My Best Friend's Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning brings a new adventure.
1.1k words
4.19
109.3k
36
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I was lying completely naked and spread eagle on the floor. The sun was streaming through the living room windows and formed a warm, lit square on the floor where I lay. There was a dick thrusting in and out of my pussy, rocking me against the carpet. John was on top of me, mid fuck. He was naked, too.

I reached up to push him off of me, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them across my breasts.

"Don't try to pretend," John grunted, "Your pussy was begging for a cock when I woke up. I was only doing what any civilized host would."

"Get off me!" I cried, memories of the previous night filtering into my mind.

"You know you like it," He said, "Why else are you so wet?"

"Maybe it's the open bottle of lube, Jackass," I spat. He let go to slap me.

"That's not being a very gracious guest, now is it?"

He leaned down and kissed me hard. I tried to fight it but realized it was useless and allowed him to find my tongue with his. He thrust his cock harder into me, his balls slapping my ass. He pulled back from the kiss, lingering a bit to lick my lips.

"Get the fuck off of me."

"You know you want me."

"Where's Jen?" I asked, realizing we were alone.

"She ditched us to go to work, so it looks like it's just you and me. Can't you just taste how much fun we're going to have today?"

Jen worked as a computer programmer. John was a house-husband. A house-husband with a sick fantasy, hard dick and access to my slick pussy. To be honest, I wasn't sure it was only the lube making me wet. I had rape fantasies of my own, they just didn't involve my best friend's husband.

"Does she know about this?" I asked.

"She's the one who bought me the handcuffs."

"Handcuffs?"

"Shall I bring them out?" John smirked. He pulled out of me, grabbed my hair and dragged me into the spare bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, turning to grab something from the nightstand. I ran for the door, but he grabbed me before I could reach it. I kicked and punched as he dragged me back to the bed, but it didn't do any good. He latched one silver cuff on each wrist, fastening the other end of each onto the headboard. I was laying on my back and completely helpless.

John left the room but returned moments later with a vibrator. It was one of those $50 ones that plugged into the wall. His cock was still erect and it swung with each step that he took toward me.

"I'll make you a deal. If I don't have you cumming in 5 minutes, I'll let you go. But if I do bring you to orgasm, you're mine. Does that sound fair?"

"Go to hell."

"Sounds like a deal to me."

He left again to get a stop watch. When he returned, he plugged the vibrator in and dribbled some lube on my pussy. I tried to keep my legs together, but he was just too strong. He spread them apart and positioned himself between them.

"Ready? Here goes." After he started the stopwatch, he slid the tip of the vibrator between my pussy lips. He got it really wet before he turned it on. Starting on low, he rubbed and massaged my clit, dipping a finger into my cunt to rub my g-spot. Fuck. He was good.

"Yeah? You like that? My hand in your cunt? I know you like fucking my cock, baby, I know you do. You came so hard for me last night," John purred, my clit pulsing under the vibrator, "Did you like making me cum? Is that it? You want a married man's cum in your pussy?"

I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything else to get my mind off of what he was doing to me, but like I said before, I'm sensitive and cum pretty easily. My body responded without my permission. By the time he set the vibrator to High, I was humming. I pulled against the handcuffs and prayed that I wouldn't buck against his hand, but the pleasure outweighed the humiliation, and I felt the familiar tingle.

"That's it, baby, doesn't that feel good?" He asked, finger fucking my pussy, "You're so wet—So hot. Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum for me?"

Fuck. I wanted to cum alright. I hated him for making me feel so good. A heat wave spread through me. He had slipped his finger out of my cunt, but the vibrator was still going strong. I opened my eyes when he started sucking my nipple. Nipple play always turned me on and dammit if he wasn't pushing me over the edge. I moaned and bucked against the vibrator. He bit my nipple, gently rolling it between his teeth and I came even harder.

"You like that? You like cumming for me?"

"Fuck you," I panted. My orgasm pulsed and my body flushed.

"That's just what you're going to do, baby," He got off of me and stopped the stopwatch, "4 minutes and 49 seconds. You are a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

John kissed me again, only this time I didn't resist. I submitted to him, sucking his tongue while my orgasm faded. It was just a reflex, I swear.

"I knew you liked it."

He flipped me over, my arms crossing above my head. I couldn't move, but he wedged a pillow underneath me to prop my ass up. We had a doggy style thing going when he knelt behind me. I felt him slide his erection along my pussy.

"You ready for some married cum, baby?" He asked.

"Please don't," I begged, but I was completely turned on. I hated myself, but I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his big dick cum inside of me again. I wanted him to tell me I was a whore and slap my ass. I wanted him to fuck me to oblivion.

As if he could read my thoughts he plunged into my pussy and fucked me hard and fast. The headboard hit the wall with each thrust and I whimpered beneath him. He used my pussy, cumming hard when he was finished. He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard and kissing my back.

"You better rest up. The fun is just beginning," He said, climbing off of me. I barely noticed when he left the room. I was savoring the feeling of his hot cum in my cunt.