The Submissive Cum Slut

Story Info
He loves a submissive lady.
3.7k words
4.43
221.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
14 Followers

Isabella, I love women and my favorite of all types is a Lady, strong and self-assured in her public life, a submissive cum slut sexually. I would never make it as rapist, if a woman isn't into what we are doing my cock will not get up. On the other hand if a woman shares her desires with me, my cock will be hard as a rock and I can give her damn near anything sexually she wants. I do like it that way. Since you enjoy being a Submissive Cum Slut, I’ll tell you something that I did get into, with a bi-lady friend of mine.

Susan (not her real name) and I have done some serious Hot and Nasty things over the years. I have shared a couple Ladies with her. Ladies that had let me know while we where fucking, they had never done a woman, but would like to. One that Susan brought to the table, was a married lady who liked it rough. Susan had been tying her up and forcing her to eat her cunt and fucking her with a strap-on, once a week for a couple of months. This young mother had a husband who she thought was very up tight about sex and she had a lot of fantasies. Well after one of these play rape sessions, she ask Susan if she would get a guy to Rape her.

Lucky for me I had just gotten back from a job, two months offshore Africa, when Susan called and asked me to come by. You have to know I try to take care of things as soon as I get home, bills etc, that build up while I’m gone. Her words were something like " I want you to lay on the floor, so I can squat over you with your dick in my ass. While I tell you about a little married lady that wants to be Raped by a man" Isabelle let me tell you, my cock was harder then hard. I ask when, she said how about right now. I said give me forty-five minutes to get across the river. She said " If I know you, you’re going to take a shower, do it here and we can play a little Water Sports". FUCK everything I had to do, I was out the door.

I’ll tell you a little about my friend. It seems odd to me but I always forget how small Susan is. She is a powerful Lady, head of her department at work, not one to whine or worry what others are thinking. Plus she is a true Hard Body, a lot of light weight repetitions and running. She is in her early forties but looks late twenties. To top it all off, she can be trusted.

The only time Susan enjoys cock, or as she likes to call it "Dick", in her pussy is when you are lubing it up for her ass or she has it buried in her pussy and is pissing up a storm. I know it sounds odd, but having your cock buried to the hilt in a Juicy Pussy and Hot Piss running down your Nut Sack, causes me to dump a load every time. She can also cummm just sucking a cock. Susan told me she likes to get a guy off with her mouth first because she can cummm sucking a dick and he will last longer when he is pumping her ass. She doesn’t trust many people, so when she wanted to try the whole bondage, submission, pain thing, I was the one who helped her find her limits. The truth is she enjoys being the whipper more then the whipped and the rapist better then the raped. She has her submissive side, but mostly she likes to lead.

Yes, she had pissed with my cock buried in her tight juicy Cunt. I was sitting on her toilet, Susan had my seven inches buried grinding on the base, I had two fingers in her ass. She was telling me all the ways she had made this guys wife cummmm, when she let go with her Hot Piss. As soon as I felt it on my nut sack I blew my load. When Susan cummes like that her pussy is like a milk machine, Loose Tight Loose Tight , over and over.

We showered and cleaned each other up, while Susan explained how she had come about acquiring her rape lover (We’ll call her Amber, again not her name). She had worked for Susan for three years. There had been no chance that Susan would make a move on her while they worked together. She knew enough from the things they had talked about, that Amber was not happy with her sex life and was damn sure she would eat pussy. Amber’s husband had been promoted and she had quit to be a full time housewife. About three months later she had called Susan on a Saturday morning and asked if she could stop by and talk for awhile.

As Susan told it, she had known, "There would be a some pussy eating going on". While they where having some coffee and small talk, Susan had said "Amber get up and come around this side of the table", Amber had without question. Susan turned her chair away from the table so Amber was standing right in front of her. She had opened her legs wide, taken Amber’s hand and guided her between her thighs. "Amber don’t say a word, you can leave or reach down under my robe and touch my pussy" She hadn’t hesitated, she bent slightly forward and covered Susan’s mound with her hand.

Amber had known just what she was doing. She had rubbed her whole mound with the palm of her hand. Then lightly pinched Susan’s Lips and Clit, letting one finger just graze her opening. Susan grabbed her by the back of the neck, pulled her face in and stuck her long tongue in Amber’s mouth. After a long tongue sucking kiss, Susan had pulled on the back of her neck, till Amber was on her knees. She told me, she had slide her ass to the edge of the chair and ask Amber if she wanted to eat her juicy pussy. Amber had looked up at her with a helpless look on her face and said, " Oh Please make me do it". Susan had promptly grabbed her head by the hair, with both hands, and jerked his face into her crotch. She said it was hot, this little housewife and mother, on her knees in a pretty sundress, sucking and tongue fucking the Cummmm from he juicy cunt. Susan had finished that round by making Amber lay on the kitchen floor. She had her pulled her sundress up, her panties aside and stuff three of her fingers in her very wet fuck hole. Susan set on Amber’s face facing her fast moving fingers, reached back and grabbed a hand full of Amber’s hair and pulled her face into her ass. Amber had needed no instruction. Susan told me, "The only thing going faster then Amber’s fingers, was her tongue in my ass."

Susan hadn’t had a true submissive to play with in quite awhile, so she had used Amber well that morning. After they had both gotten off several times, Susan had told Amber how things where going to be.

1. She could stop anytime she wanted!

2. As long as this continued Amber was to tell no one!

3. This is not love, it’s Fucking Cummmm Lust!

4. Amber was not to let her Lust interfere with her family life.

5. Amber was not to come over, call or contact Susan in anyway, except between seven and noon on Saturday mornings.

6. Amber could beg or say No, and Susan would not stop whatever she was doing to her. Amber must say "Sundress" if she needed to stop. Susan would stop as soon as she heard that word.

She next gave Amber the opportunity to leave. When she didn’t, Amber was told to get her clothes off and get on her hands and knees on the living room floor and " Do Not touch yourself". Susan went to her bedroom and got some toys. A set of handcuffs, a blindfold, a set of nipple clamps, a jar of special lube she had made up, a medium butt plug and a very fat 6" dildo. The blindfold went on first. Next Susan got behind her and stuffed the fat rubber cock in Amber’s very juicy fuck hole. Amber was next made to lay her tits flat on the floor, keep her ass up and put both hands behind her back. On went the cuffs. With her ass invitingly in the air, Amber had the lubed butt plug forced in her ass. Susan told me Amber had not made a sound up to that point but as the plug opened her asshole, she moaned, shuddered and Came. While she was still Cummming, Susan had grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up till she was kneeling. Nipple torture is one of Susan favorites, she loves to give and receive. She pinched and pulled Amber’s big nipples until she elicited several whimpers and attached a nipple clamp to each nipple.

"Amber you are going to tell me everything sexual you have ever done! If I don’t believe you have told me everything, I will never use you again." Amber spent the next hour or so, on her knees, telling all. It boiled down to this. She had a pretty normal childhood, a little touch feelly with some other kids. Amber and her husband had started going together in Junior High. They had staid together until they where married after college graduation. They had done nothing but a little touching. Both where virgins when they got married, well Amber was sort of a virgin.

In her sophomore year, Amber had been raped by one of her Sorority Sisters, her roommate. The thing was Amber had always had fantasies of being forced to do Nasty things. It had started when her roommate had come in a little drunk, after being the center of attention, for several cocks. She had slapped Amber a couple times and made her clean out her well fucked holes. Amber told Susan she had cummm several times, just sticking her tongue up her and tasting the sperm filled pussy and ass. After that Amber was a goner. Her Sorority Sister had told her, I’ll leave your virgin little snatch alone, your wimp husband to be can have that. Till she graduated Amber’s roommate and many of her boyfriends raped her mouth and ass. The truth was, she loved it, just as long as she was made to do it.

Since college, 8 years, Amber had only been with her husband. It boiled down to, a missionary stile sex life was driving her nuts. She loved her husband but she had a NEED, a need to be made to do Nasty things.

We had hatched our Rape plan with me flat on my back on her living room floor. Susan had stood over me letting me watch as she lubed up her asshole. She faced my feet in a slight squat, reached between her legs and finger fucked her own ass with lubed fingers. At one time she had two in her cunt and two in her ass. She turned around with what I call her" Fuck Face" on. It’s a look she gets that means pure animal lust. "Hold that Cock of yours straight up" With her I pinch the base between two fingers so I can get my hand out of the way fast. With that she squatted down, put both hands on my chest, wiggled her ass till the hole was at the tip of my Cock and drove herself to the base.

As Susan pumped her ass up and down my meat, she got into the details, how, when and where we where going to Rape Amber. Every few words she would dig her fingers into my chest, shudder with a small Cummm and continue. She gave me one of those Nasty Fuck Faces of hers and said " Use her like you use me, when I’m in my Submissive Slut Mode" Susan grabbed the back of my neck pulled my face to hers, stuck her hot long tongue in my mouth. I pinched both her nipples hard and shot off as she ground her asshole around the base of my Cock and Came.

Susan had not told Amber if she would get her a man or not. What she had told was not to bring it up again, Susan would think about. Amber had not a clew when a nicely dressed man with a briefcase, knocked on her door at eight o’clock on a Monday morning. Susan had taken the day off for the event. I had made my own sacrifice no Cummming for three days. We wanted plenty of Jezzz for Amber.

We had set down the street and watched as her husband left for work and the kids caught the buss for school. Susan was to wait in the car for ten minutes, by then I would have her tied and blindfolded. Amber would not know this wasn’t the real thing till I had finished my part and Susan joined us. It would be as real as we could make it, without hurting Amber. When Amber started to open the door I gave it a shove. As I came through the door she fell back on her ass. I shut the door and in a firm voice, ordered her not to look at me. Get on your stomach! Being the natural submissive she was, Amber flipped herself over and buried her face in the carpet.

I sat astride her back, pulled her head back by the hair as far as I could and told her, " If you want to live Bitch, do exactly what you are told. I lowered her head and opened my briefcase. First the blindfold went on. Next I cuffed her hands behind her back, with a set of leather cuffs. I pulled out my 6" Buck fold knife and opened it with a snap, right next to her ear. I let the flat side of blade touch Amber’s cheek. She shuddered and made a whimpering sound. As I started cutting her clothes off, on the living floor, Susan came in and quietly shut and dead bolted the door.

Susan went to the back and locked that door as well. I pulled Amber to her feet. Where is your bedroom? In a very soft and shaky voice she said, "The end of the hall." I pulled her down the hall by her hair. Once in her bedroom, I forced her to her knees. Don’t move Bitch. Susan was in the bedroom door naked, with the video camera running. Open your legs wider, again Amber quickly complied. As soon as I had my clothes off, I stood in front of her and rubbed my Cock across her face. She didn’t move, just knelt there and moaned. I knelt beside her, took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched until she gasped.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered "Have you ever had a Cock, besides your husbands, in your Cunt?" Amber whispered No. I reached behind her and stuffed two fingers in her very juicy pussy. Well you’re about to, I’m going to have my Cock and Cummm, in your Cunt, your mouth and that tight asshole of yours! Amber had the first of her many orgasms on my fingers and Susan was getting it all on video. I quickly got behind her, kneeled on top of her legs, just below the knees and shoved her forward. That put tits on the floor and her ass in the air. I put the head of my Cock just at the entrance to her Cummming Cunt and slammed it in to the balls.

Amber was one, long twitching orgasm, as I drove her to the floor. I hovered over her in the push-up position, with the head of my cock just in her. As soon as her orgasm subsided, I said, "Now Bitch, pump that Cunt of yours on my Cock till I blow my load." To bad you can’t see the video, Amber pumped her ass back against me like a jack hammer. I get off ex-hard whenever a woman is enjoying her fantasy. As Amber pumped that first load out of me, I collapsed on top of her, her ass still pumping back. On the video you could clearly see her get off again and again. As I rolled off, Susan moved in with the camera and got a great shot of my Cummm leaking out of Ambers still quivering Cunt.

We left her lay for a few minutes, while we went to kitchen, for a drink and to get Susan off. You might say, Susan was in a high state of arousal. I lay on the kitchen floor while Susan set on my face, both hands pulling my head into her juicy woman hole and force fucked my mouth. It only took about 30 seconds for her to grind her Cummmm onto my mouth and face. I had the urge to throw her down and stuff my rapidly expanding cock up her, but we weren’t done with Amber.

Susan had the camera going again as I rolled Amber onto her back. First I made her tongue fuck my ass, while I pinched and stretched her nipples. Again, our more then willing, rape victim was cummming and doing wonders to my ass-ring with her tongue. When I was ready, I pulled Amber back to her knees, took a hold of her head by the hair and forced my cock in her mouth. "Don’t move I’m going to use you mouth! The next time you kiss your husband, you’ll have the taste of my cock and cum in your mouth." This set her off again and I dumped my second load in her mouth. After I pulled out, Susan got a beautiful shot of Amber, with cummm on her lips, licking my cock with her tongue.

There was only one hole left to violate, I made Amber tell me what was next. Her first response was "fuck my ass", for that I pinched her nipples Until she gasped and whimpered. Not good enough cummm Slut, now say it right. She was at a loss, just the way I wanted her. I leaned down by her ear, while pinching both nipples, and whispered, "Beg me to Rape your Asshole, on your and your husbands pillows"

It was one of the nastiest things I have ever heard, the passion and need Amber put into those words. She pleaded and begged as I took the two king-size pillows from the bed and stacked them in front of her. Now bitch, lean over those pillows, with your ass in the air and keep begging. Susan put the video camera down knelt and started working my half-hard cock with her mouth. The combination of Susan’s mouth and Amber with her ass in the air, begging me " Please Rape my Asshole, Oh please Rape my Asshole", had me hard again in no time.

Again I knelt on her legs, grabbed her by the hair, put my cock head against her ass ring. I pulled hard on her hair and forced her asshole open and buried my seven inches to the balls. She never stopped cummming the whole time I pounded into her ass. A few times I pulled all the way out and waited till it had closed, then rammed it back in. I had had two cumms in a short period, so I was able to give her asshole the Raping she desired. Susan got in close when I was ready to cummm and got a great shot, of me pulling out and shooting my cummm into Amber’s still open asshole.

As Amber lay there over the pillows, Susan and I stood back and watched as she recovered. My cummm was still dribbling out of he now closed pucker and running on to her pussy lips. Susan gave me a kiss, leaned down and licked my cummm from Amber, pucker hole to pussy. She on cuffed her hands, took the blindfold off and helped, a still shaky Amber to her feet.

I have always enjoyed watching two lovely women tenderly kiss and caress each other. When I joined them Amber was telling Susan , "Thank You, it was better then I could imagine!" She turned came into my arms and gave me a deep kiss. Amber told us, she had had no idea, that what was happening to her was not the real thing. She had loved all of it every cummming second.

While I was putting her cut-off clothes, blindfold and cuffs in my briefcase, Susan told Amber about the video tape. She told her if she wanted to see herself being Raped, before their next session, she had to come to Susan’s now. Well she was more then willing so we quickly dressed and headed to Susan’s for the Grand Premier of our Rape video. We all got several more times at Susan’s.

Isabella when a woman shares their Fantasies we me there is no greater turn on. I could never do those things to a woman who didn’t want it but when they do I can fulfill their Fantasy and enjoy do it. We had the pleasure of playing together several times. It ended when Susan convinced Amber, that since she loved her husband, she should let him know that she wanted to be dominated sexually. Susan had meet the guy, when her and Amber worked together, she was sure he would go for it. Well Susan was right and Amber’s husband jumped at the chance. Of course she didn’t tell him what had come before. The three of us had our last cession at Susan’s while the video played and then we destroyed it.

Yes it’s a true story and we enjoyed every fucking second.

Karl

Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
14 Followers