Kinky Girlfriend First Encounter

Story Info
A man who likes bondage finally has an encounter.
2.8k words
4.05
63.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Roxy for a little over two months earlier at the local health club. We had long conversations on our treadmills and began to have dinner together after our Friday night workouts. Many nights we would get something and bring it back to my apartment, since she had two roommates at her's.

One evening while we were watching a rerun of 'Pacific Blue', Roxy began to get silly. I warned her that if she continued to talk and giggle I would have to gag her. She laughed even harder and began to give away the plot. I got off of the couch during a commercial break and returned with a blue bandana, which I wrapped around her full red lips!

She looked like a damsel in distress and hammed it up for about fifteen minutes, then took it off of her pretty mouth. We kissed passionately after that weird episode, and it was a very pleasant experience for both of us. Things looked good for me as far as dating her were concerned.

I couldn't put the event out of my mind during the week. I jerked off almost every night thinking about the big blue gag over Roxy's mouth.

We got together after our workout the following Friday night. I rented 'The Collector' at the video store to see how she would react to the old classic. She seemed interested in the movie and said very little as we ate our Chinese take-out. Roxy liked to eat though. She did wonder out loud how Samantha Eggar could control her bodily functions being tied up so long.

I took that as an opening. "Have you ever fantasized about being tied up and gagged?" I asked nervously.

She laughed, also nervously. "Are you serious?" She then changed the subject to an office problem and bored me half to death about her bossy supervisor for about fifteen minutes.

An episode of 'Batman' was on television, a saving grace from her boring conversation, well it was really a monologue. Yvonne Craig, was tied up and gagged by Catwoman's henchmen and placed on a fabric cutter. I felt my red spandex shorts tent out prominently as the episode continued and Roxy went on and on about the copy machine caper at the office.

All of a sudden she ended her story and looked at me with her big beautiful almond shaped hazel-green eyes as if I were supposed to given her some words of approval. Unfortunately for her, my big baby-blue eyes were glued to the television as Alfred saved Batgirl just in the nick of time!

"You seem to be attracted to redheads Todd." Roxy commented, as 'Batman' ended, and of course justice was again served.

"That's one of the reasons I like being with you." I smiled, taking in every swell and curve of the 5'11", Barbie doll faced gorgeous, 22-year-old, secretary, with high cheekbones, a strong chin, full red lips, big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, thick wavy fiery-red hair that cascaded down to the middle of her back and a firm, but extremely shapely 38EE-25-40 hourglass figure, that her black spandex leotard, nude tights, and white sneakers looked painted on.

"And I thought you were just a breast man." Roxy kidded as she blushed.

"This just in!" Perky Lewis, the well tanned, pretty buxom blonde reporter almost shouted in the newsroom of KRAP. "The Jewelry Factory was robbed and the two women employees were found in the storageroom bound and gagged just ten minutes ago. Apparently the robbers were waiting for them just before they opened the store!"

"Oh my!" Roxy watched the news closely. "I know a girl that works there."

"Really?" I felt my thick circumcised 9" penis struggle in my spandex shorts! The thought of a young woman tied up and gagged for almost ten hours excited me to no end!

"Oh you see her once in awhile at the gym." Roxy reminded me. "Kim Marx, the cute curly haired brunette who wears red framed glasses."

I pictured Kim Marx the 5'2", olive skinned, 21-year-old beauty, with big doe shaped brown eyes, high cheekbones, thick curly brunette hair, and a voluptuous 34DD-26-36 hourglass figure that her spandex workout outfits strained to contain and got even harder! "Oh yes, she hangs out with Sam Kittredge, the Hooters waitress."

"Poor thing." Roxy thought out loud. "She must have been terrified."

"Well she is safe now." I tried to reassure the beautiful buxom redhead.

"I can't imagine being tied up and gagged for ten hours." Roxy confessed. "Can you?"

"Two hours may-be." I said. "Three tops."

"You can imagine being tied up for three hours?" Roxy seemed stunned. "How?"

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked meekly, it was now or never. The worst case scenario was she would leave me and think I was a kinky freak, which was bad, but she had an interest all of a sudden and it gave me hope, after all it was hard enough for a 21-year-old who barely looked twelve, 5'6", baby faced, man, with a healthy tan, high cheekbones, big baby-blue eyes, thick well groomed golden-blonde hair, and a well toned and sturdy 140 pound frame, to get a date in a small midwestern city, and being a bondage nut made things even harder.
"You didn't rob the Jewelry Factory did you Todd?" Roxy tried to lighten the mood.

"Let me show you something." I led her to my bedroom, where she had only been in to change clothes a couple of times. We still hadn't passed second base.

I pulled the cardboard box from under my full sized bed, with a leopard print cover, which Roxy teased me about. I handed her an old bondage magazine.

"Holy shit!" Roxy opened Bondage Life #50! I thought her big beautiful hazel-green eyes would pop out of her pretty head!

She then knelt down and looked in the box, where she saw a couple buttplugs, vibrators, rope, 3" wide white stretchy medical tape, handcuffs, a stack of magazines, both bondage and a few old detective magazines that had bound and gagged damsels on the covers. She seemed to be more interested in the sextoys than the magazines or bondage equipment. She held up the thick 6" buttplug and examined it closely, and even sniffed the tip.

I wanted to crawl under my bed and hide from embarrassment. I had a feeling this was a terrible idea and would never again be able to set foot in the Silver Gym after this!

"Are you gay Todd?" Roxy asked seriously.

"I like girls." I admitted. "I like pretending to be a girl when I tie myself up though. Like a real damsel in distress."

"This is really bizarre." Roxy said as she looked through the old magazines. "Where did you get these?"

I told her that when I was a teenager I had to help clean out my uncle's attic after he died. I discovered his magazine collection and took it. I was aroused at seeing photographs of women bound and gagged and even tied myself up once in awhile to stimulate myself even more.

"This is too weird." Roxy admitted as she looked through the collection of thirty magazines and ten paperback books.

"I told you this because I wanted you to know more about me." I tried to explain. "Please Roxy keep this to yourself."

"I won't squeal on you." Roxy said. "But you put a lot on my plate Todd."

We kissed and she left still confused and unsure of what she had been exposed to. She took a few Bondage Life magazines with her though, for research, as she put it.

The following week was to say the least nerve-racking. I tried to call Roxy a few times but she was either not home or ignored my calls. The robbery was a big story at the gym, which made things most likely worse for me as far as Roxy was concerned. I had a feeling she thought of me as a complete pervert.

To my surprise she was her cheerful self at the Silver Gym on Friday afternoon. She babbled about having to work late, because the insurnace company she worked for covered the Jewelry Factory. I have to admit that piece of information interested me.

She suggested pizza and a Greek salad for dinner at my place, which was a pleasant surprise. She was nice to me, filled me in on her week, and worked up a sweat in front of me in her red spandex sports bra, white spandex pants and worn sneakers, what more could a young man want, and from the stares throughout the gym, a lot of men were jealous of me.

I was surprised at how much Roxy could eat, but she was a big girl, not fat by any means, but boy was she built like a 'brick shithouse', she ate most of the salad and out of the eight pizza slices knocked off five. I got bloated just watching her.

"Oh I have your magazines in my knapsack." Roxy finally said after finishing her 20 ounce Diet Dr. Pepper.

"You can hold on to them longer if you want." I offered.

"I want to grab a couple more to read." Roxy said. "I want to experiment tonight though."

"Oh?" I was very surprised.

"Can I tie you up?" Roxy smiled nervously. "I will let you tie me up if I like the way things turn out."

It was a request I could not refuse! "Why yes!"

Twenty minutes later she had my hands secured behind my back, my knees and ankles taped togtether with 3" wide white stretchy medical tape. I felt my huge cock struggle inside of my canary-yellow spandex shorts as I sat on the edge of my bed. I regretted not using the toilet first, it had been over three days since my last BM, and the bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper didn't help my bladder.

I was just about to tell her about my toilet needs, when out of nowhere she jammed a worn white panty girdle deep in my mouth! I meowed and moaned incoherently as she wrapped a wide ace bandage around my lower face three or four times to thoroughly gag me! I was in bondage heaven! I hoped it was just a short experiment though, because I really needed to use the toilet!

"Well that should hold you." Roxy admired her handywork. "According to Kim she was restrained that way, instead of a panty girdle the robber used a jockstrap in her mouth though. The panty girdle is my idea!"

I mumbled incoherently that I understood as my cock throbbed inside of my stretchy spandex shorts! I was literally a captive audience, and boy was the entertainer sexy.

"After hearing Kim's story, I had to see what it feels like." Roxy said, as she sat beside me on the bed.

I almost fell on the floor! Roxy taped her ankles and knees together the same way she secured me! She stuffed a worn white bikini brief that I had worn the day before in her luscious mouth, then wrapped an ace bandage around her full red lips four times! I almost busted a nut as I witnessed the sexiest woman I ever met bind and gag herself, effectively no less. She then shocked me even more and snapped the shiny nickel plated handcuffs on her wrists and placed them behind her back! She was as helpless as me!

I began to panic, we were both helpless and gagged! I bounced off of the bed and wet myself in my bathroom as I looked for a pair of scissors to cut the tape from my hands! I was hard as a rock as I moved around my bathroom awkwardly in search of freedom! I had no idea where the handcuff keys were, but hoped Roxy did.

Roxy began to hop over to me, and her huge natural 38EE wonders really bounced as she managed to stand beside me and pee, right in her spandex pants as she ripped the loudest and most unladylike farts I ever heard or smelled. The odor was pungent, but it came from the most beautiful woman I ever met so I got more aroused than ever before! She turned a few shades of red as she finished a long hard piss that soaked her white spandex pants so much her clean shaven pussy was very visible!

She then crouched slightly as she pushed, grunted and farted out a very hot, extra fat, smooth, very solid, golden-brown, turd in between her quaking pussy lips and lovely wide upper asscrack! She climaxed intensely as the solid smelly poops gathered between her thick but muscular thighs! She seemed to poop forever, although it only took about three minutes to drop a three and a half overripe melon sized deposit of smelly feces in her once snowy white spandex pants. I swore the seams would split apart after she dropped the biggest load of human shit I ever saw in my life!

I spurted warm semen in my piss soaked shorts as she wiggled her poop loaded spandex clad bottom against my spandex covered penis! It was the best orgasm I ever had in my young life!

Roxy tried to tell me something, but with my underpants stuffed in her mouth and the wide ace bandage wrapped over her lips it was impossible to understand her! I pressed myself lightly against her very poop filled spandex pants as she wiggled her big round derriere! I came again!

I had to shit anyway and she already stunk up my small bathroom, so farted and pushed! I didn't have to push very hard either, all of a sudden a an extra thick, hot, smelly, knobbly, copper-brown, log plopped out of my tight virgin bumhole and slowly piled up between my tight big hairless balls and wide upper asscrack! I hadn't defecated in over three days so there was a lot of odorous crap to empy out of my bowels and boy was there more than I expected! The seat of my spandex shorts swelled out to the size of four overripe grapefruits as my cock got recharged all over again! I came as the close to seam splitting shitload dropped in my spandex shorts!

Roxy pressed her fresh hot poopload against mine and came for the hundreth time or so, she was an orgasm machine! I was exhausted, but very content! I had never climaxed three times in less than an hour before!

I realized one of us had to find a way to get loose and from the way Roxy was enjoying herself, she didn't seem concerned. She sat on the toilet, even though the lid was down and came again as the huge poopload squashed against her perfect bottom and between her legs! She wiggled her big bottom again for more pleasure as the odor filled the bathroom and bedroom.

I hopped out of the bathroom and slowly made my way to my sparsely furnished kitchen. I had to stop twice, once because I almost lost my balance the the second just to calm down, the sensation of feeling the enormous pile of poop jiggling against my derriere was too much to take! I finally got to the kitchen counter and found the big knife we used to cut the pizza.

It took a few minutes to cut the tape from my hands and after some effort and being careful was able to free my hands, the knees and ankles were easy to break away from. I pulled out the sodden panty girdle that tasted of stale urine and feces, Roxy's and massaged myself to yet another climax! I grabbed a bottle of Diet Dr.Pepper and drank it down.

I went back to the smelly bathroom and checked on Roxy. She backed away when I went to remove the ace bandage, she wanted to stay bound and gagged for a little while longer. I helped her stand up and massaged her flattened out poopload as she continued to orgasm!

A half hour later I released her, after finding the handcuff keys on the top of my dresser. I reprimanded her for being careless with the keys and us in general, we were both securely restrained and thoroughly gagged and it would be embarrassing if we were discovered by a stranger after it was too late.

"That was so much fun!" Roxy panted, still exhausted from all of her orgasms and soiling herself. "We have to do this more often."

"Really?" I was more excited, which was almost impossible to be at this erotic point of my young life. "You pooped and peed on purpose didn't you?"

"Well I have my secrets too." She smiled and kissed me passionately!