Jennifer's Mother

Story Info
Breakfast.
1.1k words
4.14
76.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarhead14
Jarhead14
20 Followers

It was Friday and my turn to drive us to work but I got to Jennifer's early, so I parked my car in the driveway then climbed the 3 steps to the back door, which opens into the kitchen. Jennifer's mother, Diane, was still in her bathrobe and was standing at the stove cooking some bacon when I walked in. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"Hi, handsome," she said. "I heard you pull in. Jennifer's not ready yet. Want some breakfast?"

"I'd love some," I said. "Where's Bill?"

"He's not up yet."

I stepped up behind her and pressed my groin against her butt as I slid my hands around her waist then bent to nuzzle her neck. She tipped her head sideways to make it easier for me as she pressed her butt back against me.

I slid my left hand up and under her lapel to gently cup her right breast as I parted her robe with my right hand and caressed her bare skin below her naval. She wasn't wearing panties. She shifted her legs, parting them slightly. Knowing what she wanted, I moved my hand lower, slipping a finger between her legs to caress her labia for a moment before parting her lips. I moistened the tip of my finger in her then rubbed it across the tip of her clit. Diane's body jerked as I did.

She moaned softly as she turned her face toward me. She reached up and around my head with her left hand to hold me there, her mouth opening under mine as we kissed. Just then we heard a shower start.

"We've got at least 20 minutes. Let me get this bacon off the stove," she said when the kiss ended.

I guided her to the kitchen table with a hand in the small of her back, then turned her around to face me. I untied her robe as I kissed her deeply, then sank to my knees in front of her. She spread her legs for me. I kissed the inside of each knee then moved to the inside of her thighs with my tongue and lips, kissing and licking from her knees to her vagina. I spread her legs a bit more so I could reach the entire inside of her thighs. Moisture seeped from her and her scent filled my nostrils. Each time I reached the tops of her thighs, her hips bucked against my face.

I avoided her dark triangle, licking my way over her flat stomach, then stood so I could kiss her breasts. I teased her nipples briefly with my tongue, then sucked first one nipple in my mouth to nip it, then the other one.

I moved away from her nipples, licking and kissing her small, firm mounds. She arched her back, pressing against my mouth. Eventually, I move to her left nipple, licking it and rolling it between my lips for almost a minute before moving to her right nipple. When I let it go, she clasped her hands behind my head, pulling my mouth against hers, a small moan escaping her lips.

My left hand was around her waist, my right at her vee with my middle finger sliding in and out of her now very moist opening. When I started to kiss her again, she put a hand on each of my shoulders and pressed down.

"Please. Now. Don't make me wait any more."

I kissed and licked my way down her body as I sank to my knees. I parted her labia with my fingers and found her clit with my tongue. I licked along its sides, then closed my teeth around it gently as I swiped my tongue back and forth across its tip. Diane arched her back as she reached her orgasm, pressing her cunt as tightly against my mouth as she could, her entire body trembling.

I stood and pulled her against me, one hand behind her neck holding her head against my shoulder until the tremors stopped. When she had calmed, she stood on tiptoe to kiss me quickly then stepped back, closing her robe around her and retied the belt before reaching up to caress my cheek.

"Can you get your coffee?" she asked. "I've got to go to the ladies room."

As she left the kitchen, I cleaned my face with a damp paper towel then poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table.

A minute later Jennifer walked in. When I got up to get her some coffee, she wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned up to kiss me.

"Good morning. Been here long?" she asked.

"A few minutes."

"Where's Mom?"

"In the 'powder room.' She should be back in a minute, but I think breakfast's ready. Want me to fix you a plate?"

"I'll do it," Diane said, walking back into the kitchen, a small smile still on her face.

* * * *

We had finished eating. Diane was washing the dishes and Jennifer and I were sitting the table finishing our coffee when her dad walked in.

"Morning, Bill." I said. "Slept in today?"

"Morning. Yeah. I have some extra time. I'm headed to Chicago later, so I decided to leave from here instead of going to the office first."

"Chicago in January? You being punished for being bad?" I faked a shudder.

"I guess," he said as Diane put a cup of coffee and his breakfast on the table in front of him. He picked up his newspaper.

"I'll be ready in a couple of minutes," Jennifer said to me as she rose to leave the kitchen. Diane stepped around the table and stood next to me refilling my coffee cup. Bill was buried in his newspaper so I slid my hand under her robe and up the inside of her leg to lightly rub her. She rested her free hand lightly on the back of my neck while I caressed her. Hearing Jennifer's footsteps in the hallway, she moved away.

I rose as Jennifer came into the kitchen and we left for the office. We chatted about inconsequential things during the short ride. After parking in my reserved space we walked into the lobby without speaking. When we were in the elevator, Jennifer leaned her head against my shoulder, her arm going around my waist to give me a hug.

"Did you take care of Mom?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes."

"I thought so. She had a glow." She leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Thanks."

As the elevator reached the top floor, Jennifer stepped away from me, squeezing my hand as she did.

"Dad's going to be gone for 3 days. Instead of going out tonight, how about dinner at home with Mom and me?"

"I'd like that," I responded.

"Me too. Plan on spending the night. In fact, plan on spending the weekend. With two women to take care of, it's going to take you a while."

Jarhead14
Jarhead14
20 Followers