How To Negotiate: By Lady Jaina Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaina describes how to successfully negotiate.
2.6k words
4.32
45k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

A gust of hot, dusty air bombarded her soft creamy skin as she stepped through the blue portal in front of the Warchief's lair. As she made her way into the imposing building the guards nodded at her. Jaina was known by many orcs to be a friend of Thrall's, and therefore the orcs as well. She was clad in her usual attire, a small steel plated corset and a long flowing skirt. Aside from her usual, she was also wearing an enchanted cloak which Arthas had given her nearly a decade before. Thinking of this, she strode into Garrosh's chambers, cloak wrapped tight around her and little tears forming in her eyes which she struggled to blink away.

"Greetings son of Hellscream," she engaged, stepping up in front of his throne and giving a curtsy. She had lifted her skirt up higher than necessary.

"Greetings, human," he replied, his lower lip curling. "And welcome to Orgrimmar."

"Thank you Warchief, the city certainly looks different. More... aggressive."

"Of course. I suppose you Alliance are not used to such large fortresses as you cower beneath your tents."

Jaina's mouth twitched after hearing his comment. Obviously negotiating with the orcs would be more difficult from now on without Thrall. She smiled after thinking of her shaman friend. She had given him a hearthstone set to her personal chambers so that they could continue their "negotiations" even after he had stepped down from the position of Warchief.

"I suppose you're right, the Alliance isn't used to such large things, but bigger isn't always better, I can assure you." She smiled at him and looked around the room for the first time, not bothering to see if he had risen to take the bait. The room was empty save for the hulking brown orc seated atop the throne and the small human woman. The lack of guards in the room led her to wonder if in his arrogance he believed he could actually take her in a fight.

"Why do you come here little pink-skin? I will not be as friendly or welcoming as Thrall was. In fact, I would have slain you myself if not for Thrall's instructions not to," he said. Though deep down he wasn't sure if he could actually kill the powerful sorceress.

"Why do you insist upon using violence to solve your problems? There are other ways to solve things, just as there are other ways to negotiate without using words." Jaina gave him a mischievous smile and a wink before turning around and walking towards a nearby table. Taking off her cloak, she draped it across the table before turning back around.

"Look, I'll be blunt with you, Garrosh. I've got more "negotiations" to conduct with Velen and Lady Sylvanas soon and the Dark Lady doesn't take kindly to people who are late." She shivered at that, recalling the last time she was late to the undead beauty's personal chambers. Granted, it wasn't exactly her fault. She had been fucked silly by a group of murlocs who were wandering too close to Theramore just moments before she was to meet the undead queen.

"As you know I'm more of a pacifist than an antagonist or something of the like, but I have found that my way of fighting a war is just as fruitful in results compared to one who is prone to violence." She slipped off one snow-white glove, and then the other before taking off her shoulder pads and setting them on top of the table next to the gloves.

"What do you say?" She asked, small hands working on removing her corset. "Do you think you might be interested in seeing how I get things done?" As she finished saying this, the corset fell off from her body and was placed upon the table.

Looking up, she raised an eyebrow. The orc was already working on removing his pants.

"Well aren't you an eager beaver," she giggled, and she kept giggling even after he had removed his pants. His cock was small. Well, for an orc at least, and it looked ridiculous compared to his large body.

"What are you laughing at?" He growled, his body tensing as he clenched his fists. This unnecessary act of aggression caused his cock to swing back and forth, making Jaina snort in a fit of laughter.

"Don't worry big boy. Like I said earlier, it's not the size of the hammer that counts, it's how you wield it. A dwarf once told me that while he was cramming his cock down my throat."

The blonde sorceress conjured a swirling elixir which changed colors from pink to a dark purple and held it out to him.
"Try this. It'll help you with your little problem. Don't drink all of it, though. It only requires a few sips to take affect."

Garrosh grabbed the elixir out of her hands, nearly dropping it as he drank over half of it and then placed it down on his throne. His dangling meat twitched a few times before it suddenly started to expand. It grew longer and thicker until it had gained at least thirteen inches.

Jaina sighed,"Nice going pal, that thing'll never fit all the way in me. I told you to only take a few sips."

"Bah! I will make it fit inside of your little human holes!" Garrosh roared and grabbed her. Lifting her up with ease, he bent her over his throne and pulled her skirt up, revealing her taut rear-end. His rigid brown cock was inches from her cunt which was still hidden by a pair of white and lavender panties.
"Don't rip those they're my favori-" she stopped short as the sound of fabric ripping pierced the air followed by her panties being thrown on top of her head. She sighed, but her sigh quickly turned into a squeal as Garrosh pushed the red head of his cock into her hungry twat. "Not one for foreplay are you?" she gasped. Garrosh placed one large hand on her ass, totally encompassing it as his other hand reached for her blonde hair. Grabbing it and pulling her head up, he pushed his hips forward into her, ramming his thick manhood into her tight pink hole.

Jaina's eyes bulged and she bucked back against him instinctively, a loud shriek spilling from her mouth.

"You're tiny!" He laughed, pulling her small body back against him by yanking her hair and pushing her ass back towards him. "So were-Ahh!-you just a minute ago!"

"I did not need your elixir, woman. My rage was all that I needed to increase my size!"

Jaina rolled her eyes even as the orc let go of her hair and allowed her head to drop off the side of his throne. Grunting in pain as her chin hit the side of the giant chair, she was caught unaware as the hulking orc impaled her once more upon his shaft and began to pump in and out of her. His cock was thick and it dwarfed her pussy in comparison. Each thrust was met with strict resistance and her cunt quivered like a leaf along with the rest of her pale body.

"T-take it easy on me would you? A dick that big was never meant to fit inside a little hole like that!" Garrosh just snorted and stuck one large thumb into her puckered asshole.

"Orcs do not go easy on their opponents, much less on puny Alliance!"

Before Jaina could reply the new Warchief let out a deafening roar and gave her ass a hard, stinging slap before beginning his true assault on her cunt. The slap had caused Jaina to burst out in a painful wail as tears formed in her eyes. His large hand had left a red mark all across her rear-end along with a painful stinging sensation. Despite the pain, Jaina loved it. She moaned and yelled out her love for the cock plundering her sweet pussy. Each thrust caused little explosions of tingling pleasure to explode all throughout her body. She clawed her fingers against the throne, damaging her nails even as she was pressed down and nearly squashed from the hulking orc pressing down on her. His brutal thrusts tore through her cunt and sank deep. He couldn't fit the entire length of his meat inside of her, but his thrusts were hard and ruthless. He spanked her frequently and enjoyed listening to her cries each time he yanked her head up by her blonde tresses.

Jaina was panting heavily and her eyes were half-lidded by the time Garrosh slowed his jarring thrusts. She licked her lips in anticipation for his hot sticky load to splatter across her face. Instead, the orc erupted deep inside of her, shooting his load of milky cum into her awaiting cunt. Jaina could feel it inside if her. She shivered, she liked the feeling, but she didn't want any half-breed children. Most of his cum seeped out and trickled from her gaping snatch, but several drops of the fluid made its way into her eager womb. Thinking quickly, the powerful sorceress began to cast a spell to incinerate the milky white fluid, but was interrupted when she was yanked up by her hair and thrown onto the ground. Shaking her head, she looked up only to be smacked in the face with a large, and rather heavy, cock. As the cock made contact with her cheek it spurted out a stream of thick spunk which trailed from her left eye to the right side of her cheek.

She opened her mouth to say something but was again interrupted when her body was pulled forward towards the orc who had grabbed ahold of her ankles. He pushed forward on her ankles until they were next to her ears and both of her holes were on display. His brown eyes locked on her puckered asshole and his mouth twisted into a savage grin.

"This will hurt, human."

At that, he took careful aim, judging and making sure he could slide in with one smooth thrust. He shoved his hips forward until his large, tangerine-like balls were nestled firmly against her quivering body. The whole time Jaina had cried out, a long, agonizing scream. Garrosh did not give her a chance to recover, instead deciding to begin his inevitably successful crusade against her asshole. Jaina did not stop screaming for a good three minutes, and when she did stop her screams were replaced by moans and whimpers. Her head fell back onto the ground, eyes closed and disheveled blond hair splayed out across the stone floor. The cum on her face from earlier was beginning to dry, and a crusty film could be seen trailing across her face. The only thing louder than her hoarse moans was Garrosh grunting as he pummeled her resisting asshole into submission and the sounds being made from his balls slapping against her.

She wanted him to finish, but a particular mind-jarring thrust caused Jaina's body to erupt in fire, literally. Fire danced and shot through the insides of her body, a product of her own creation and one she was enjoying at the moment. Garrosh didn't notice, but Jaina screamed as best she could as an orgasm overtook her. Her spells protected her from any burns, but the fire tickled her body as Garrosh worked her ass over. As she screamed fire erupted from her mouth and her sweet womanly juices squirted out of her dripping pussy. She shook all over and the energy had seeped almost completely out of her body. She couldn't even lift an arm, but Garrosh still continued to drill his manhood into her. Inch by inch his cock stretched and filled her whorish hole,claiming it and destroying it at the same time. He didn't care for her satisfaction and he didn't care when her body went limp. He kept hammering away, grunting and occassionally reaching out to squeeze one globe of bouncing flesh. His eyes were locked on his throne even as he fucked the human sorceress senseless, recalling how far he had come since Nagrand. He had helped topple the Lich King, then he became Warchief, and now the most powerful human mage on the planet was being plowed under him. A cowardly member of the Alliance.

He roared a cry of victory and grabbed a hold of her hair. Pulling up so that she was bent into a 'C' shape, he plunged his thick orcish meat into her asshole and erupted. His seed pumped out of his cock like a garden hose, filling and soaking the bowels of her ass until a gushing stream of the white fluid started to leak out of. It drizzled out over the floor and onto the bear rug he had positioned himself on.

Panting, he stayed still for a moment as his senses came back to him. No longer was his mind clouded by rage and a lust for the slutty human mage. Secret trades and agreements flashed in his mind. Thrall, Ashenvale, Sylvanas, his people, his father. His duties came back to him, and in doing so, freed him from the sexual bonds the princess of Kul Tiras and leader of Theramore had thrown over him. Why would he help humans? Alliance scum?

He pulled out and stood up. Moving to the side, he allowed her legs to fall back down to the ground. As they fell cum leaked out of each hole and as he looked her body over he realized that she was unconscious. Letting out a boisterous laugh, he leaned down and grabbed her hair before hauling her up to her knees. Jaina awoke with a shriek as the roots of her hair were pulled, but was silenced as her hair was dropped and she was once again slapped in the face with the Warchief's softening cock. Grinning, Garrosh wrapped one large hand around his shaft and pumped until a flash of white cum shot out of the head and landed on her face. It hit her square on the tip of her nose, causing it to splash across her face and get into her eyes.

Jaina Proudmoore blinked and stood up, feeling light headed and sore. Her feet wobbled as she made to face the towering brown orc.

"I trust... That this will ensure... Safety for my people no matter what. I do not wish to fight... As Thrall would have you know." She struggled to speak through gasps for air, her naked chest heaving, her pink nipples still hard.

"You think I would make a deal with the Alliance?" Do not make me laugh woman."

Jainas eyes widened and her small fists clenched in anger. "You used me? I don't believe Thrall will be happy to here of this, brute."

"Are you threatening me?" The orc took a step towards her, all prior fear of her gone. Seeing her naked and hearing her cries had certainly assuaged his fear of her power. Jaina stepped back a few feet and made for her belongings. Quickly throwing them on, she turned to him, anger in her beautiful eyes.

"Let us hope that I do not meet you on the battlefield, ogre." She would have given him a show of her power right there, but her mind was fuzzy and her energy low. Instead, she made her way home. The sorceress struggled to even make a simple portal after having her brains pretty much drilled out of her by the orc's pleasing cock. After the fourth attempt, the blonde woman succeeded in opening a portal which she quickly took to Tirisfal.

She was late, and the Banshee Queen was not going to be happy

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers