Please Spank Me Ch. 2

Story Info
Horny babe has more fun getting spanked.
959 words
3.61
126.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers

Ben kept all of us field workers busy pulling weeds. Initially he has said we all had to wear long sleeved white cotton shirts. The boys still had to, but Ben changed the rules for me.

I was used to him calling me over to workshed for a little naughty playtime poke, so when he called me over that Saturday, I wasn't surprised. "Mari, I've been a thinkin' that it is just a cryin' shame to cover up your sweet titties with that big white shirt," Ben stated and handed me a shiny red box with a pink bow on top. "These are your new work clothes, babygirl."

I love getting presents and eagerly opened this one. I giggled with delight when I pulled it out. It was a bunny costume. There were cute pink fuzzy ears and a pair of pink satin thong panties with a pink fuzzy bunny tail on the back. I looked into the box for the top to go with this cute outfit and found two pink fuzzy pasties for my nipples. "Oh Ben, this will be so much fun," I said with glee. Ben told me to quickly change into my new work clothes and get back to work.

The boys in the field nearly passed out when I pranced out onto the field in my sexy bunny outfit. Ben was following behind me. When I got to my area, Ben hollered at everyone to "Listen up!" He proceeded to tell them that he'd been having problems with bunnies getting into the field and munching on his beans. He told the boys to be on the lookout for any bunnies and that if they should find one, they were to capture it and bring it to him. With an evil little smile, Ben winked at me and walked toward the workshed.

I gasped as I saw all the boys looking at me. I was the bunny they were suppose to capture. I turned and ran and fast as I could. My tits bounced with every pace. I could hear the boys behind me, getting closer and closer. I could feel their fingers grasping at my ass. I ran and ran until I could see I was coming up to the river. I didn't know where to go. I spun around and gasped as the first of twelve fieldworkers were on me, groping and pawing at my titties and pussy. Two of them spread my legs apart and a third dropped to his knees and was about to slip his tongue into my pussy when the older of the boys told him to stop. He said that Ben would probably fire him, or worse, if he were to do anything to the little bunny. With that, the boys grabbed me and drug me to the workshed. Playing with my titties the whole way. They knocked on the door and Ben told them to come in.

I was dirty from rolling in the fields trying to get away from these fieldworkers. Standing there in front of Ben, I hung my head. "Is this that pesky bunny that's been eating my beans?" He asked. The boys told him yes. "Put her down on her knees boys, I've got a bean she can eat." He said with a deep laugh.

The boys pushed me down by my shoulders and shoved me up closer to Ben's crotch. He sat there with his legs spread, rubbing his bulge. He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his large cock out. "Here, Bunny Bunny Bunny…..Here, Bunny, Bunny, Bunny," He said as he waved his dick closer and closer to my lips. "Bunny want to eat my beanstalk?" He laughed.

"Bunny has been bad," I teased. "Bunny needs a spanking first." I just love to be spanked and hoped that Ben's desire for me to give him head would prompt him to make me happy to do so. "You bad little bunny, come here and Ben will give you what's coming to you." He said as he lifted me up on to his lap.

With the Boys cheering, Ben spanked and spanked my tight little ass until it was pink. He then shoved me back down on my knees. "There, now that you are in your place, you can eat the beanstalk." He said.

"Bunny wants a beanstalk. Bunny wants to bite your beanstalk. Would Ben like Bunny to Bite his beanieweanie stalk? Would Benny like his beanieweanie stalk to be licked by a bunny" I teased and let my tongue dance on the head of his cock. Ben grabbed me by my bunnyears and pushed his dick deep into my throat. He rocked his hips slowly back and forth, fucking my mouth. I could feel the precum trickling down my throat and I moaned with pleasure. Sucking harder and louder, I cradled Ben's balls and squeezed them gently. I reached around his hips and grabbed his asscheeks and forced him to mouthfuck me harder. Ben lost all control, and the boys watching were breathing heavy.

Ben hammered away at my mouth and grabbing my ears, he yelled at the top of his lungs, "Lord have Mercy, I'm a cumin in your sweet mouth, Mari." He plunged his dick in as deep as he could, I grabbed his cock with my hands as I pulled it out of my mouth. I stood up in front of him and said, "Ben, you know I like you to come in my ass." I turned around and sat my tight little rectum down on his hard throbbing cock, I bounced up and down on his cock and his load shot hard and deep.

"I guess you taught this little bunny a lesson, Ben." I giggled.

Spankx
Spankx
76 Followers