Father and Son Bonding Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and son are caught by mom.
965 words
4.37
382.4k
226

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake couldn't believe what was happening. He was standing in his kitchen while his father, Steve, fucked his ass. His mother, Nancy, had just walked in on them, demanding to know what was going on. Her presence had caused Jake to cum all over the counter in front of him. Most amazing of all was that his father didn't stop fucking him. He didn't pull out in shame or embarrassment.

He just kept fucking his son.

Since his father seemed to like to be told what to do, Jake wondered if his father wasn't stopping simply because Jake had yet to tell him to. Between that thought, his mother still standing there, and the amazing feelings his father's cock was still creating in his ass, Jake's cock grew hard again.

"Keep fucking me," Jake told his father.

Nancy gasped at her son's words. "Jake! Steve! What is happening?"

"I think you can tell," Jake answered. "Dad is fucking my ass. And it feels amazing!"

"Oh my God! Steve! How could you do this? How could you do this to your own son?" There were tears in Nancy's voice as she tried to make sense of the situation.

"Because he asked me to," Steve answered. "And because nothing has ever felt this good." He grunted and drove his cock into his son even more powerfully than before. "I'm going to cum," he warned his son.

"Good!" Jake pushed his ass back and humped his father as hard as he could. "Give it to me! Cum in my ass, Dad! I want to feel your juice deep inside me!"

Nancy was now sobbing but didn't leave the kitchen. Jake wondered what made her stay there. He couldn't help but come to the conclusion that she liked watching. Before he could give that theory any more attention, his father came.

It seemed buckets of his father's cum sprayed into his ass. Jake came again too as he milked his father's cock with his ass. He wanted every last drop of his father's cum inside him.

Both completely spent, Steve rested against his son's back as Jake leaned against the counter. Soon, however, Jake turned and wrapped his arms around his father. Father and son shared an open-mouth kiss full of tongues and teeth and plenty of moaning.

"This is sick," Nancy whispered, which reminded Jake that she was still there watching them.

He ended the make out session with his father but kept his arms around him as he turned to his mother. "What's sick about it?" he asked her. "We love each other."

"But you're our son. It's illegal and wrong. It's incest."

"So?"

Nancy shook her head. "So what? Are you both gay now or something?"

"I can't speak for Dad," Jake told her. "But I don't really see this as a question of gay or straight. I just want my father." Jake looked at Steve and Steve gazed right back at him. "There isn't another man or woman I've ever wanted more." Father and son shared another sexually charged kiss but Jake wasn't finished dealing with his mother. "Do you understand?"

"No," she answered. "Of course I don't understand why my husband and son want to fuck. This is wrong!"

"Do you want a divorce?" Steve suddenly asked his wife.

Nancy's mouth opened and closed but no words came out. Finally she asked, "So this isn't a one-time thing? You two plan to continue . . ." She just couldn't say it again.

"This isn't the first time," Jake admitted.

"And it won't be the last." Steve's palm settled on his son's ass which was still bare. He began stroking Jake's ass as if he just couldn't stop himself from touching it.

His father's words and his touch were getting Jake and his cock hard again. He didn't even care that his mother stood there glaring at them.

"I don't know what to say," Nancy said, obviously bothered by the way her husband kneaded their son's ass. "I don't want a divorce. I still want to be a wife and mother."

Jake decided it was time to take charge. "That's fine," he told his mother. "But there will have to be some changes. You'll move into my room and I'll move into your room with Dad. He and I will share a bed every night." He hesitated a bit. "That is, if it's okay with Dad."

Steve met his son's questioning look. "That sounds perfect to me."

Forcing himself to concentrate on his mother and not on the incredible feeling of his father's finger probing his ass, Jake said, "If you go along with this change without protest, the outside word never has to know the difference."

"Thank you," she said quietly with obvious relief.

"Also," Jake added, now pushing his ass back against his father's inserting finger. "If you're accepting of our relationship, you can watch Dad and I anytime you want." He had decided to grant her this when he saw the way her eyes glazed with arousal while she watched her son's ass move against his father's finger.

"I-I can?" she stuttered in disbelief.

"You want to?" Steve asked with surprise in his voice.

"I can't help it," Nancy told her husband breathlessly. "The way he responds to you and the way you want each other . . ." She trailed off with a shudder. "I feel so tingly and alive in ways I never knew I could. Please let me watch what you do to each other," she begged.

"Let's go to our bedroom," Jake suggested. None of them doubted which room he meant and the three of them all but ran to what used to be his parents' bedroom. The room that would now belong to he and his father.