Home Cumming

Story Info
Claire cums home for the weekend.
1.6k words
3.62
82.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers

This story is dedicated to Claire2010. Her stories are so sexy and her voice is so sweet and lovely. Thank you Claire for the inspiration. If you haven't read or listened to any of her stories you are missing out.

If I get positive responses I may continue with Claire and her Daddy's weekend together. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading. All comments good or bad are welcomed.

Jesse

----------------------------------------------

I'm sitting at home waiting for you. You have been gone to the university for sooooo long. It's only been a week but it seems like forever. But you will be home soon. I have missed my little girl every day, every hour. Your sweet little kisses, your sexy little body, your beautiful little panties.

Yes, Daddy loves to see you in your tight sexy panties just barely covering your shaved little pussy. It makes me grow so hard to see your naked breasts, your beautiful pink nipples. I can't wait for you to be home. I grow impatient waiting for you to arrive.

I find myself standing in the doorway to your bedroom. My eyes linger over your bed, thinking about my little baby girl naked in her bed, sowing her Daddy how wet her pink cunt is. Rubbing myself through my jeans as I walk across your room to your dresser. I can't help myself as I open your lingerie drawer, I am so horny waiting on my little girl to come home. I see all of your pretty little panties, they look so beautiful and you have so many. I look at each pair. One at a time and I imagine you in each pretty pair of panties, showing Daddy, how pretty they look. How pretty you look. I love seeing you in just your pretty little panties. The thought of you in each little pair makes Daddy's cock swell even more with my need for you. I hold them up to my face and inhale but it is not enough. They smell so clean and sweet from the laundry but not like my little girls cunt.

I move across your room to your clothes hamper. Looking inside I find your little black see thru panties that you had been wearing just last weekend. I pull your sexy little panties from your hamper, gazing at them. Imagining you in them the last time you wore them and showed them to me.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Daddy's cock swells in his pants and I know I have to cum. I move across the your bedroom as I hold your silky panties up to my face. Inhaling the sweet fragrance of you still lingering on them. My cock grows completely hard in an instant. It is so naughty for your Daddy to be smelling your dirty little panties, your pretty black see thru panties, but I know you won't mind.

Sitting down in your computer chair I hold your sweet panties to my face. Inhaling deeply as I release my hot hard cock from my pants. I think about the last time you showed me these panties and how you fingered your wet little cunt with them on. Modeling them for me in the kitchen. Your sweet smiling face, your delicious naked breast. your pretty pink nipples looking so hard. Rubbing your little panties as you turn and show me how nicely they fit you and thanking me for buying them for you. Leaning over the kitchen table as you showed me your sweet panty covered ass cheeks and how snug they covered your shaved little cunt.

Reaching down between your legs you look back over your shoulder watching me as you rubbed your silky panties. See that your panties where already becoming wet as you slipped your fingers over your shaved little pussy. I found it hard to breath as you used two fingers to fuck them into your pretty pink cunt. Fingering yourself through your little black panties. Pressing them deeper inside your Cumming all over them as you leaned over the kitchen table while I watched. Looking back over your shoulder at your Daddy and asking me to fuck your ass. Your pretty little asshole. Showing Daddy your tight little ass in your panties, your wet little cunt as you finger fucked yourself with your panties.

I wrap your beautiful black little panties over my hot hard cock and begin to use them as I masturbate. Sliding them up and down slowly. The swollen head pressing tightly against the thin silky smooth fabric. Oh it feels so good baby. Your pretty little panties wrapped around my hard shaft as I masturbate in them. Closing my eyes while I fantasize about your pink little cunt, your tight little asshole, your warm wet mouth. Yes baby, Daddy loves his little girl so much. I moan as I think about my little girl and her panties. My cum filled balls beginning to tighten as I stroke my cock wrapped in your beautiful panties faster, harder.

"Mmmmmmm naughty Daddy, did you miss me?"

I open my eyes and see you standing just inside the doorway of your bedroom. Watching me masturbating my hard cock with your panties. Looking so pretty in your little skirt and button up blouse.

"Yes baby, I've missed you very much."

Watching you as you play with your breasts through your blouse I can see your nipples are hard already watching your Daddy. Unbuttoning your blouse letting me see you firm beautiful breasts, your hard little nipples.

"I have some new panties Daddy. Would you like to see them?"

My hand slowly sliding your black panties over my hard cock as you see the precum leaking through them.

"Yes baby I would love to see your new panties. Show them to my baby."

Sliding your blouse off your arm you lay it across your bad. Reaching behind you to unzip your pretty little shirt you let it fall to the floor and step out of it. Standing before me now with just your very tiny little pink panties on. They are so pretty and so tiny. I can see right through them, I can see your pretty pink little pussy lips.

"Do you like them Daddy? Do you like my pretty little panties? I bought them just for you. I got so wet trying them on thinking about you."

"I love them baby. Come closer so I can see them better."

Walking closer, showing Daddy your pretty little panties. Your little pussy lips swollen already and glistening with your juices. Your pink little panties fitting you so snuggly. Your eyes staring at Daddy's hard cock wrapped in your black little see thru panties. The tip all wet with precum.

Leaning over you kiss Daddy on the lips so sweetly. You lips feeling so nice. I have missed kissing you so much. As you kiss me so sweetly you straddle my lap.

"I missed you too, Daddy" you whisper to me.

Leaning back you take my hand away from my cock and replace it with your own. My hands go to your tight little ass and I hold you as you press the head of my cock against your clit through your panties. Rubbing Daddy against your clit as you slowly stroke my cock with your panties.

"I missed you so much Daddy. I masturbated in my little pink panties on the way here. They are so wet with my cum, Daddy. My sweet cum in my panties."

Kissing me again you press the head of my cock between your tight little pink pussy lips. Your tiny pink panties pressing inside your sweet pretty pussy, you cunt. So wet and warm. Sliding your hips forward, pressing the head of my cock inside you. Daddy's hard cock inside your tight little cunt. Fucking your black panties inside you with Daddy's cock. Pushing your tiny pink panties deeper. Masturbating my cock with your warm little hand as you kiss Daddy. Stroking my hard cock faster and harder with your panties wrapped around the thick shaft.

"Cum for me Daddy. Cum inside my pink cunt, cum in my pretty panties Daddy. Cum for me Daddy. Cum in my panties. My panties in my cunt, my cunt Daddy. Cum in my panties."

You feel my cock throbbing in your hand, squirting Daddy's hot cum, soaking into your panties. Both of us gasping as I feel your tight little cunt squeezing my hard cock as you cum with me, with your Daddy. Cumming all over your beautiful black panties in your tight pretty cunt and you giggle with pleasure. Feeling Daddy shudder with pleasure as all of my thick hot cum soaks into your little black panties.

"Yes Daddy, your cum in my panties, in my cunt Daddy."

You slip my cock from your wet little cunt and use the fat head to stroke your hard clit through your pink panties. Your pink panties still inside your wet little cunt. Daddy's hot cum leaking through your little panties making them all slippery wet with his sweet thick cum.

"Mmmmmm Daddy. There is so much cum, Daddy. I think you really missed me didn't you Daddy.Thank you Daddy." You whisper in my ear. "Thank you for cumming in my pretty panties."

You lay down on my chest, Daddy's firm warm chest as my arms wrap around you. Holding you in my arms making you feel safe and loved. My hands softly caressing your back, from your shoulders down to your pretty little ass cheeks.

"I love you, Daddy. Thank you for the warm welcome home."

"I love you too, baby. I'm so glad you're home."

Wiggling on my lap, you warm little hand still wrapped around Daddy's cock, "Daddy? Will you fuck my tight little ass. Will you put your big cock in my hot little asshole and cum inside my ass?" You ask so sweetly.

You giggle again as you feel Daddy's cock twitch in your little hand as it begins to harden again.

"Of course, baby. Anything for you."

Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers