My Sister's Love

Story Info
My sister showed me how much she loves me.
2k words
4.18
132.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was adopted into our family almost three years ago. She was one of those poor babies in China, abandoned because of gender. Since she got to America, Lily had moved from family to family, never settling in a place for more than a year. The families said she had a horrible behavior and attitude, and that she was very hard to manage. I didn't think so.

When Lily came to live at our house in Miami, Florida, she was fifteen, and the typical goth girl. She had thick black bangs low over her forehead, and long straight hair with dark red and purple streaks. She wore heavy eyeliner, and always colored her lips a dark purple. Not to mention her many piercings in her ears. Her clothing consisted of tight black shirts and tall combat boots. i remember the first day she was driven here. My parents immediately had that look of disapproval on their faces.

I was raised as a proper young boy, with the "good-boy" hair cut and collared shirts and dress pants. As I got older, I had more freedom with my clothing. I pierced my ears, dyed the tips of my black hair blond, and wore street-punk clothes. I had a long speech about proper dress, and after a long argument, I won. Three years ago, I was eighteen and was seriously considering to be a full-time musician after college. I did, and almost every day, Lily would ask me to play music for her, and she would smile widely, her dark brown eyes shining with love. After a few months living with us, Lily began to change. She started to wear less black and more girly clothing, gave her hair blond streaks, and started to take singing lessons. My parents were amazed. All the families before her complained of a nasty attitude and loud rock music, and here Lily was, a polite teenager who made up lyrics to my songs and sang with me during my fundraisers. Everyone said that I had a positive influence on my adoptive sister. I felt ridiculously proud.

A few months ago, Lily graduated from high school. She was applied to Harvard and was accepted, with a $2,000 scholarship. The night her acceptance letter came, we immediately drove out to a fancy restaurant and treated her to dinner. When she flew over to Massachusetts, we all left the airport in years.

The summer of my twenty-first birthday, Lily secretly flew back to Florida to visit us. My parents were out for work, and I was alone at home, strumming a few chords on my guitar. A copy of my first CD was propped against my computer. On the homemade cover was me and Lily, laughing happily.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I was surprised, all my friends had left somewhere for the summer. Who could it be? I went over to the door and peeked out the window. A slim Asian girl with long flowing black hair stood there with a light blue suitcase besides her.

"Lily!" I cried, throwing open the door. When the door opened, a huge grin stretched over Lily's face.

"Max!" She threw her arms around me, the momentum throwing me back. I stumbled into the living room, laughing, my arms wrapped around her waist. I swung her around for good measure, and she squealed in delight. "Max! where's mom and dad?" she asked, looking around excitedly. I fetched her suitcase and closed the door.

"They're at work. You never told us you'd be coming!" I said, smiling. She giggled.

"I wanted to surprise you! Are you surprised?" she looked at me expectantly. Her eyes were shining brightly, and her face was red from the heat.

"Of course I am!" I exclaimed, laughing. "I missed you so much little sister," I said seriously. "How's Harvard?"

"It's a lot of fun. Hard work, but fun. Some smart people there," she said, twirling around. She wore a slim white dress that clung to her curvy body, and when she spun, the hem of the dress lifted up, showing me her smooth, toned thighs. She ended her twirl in my arms, looking up in my eyes. "I missed you too. I wanted to see you so, so much!" She snuggled against my, pressing herself against me. I could feel her soft breasts through her thin dress, protected by a sports bra. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Lemme take a shower. It's so hot here. I almost forgot how hot Miami summers are!" Lily laughed. She pulled her suitcase with her and went into her old room, which was untouched except for Mom, who cleaned the house every week. I watched her go inside her room and rubbed my chest, the feeling of her breasts still lingering. I frowned, dropping my hands. What was I thinking? She was my sister!

I went back into my room as Lily walked into the bathroom. My door was opened, and I caught saw Lily walking with only a towel wrapped around her chest. The short pink towel rode up her round butt when she walked. I blushed furiously and shut the door, feeling a throb in my cock. I cursed myself, and told myself to get a girlfriend.

Twenty minutes later, Lily walked into my room wearing a light blue tank top and purple panties. Her hair was wrapped in a towel above her head, some strands of wet hair lay plastered to her neck. She saw my CD and exclaimed in joy. "You made the CD!" she said. Before she left, I had promised her to make a CD of our best songs and try to get it popular. It wasn't very successful--I had only promoted music to our small neighborhood.

"Eh," I shrugged. "I'm still not famous yet," I said. Lily laughed.

"Oh, don't worry, big brother, you're famous in my eyes." She leaned over and gave me a hug. I was sitting on my bed, so she wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me towards her breasts. My face heat up as she held me there, her soft flesh against my face. She wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled away and smiled. Lily scratched at the towel on her head. "Ah, it's too hot for this," she pouted. She reached up and pulled the towel off, letting her damp hair free. She arched her back and ran her fingers through her hair, brushing it from her face. She pulled her thick hair behind her and dropped it, making a face. Her wet hair brushed by her tits, making the fabric slightly wet. I could see her dark pink buds underneath her light colored shirt. My cock hardened, and I crossed my legs uncomfortably to hide my erection.

"Er, want me to turn up the A/C?" I asked shakily. She nodded vigorously, a wide smile on her face. I swallowed and went over the the air conditioner, pressing a few buttons. When I turned back around, Lily was laying on my bed, her arms stretched overhead and bent under her head. Her nipples stood straight underneath the tight fabric of her shirt.

"Come sit," she said, nodding her head to the space beside her. I sat down, looking around awkwardly, keeping my eyes on anything but her. She rolled over and propped herself up, her arms pushing her breasts together. I looked down at her and immediately wished I hadn't--I could see right down her shirt, the curve of her tits, the dark edges of her areola. I looked away and she giggled at me.

"What's wrong Max?" she asked sweetly. She giggled and put her hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down slowly. I gulped, my cock twitching. She saw the bulge in my shorts and smiled even wider. "You like it?" she whispered, moving her hands closer to my bulge.

"S-stop," I moaned weakly, her fingers gently tracing my bulge. Lily put her palms on it and slowly rubbed it.

"Do you really want to stop?" she asked. She had slowly crawled off the bed, and was kneeling between my legs as she caressed my cock through my pants.

"Yes, Lily. We, we shouldn't be doing this," I whispered.

"Who's gonna know?" she asked seductively. She pulled the waistband of my shorts over my bulge, freeing my cock. She took it in her hands, gripping it tightly. She stuck her tongue out and licked the precum off the head. "Look how excited you are, Max," she whispered, wrapping her lips around my cock. She sunk her mouth down, making me moan.

"Mmm," she said, bobbing her head up and down my cock.

"Oh shit," I muttered. Her pink lips were wrapped tightly around my member, her wet tongue massaging my shaft. Her hands massaged my balls as she sucked, her mouth moving expertly on my cock. Part if me wondered if she had done this before with many guys, but part of me didn't give a crap. Here I was, getting a blow job from my sister! I decided to enjoy the deed, and pressed my hands on her head, my fingers curling under her damp hair, pushing her head down. She gagged when the tip of my cock pushed at her throat. I immediately let my hands go, but she continued to deep throat me, her eyes closed in content. I leaned back on my arms and let her have her way with my cock. Soon I could feel myself close to cumming. I warned her, but she didn't say anything, just closed her lips tightly over my cock as I came, semen spilling down her chin. She swallowed my cum hungrily, wiping cum off her chin with her finger and putting it into her mouth.

"Wow, you came a lot, big brother," Lily said, smacking her lips. I gave her a helpless look.

"Look Lily, thanks for that and all, but we really shouldn't'..." I began. I broke off and stared as Lily removed her panties, which were damp. She pulled her shirt over her head and stood before me, completely naked. Her nipples were hard and erect, and she rolled them in her fingers with one hand while the other brushed her shaved pussy, slowly teasing her wet cunt.

"Look at this, big brother," she purred, propping one leg on the edge of the bed and pulling her lips apart. My heart raced.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice hoarse. Lily leaned forward, rubbing her pussy lips on the tip of my cock.

"Because I love you, big brother. I want us to become closer," she whispered. She lowered herself onto my cock, my thick member pushing past her tight walls. We both groaned as my cock entered her pussy. "oh, you feel so good, big brother," she moaned, both knees on the edge of the bed. She gripped my shoulders and pushed herself up and down, my cock making loud squishing sounds as it entered and exited her cunt. My heart pounded faster as her pace quickened, her breasts bouncing as she fucked me, her hard nipples brushing my chest through my shirt.

"Oh...Lily, I'm about to cum," I moaned. "You have to pull out."

"No...no," she panted, her head thrown back, going faster, her pussy clenching tightly. "Cum inside me brother. This way, we'll share something no other sibling can," she moaned. "I'm ready to cum too, Max, please cum inside me," she gasped, her mouth opening in a silent scream. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she was crying out erotically.

"I'm coming! I'm coming I'm coming!" she screamed, gripping my shoulders tightly as she sat down on my cock. At the same time, cum exploded into her pussy, probably shooting into her womb. Her cries of ecstasy faded, leaning against me. We both fell back onto the bed, breathing hard. Lily pulled herself up and kissed me, our tongues swirling in our mouths.

"I love you big brother," Lily whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah. I love you too, Lily," I muttered, kissing her again.