Hot Fucking at the Local Bar

Story Info
Public Sex with multiple partners.
2.1k words
3.9
45.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Fucking at the Local Bar

The woman walked slowly into the bar as if she owned the place. She was held tightly inside her leather gown, and as she slithered in, you could see her bare white legs peaking through a prominent slit in the front - a slit that barely concealed her pussy. The heels she wore clicked lightly on the floor, because she had worn them all her life and had danced as a young girl. There was room for nothing else under her outfit except the trickle of sweat that dripped slowly down the front of her, because she had just masturbated in the ride over. She took her place at the bar where only 2 men were seated. They had both seen her slink in, and as she sat down very close to them, she reached over one of their arms while brushing it as if to say, "I need to touch you." She then slipped a cigarette out of one of the man's packs without asking and queried,

"do you have a light?"

One of the men smiled a large grin, pulled out his lighter, and lit her cigarette. She then sucked it in and blew the smoke out of her pursed lips into the direction of the second man. She winked at him, and when he came nearer to her, he pulled her close hard. He pressed his lips forcefully to her mouth, gave her a long wet kiss and then let her fall to the floor. Still holding onto the cigarette, she put it out on the floor, and the other man arose from his seat and met her there. He knelt down to offer his hand, and she pulled him down onto her. They began to grind on the hard bare bar floor. He kissed her hard while they were grinding, and she began to moan and writhe in ecstasy.

"Mmmmmmm, Oooooooh, mmmmmm, fuck, you're good," she said.

The other man said, "there's a room in the back."

She said, "no, I want to fuck you both on the dance floor right now." She then rose up and perching on her knees took hold of the zipper that kept her dress on and slowly unzipped it revealing her sensuous, white, sweaty naked body.

She then decided to dance for them, because she knew it would get them hot and in the mood to fuck.

She yelled to the bartender, "play the sexiest shit you got!"

He went over to the audio booth and turned on, "You can Leave your Hat on." She was already naked, so she wasn't going to do a strip tease. She slinked over to one of the men who was now sitting on the floor and straddled his face. The music started as she knelt over his face with her hot pussy inches away. He could smell her cunt and could see that it was red, aching, and swollen. She inched backward using her knees and rubbed her hot pussy against his chest while twitching a little each time. The movement made his cock so hard, he had to unzip his pants to let it out. He started to rub his penis up and down its shaft with one hand, and as he did, she moved backward far enough, and interrupting his strokes eased her pussy down onto his cock and started fucking it. She was moving in time with the music. Fucking his cock was getting her hotter and wetter, and now the other man who had been watching them positioned himself so that his dick was in her face. He had a 7 inch penis, and she deep-throated him for a while until she could see he was about to come.

Then she said, "wait." She stopped sucking him off and concentrated on the other man she'd been fucking who was moaning and groaning and saying,

"Oooohh baby I love your fucking cunt. Your cunt smells so fucking good. Let me taste it, baby. Let me taste it."

She climbed off of his cock and rolled onto the floor, and the rock hard man whom she'd been riding sat up, twirled his legs around so he was staring right at her pussy up close and dove in.

She screamed, "Ooooohh...I'm coming right now....I'm coming. Stop before I come all over your face. Please. I want us to fuck and fuck and fuck."

She, the two men, and the dance floor had become all sex, heat, and pulsating movement melting into one another. By this time, the men had taken off all their clothes, too, and they each lay one next to the other on their sides. One man put his hard cock into her asshole, and the other man put his rock hard cock in her pussy. She screamed with passion as they all started to undulate and fuck...their bodies were covered in sweat and sex. Their come was oozing out of all of them, and after about an hour of hot fucking, they came and came.

In the meantime, the bartender had been stroking his cock behind the bar, and he had come about when they had. He was dumbfounded. This had never happened to him in his bar before. In fact, this had never happened to him at all. He looked at them on the floor and saw that they were smiling, and then the woman let out a laugh. She was quite pleased with herself, and she knew that the bartender was about to say something.

"Where did you come from? Who are you? You're not from here, are you?

He saw her get up and pull the leather dress on that had been laying next to them and zip it up. He thought she was the most exotic woman he'd ever seen. He wanted to tell someone what had just happened, because he could barely believe it, himself. He had been a part of something extraordinary. He called the local Sheriff, because they had grown up together. He picked up the phone and told him.

He said, "Sheriff, you have to come down here. You're not going to believe this, but I've witnessed something I never thought I would in a million years. This woman just walked in and started fucking Tom and Bob. They went at it right on this here dance floor, God damn it! I can't fucking....it's unbelievable!"

"What? What the fuck? I'm coming over there. Fuck me!"

"What's going on?" The Deputy had been listening to his conversation and waiting anxiously to hear the story.

"Some chick came into Sam's bar and just started fucking Tom and Bob right there on the dance floor! I can't believe it, either."

The Deputy looked at him and said, "what the fuck are we still doing here for? Come on, let's go fucking see."

With that, the Sheriff and Deputy both hopped in the patrol car and headed to the bar. They got there and found the woman, Tom, and Bob sitting at the bar having drinks. The two men came over to them and looked at Sam and the others and said,

"We heard there had been some uuuuhhhhh....well....eeehheemmm...uh...fucking going on in here. We heard it was right here on the dance floor. Is that true?"

The woman spoke, "well, sir, we've just been having a good time. I wore this leather dress today and did not realize how hot it would be and just had to take it off. I didn't mean to start anything. It sure is hot out there, isn't it?"

"Maa...eeeeheeem....uh...maaam, I'm gonna have to see some I.D." The Sheriff was a bit nervous, and his Deputy was standing behind him unable to contain his mirth. He had a smile as big as the Grand Canyon on his face. It was all he could do to keep from laughing, and by this time, his bulge was beginning to show.

The woman spoke again, "Sheriff, I always try to do the right things, but I just could not contain myself. It is such a hot day, I had to take this dress off, and after I did in front of these two handsome men, well, we could not contain ourselves. I apol....."

The Sheriff interrupted, "well ma'am, we don't allow these things to happen around here, but I'll let you off with a warning if you help me fill out this here report I've got. Sam, I think we're gonna need to use that back room you got there, if you don't mind?"

"Sho nuff, Sheriff," and Sam winked at him.

"Deputy, would you assist me in filling out this here report in back?"

"If those are your orders, sir, I must oblige."

"Those are my orders, son."

With that, the woman, the Sheriff, and the Deputy went to the back room. There was ample space, and there was a bed, too.

The Sheriff said, "ma'am, could you sit down here on the bed?" The woman sat on the edge of the bed.

She moaned a little and then said, "Sheriff, if you thought it was hot out there, you certainly understand how hot it is back here."

The Sheriff looked at the Deputy and smiled and saw that the Deputy was smiling, too.

"Deputy? What kind of a situation do we have here?"

"Well, Sheriff, I think we have a horny lady situation, here."

"What should we do, then?"

"I think we're gonna have to fuck her."

"I think that's an excellent idea," said the Sheriff.

The woman then said, "Sheriff, I need you to please remove my dress......my leather dress."

The Sheriff grabbed hold of her zipper and slowly pulled it down. Her breasts fell out of the dress, and he immediately knelt down on the floor and while she leaned over began sucking one of them while he stroked the other one. The Deputy unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock while watching the Sheriff suck her gorgeous tits.

He began moaning, "Mmmmm, Oh yeah, fuck yeah, mmmmm, fuck her Sheriff. Fuck her good."

The woman was moaning, too. "Mmmmm, Sheriff, suck my tits. It feels so good. My nipples are so sensitive."

"Your tits are gorgeous, and I love sucking 'em, but your pussy looks good, too. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta that pussy of yours right now! Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Sheriff, I would. I want you to fuck my pussy real good now baby!"

The Sheriff unzipped his fly and after pushing her down on the bed so that she was now lying flat, he climbed on top of her and began pumping his rock hard cock into her over and over until they were both dripping with sweat and stinking like hot sex.

"Oooooh, God, fuck me, fuck me, mmmmm oh I love feeling your hot rod inside me! Fuck yeah. Ooooh, God, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come, Ooooooooh I'm coming, fucking shit! Fuuuuuuucccckkk."

Then, in the background, the Deputy came, too.

"Oohhhhhh, fuck yeah! Oh jeezzusss."

The Sheriff pulled out of her and said, "suck it, bitch! Suck my cock! Fucking suck it!"

She put all of her mouth on top of his penis and then started sucking hard. She had her hands on his balls at the same time, too. She sucked and sucked his cock while rubbing his balls.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," and he came. Oh God. Fuck. He was tired by now, so he paused a second, and then pulled his fly up.

"Oh God, baby! That was fucking great. Fuck, man. Whooooooowee! Darlin, you can swing through town anytime you want. You need anything, just come by the station."

As she got up and pulled her dress back on then zipped it up, the Sheriff slapped her on her ass.

"Aaah! Oh Sheriff, you're good, too." She then gave him a little wink.

They all came out of the room, and by this time, the bar was starting to fill up with more people. The bartender noticed them come back into the barroom, and said,

"Hey ya'll." He then winked at them and asked, "ya'll need drinks or what?"

They all sat down at the bar and had a few drinks, then the Sheriff left for home and the Deputy and the woman both headed for their cars and left.

The town was buzzing with the story of what happened at the bar that day, but the woman became a mystery never to be seen again. Time passed, but the Sheriff and his friends kept hoping she would somehow find her way back to them someday. Someday....