Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It) Ch. 03

Story Info
Night with wife and aggressive ex girlfriend continues.
2.7k words
4.45
81.2k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part three in a small fictional series about the sexy mayhem a slutty ex girlfriend induces upon my wife and I. Part two can be found by clicking here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/humiliated-by-a-slut-and-loved-it-ch-02

Disclaimer: Those looking for a straight forward story about face to face missionary heterosexual sex dont bother reading on. This series is fiction, I repeat FICTION. I get a thrill out of writing these stories and my wife gets a thrill out of reading them and the comments people leave. Please refrain from leaving rude,vulgar,offensive,or racist comments. If this type of story isnt your thing then fine, to each his own.

Part 3

I didn't really know how to feel. The day had started off normal enough, coffee, shower, work, the usual, but the night that followed was anything but.

My ex-girlfriend Sasha had come back into my life with a vengeance. After catching me totally off guard, her and my wife pleased and teased me before heading off to the shower.....together.

They were in the bathroom for what seemed like forever. Bored (or frustrated) of listening to their giggles and squeals from the shower, I went downstairs and poured myself a stiff cocktail.

My mind raced as I nursed my drink. Why was Sasha back? Why had my wife let her into the house? Why did I let them humiliate me like they did? I couldn't come up with answers for the first two questions, but the third came to me pretty easily. My cock stirred slightly as the answer played in my mind. I let them do those things to me because they felt good, really good.

Sasha and my wife may have had similar bodies but their minds and personalities couldn't have been more different. Kimmy was quiet, reserved, intelligent and mature. Sasha on the other hand was wild, loud, rambunctious, free spirited and very spontaneous. Sexually my wife was a great lover but she was also very timid and submissive. Sasha was almost too wild and crazy but she was also the most aggressive, adventurous and dominant lover I had ever had. Sasha had no limits and no reservations, which her infidelity was a testament to.

It concerned me to admit it to myself, but having Sasha and my wife dominate and humiliate me like they did was one of the best sexual experiences in recent memory.

The house was so quiet I had no trouble hearing the upstairs bedroom door unlock and swing open. The girls were giggling and whispering, obviously having a good time. I finished my drink in a single gulp and turned to see them at the bottom of the stairs.

Kimmy had on a ridiculously short skirt and a halter top with a neckline that plunged nearly to her belly button. The top was a favourite of mine that we previously used during our little role playing sessions, it was beyond revealing and Kimmy had NEVER worn it outside the house before. Despite looking very slutty, I had to admit that my wife still look absolutely amazing after a few years of marriage. Sasha on the other hand dressed just as slutty as she did when we were eighteen. Her jeans were acid washed, skin tight and laced with slits and tears up the legs and over her ass. The waist of her jeans was pulled down low to reveal both the top of her hip tattoo and the waist of her red g string. Her tube top was pulled down so low her massive tits were on the verge of spilling out for the world to see.

The girls looked slutty, trashy, but oh so sexy.

I stood up and stepped towards them,

"You....you both look amazing" I stammered.

"STOP!" Sasha snapped as she threw up her hand.

I stopped, more out of surprise than obedience.

"Go ahead sweetie, tell him" she instructed Kimmy.

My wife looked up to my eyes and mumbled something too quiet to make out, she was obviously nervous.

"No no no" Sasha shook her head.

She reached over and kissed Kimmy hard, one hand falling and pinching her nipple threw her top.

"Just like we talked about, you're the boss" she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Kimmy cleared her throat and stood up tall, thrusting out her chest.

"Stevie" she was loud and confident now,

"Sasha and I are going out to a party at a friend of hers and we'll be back when we're back".

I most certainly did NOT want my sweet little wife going anywhere with Sasha, at least my brain didn't, my swelling cock on the other hand disagreed.

"Ok" I mumbled

"Good job sexy!" Sasha clapped her hands and kissed my wife again,

"Now let's go have some fun!"

Both girls headed for the door arm in arm, giving me a great view of their toned asses swaying. Kimmy suddenly broke away and dashed back over to me. She reached out and seized my hardened cock through my robe, pulling me into her.

"Love you babe" she whispered.

I turned down to kiss her but just as our lips touched she released my cock and ran back to Sasha. They both laughed wildly. Sasha opened the door for Kimmy and gave her ass a slap as she went outside into the night. Without another word they slammed the door behind them.

With the girls gone I proceeded to drown my racing emotions in alcohol. Four double vodkas had me feeling drowsy enough to get naked and crawl into bed. My body was tired but my mind just wouldn't calm down. The memory of Sasha fingering my ass while I went down on my wife kept replaying over and over in my head. After two hours of tossing and turning I decided that I was just too horny to fall asleep. I pulled the sheets off and began to slowly jerk my achingly hard cock. No more than five strokes later however my cell phone buzzed on the night table beside me.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath.

My frustration quickly turned into excitement as I realized the only person who could possibly be texting me at this hour. I grabbed my phone and scrolled to the new message, I was from Kimmy.

"Be home in ten, have four drinks ready"

Bursting with excitement and anticipation I bolted out of bed, threw my robe on and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I had four vodka's ready on the bar when I heard a car door slam. I could hear the girl's heels walking up the drive and of course they were laughing wildly. I dry swallowed my nerves and tried to look strong and confident.

I girls stumbled inside, obviously tipsy and threw their purses to the floor.

"Well hey there sexy" Kimmy slurred at me, "been waiting long?"

As I started to answer a tall blonde guy stepped through the doorway and put his arm around Sasha. He looked to be about my age but was tall and lanky compared to my slightly shorter more muscular build.

"Sup?" he grunted at me.

"Uhh hey" I managed to stammer.

Sasha giggled and put her arms around the tall stranger.

"Steve, meet Avery, he threw a wicked party at his apartment tonight and we thought we would invite him over for a nightcap to show him our appreciation"

I was speechless but not all that surprised. Sasha pulled stunts like that all the time when we were dating. Kimmy and Sasha kicked off their heels and turned back to Avery. Being straight but comfortable with my sexuality I had to admit that he was a pretty decent looking guy. Dressed in fancy Ed Hardy type clothes and reeking of cologne he definitely fit the douche bag ladies man stereotype. I knew right away that he was Sasha's type but surely my wife would want nothing to do with this random guy.

As if reading my thoughts, Avery put my slutty ex girlfriend under one arm and my formerly sweet, innocent wife under the other.

"Be a sweetie and bring the drinks upstairs will you?" Kimmy purred.

Without waiting for my response all three of them turned and headed up the stairs, laughing and whispering as they walked.

I felt like a total wuss but my cock was hard as a rock. Was it normal to feel the way I did? Did I care? All my marriage I had been the strong, assertive man and now here I was being basically treated like a servant by my wife and an old girlfriend. I should have put a stop to things the second a random guy entered my home but I was just too excited, too aroused and too curious.

I put the drinks on a tray and climbed the stairs to experience whatever I had coming to me. I placed the tray down on a table in the hallway and pushed the bedroom door open.

My eyes bulged and my cock nearly exploded right then and there. Both girls were down on their knees in front of Avery, totally nude except for their slutty G-Strings. Avery had his head back and was moaning loudly as both girls were busy worshiping the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. Sasha was holding his massive tool in one hand and tugging on his huge balls with the other. Kimmy turned her eyes to me as she slurped hungrily on Avery's enormous cockhead.

I have seen a lot of things in my life but nothing as shocking as the sight of my wife and ex girlfriend greedily sucking a humongous dick.

Kimmy pulled her mouth off the massive head slowly, producing an audible 'pop' as she did so. With her eyes still locked on mine she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and slinked over to me. Not missing a beat, Sasha went back to work on Avery's hulking sex.

Kimmy grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. I resisted at first but only for a second. As our tongues swirled I could taste salty pre cum on my wife's lips. She broke the kiss and grabbed my head with both hands,

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

God I love my wife. For that instant Sasha and the enormous cock she was sucking didn't even exist. For that brief instant I didn't care what had happened with Sasha or what would happen. I pounced on my wife, kissing and groping and squeezing and pushing her backwards until we both fell on to our bed.

She moaned as I entered her with a single thrust. With our hips grinding and our hands squeezing we fucked with a passion we hadn't felt since we first started dating. The mattress rocked as Avery fell onto his back right beside my wife. He let out a loud groan as Sasha mounted him and impaled herself on his nearly foot long member. My wife purred and cooed beneath me as she locked her eyes on Sasha and her luscious bouncing tits.

"Hmmmm fuck your wife's tight little pussy Stevie" Sasha demanded,

"Fuck her good or else she will have to have a go with Avery's big dick".

That humiliating taunt should have pissed me off but instead it made my blood pump and my cock swell. I pulled out and flipped Kimmy over onto her stomach. Without having to say a word she arched her back and thrust her curvy ass back towards me. Another smooth motion and I began fucking my wife from behind. Obviously enjoying herself, Sasha let out a primal growl as she reached down and caressed Avery's smooth balls,

"mmmmm fuck you love my tight little pussy don't ya you big dicked fuck?!"

She used to talk to me like that whenever we fucked; much like I used to do back then Avery grunted his approval and kept on thrusting into Sasha's sweet box.

Sweat beaded down my chest as I pounded into my wife again and again. Kimmy's tits are absolutely amazing so I wasn't surprised in the least when Avery reached out and began pawing them with his closest hand. My wife moaned in ecstasy at the touch of another man.

"Ohhh ya squeeze those big fucking tits" Sasha instructed while still wildly riding Avery's cock.

I slowed my movements as I felt my balls begin to tighten, I wanted to cum but not just then.

Sasha suddenly slid off Avery and positioned herself behind me. Avery continued to grope my wife's rack with one hand while frantically beating off with the other. I shuddered with surprise as Sasha began raking her nails over my back.

"You like pounding your wife while I watch don't you?" she whispered.

I exhaled and moaned softly, Sasha giggled.

"I had a nasty little chat with your wife tonight Stevie".

I closed my eyes and arched my neck back.

"She told me lots of her dirty little secrets".

Kimmy squirmed; Avery had moved closer to her and now had both hands all over her tits. Sasha reached between my legs with one hand and teased my swollen balls as I fucked my wife.

"She told me she loves you, loves you so much, but wants to let loose, have some fun and be a nasty slut".

I can't remember if I said anything, I was too lost in the moment.

"Open your eyes Stevie" Sasha demanded, squeezing my balls tight as she spoke.

Avery had slid over and up on our bed so that he was up near Kimmy's face. My wife, my sexy perfect little wife was now bucking against me wildly as she slurped away at the near stranger's massive cock.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my wife sucking another man's dick. The sight of her pouty lips and warm tongue working on Avery's thick meat was beyond sexy.

"What a good little cocksucker your wife is Stevie" Sasha teased.

I quickened my hips and reached forward to squeeze my wife's rock hard nipples.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Avery grunted, obviously close to cumming.

Sasha reached around me and started rubbing my chest with both hands.

"Cum for me Stevie, cum big, fill your wife up" she purred.

Sweat dripped down my body as my balls tightened and the root of my dick swelled. Kimmy locked eyes with me again while still sucking hungrily on Avery's cock.

"Ahhhh fuck I'm gonna come!" I groaned.

Just before I closed my eyes Kimmy reached out and squeezed my hand gently. My cock twitched, jumped and bulged as I came again and again inside my wife. After what seemed like a few minutes I opened my eyes and exhaled softly. Kimmy's hips were still bucking as my semi rigid cock slid from her pussy.

"Ahhh, AHHH here it comes!!" Avery proclaimed loudly as he approached orgasm.

He reached up and grabbed my wife's head with both hands, holding her heavenly mouth in place. His groans suddenly became silent. I was so close I could actually see his balls twitch as he emptied his load into my wife's mouth. Sasha pushed me aside and crawled up along Kimmy.

"Don't swallow!" she demanded.

I watched in utter amazement as Sasha deeply tongue kissed my wife, letting cum trickle out of the corners of their soft mouths.

Avery had already hopped off the bed and was getting his pants back on. He left the room, car keys in hand, without another word to either of us. Kimmy and Sasha continued to wiggle, grind and grope each other as they swapped Avery's massive load back and forth. Sasha suddenly jumped up and pulled Kimmy off the bed by her arms.

"Time for another shower" she whispered playfully.

"What about Stevie?" Kim asked.

After a quick pause, Sasha fixed me with a devilish smile and a sultry wink. With a sexy giggle, Kimmy bent down and kissed me softly. I should've been disgusted but she tasted amazing. She pulled away gently, leaving the taste of sex and cum on my lips.

I stared in amazement, my cock now hard again as my loving wife and my slutty ex girlfriend embraced and kissed. Without another word they turned, entered the bathroom and closed the door.