Everything Has a Price Ch. 14

Story Info
Slave makes his decision at last...
812 words
4.39
47.3k
8

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

Author's note: Thanks for all your feedback I hope you have enjoyed this series. In future I will be submitting stories to literotica under the name 'Robert_Anthony'. I may decide to continue this story under that name, though it will be written from a different perspective.

- - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - -

I don't know how long I lay there, it must have been at least half an hour, but finally I heard Mistress's outside the door and knew that it was time to make my choice. The door opened and she came into the room. She said nothing, but placed her hand on my foot and slowly slid it up my leg until she came to my groin. She cupped my aching balls and squeezed them gently and then slid her hand around my cock and gently massaged it until it was rock hard once more.

"Have you come to a decision slave?"

My mouth was dry, and my voice cracked when I spoke.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good...."

I heard her mount the bed and felt her straddling me once again, she lowered herself down over my face and asked me what I had chosen to do.

"I.....can't sign the second contract Mistress, not yet... but I will sign the first one."

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes Mistress, I can't give up what we have now."

"Even though you know it will eventually have to progress further..."

"Yes Mistress."

The truth was I didn't know for sure if that was ever really going to happen, or if it did, if I would be able to cope with it, so I figured the best thing to do was to play along for now and see what happened.

"You have pleased me slave...and now it's finally time for your reward."

I felt the blindfold being peeled off my head and when my eyes adjusted to the light, there, hanging right over my face, was Mistress's beautiful clean shaven pussy. I almost came just looking at it.

"It's beautiful Mistress..."

"Thank you slave."

She slowly lowered herself onto my mouth so that I could lick her pussy for a while, before lifting off me and turning around. She stood over my head with her legs straight and bent at the waist so that she could reach my throbbing cock. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. Usually I would have been torn between staring at her gorgeous ass or her pussy but today there was only one thing on my mind. Not even her lovely tits hanging over my stomach could distract me from the thing I had been aching to see all week, if not for years!

She started to pump my cock gently and I struggled to keep my eyes open as the feeling in my groin became more and more intense, within ten seconds I felt my balls begin to tighten and as she pumped harder and faster the inevitable orgasm surged closer and closer.

"You may cum now slave," she said, in her best Mistress voice.

I felt myself straining against my restraints and then the massive orgasm hit. I twisted and groaned over and over as Mistress pumped my cock, every spurt of hot cum sending another huge wave of pleasure through my body, until I literally couldn't take any more.

I begged her to stop but she continued for a few more seconds until she was sure that she had drained me of every last drop of cum, and then, as if it was the most natural thing in the world she turned around and pushed her fingers into my mouth and told me to lick them clean.

As I gulped great breaths of air I sucked my warm sticky spunk from her fingers and when they were clean she scooped up yet more cum from my stomach and fed it to me until she was satisfied that I had swallowed every last drop.

As I sucked her fingers dry, she couldn't resist taunting me with what I could have had if I'd have been up to the challenge.

"Mmm... if only you'd signed the other contract slave, then you'd be licking all that cum out of my beautiful shaved pussy, can you imagine how gorgeous it would look with all your thick white cum dripping out of it...hmm, you know I'm saving that for when you eventually give in don't you?"

I moaned as she spoke, but I knew, as much as I longed to see her pussy dripping with my cum and to lick it from her silky hole, I simply wasn't ready to sign up for what she had proposed.

Though I knew it was only a matter of time...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers