Wife Makes Me A Cuckold

Story Info
Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.
11k words
4.15
808.6k
496
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is about a loving wife who has a friend who plays and is jealous of her. She finds out her husband has a fantasy about her with other men and she fulfills his wish by cuckolding him. There is a lot of emphasis on creampies, panty play and impregnation. If you aren't into sissy cuckolding, or creampies, please save yourself time and skip this one. Stories of this type tend to be repetitive in theme, but I've made an effort to try and be original. Enjoy.

"Hun, can I ask you a question and please tell me the truth?"

It sounded innocent enough, but you'd have to know my wife, Becky, to know that she had something up her sleeve. I said, "Sure babe, I'll try to answer best as I can. What's on your mind?"

"How would you feel if I went on a date with another man?" She asks as she tilts her head, a serious look on her face.

Wow, I'm shocked and thinking she's found my porn sites so I play this safe and ask why would she ask me something like that? She goes into detail about friends of ours and their sexual relationship. Telling me that Greg asked Sally to find a boyfriend to have sex with and he wanted to watch her doing it. He really wants to be with her after she's been with someone else, Greg told her.

I looked at her and she is just staring at me with those beautiful eyes, kind of squinting and waiting on my word.

I say, "Greg has never said anything to me about that, but if you're asking if most men are turned on to think of their wife doing that, then I'd have to agree."

"So it turns you on to think of me with another man?"

"Of course", I say.

She just stairs at me and her eyes get watery and she start's to cry. "You don't love me then," she says.

I tell her, I do love her very much and that it's because I love her that I would want her to be that happy. If I didn't care, then it wouldn't get me excited. But, I never said I wanted her to be unfaithful. I just explained to her that most men are wired to be stimulated when their woman is desired by another. Further, I tell her, some men won't admit it and play this macho game to impress their wife. When in reality if they were secure and masculine enough, then they wouldn't be jealous but rather flattered another man desires his wife.

My wife says, "I'd divorce you the next day if I ever found you with a woman. I would never accept another woman being with you. I just don't understand men."

I take her hand and kiss it and then gently kiss her lips and tell her I love so much and would do anything to make her happy. I kiss her neck and slip my hand up her back under her blouse, then down under her pants and over her panties, gently messaging her butt and playing with the soft fabric of her bikini underwear.

She kisses my neck and puts her hand over my hardening cock.

"So what are you thinking about Steve? You're hard as a rock."

I tell her again I love her and would do anything to make her happy.

She tells me to follow her and leads me into the bedroom and turns down the bed and says, "Make love to me then and make me a happy woman"

The mental image of my beautiful wife in the arms of another man sawing his cock in and out of her body making her cum over and over, her screaming out for him to cum in her, had me cumming in Becky two minutes flat.

She says, "Wow that was fast" and tells me to stay in her and let her enjoy me for a minute. She tells me she thinks men are weird and says she thinks Sally is considering going out with a guy from her work. She told me some of the other girls say he's a real stud.

"Does Greg want her to do a one off or really find a boyfriend", I say.

Becky explains: Sally came over for coffee the other day and told me all this and is really ok with it and apparently they have discussed this in bed for over a year and are ready to take the next step. "She just wanted to know if you've ever said anything to me about the subject. I told her, no, Steve's never brought up me being naughty before."

Sally said that she's done a lot of reading on the internet and there are tons of sites which discuss the subject and where you can post your experiences. She gave me a few web sites to look at. She also said that she bets you would like it if I were to go out with another man.

My dick instantly became hard as steel and was throbbing in seconds after she said that.

"Sally was right; you do like the thought of me with someone else". She says kidingly, "Fuck me Steve and don't cum too fast again or I'll have to find a stud to make me happy."

Luckily, having just cum, I did last about 10 minutes and really banged the shit out of her. She had an orgasm like I hadn't seen in years.

When I came home from work the next day my wife gave me a beer and says, "Steve, come here and look at this web site. It's about wives who have lovers and there are stories and pictures of all sorts". She says, "I've been reading stories here all day and can't believe some of them. Do you know what a cuckold is"?

I'm like trying to stay cool because this site if one of my favorites and I have even written a few replies to the more erotic stories.

"Yes, I say, it's a man whose wife has a lover and or has a child not his own. Also the husband usually is dominated by the wife and often there's some humiliation involved" I say.

She just stares at me and gives a curious kind of smile. "You know about this stuff, don't you"?

"Well, yea, I've read a few stories on this subject before", I tell her.

Rambling on, she tells me, "I never knew anything like this existed. You're right, these men want their wife to screw around and come home to them used and full of cum. It appears the more the wife enjoys it the more turned on the husband gets. Some like to hide in their closet and watch the action. Some like to get their wife ready and revel in the humiliation of dressing her for a date with another man. A few like to be put in panties and are forced to watch a stud do his wife while he's tied to a chair. But it appears the number one activity is called a cream pie and the husband has to clean up his wife, with his tongue after she's been with her lover. Another good one is when her husband screws her too and he gets sloppy seconds." She looks at me with raised eyebrows and an open mouth smile.

My face is red and I'm fidgety, not knowing what to say.

"Can you believe this is really what married couples are doing now days? She's silent and waiting, now smirking at me.

I finally muster enough thought and ask her what she thinks about it.

Becky gets up and stands in front of me and puts her head on my shoulder and tells me she loves me. She kisses my neck and then my lips and with her nose next to mine says she's never been so captivated by a subject like this and it makes her so wet that she can't stand it.

She unzips me and goes to her knees and takes my cock and sucks the head till it's at full length and then just kisses it while she tells me about Sally.

Becky says, "Sally had a date last night. She went out and got royally screwed by that stud and then came home to Greg. He went bonkers over her wet pussy." Kiss, Kiss. "She told me Greg was an animal and wouldn't let her clean up. He then took her to bed and licked her out. He fucked her for over an hour and told her he could hardly feel her with all that slippery cum in her. Kiss Kiss. They did it three times last night. She says between her date and Grey, she was so worn out she could hardly walk and was still leaking as she talked to me this morning."

Kiss Kiss.

"Sally's on the pill, so she doesn't worry about getting pregnant." My wife continues. "Sally wants to do it again and this time wants to humiliate Greg a little more. Her date came into her office this morning and asked her out for the weekend and she told him yes." She told me why not enjoy it if Greg wants her to and she loves the sex.

Becky stood up and kissed me on the lips this time and I could smell my cock on her breath. She says, "I told Sally she was right. You were turned on thinking about me with someone else. Sally said, she told me so."

My dick is sticking straight out and Becky is ignoring it now. She's quite for a minute or so and I thought maybe she was hinting for me to suggest something.

Becky finally whispers in my ear, "I want to go on a date, too. I want to make you happy". Breathing quickly and deeply, she strokes my cock and tells me to feel her pussy.

I slide my hand under her short loose skirt and over her mound, towards her lips and over her silky panties to find her crotch completely soaked. I swoop her up in my arms and lay her down on the sofa and remove her sodden panties. I pull out each breast and suck her nipples to hardness.

Looking at her face, I see her eyes are closed and she is just purring, her hips are moving a little back and forth. I'm straddling her with each of her legs wrapped around my waist, heels on my butt. It feels like she's going to orgasm any second.

I didn't want to spoil the moment, so I just went with it and told her, "I love you so much, I'd do anything to make you happy and if you want to go on a date with someone you like, I would enjoy it very much." I said, "I will bathe you and get you ready for him to take you out on a real romantic date, and ultimately to bed, fucking you over and over till he completely satisfies you".

She pushed my head down to her sensitive lips, wet with her sex juices. I stick my tongue into her vagina and then up to lick and tease her clitoris, around and around and back into her vagina. She just kept moaning louder, breathing really fast. She tasted so good, I didn't want to stop.

Becky pulls me up and says, "Fuck me, Hun. Put your big cock in me and fuck me. Fuck your wife and tell her you want her to take a lover. Tell me you want another man to fuck me and then, ...........and then cum in me. It's what you want isn't it?"

I stop for a second and say, "you're not on the pill. I don't know if that would be wise". As I tease her with the tip of my cock, rubbing her clitoris and moving it around her opening, she grabbed me and says, "You're driving me crazy. Please fuck me, I can't stand it anymore. Reading those stories made me so horny; I've waited all day for you."

I pushed all the way home in one stroke and didn't move. She started humping me and tried to get me to fuck her. "Fuck me, damn it. Fuck me and make me cum" she yelled.

I pulled almost out and started a good rhythm, sawing back in deep, over and over till she was coming hard, her vagina spasms around my cock, milking me of my sperm. I splatter her insides and just fall over her trying to catch my breath. I kiss her neck wet from perspiration. I climbed off and just lay next to her studying her face.

Becky opens her eyes and says, "Thank you, I needed that".

We are very fortunate that I have a good job as a buyer for a large corporation and provide very well for my stay at home wife. She is very active and belongs to an exercise club. We have a wonderful, modern custom home in Jacksonville, FL. We have a pool and occasionally have parties for friends and neighbors. We also have traveled a little as she will accompany me on business trips, usually getting tanned by the pool as I work. We have been trying to have a baby since we've been married, three years now and still waiting. The doctor says to just give it time. Nature will dictate when she is ready to conceive.

After our discussion and episode concerning her going on a date, we kind of backed off and just went about our normal lives. Becky read stories on her web sites quite often and I could always tell when by how horny she was that evening. Three weeks later, after her period ended, she brought it up in bed one night.

She looked radiant as she slid into bed with a very sexy nightie and snuggled up to me and started running her fingers over the outline of my cock, and kissed my nipples making them hard. "I've been thinking", she says.

I am thinking, Oh Oh, what is she up to.

"I want to have a party this weekend". Becky says quite deliberately. "Sally says she will invite all her friends and I want you to invite yours from work. We can BBQ and swim into the evening".

"That sounds good to me, Hun. What can I do to help?" I ask her.

"Well, you know what we talked about last month, Sally and her boyfriend, and how you wouldn't mind me playing a little like she is doing".

"Yes", I said, "and?"

"I've been listening to how great Sally's boyfriend is and how Greg just adores her now and will do anything for her. He even does the laundry and most of the cooking and cleaning."

"Really", I said.

She tells me she is so happy and loves Greg even more than before. She can't imagine going back to her old life with him. He's wonderful to her, she says. Greg has taken her shopping and she now has the hottest looking clothes. She also says that he has been buying panties and lingerie on line for her. Becky says, "I think she's getting spoiled."

"Well, she does have her cake and eats it too. He apparently loves her a lot and wants to keep her happy". I say.

"You don't know the half of it. I'll tell you sometime what they are into, but right now I want to talk about us." She says.

"Go on, dear. I think I know where your headed."

"Your reading my mind, aren't you?" She says.

"I've got a good idea, s-e-x" I reply. She pulls down my jockeys and sucks my dick right down her throat. After a few minutes she comes back up and kisses me on the lips and whispers, "I have an admirer at the gym. We have had lunch together a few times and I can see desire in his eyes, like, you know how you look at me when you're horny. He's so sweet" she says. "He's not married because he doesn't want a woman telling him what to do. He's told me he likes to date married women because they are safe and not possessive."

"No shit. A Don Won, huh?" I ask her, "Do you want him?"

She doesn't say anything and just slides her hand softly up and down my shaft. I'm hard as steel waiting for her to answer me.

"Steve, I love you so much, but after reading about all these women and Sally getting laid with their husband's encouragement, I really think I want to let it happen. How do you really feel about me, you know, being with another man? Having sex with him?", she asks.

"Honestly, I've always had this fantasy of sharing you. I've never said anything because I love you too much to take a chance on loosing you. Your friend has put all these ideas in your head and made you think that it's all so easy. What about if our family found out. What if you changed and wanted him more than me and wanted to leave me, and what about you possibly getting pregnant?" I say.

She kisses me and starts to nibble on my ear. Pulling her panties off, she places the crotch under my nose and moves over me sliding right down on my rock hard cock. Looking me right in the eye, nose to nose she says softly: "Our family is not even close by, I love you and would never leave you for another man, and I do want to get pregnant, to have a child",

"I want a family too, but I want to be the father", I say.

"Smell my panties and see how fertile I am right now. You have had three years to make a baby with me. I want a baby, ...so much. I've thought about this for a long time. Sally having fun on the side has just brought out what I've wanted to do all along. To have a baby and be a good mother and a wife". She says as she starts moving her body up and down on my shaft. "You've told me you want it too. Don't you?"

"Oh God, I love you. Yes, I do."

"Good, she say, because I've picked Dillon to be my lover and the father of my child. He doesn't know it yet, but he's the only one I want, other than you of course, and I've seen his package at the gym. He's also very intelligent, has a great body, and is so manly. I want you to let me be with him. He will be my surrogate husband. You will be a good father like I know you can be. I will never deny you my love and will do anything you want me to and please you in any way I can".

"OMG, is this really what you want?" I say.

"I've invited Dillon to the party and after everyone has left, we are going to do it. You can watch or wait for me, it's your choice. I plan on seducing him and I want him to cum deep in my vagina and give me his baby." she tell me as she starts fucking me with her strong vaginal muscles, grinding and humping me.

My cock erupted inside her with such force I think I passed out from the pleasure. We fell asleep like that and I awoke hours later and dreamed about what was to come. I calculated that the party was a day before she was to ovulate. Her most fertile time.

"What a beautiful day". Becky says as we are waking up. "I want to go shopping when you get home from work. I need a new bathing suit and some nice lingerie. How about it Steve", she says.

"Gearing up for the weekend are we?"

"Yes, and I want to buy you something too", she says, as she is smiling and looking at my naked body.

Like what, I say.

She giggles, you'll find out soon enough. Hurry home OK? Don't forget to invite some of your friends.

"I like these pink panties, with just the right amount of lace. They are so soft to touch, see. Do you think Dillon will like them on me?" she asks.

"He'll love them", I respond and totally lose my train of thought as I imagine Becky wearing them and walking towards Dillon, his dick waving like a flag pole.

"I think I'll get a couple more pairs. Go to the men's section and I will come get you when I'm checked out. OK", she says.

All week I was a wreck. Is she really going to bed Dillon, or is she just saying it to get me off. I thought about it a hundred times. I wasn't sure either way, but I do know my dick knew what it wanted. Sloppy seconds; what I'd dreamed about for years.

Saturday finally came and I frantically got everything together and set up for the party. Becky was so cheery and giggly. Numerous times I caught her laughing to herself as she stared at me. Sally showed up early and helped make some salad and stuff. I could hear them cracking up in the kitchen, whispering so I couldn't hear.

When everything was set, I told the girls I was going to take a shower before anyone got there. They both said OK, and looked at each other and smiled again.

Opening my drawer to dress, I found a note and a pair of pink panties on the top of my underwear. The note simply said; please put these on under your shorts for me, it means a lot and I promise to explain later. If you won't do this for me then, I will take it you don't want Dillon to have me, your wife, tonight. If you do wear these panties I will know and will make your dreams and mine become very real.

I didn't hesitate and slipped them on. My cock was hard instantly. I'd jacked off with panties before, but have never worn them. The feeling against me was titillating. Sort of slick and cool at the same time. I rubbed my hand over them and couldn't believe how hard I was. I finished dressing and then heard the door bell. I had to wait a couple minutes for my dick of settle down.

Drinks flowed and I had just started the BBQ when Dillon showed up. My wife kissed him on the lips and introduced him to each of our friends. We were all having a good time and some guests brought bathing suits and jumped in the pool. Dillon wanted to go in too, so my wife showed him to our bedroom to change. He didn't take long and jumped right in the water. The women were whispering among themselves and kept looking at my wife. I faintly heard one say that Dillon was all man and wouldn't think twice about jumping his bones. Other comments included why Becky invited him, to show him off as her stud or was he just her friend.

When he came out of the pool all the wives were silently watching him. It was kind of weird. His manhood was not overly long as far as cold dicks go, but one could tell his girth was impressive. He sat around and flirted with the wives, but obvious to everyone he kept his eye on Becky. You could see them checking each other out time and again. I saw them in the kitchen kissing once.