Threesome, Anal Strap-On, & Angela

Story Info
My first threesome including a strap-on, DP much more.
3.8k words
4.54
222.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just began to really find myself sexually by my 3rd year of university. I had found out that I love anal sex, especially with myself and my ever growing set of toys. I had found out that I am a squirter and I learned complete control over the muscles that allow me to cum over and over on will. And while I had not had very many men in my life I had begun to be more comfortable with the fact that men do in fact find me attractive. I had spent a long time being jealous of women with curves, breasts and big round asses as I thought that these were what made a woman a “real” woman and also what made men want them.

I owe a lot of my sexual revelations to my dear friend Angela. She is a very sexy, curvy woman just like what I had always wanted to be. I met her freshman year and we spent nearly everyday together throughout university. She was the kind of woman who did not mind talking about anything. She had a no filter and after a few drinks she would divulge anything to almost anyone.

At first her stories of sex, men and women made me uncomfortable but I as I got used to her lack of candor I slowly became very curious as to how the things she spoke of would feel if done to me. I often times used the images she gave me from stories of her sex escapades to help fuel my feverish masturbation.

After a few years, Angela and I felt as if there was nothing we could not talk about. We were at a bar one night after finals and she was talking about the sex appeal of women my shape, which is skinny. I have small perky breasts with pointy, hard nipples. I have a very high, tight, almost nonexistent ass. I wear a size 0 and I hate it!

She told me about how men fantasized about small women like me because they felt so powerful when they fucked us, like they were in complete control and could do anything they wanted. She also pointed out that the laws of gravity would not take such a harsh toll on my petite body as I age. (To which I told her I would gladly make the trade!) After quite a few drinks and my continued protesting against her insisting I was sexy, she called her boyfriend over to “settle” the argument.

“Sean” she asked. “This is not a trick question and I will not be angry with you for answering it.”

“Ok” he slowly said as he suspiciously looked at her.

“Do you think that little Jenny here is sexy?”

He looked at me, then looked at Angela and finally back to me. He slowly took all of me in and I grew wet wondering what he was thinking about.

“Absolutely” He said in a low, sexy voice.

“And if I would let you would you fuck her brains out?” she asked him as I smacked her in her arm and yelled at her jokingly.

“You have had to much to drink and you need to quit it!” I told her as I giggled. She laughed back but she told me with a serious voice

“I just want you to know how sexy you are girl.”

That night I went home and could not help but think about what it would be like to be with both Angela and her boyfriend. At this point in my life I had never been with a woman but I was not opposed to the idea and seeing women in precarious sexual situations always made me horny as could be. So I fired up my laptop and I started searching for all kinds of kinky FFM threesome pictures and movies. This is one of the things I love doing, I will take a situation that presents itself to me in normal life and then search for it in a sexual way online. Once I get the visuals I close my eyes and put myself and often times my friends into the roles that I searched out on the net. It’s good clean fun as far as I’m concerned and it really turns me on to know end.

I locked in on one movie in particular which showed two women and a man. The women were in complete control and the man was really into the whole idea (go figure right)! It started out like most threesomes, the girls kissing and feeling each other up a little. Clothes coming off and nipples being sucked. The man slowly stroking his rock hard cock while one girl goes down on the other.

The part that really made an impact on me was when the “girlfriend” started giving her man head and the other girl disappeared for a few minutes. Being a women all I could think about was what in the hell she was doing. She came back into the scene with a very good sized strap on dildo. For some reason my pussy got soaking wet as soon as I saw her begin to enter her girl friend from behind. Five minutes later and the girl in the video with the fake cock was my new personal hero. She was built like me but she was fucking her friend like a 250lb rugby player. She spared nothing and no hole, literally making her friend cum so many times I lost count. It was an amazing visual and audio that I played around with for weeks in my fantasies until that fateful night which is where this story really begins.

I had already bought my strap on and tried it on several times in the mirror. I tried my best to really get into the role of a man and it was quite a bit of fun pumping and flexing in the mirror and the like. The cock I used for my strap on was not the largest dildo I had but next to my small frame it looked positively gigantic. In reality it was 7 and a half inches long and had about a 6 inch girth. It looked like a real, vein covered white dick with a bulbous head and a slight upward curve. I had several toys much larger but I had never been with a man so large especially in the girth category (and I never have a problem cumming with men).

I had already laid the ground work with Angela one night at the bar. I told her exactly what I was thinking and asked her if she wanted to help me in my little fantasy. She was taken aback by that fact that it was me asking but she was definitely turned on by the idea, and she showed me several times through picture texts of her fingers inside of her. She really knew how to turn people on that girl!

Angela and I agreed that we wouldn’t say anything to her man about our plans for the evening. We also agreed that unless she invited me to be with her man I would not make any moves to do so. At first I was a little disappointed about that but once I thought about it a little bit I definitely understood her approbation and all I really wanted to do was strap on my toy and give it to Angela like I saw in the movie, so I got over myself real fast.

That Friday night came fast and as soon as I got out of my last class of the day I rushed home to shower. I was so unbelievably horny with anticipation but I reserved myself from getting off. Instead I made sure I shaved very well not missing any hairs on my legs, pussy, ass or anywhere in that whole area. When I was done I was smooth as a babys bottom. Once I finished shaving I used my favorite enema to make sure I was ready for whatever happened. I got my hair just perfect, my favorite perfume on and my best outfit. I almost inserted my favorite butt plug but I was already so excited I knew that would push me over the edge so I decided against it.

When I got to the bar Angela and her man had already ordered me my favorite drink. I had made up my mind that I would keep it to two or three drinks so that I would make the best of my night. As we found a booth towards the back of the bar Angela climbed in in front of me and to set the tone right I slapped her on her ass a little harder than a normal “joking” slap. She looked back over her shoulder and I got so wet thinking about what we would be doing in a short time.

As I was checking out the crowd and drinking my drink I caught a little movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over to see Angela with her hand moving back and forth over the cock area of her man’s pants. I could see his erection growing by the second as she added more and more force to it. My lips parted slowly as I took in the growing scene in front of me.

When I heard Angela ask “You like watching this?” it shook me out of my sex driven haze and I felt myself begin to blush. I loved playing the good innocent little girl role, especially knowing that in was going to be giving Angela all she could handle in a short while.

I asked the both of them if they would like to go back to my place and have a few more drinks. I did not wait for an answer as I laid money on the table to cover our bill and got up and left.

I looked over my shoulder as I left the bar to make sure they were following me, and of course they were. I got in my car and began driving as they tailed me in their car, I am pretty sure she was blowing him as he drove because he kept speeding up and slowing down like he had forgotten how to drive. We were quickly at my place and I parked my car and walked in, leaving the door slightly open behind me.

I was pouring drinks as they walked in. I could tell that he had been grabbing on the Angela’s hair while she was sucking his cock in the car because her hair was all messed up in the back and she also had obviously lost most of her lipstick (no doubt it was all over his shaft!)

They took their drinks as and followed me without saying a word as I walked back into my room. I turned the dimmer lights down to a nice romantic level and turned my ipod on, skipping to my “love making” tracks. I told them I would be right back as I walked into my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I didn’t really have anything to do in the bathroom but I was really nervous and had no idea how to start this whole thing off so I just kind of hid for about 5 minutes hoping that when I came back into the room the action would already be going.

I stripped out of my clothes to make the obvious even more obvious and slowly opened the door. As I came out I saw Angela laying back on my bed with her man going down on her. She picked her head up and saw me and my naked body and she licked her lips. I got so wet it literally was running down the inside of my leg!

I started touching myself I as stood back and watched the show. Angela was loving the work he was putting in on her and as she was really getting into it she motioned at me to come join them. I suddenly became so nervous! As I walked over I grabbed control of myself and reminded my body that I was going to be the one to dominate my friend. I was going to have the big dick and she was going to beg me for it.

With my new found confidence I went to the bed, crawled up onto the mattress and sat my dripping pussy right on Angela’s face. I think I caught her man a little off guard because I heard her have to tell him to keep licking. As he got with the program I felt Angela’s warm, wet tongue enter into my tight little pussy. Seconds later she slid a finger into me as she flicked along my swollen clit with her amazing mouth. Angela knew that I was a squirter so she went straight for my G-spot and began rubbing it like crazy. I was so taken by the whole situation and the anticipation of it all that my wave of orgasm hit me hard and I began to cum all over Angela’s face. She lapped my love juice up as fast as I could squirt it on her as she moaned in what I assumed was her own orgasm.

I rolled off of her face and laid on my back only to find her mouth right back on my sloppy wet pussy licking me some more. As I looked up and grabbed her by her hair I saw her man complete stripped naked about to mount her from behind. I watched him as he rammed all of his good sized dick deep into her pussy in one hard motion. She let out a deep moan but never stopped licking me. I was getting close to cumming again and I let her know it. As she quickened her pace on my clit he also began pumping the shit out of her. We both came together, again! It was an amazing start, but I let her know that I was just getting warmed up and I hoped she could keep up.

“I’ll be back for more in a second” I announced as I left the room. I went to grab my strap on and as I put it on I felt this overwhelming surge of…. “manliness” I guess you would call it. I walked back into the room excited as hell about what was coming next.

I walked back in to see Angela on her knees sucking the hell out of his cock. She was an amazing cock sucker, like she really loved doing it. She was deep throating him and playing with his balls. Every once in a while she would hold his dick straight up and squeeze it so hard his veins looked like they were going to pop. She licked his balls and went even further down to his taint. It was awesome to watch her at work.

I got behind her as she continued going to town on his rod and I sunk two fingers deep into her. She arched her back and let out a loud “Oh my god.”

“Is this what you want from me Angela? Do you want me inside of you?”

“umm hmm” came from her full mouth as she was literally getting faced fucked.

“I am gonna fuck you all night long until you can’t take anymore cock or any more cum and I am not going to let up on you one bit, you understand me you dirty whore?”

With that both of them looked at me like “what the hell did she just say?” shocked as they were I did not miss a beat as I put the thick head of my strap on right at the front door of her wanting cunt. Pushing in I kept talking to her.

“I said you are going to get the shit fucked out of you all night long and you are going to beg me for every second of it. Do you understand me?” As I finished the question I sank the entire cock to the back of her and she tried climbing away but I pulled on her hips as she got her face fucked some more. Sandwiched between us she had nowhere to run.

I grabbed onto my friends hair and started slamming her face onto her mans cock as I drove into her over and over again with my awesome new toy. She was keeping up well and on the verge of cumming when I pulled out and pulled her off of his cock by her hair. She was gasping for breath and had that “I’ll do anything right now” look in her eye’s. So I pushed her man down onto the bed and then told Angela to climb onto him. She did like a good girl and mounted his dick all the way inside of her.

I pushed her down onto his chest exposing her amazing pink rosebud. I smacked her hard on her ass and then sank my tongue right into her asshole. It was really tight at first but gave way to my advances and I pushed as far into her as I could get. She was moaning like a bitch in heat the whole time and her man was doing a great job lasting inside her pump after pump.

I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my lube. I poured it out all over her ass cheeks and rubbed it in not only her tight little butt, but all over the entire area. Finally I coated my rubber cock with it and got ready to double stuff her.

“I’ve never done this before, please be gentle.” Angela asked me as I walked on my knees up behind her.

“You are going to love this girl, trust me. I want you to talk to me the whole time, tell me what you are feeling, tell me how tight it makes you, how wet you get. The more you are into it the more you will love every second of it.”

I pushed my finger onto the entrance of her tight asshole and pushed very gently. Her ass opened up for me and let me in ever so slightly. After a few seconds of not moving I went further inside of her ass. About 15 seconds of this inching in and I had my entire finger buried in her asshole and she began riding her boyfriends cock with me inside of her.

It was an amazing feeling for me to feel his cock inside of her pussy through the skinny walls separating her two magical holes. He was throbbing as I pushed my finger against him from inside of her. I could see that he was mounting an orgasm and not wanting him to finish just yet I grabbed her hips and pinned her down onto him so she didn’t move. I took my finger out of her asshole and replaced it with the fat head of my new cock. She moaned and tensed as I pushed against her.

“Tell me what you want me to do Angela, tell me how badly you want both of your holes full and fucked!”

“Oh my god yes, please fill my ass with your big cock.” She replied as I slowly pressed into her tightest of holes. I watched the rubber dick slide into her and I gasped as the head popped in and her asshole and her tight little hole clinched around the thick shaft. She moaned and threw her back while I sat still in her ass.

After a moment’s pause for her ass to relax around my dick I began to push into her. At first she let out moans of pleasure and surprise. She told me how full she felt and how tight it all was inside of her. She told me how she felt the cock head pressing deep inside of her, at the door step of her rectum, a pleasure which I knew all too well from my sessions with my own toys.

I gave pause again for her rectum to get used to the sensation and as I felt her begin to rock back into me again I pressed still deeper inside of her. This time her moans were low and from the stomach, she grabbed her mans chest as she held her breath. I did not stop filling her up. I wanted her to know the amazing feeling of cumming from deep inside of her ass.

I began to make short jabs at her rectum forcing each one into her harder and harder. Her boyfriend had also started pumping away inside of her gushing wet pussy. With one final push I shoved the entire length into her ass and without stopping I pounded into her with every ounce of force I had.

She was literally screaming from the fucking she was getting from the two of us. Wanting to see her face I grabbed her sweat soaked hair and pulled back making her look upwards. Then I forced her to look over into the mirror I have on my bathroom door. As she took in the scene I asked her,

“Do you like this Angela? Do you like being my whore? Do you want to cum on my thick dick? Say it you bitch, scream it!”

“YESSS , oh my GOD YES I love it baby! I love this! I am going to cum, im going to cum. I am cummmmming!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as I thrust every single inch all the way deep inside of her. Her boyfriend also thrusting all the way deep inside of her pussy cumming. It was an amazing feeling knowing that I orchestrated all of this and could do so whenever I pleased.

She moaned more as I pulled out of her now gaping asshole. She was spent and rolled off of her man who was also struggling to regain his breath. I walked to my kitchen to grab us all a refreshment, cock swinging from my hips as I took my steps, shaking my skinny ass.

We kept going that night. Fucking every way imaginable. Me on bottom and him in her ass. Me doing her doggy style while she sucked him off more. Him eating her pussy while I tongued her ass. She fingered me like crazy while he banged her hard form behind. I even got him in a little bit of fucking. While he laid on his back with her sucking his cock, I pressed about half of the big cock into his ass. As I hit his prostrate and slide back and forth against it he spurted another full load into Angela’s shocked mouth.

Angela and I had many more night like this one. We found guys in the future after her break up who we could both fuck, but no matter how well they went, nothing compared to that first night that I strap it on and gave it to my best girl friend.