You Can Fuck My Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Carol goes "dogging".
3k words
4.38
122.3k
51

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blucher
Blucher
333 Followers

Rob and I were sitting on the sofa and wondering what we could do with Carol next. I had put a few drops of Rob's drug in her drink at lunchtime and as soon as it had taken effect I put cushions on the coffee table and made her kneel on it with her legs apart and her ass in the air. I pulled her dress up to her waist and pulled her white panties half way down her thighs. We lay back stroking our hard cocks and enjoying Carol's erotic and humiliating position. Her smooth, shaven pussy pushed out below her firm, round ass cheeks. The pink pussy lips and her little brown puckered anus looked so inviting. I told her to put her hands behind her and pull her cheeks wide apart, exposing her delicious asshole even more.

"Holy shit, I could never get tired of looking at that ass," Rob said. He leaned forward and ran his tongue up and down her ass crack, tickling her anus and licking her pussy lips. He stood up and dropped his pants. "Mind if I fuck her Dave?" he asked. His big black cock was very hard and I could see a drop of precum on the glistening purple head as he pulled back his foreskin.

"I'm gonna empty my balls in your sweet cunt Carol. Let your hubby watch you getting fucked with a big nigga cock" he said as he held her pussy lips open.

"Stick it up her ass Rob," I told him. "I want to show you what she can do. Stand still and she'll make you come just moving her ass. I got her to do it to me the other day and it's fantastic. Try it, go on, let me see you do it."

Rob spat on Carol's asshole and rubbed saliva on his cock. I watched him press his cock against her anus and slowly push it until the head popped in. When the shaft was half way into her ass I told him to stop and hold it right there.

"Make him come Carol," I told her, "use your ass to bring him off."

Rob stood quite still and watched as Carol slowly moved her ass back and forth on his long black pole, squeezing it tightly with her sphincter, then relaxing the muscle before squeezing and relaxing it over and over again while slowly sliding her ass up and down his cock.

"Oh my God, this is incredible, feels like she's giving me a blow job with her ass," he gasped.

"I knew you'd like it," I said, "she's gonna give you one of the best orgasms you've ever had."

Carol continued to work on Rob's rock-hard dick, moving her hips to and fro, jacking him off with her tight asshole. I could see her sphincter contracting and relaxing as it went up and down his shaft. I jacked off as I watched. There's nothing I like more than seeing my wife with a big cock up her ass. I shot my wad in a Kleenex just as Rob gripped Carol's hips and ejaculated loads of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"That was amazing," he called out, "why the fuck haven't we done that before? It's so fucking good! He wiped up the sperm that was dripping out of her asshole and then she sat down on the sofa and went to sleep. I knew that she wouldn't remember a thing about what had happened when she woke up.

"What can we do with her Rob?" I asked, let's try and find something special, something we haven't done yet."

"I was talking about that with Mike last night," he replied. "He said why don't we take her dogging, we haven't tried that yet".

I had heard about dogging but I wasn't really sure what it meant. Rob explained that a couple would drive out to a certain place and have sex in the car while other people stood outside and watched the action. If the woman was really horny she might let some of the guys watching have a go with her. The popular place at the moment was a disused factory parking lot that wasn't too far away. I thought that sounded like a great idea. I could watch Carol exposing her beautiful naked body to a crowd of guys and see her giving herself to them. Just the kind of experience I crave for, letting other men use and abuse my lovely wife while I watch.

Rob said he would call Mike and get it fixed up. He would also get me another bottle of the drug as our supply was starting to run out.

Mike found out that there would be a dogging session at the car park on Friday, in three days time. We decided that Rob would drive Carol as it would look good seeing a blonde with a black guy, especially one with a cock the size of his! Mike and I would follow them to watch the action.

I reserved a table for Carol and me at a restaurant for Friday night. When the day came I told her I was really looking forward to making love to her that night and asked her to wear high heels, stockings and sexy underwear. I said that I would love to do it with her in the car like we used to.

She looked stunning that night. She had on a short black dress with a low cut neckline. When she bent forward you could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had a hard on all the time in the restaurant just thinking about what was going to happen later on. Towards the end of the meal I put the drops in her wine when she went to the restroom. About twenty minutes later as we were driving home she suddenly stopped talking and went glassy eyed. This was the moment I had been waiting for. She was going to be under the influence of the drug for the next two hours and would be perfectly willing to perform any sexual acts I wanted. She would do things she would never dream of doing when she was normal, and this included having sex with other men. I could feel a wetness in my pants as my precum leaked out as I imagined what I was going to see.

Rob and Mike were waiting outside my house when we got back. Rob took my place at the wheel and drove off. I followed with Mike in his car.

"I've got a feeling this is going to be good Dave," he said, "I think Carol's gonna get a real workover tonight. Won't be long now, we're almost there."

The car park was in darkness except for one light at the far end. There were several cars there and I could see that something was going on. About ten guys and a couple of girls were standing around a car that had the light on inside. We got out and walked over to have a look. All the guys had their cocks out and were jacking off. The couple inside the car were both naked and he had pushed her seat right back and was fucking her. They were just about finished as a minute later he started his car and drove off.

"Not bad," Mike said, "but wait till you see what we've got for you."

Rob eased the car up close to us and turned on the inside light.

"Fuck me," someone said, "look at that gorgeous blonde with a black guy, she must be a real slut."

"She is," I told him, "that bitch will fuck anyone. She'll do anything you want."

I watched as Rob took Carol's dress off. He cupped her tits in his hand and stroked them, then he told her to take off her panties. She lifted herself up off the seat and peeled them off. Now she was only in her black stockings with lacy tops and black high heel shoes. She looked so beautiful sitting there with her thighs apart, just showing the top of her pussy. Her large, firm breasts and big nipples stood out in the dim light.

"What do you think guys?" Mike asked them," wanna see her in action?"

There was a general noise of approval and everyone moved in close to peer through the windows. Rob had the good idea of opening the windows so we could see even better. I saw him whisper something to Carol and she started to caress and squeeze her breasts. She moved a hand down and played with her pussy, opening her legs wide. I could see her fingers going into her cunt. Rob took her hand and held it to his mouth, licking the pussy juice off. A guy next to me was pumping his cock fast as he watched.

Rob took his shirt off, pulled his pants down and put Carol's hand on his huge black cock. I watched fascinated as she slowly jacked him off. She leaned over and took his dick in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, she's incredible," I heard someone say, "best piece of ass I've ever seen out here. And look at that guy's prick, wish I had one like that."

Now she was working hard on Rob's penis. Her head was bobbing up and down as she took the throbbing pole deep into her mouth. I couldn't believe it when I saw she was deep throating him, swallowing nearly all of his ten inches. Rob came and when Carol raised her head, his sperm was dribbling out of her mouth and running down her chin. She scooped it up with her hand and licked it all off. Then she took a big swallow and lay back with a contented smile on her face.

"Holy shit," I heard," that slut swallowed his cum!"

"Let's get her out Mike," I said, "time for someone else to have a go. Who wants her?" I asked the crowd which seemed to have doubled by now. Several guys begged to have her as we helped her out of the car. As she stood there in just her stockings and shoes I saw that glazed look in her eyes which meant that she was completely unaware of what was happening. She looked absolutely gorgeous, better than any porn star I've ever seen. She turned her head to look at the crowd and stood with her legs wide apart, holding her pussy lips open and stroking her clit.

"Bend down and show them your ass babe," let them see what they're going to get." As I said this, I pushed her down over the trunk and told her to open her legs wide. Her white ass stood out in strong contrast to her black stockings. I pulled her ass cheeks wide apart to show them her anus. "Go ahead men," I told the crowd, "she's all yours. Treat the bitch like you want. Who's first?"

Several guys moved in so I told them to take it easy as there was plenty for everyone. One of them knelt down behind Carol and buried his face in her buttocks.

"Look at that asshole," he said and then stood up and dropped his pants. His cock was average size but very thick. I asked him if he wanted to sodomize her and when he said he did I took a tube of lube out of my pocket and gave it to him.

"Use this," I told him, "or you might hurt her."

He lubed his dick and positioned it against Carol's anus. When she felt it, she pushed back on it and we saw it gradually disappear up her rectum. He had it all the way in and started to fuck her ass fast and hard. He came very quickly and moved away for the next guy to abuse her. This time it was a small black guy. He was stroking his long cock as he put a hand between Carol's legs and opened her pussy lips. He spat on his fingers and moistened his cock before slowly sliding it up her cunt. Like the first guy, he fucked her fast and hard, ramming his throbbing dick in and out of her slippery snatch. I could hear his balls slapping against her buttocks as he sodomized her. When he pulled out I could see his sperm oozing out of her pussy and running down the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck, that was good," he gasped, "didn't expect that tonight, where did you find that whore?"

"She's my wife," I told him, "and I like to share her with other men, I'm very generous".

My cock was so hard by now that I jacked off and shot my wad against the side of the car when I watched her getting fucked in the ass by another guy. This was really more than I had hoped for. How many more guys were going to fuck Carol tonight? We still had an hour ahead of us although I had to get her home before the effects of the drug wore off.

I spread a blanket on the ground and told Carol to kneel down on it. "Who wants a blow job?" I asked.

An old guy pushed his way through the crowd. "Let me do it, please," he said, "I haven't had a woman for years".

This was interesting. He was about seventy years old, fat and ugly. He probably couldn't get any sex even if he offered to pay for it. Carol would have died if she knew that she was going to suck this old man's cock. This was so weird it really turned me on. I was going to let this old fart have his way with my lovely wife. He unzipped his fly and took out his half-hard dick. He put it against lips and she put out her tongue and started licking all over his cock head. I saw his dick getting bigger and he groaned as Carol opened her mouth and started to suck it. Her head moved back and forth, going up and down the heavily-veined shaft. The old man grasped her by her ears and forced his cock hard against the back of her throat as he shot his load.

"Show us the cum Carol," I shouted, let's see it in your mouth."

She sat back on her heels and opened her mouth wide. I could see it was full of white sperm. The old guy had sure given her a big load. Carol used her tongue to swirl it around in her mouth and then she swallowed it, opening her mouth afterwards to show us it was all gone.

"Let me fuck that gorgeous bitch," said a big guy with long hair, I want to fuck that pussy now."

He pushed Carol down so she lay on her back with her legs apart and her knees up. I was so aroused by this erotic pose. All the guys were pumping their cocks as they looked at her. When this guy had finished with her I thought I would ask them all to ejaculate on her body.

He took his pants off and I saw that he had a very long and thick cock. He pulled back the foreskin and I saw the head was dripping with precum. He got down on her and inserted his cock. Carol wrapped her long legs around his waist and he pushed it all the way in. He thrust it back and forth, almost coming out before ramming it all the way in again. Harder and faster he fucked her sweet soft pussy before pulling out and coming on her belly. Carol wiped the sperm up with her hands and licked it off, running her tongue over every finger to make sure she got it all. Then she swallowed it and gave that contented smile again. But the guy wasn't finished yet. He knelt down between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy, pulling the lips into his mouth and flicking his tongue over her clit. This was too good to be true. I looked around at all the people watching the action. I stroked my cock and came again as I experienced the ultimate pleasure of seeing my wife getting raped by men she had never seen before.

When the guy got up I asked if anyone wanted to shoot cum on her. Everyone moved closer, I counted seventeen men and four girls. I wondered if the girls would do anything but they just wanted to watch. Carol sat up and lifted her face. One by one the guys stroked their cocks, moved in and shot their hot sticky sperm on her pretty face. At the end you couldn't see her face, it was completely covered in cum. She was blowing bubbles in it. There was so much it was running down her cheeks and dripping onto her tits. She rubbed it all over her nipples and down between her legs and into her cunt. There was hardly a square inch of her body that didn't have cum on it. She scooped up great handfuls and pushed them into her mouth, tasting the cream before she swallowed it.

Time was running out so I told them all it was "game over". Rob and Mike lifted Carol up onto her feet. We had brought plenty of towels and soapy water with us and we soon got her cleaned up and put her panties and dress back on. I drove her home and put her to bed.

Next morning she said she had had another one of those dreams where she was being gang banged. I asked her if she had enjoyed it and she said, yes, it was very sexy and made her want to masturbate. She said she had done it during the night.

I loved seeing her having sex with other men but it was always without her knowing anything about it, except in Africa when she had been abused by the black policemen. I wanted to see her doing something like this again, being forced to perform humiliating sex acts with others while I watched. And I had started to think of how this could be arranged.

Blucher
Blucher
333 Followers