The Magic Place

Story Info
Intimate setting in an open place.
1.5k words
4
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the woods has always been one of life's little pleasures that I have deeply enjoyed. The fresh air, the aroma of the earth. Communing with nature is revitalizing for the soul.

There's a trail nearby that I walk every chance I get. I'm sure there are others who know about it, but you can't tell that from the trail itself as there's never any sign of anyone being there. Of course, I never really thought about what that means. There should at least be footprints in the dirt. Nothing looked disturbed, no footprints. I was sure I was not the only one who knew about this trail though. I decided not to dwell on it and just enjoy my walk.

So, I'm taking my stroll, enjoying the smells and taking pictures when I heard a twig snap. I jumped and turned around to see where the noise came from.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you."

I was looking into the blue eyes of a man who made my heart skip a beat. I had never seen him here before. But what struck me most, was the way he was able to sneak up on me.

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were taking pictures," he said walking toward me.

"That's ok," I replied. "I don't usually spook that easily, but I guess I was just really engrossed by that yellow butterfly."

"A nature lover I see," he replied. As he stepped forward, the sunlight shone down between the trees and fell on him. The sun made his eyes sparkle like sapphires.

"Uh, yeah, I am," I tripped over my words. Those eyes of his. I felt a tingling down low that I haven't felt in a long time.

"Always nice to meet a fellow naturist. My name's Troy, by the way."

"Um, nice to meet you Troy."

We shook hands and all of a sudden, Troy went very still.

"Don't move," he said still holding my hand. He slowly pulled me toward him. My pulse started to race.

"What is it?" I asked in a whisper. I didn't know whether to be pleased or scared. He stilled so fast, but the look in his eyes was not one of fear. More like amusement.

"Very slowly, turn around. There's a mother deer with her fawn about ten feet behind you."

I turned around being careful as not to frighten the deer. In doing so, I ended up stepping back into Troy's arms. His chest was warm against my back. He put his hands on my shoulders and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Isn't it amazing? I don't know the last time I have seen something like this let alone being this close."

We stood that way for what must've been ten minutes, but seemed like forever, yet not long enough. I actually found myself reluctant to leave the warmth of Troy's touch. Another pleasant surprise came when instead of stepping away from me, he spun me around to face him. Instead of his chest against my back, it was now against my aching breasts. Troy then cupped my cheek in his hand and leaned in to kiss me. At first, it was just a brush of his lips on mine. When I didn't back away, he deepened the kiss. Before I knew it, his tongue was pushing my lips apart to slide inside my mouth. His kiss took my breath away.

When at last Troy leaned away from me, his hand left my cheek, slid down my neck and came to rest just above my right breast. As his blue eyes looked into my green ones, my cheeks flushed and I felt the burning sensation begin down below. He must have felt something too because he leaned in to kiss me again. This time he went straight for the deep kiss. As we kissed, his hand slipped down to cup my breast. He started kneading my breast and I gasped into his mouth. He was making me dizzy with delight.

When he finally broke off the kiss, his hand slid down my arm and slid into my hand. Silently, we walked hand in hand down the path for a little pace. We came to a small clearing surrounded by pine trees filled with singing birds. The sun shinning down on the small pond in the middle of the tall grass along with the fragrant odor of wildflowers made the place surreal.

Troy pulled me by the hand toward the edge of the pond. I noticed that the grass did not bend where we walked the way it should have. It bounced right back into place as if no one had passed at all. When we got to the edge of the pond, I noticed there was a blanket on the ground.

"Expecting company I see," I said as Troy took me to the blanked and we sat down facing the sparkling water.

"Not at all."

"Well then, why the blanket?"

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?" Now he had my curiosity piqued.

"This is a magical place. Whatever you're heart desires, appears."

"You're joking right?"

"No. Try it. Think of something."

I looked into his blue eyes and said, "A bowl of chocolate dipped strawberries."

And you coulda' knocked me over with a feather. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be real. Magic wasn't real. I thought I would try it again. This time I just thought about a bottle of bubbly. Right there it was right next to the strawberries.

"Believe me yet?" he asked with amusement.

"I guess so," I said with some awe still left in my voice.

Troy reached down and took a strawberry out of the bowl and fed it to me. It was one of the most delicious strawberries I had ever eaten. Then he offered me a drink of the champagne. I couldn't' help my self, I started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"I don't even like champagne. I don't know why I thought of it. I would rather have some Mike's Hard Lemonade." And wow, the glass he was holding changed into a bottle of Mike's! I almost fell over, but Troy caught me.

While he had me by the shoulders, he pulled me toward him and kissed me. As he deepened the kiss, he lay me down on the blanket. As he started to massage my breasts, I noticed that I felt his touch so plain. I broke off the kiss and looked down. The Mike's and strawberries were gone and so were our clothes. I gasped, but before I could protest at all, Troy kissed me again. This time when he kissed me, he was rubbing my already taught nipples under his thumb. I shivered. He started kissing and nibbling my neck and his hand started traveling down my stomach. Then his hand slid further down. He rubbed his palm against my mound and I squirmed. Then he slid his fingers in my slit and then down between my legs and inside me.

When he slid another finger inside me, I thought I was going to orgasm right then and there. Right when I thought I could take it no more, Troy moved and replaced his fingers with his mouth. When his tongue went inside me, I yelled his name. It didn't take much more and I did have an orgasm. It was a really big one. I shook and shook from that orgasm.

Then Troy spread my legs apart more and lay down between them. He started rubbing his stiff member in my slit and then he slid down and entered me and my back arched and he took an aching nipple into his mouth. As he thrust in and out of me, I moaned.

"Oh, Troy. You feel so good."

I am not one who usually talked during sex, so that took me by surprised. I looked into Troy's eyes and saw amusement. And the lust. And he started pumping harder and faster and took me to the edge again. And right at the crucial moment, Troy dipped his head down and bit my neck hard.

"Ohhhhhh, yeeesssssssss!!!!!" I yelled as the next orgasm shook us. Troy came at the same time I did and after we peaked, he collapsed on top of me.

As our breathing returned to normal, we lay wrapped in each others arms and I realized where we were. The world had just fallen away during our lovemaking and now I was aware of the birds singing and the sunshine. I started to panic.

"What's wrong?" Troy asked becoming worried.

"Look where we are. We are in the open. Anyone walking the path like we did will be able to see us!"

Troy laughed. "Remember, this is a magic place. No one can see us unless we want them to. Do you?" He asked mischievously.

"Do I what?" Even I sounded shocked to my own ears.

"Want them to see us." he asked as he started caressing me again.

"No, thank you. It should be just the two of us." I said and reached down between his legs to find out he was ready for round two.