Fixing Up Hubby with Our Babysitter

Story Info
Our babysitter had a baby and no husband. I gave her mine.
3.9k words
4.48
278.3k
167
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Aaron and I met in college at the University of Wisconsin. He was majoring in mechanical engineering and I was majoring in finance. Yes, rather different career tracks but we had a lot in common.

The main area we shared was our bodies.

The first time had sex I was hooked from then on. I did know some girls whose first experiences were bummers but mine was wonderful. Just got the right guy, I guess. He took his time and got me so hot with his tongue, I think I cummed at least three times, we spent the whole day at his parent's lake camp, naked from about nine in the morning until after midnight.

Once he got his head between my legs, he just kept going and going and going. I was a wreck by the time he got his cock in me but a very happy wreck indeed. So, sex was a thrill and one that I've enjoyed ever since.

By our second date, I knew I wanted Aaron inside me and I coaxed my roommate to spend the night with her boyfriend and Aaron and I had our first fuck. I had candles and sachet all around trying to make our dorm room romantic and I don't think he noticed at all. He just wanted me which, of course, is every girl's ultimate compliment.

The sex was good, but I was slowly falling in love so it seemed magical and wonderful. It did become just that as we got to know each other and has been that way ever since.

Early on in our dating, we often went out with his best friend from high school, Todd, also a mechanical engineering major and his girlfriend, Susan, a biology major who I always kidded with Aaron was specializing in reproductive biology because she was probably the sex-craziest girl I'd ever known.

To give you an example, we were all in our dorm room, drinking wine and making out and Susan and Todd ended up fucking in her bed as Aaron and I went at each other across the room in mine. After that, of course, nudity reigned and we never got dressed the rest of the evening.

Susan, being Susan, popped up with the idea that we switch boyfriends and have some swap-fun. The guys, being guys, were all for it and I ended up with Todd's long, thick cock in me while Aaron was over fucking Susan who got pretty vocal near the end. After that, we often had sex in most combinations except for the guys who didn't get into guy-guy stuff. Susan and I did, however, we had each had a few fun times on sleepovers with other girls, it wasn't especially uncommon in the circles I ran with and the two guys loved to watch us as we tried to put on as hot a show as possible.

Todd and Susie did break up during their senior year but, after that, we still kept in contact with each and would have one or the other join us in sex. There were others, too, that we had fun with, Aaron and I always viewed sex as the ultimate in fun and never felt that we needed to be exclusive with each other which always added a lot of spiciness to our sex life.

We did marry and there were two times that our sex together brought us our darling children, Joshua, then two years later, Ruth. Honestly, family life did have an effect on our sex life. While we occasionally had another couple, our own sex also took a turn downward, after all we were now juggling two careers , two children, keeping up a house that was twenty years old, just all the things that do come between a hard cock and a willing and eager pussy.

Sex was still good, we did see to that, it was just not as frequent and was mostly limited to the bedroom late at night, when, like most parents, we were bone-tired and distracted by all the other demands of life. Our sex with others also took a nosedive, there just didn't ever seem to be enough time.

We did decide to try to do something about ourselves, however, a change that many couples have made and that was to set aside a night each week for the two of us to get out and have dinner, then a movie or dancing, maybe a concert, something like that. But, of course, that took a babysitter.

The area we lived in seemed populated mostly by preteen girls and the very few teen girls we talked to, they weren't interested in a regular, weekly job, one that would take too large a toll on their social life, it seemed.

So, next we looked online at the popular 'Somebody'sList' and called a few women who mostly seemed too old to handle our two young and very-active children.

Then, I called Lisa.

Well, she sounded so nice. A single twenty-one year old mother of an infant, trying to get an education at a local college to make her future, I asked her to come for an interview. It seemed that our weekly commitment would suit her just fine. She could bring her daughter, Rebecca, and study after the children were in bed.

The interview went delightfully, Lisa turned out to be a very pretty young woman and her little daughter was adorable. So, we agreed that beginning the next Friday, she would be at our house at six and stay until we got home. It was perfect. I showed her around and we shook hands to seal the deal.

Sure, enough, promptly at six the next Friday, our doorbell rang and there was Lisa with Rebecca in a baby carrier. She came in and I introduced Aaron to her and left to go back to our room to finish getting ready.

When I came back out about ten minutes later, Aaron was regaling Lisa with a story from work that was funny about two women who didn't think anyone knew that they had started a lesbian affair on the side.

That evening began a night of freedom for Aaron and me to get back some of the time that we used to have for each other. This went on for about a month and a half and it was great, even our sex was better, especially on Friday nights after Lisa had gone home.

Then, one Friday night, we decided to end our evening out early, we really were feeling hot for each other and decided to pay Lisa for several extra hours, just so we could have the extra time together in bed.

Aaron stayed in the kitchen to pour us each a glass of wine and I went up to check on the kids. Lisa was not downstairs, though Rebecca was asleep in her portable bed in the darkened living room. As I went up, I heard sounds coming from our bedroom, I knew immediately that it was the sound of my favorite vibrator, then gasps of passion, unmistakeable.

"Mmm, Aaron, oh, Aaron, mmm, yes, fuck me, oh, I love your cock, Aaron. Fuck me, fuck me."

Lisa, it was Lisa, she must be in our room, using my vibrator and, of all things, dreaming it was my husband. She was masturbating as she fantasized my husband fucking her.

I quickly went back down into the kitchen and made some noise, then called out, "Lisa, Lisa, we're home," loud enough to make sure she heard.

Aaron came into the kitchen from the family room as I heard Lisa's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh, you're home early, is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, nothing on at the movies we wanted to see but, here's a check for the whole night like usual. We just decided to come home, an early night," Aaron told her.

"Yeah, so, if you want to take our wine up to our room, I'll finish up with Lisa, then she and Rebecca can go on."

He said goodnight to Lisa as my mind whirled trying to come up with what to say.

"Can you stay a few minutes, Lisa, I want to ask you something before you go. Let me just run up first to check the children."

I went into our room, Aaron was in the shower, and saw that our bed covers were pressed down some, then went over to the table on my side, pulled open the drawer and there was my vibrator, still warm from the motor and, yes, slightly damp, with a woman's scent remaining. No doubt put away hurriedly.

I put the vibrator back just as Aaron walked out, fresh from his shower, his cock eager for our upcoming rendezvous. As I left to check on the children, I looked back at him and said, "Better get ready, buster, I think you're in for a helluva hot night," and went down the hall.

After a quick look at the children, I went back down to the kitchen and sat across from each Lisa. How to start?

"Um, Lisa, I want you to know that, for a young woman your age, you've shown a lot of maturity and have accepted a great deal of responsibility in your life."

"Thank you, Mrs. Welch, that's nice to hear."

"Please call me Pamela, and, well, there's more, I'm afraid."

I saw her tense a bit, then ask, "Is there a problem?"

"Well, I did hear you upstairs when we came home early."

Her face immediately flushed as she realized I knew what she was doing.

"Um, uh, what did you hear, exactly?"

"I heard you using my vibrator."

"Oh, oh, yes, I did use it, I'm so sorry, that was a bad thing for me to do. It'll never happen again, I'm so sorry."

"I also heard you calling out my husband's name, Lisa."

"Oh, god, you did? I just don't know what to say, I'm just so sorry and ashamed. It's just been so hard," she poured out, "living with my parents, no boyfriend, really no way to use a vibrator, it's just too noisy, and, well, I'm just so horny all the time.

"The first time I saw your vibrator it was laying on the side table. I didn't dare use it but I knew it was there, and, finally, after weeks, I decided to use it. Oh, it was so wonderful, after all that time, the orgasm was so wonderful. I use my fingers but it's just not the same. Oh, I can't believe this has all happened."

"Well, Lisa, that's the vibrator. What about you calling out Aaron's name? Do you have the hots for my husband?"

"Oh, I feel so bad, I can't believe this has happened. No, well, it was your vibrator and, well, I just fantasized that it was also your husband. It really helps me to have somebody real in mind, not a movie star or football player, someone I really know. I was using your vibrator, I just dreamed I was using your husband as well. I mean, he's really handsome and all, that helps but, no, it's not like I have a crush on him, nothing like that. Oh, I can't believe I've caused all this," she groaned, all red-eyed.

"Well, I think I can understand why you wanted some relief and all, but, you're in college, there's guys all over the place who'd love to have you, even for a quicky."

"Oh, I just don't have the time for it with the baby and my course load and all. And, well, I'd have a reputation I don't want. I just can't have anything complicated right now. Just a good orgasm once in a while, that's all."

I had just come home early, ready for a hot fuck with my husband, aroused by the anticipation and now, all this with Lisa, I was so wet, so hot. Well, why not, why not ask her.

"So, what you're saying is that you'd like a good, hard cock once in a while with no complications, no commitment, no strings attached. Is that right? I mean, I can understand, it would drive me absolutely crazy."

"Yeah, but I'm not about to advertise myself on the internet. So, just where does one find that. "

"Upstairs, Lisa, right upstairs."

"Oh, god, after that, there's no way I could use your vibrator again. Thanks, but I just couldn't."

"No, not the vibrator, I was thinking of you borrowing something else."

She looked a bit puzzled, "I don't know what else you have but I just couldn't use any of your toys, I just couldn't."

"Well, I was thinking of Aaron, Aaron's cock."

Chapter 2

Her eyes widened.

"Your husband? That's what you mean?"

"Well, I know as of just minutes ago, his cock was hard as a rock. I checked it myself. And, I can tell you that you would enjoy him immensely, he's a wonderful lover."

"Oh, I couldn't do that, no, I just couldn't."

"But it would be all right with me, I'm pretty open about these kinds of things. And I know he'd love to have you. You're such a pretty girl, that I know, he'd love it."

"I just couldn't."

"But you said yourself that you thought he was handsome and that you need a man's cock to make you happy. Why not Aaron? I know he'd love it."

"How do you know that? Have you talked about it?"

"No but I know my man. You're a beautiful, sexy young woman."

"But, he's your husband."

"True, but before we had our kids, we did play around quite a bit. So, I've watched Aaron with another woman and he's done the same. I really love seeing him please another woman, it may sound strange but it really gets me off. Come on, you'll see," as I took her hand and led her upstairs.

"And it doesn't make you jealous?"

"Never has. I just love to see him enjoying himself and making someone happy. You'll see," as I pushed our door open.

Aaron was under the covers waiting for me and, of course, looked rather surprised when Lisa came in behind me. There was a telltale tent at his midsection that he shifted to make less obvious.

"Oh, is there a problem?" he asked.

"No, not at all. I just have a favor to ask," I replied.

"Sure, whatever, hon, what?"

"Well, this is a bit different from what you were expecting, but, see, Lisa's very lonely these days and is just so horny she can hardly get along with her life. Could you help her, just give her a lot of loving and treat her to a great orgasm?"

He did look pretty much the way you'd expect: very pleased and very puzzled.

He kind of laughed a bit, then said, "Um, Lisa, is this something you want?"

"I know it seems strange, well, it is, and well, we were talking about how my life just is so busy and without any, um,,,"

"Cock?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, exactly. And well, your wife suggested, well, this is so strange."

"What I did, Aaron, is offer Lisa a good fucking with that fantastic cock of yours. You're naked under there, right? Go ahead and show her."

With that, my husband swept away the covers and lay there exposed, his big, hard cock pointing back at the top of the headboard behind him.

"Oh," was all Lisa said.

"If that's what you want, Lisa, I'm certainly excited about being with you and I know Pam doesn't mind. She's seen me with other women before and I've shared her with other men. We're not a jealous kind of couple. So?"

"Here's what you've been wanting, Lisa, a man to give you all the sexual pleasure he can. If you want it, there it is," and I nodded toward the bed.

"Oh, it's been two years, two years, yes, it's all right with both of you?"

We both agreed and Lisa began undressing, soon with her blouse off and reaching back to undo her bra which slid off her arms to the floor. As she unzipped her skirt, I looked at her full, round breasts, no doubt C-cup, no sag at all, round, pink nipples that were sure to please my husband who was watching as his cock rose even more.

Then, there she was naked, just beautiful, really, nice hips, shapely legs, just the small hint of a tummy and under it, a pretty shaved pussy, plump and smooth, with just a glint of wetness.

"I can really do this?" she asked once again, looking at me.

"I want you to enjoy my husband, Lisa, please do whatever you want. There he is, he's all yours," and she got into bed and they embraced as Aaron began kissing her and moving his hands over her curvy body.

They kissed and petted and made out for a while as I took off my clothes, it just seemed too strange to be dressed while this was all happening. I sat in a chair across the room, slowly rubbing my wet crease as they went on, Aaron now bent down sucking one of Lisa's lovely breasts as her hand moved up and down on my husband's surely-excited cock.

The two lovers seemed uneasy at first, entirely understandable, but now, well, Lisa's long pent-up sexual yearnings were now sweeping her into a very passion-filled scene unfolding before me. She was partly up over him, humping Aaron's leg, her hand still pulling up and down on him as they kissed on.

Then Aaron rolled her over on her back and moved over her, crouching between her legs and began licking her pussy. She was immediately writhing and squirming as his tongue pleasured her most intimate place.

"Omigod, it just feels so good, oh, right there, yes, yes, mmm, more, oh, my pussy, my pussy, I...uh, UH, UH, UMNH, UMNH, uh, mmm, oh, incredible, sooo good, so good," and my husband, bless him, just kept going and going. In about five minutes of tonguing and clit-sucking, he brought her off three times, each one stronger than the last. When he finally raised up, wet, smiling, happy, she was sprawled out on the bed softly moaning.

He got up, held his cock steady and pushed up inside her as she swooned.

"Oh, so good, oh, god, big, mmm, you're so big, oh, this is heaven," she cried as he began fucking her back and forth. She threw her legs up around him, locking her ankles around his neck as his long cock rhythmically slid in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, can I get on top, I just want to be on top if it's okay?" she asked Aaron.

He dropped down onto her as he rolled the both of them over and she was able to get up over him without ever having his hard cock leave her. She sat straight up over him and began scissoring straight up and down on his cock as I watched them from my chair. It was so hot watching her fuck Aaron. She was just losing herself in it as I slowly rubbed my clit as three fingers went in and out.

"Mmm, so good, yes, oh, thank you, thank you, mmm, oh, Pam, I can't believe how good this is. Thank you for lending me Aaron, god, I just love fucking him, oh, I could do this forever. I hope you're all right with this, it's so wonderful."

"I think you two look so hot, it's gonna get me off just watching. Just go for the best orgasm you can have, Lisa," I told her just as I felt my own orgasm mounting as I watched the hot fucking just a few feet away on my bed. Then it hit.

"Oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, MMM, mmm, oh, mmm," I gasped as it felt like I was having warm caramel flow all over my body, just engulfing me in sensual pleasure. I slumped in the chair, legs splayed, fingers still slowly keeping me company as I watched Lisa up over my husband, his long, thick cock appearing and disappearing as she jackknifed up and down over him.

"Oh, this feels so good. Mmm, mmm, oh, god, I'm gonna cum so big...UUUHH, UUNHH, UUNHH, AYYYE, ohh, ohh, mmm, oh," and she was clearly shaken but just kept going up and down, never slowing, just wanting more and more and more.

She went and went, then had a second orgasm right before Aaron's cock exploded deep inside her as Lisa ground down on him, twisting back and forth.

"UUH, UUH, oh, Lisa, mmm, that is so good, mmm," and Lisa bent over and began kissing Aaron though she still pumped him up and down.

"Mmm, oh, thank you, both of you, this is just what I've needed, it was wonderful, thank you, thank you."

"Thank you, Lisa, you were even better than I'd hoped," Aaron told her.

"I should go now, I think, leave you two and take my baby home, it's late."

So, she got dressed and gathered up her daughter as we walked her to the front door, still naked, and each hugged and kissed her goodbye. I let Aaron see her off last as they had shared such and intense and intimate time together.

In a few minutes, he came back into the bedroom.

"Well, she's sure happy. Kind of hinted that she's like to do this again."

"Sure, I don't mind, you sure seemed to have a good time," I told him.

"Oh, hon, I can tell you, she was so horny, I just let her fuck me. I'm surprised I held off cumming as long as I did. She's got a terrific body."

"Yes, she does. Well, sure if she's wanting some more of my hubby's hot cock, sure, why not, right? I'll call her tomorrow and tell her to plan on borrowing you every Friday night before she goes home. Is my nice hubby happy with that?"

Well, he showed me just how happy that made him by giving me a lovely fuck from behind, doggie-style, just like I like it. He needed a bit of a suck but I can get him hard most of the time and this was no exception.

It would have been lovely to sleep in after such a night but, with two small children, it's just not possible. They did go down for a nap that afternoon, however, and we went down on each other. Yes, a little new pussy for Aaron seems to have recharged our sex life even more than our Friday 'Date Night.'

12