Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 21

Story Info
A naughty college girl confesses her adventure to her lover.
1.8k words
4.7
8.1k
0

Part 21 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

Gentle Night

You looked around the door into the dark room. It was at the end of the hallway – the hallway lit only by the lights over the framed photos and plaques all along its walls. At its end, to one side, there was the thick door into the little room – like an air lock – then the other thick door you were peering around – peering into the darkness.

A single point of light glowed thirty feet across its expanse and as you eyes became accustomed to the dark you could see it was on a mantle before a mirror. You could see me silhouetted by its glow, sitting at what looked like a table about halfway into the room.

"Come on in, sweetie."

"Daddy, why are you sitting here in the dark?"

"I'm thinking and listening, little girl, listening and thinking."

You slowly walked behind my chair. There were three at the table in a row – big office-kind of chairs on wheels – leather – black – or dark blue perhaps – you couldn't tell in the candle light. You pulled the chair on my far side – my left side – around and slowly, carefully sat down. Your bottom was still tender from the night before last.

It wasn't a table we were sitting at. It was a slightly tilted surface with levers and dials in many rows. You had seen things like this in videos on MTV. "Oh," you said quietly, "So this is your studio."

"Yes, sweetie. My studio." My voice was soft – and sad.

You stared at my face in the dim light. I had my eyes closed. You were looking at me in profile.

After a long, long moment you whispered, "Daddy."

I slowly turned my face to you and opened my eyes. I said, "I don't know where to begin." It was just a quiet, simple statement.

You reached for my hand and held it. You stood and carefully arranged yourself in my lap, across my legs. You kissed my mouth tenderly.

"You'll figure it out, Daddy." You pushed the hair back from my face. "Your hair's getting long."

"I know. I should have it cut."

"I'll cut it for you, if you like. But I kinda like it long. Let it grow a little more, OK? Let me see what it looks like."

I smiled. You kissed me again. "What are you listening to?"

"The music in my head. I'm trying to decide how to start recording. I'm listening to the songs the way they'll sound when they're all done."

"In your head."

"Yes."

"You can hear the recording in your head."

"Yes. The arrangement. The music. But I'm stuck."

"You're stuck?"

"Yes. I just can't seem to hear the beginning."

"So you don't know how to begin."

"Yes."

You smiled. You kissed me again and wriggled in my lap. "Why don't you begin in the middle? Maybe while you're recording the middle, it will inform you about the beginning. Maybe the act of recording will change the way you hear it. Some variation on the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle applied to composition," you giggled. "What a ridiculous thought."

I smiled at you. "You're probably right, though. It's a good idea."

"Come to bed, Daddy, tomorrow you can show me this gadget here." You patted the arm-rest front edge of the mixing console. You turned and looked at it. You could see four flat screen monitors built above it. You could see objects in the room beyond it. A piano? A harp? You looked around the room. You could see the faint glint of equipment in racks all around.

You stood up, pulling my hand.

You were in your soft little nighty. The sight of you, in the dim light was alluring. As you pulled me toward the door, I slipped my arm around your waist.

We moved to the door but something caught your eye. It was a display case hanging on the wall. Three flutes inside the glass.

"Oh, Daddy! My God! Silver, gold, and..."

"Platinum, darling."

"May I play them tomorrow?

"You play? I had no idea."

"I used to," you seemed far away. "I used to." You put your arms around my neck and I lifted you. You snuggled into my neck. I carried you upstairs.

I laid you in bed, taking my place beside you. "Daddy?"

"Yes, my love."

"I was naughty when you took me shopping last week."

"Yes, you were, darling."

"How did you know?"

"By your scent when we went to bed. I knew you had been very excited and beyond just arousal. I knew you had been playing."

"You knew, yet you said nothing."

"Yes, my dear. I knew you would talk to me if you needed to."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't do anything really bad."

"I know, darling. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me and us."

"No, not at all, but I was curious and it was exciting."

"Yes. Sometimes it's fun to explore new things. And it can be easy to get caught up in the moment and do things you wouldn't otherwise do."

You are lying quietly in my arms. You say, thoughtfully, "Sometimes it's exciting to think about doing things you'd never really do."

"Of course it is. Is it exciting to think about your adventure, sweetie? Do you like thinking about it?"

Now you are kissing my mouth softly. I reach under your nighty. I find your folds with my fingers. They are wet and I slip my fingers between them, stroking your clitoris the way I know you like it. "I think you do like thinking about it." I chuckle.

"Yes. I confess I do. It's naughty. It makes me excited to remember it."

"Well, sweetie, there's been no harm done, right?"

You climb on top of me. My cock is hard and ready. You begin flirting with it, rubbing your wet pussy against its tip. "I was naughty, Daddy."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

You are breathing harder. You push against my cock and it slides into you easily.

"I was trying on sexy clothes and I – I let Lynn touch me."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, Daddy. I did. I confess I did like it." You are fucking me beautifully now. "– and I watched a young man stroke himself and come."

You are fucking me harder. I know you are on the edge. These thoughts have excited you a great deal. You have been quick.

"I'm your little girl, right, Daddy?"

You are eager. You kiss me hard. Your tongue enters my mouth deeply. "I love you so much, Daddy" you whisper. "I'm your little girl, right?"

That pet name, "Daddy," – it does its magic. It spurs me on.

"Yes, Konikochan, you are my wonderful little girl."

"I'll always be your little girl, right, Daddy?"

"Always, Kiki."

You begin to shudder. I know this is the moment. It's time to remind you.

"You belong to me, little girl. Say it."

"I belong to yooouuuuu," and you come hard, your cunnie spasming around my cock. "Oh – oh Daddddyyy." You squeal as your next wave – stronger than before – washes through you. "I belong to only yoooouuuuu."

I roll over on top of you. You are rocking beneath me. I take your fingers in mine and press your hands into the firm mattress on either side of your head. You are looking into my eyes.

"Take me hard, Daddy. I need it hard tonight."

So I thrust hard and deep and quicken my pace. You squeal and spread wider. I'm holding your hands. You can feel my strength.

Our eyes are locked. "Come, Daddy." You kiss me softy. "Come in your little girl. I need you, Daddy. I need you tonight."

I feel you tighten your muscles. You squeeze me wonderfully. "Come, Daddy. Please."

I can't resist you. I know it's been brief. But I want to come.

"Please, Daddy. Now."

I feel the beautiful rush – the heat in my balls and abdomen –the shiver in my spine. I begin to pump. I groan and cry, "My baby girl."

You feel my hot liquid flood your pussy. "My lovely Daddy. Come. Come in me, Daddy."

I come long and warmly and easily. It is a beautiful moment. So sweet.

You sigh deeply. My cock is still throbbing inside you. I wonder if you were worried about my reaction to your foray at the mall. I know you would never do anything to compromise our connection, there is a boundary you won't cross. But I also know that you are young – so young – and full of mischief and you will experiment from time to time. You will make mistakes.

"I love you, little girl."

"I love you too. So very much." You are breathing deeply – you sob. "I'm sorry."

"Hush, my love. There's no need."

"But I am. I belong to you now."

"Yes, you do."

"Then if I am to have an adventure it should be with you, Daddy."

Good. You got it.

"We could have an agreement like that," I suggest.

"Yes. Yes. Let's do. I agree."

"I agree too."

"OK."

I am resting in your arms. Your legs are around me. You hold me tightly. You are stroking my hair.

"Thank you, Daddy. That's what I needed tonight. It's exactly what I needed." Then you blurt, "Don't leave me ever."

"Never."

"Not if I get sick."

"Of course not. Never."

"Not if I'm weak."

"Never.

"Not if I break."

"Break, dear little thing? You wont break."

"What if I can't move?"

"You still won't break."

"I won't break."

"Right. And I won't leave."

"You won't leave."

"Never."

"Never – ever."

"Never – ever, baby girl."

You are stroking my hair. I feel you drifting to sleep.

I gently lift myself off your sweet, small body. I lie next to you. I gather you close. I kiss your forehead. You are asleep in less than a minute.

What a relief. I thought you might have been much naughtier. I'm not worried so much about girls – boys – now, that would threaten me badly. I sigh. But perhaps that danger has been averted for now. Yeah – you playing with a girlfriend once in a while – I can handle that.

I smile in the dark. I whisper, "I'm in love with a college girl. Holy crap." I remember being nineteen – thirty three years ago. I shake my head in the gentle night. "Enough of this malarkey."

The wind rattles the windows. It is snowing again. I resign myself to my customary sleeplessness. I listen to the music in my head. I can almost hear the beginning. There are still hours before dawn. It's just a matter of time.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers