Fucking Mom and Daughter at Church

Story Info
No rest for the wicked.
2.6k words
4.39
386.8k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

Church is a drag. Not always, though.

When my mother told me that I'd be attending my niece's confirmation, I agreed to drive her and attend. After all, who doesn't want to make their mother happy?

Of course, I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. This was a Catholic service we were to be attending, after all, and nobody likes to revel in protracted ceremony like the Catholics.

We arrived early, there was a reception for the confirmees-to-be and their families, and it would be about an hour before we'd be taking our positions in the pews. I mingled for about fifteen minutes, admiring some of the cuties in their crimson red confirmation robes.

There were some really smokin' young girls here, all 18 or near to it. My niece, Stacey, came over with her friend Hannah in tow. Hannah is a short little thing with straight blond hair almost always (as it was today) pulled into a bun on the back of her head. She and Stacey were on the swim and cheer teams together, and she came around to quite a few family events as well. She had a tight little body, with cute little mounds for titties and a pert, firm ass. Her face was always tanned, and she had a spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks.

Here eyes were big and milk dud brown, and perhaps her most charming feature was that she always had a smile on her face.

Though not this morning. This morning she seemed a bit sulky. But it was none of my concern. I nodded to the girls, then excused myself to go outside. The sun was shining. It was a beautiful spring day, and I planned to get some sun on my face before being cooped up in church with a bunch of chanting bible thumpers for hours on end.

Plus, I had a joint in my pocket. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it stoned.

So I slipped out the exit of the sanctuary and found myself alone behind the church overlooking a small ravine. The sun was warm and a slight breeze brought the smells of blooming spring to my nose. It was all very pastoral.

I lit the joint I'd brought and took a good, long drag. I settled in on a stone window ledge and proceeded to enjoy myself and the morning.

I'd been daydreaming and toking for about 15 minutes when I heard the door open again. Out walked Hannah, still in her red gown.

"There you are, I didn't think you smoked," she said.

"I, uh, don't."

She sniffed. "Hey, is that weed you're smoking?"

"Go back inside, Hannah."

"You bad ass, you're at achurch." Then, after looking around, "Give me a puff."

I considered this for a moment, then shrugged. What the fuck. Isn't that what this ceremony was all about? Growing up and becoming an adult? I don't think smoking pot is what the priests inside had in mind, but if she's interested she may as well pick up the habit from a friend.

"Here you go, have you ever done it before?"

"No," she said, taking the joint.

"Just inhale it, hold it in as long as you can, then exhale."

She did, and handed me the joint back coughing a bit.

"You get over that," I said.

"It kind of burns my lungs a bit."

"You'll come to like that part."

"So...how long until I'm high?"

I chuckled. "Give it a bit, but for now hop up here next to me and enjoy the sun."

We sat for a while, side by side, enjoying the buzz and the warm sun and the smell of the breeze coming in from the fields behind the church. Then Hannah put her head on my shoulder. I started, then figured it was friendly enough. I put my arm around her shoulders.

Then she lifted her head and started kissing my neck.

What the fuck,I thought to myself.What's a little pre-church make out session between friends?

I lifted her lips to mine, and soon we had tongues buried in each other's mouths. I ran my hand down her silky confirmation gown, groping her ripe young tits through the fabric. She moaned in my mouth, running her hand up my thigh to the boner I'd developed in my jeans.

Ok, so this is going to be a little more than a make out session.

I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. I expected a gasp or some other expression of shock from Hannah at how this went from a quick smoke out behind the church to sex, but I got nothing of the sort. Instead Hannah buried her blond head in my lap, taking my cock deep in her mouth.

"Uhhhhhh," I moaned while sitting back against the window to enjoy myself. Hannah didn't have much in the way of technique, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm. It was a nice, slobbery blow job. I guided her head with one hand on the bun of her hair.

She looked up at me, drool cascading from her lower lip as she continued to stroke my cock. "I can't believe I'm blowing my best friend's uncle before church!"

"Well how about fucking your best friend's uncle before church?"

She paused, looking confused for a moment, then comprehension dawned on her pretty, freckled face (the pot had clearly dimmed her reaction time a bit). She stood up and turned around. I helped her tuck the hem of her gown into the collar, exposing her back side.

I yanked down her slacks, then the thong she was wearing, and rubbed my cock - still slick with her spit - up and down her ass crack.

She shuddered, putting a hand under the front of her gown and her shirt to rub one of her breasts.

"Those aren't very church-like underwear, young lady" I said in a mock scolding tone.

"That's not a very chuck-like boner you have rubbing my ass crack," she moaned back.

I threw my head back and laughed, and she broke into a giggle herself. Then I ran my cock up and down her wet slit, applying steady pressure to work my way in.

"Be careful," she grunted after one of my small thrusts. "This is my first time."

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"Your first time? Well then spin around honey, this needs to be more intimate."

I slid up onto the ledge, and she turned to straddle my lap dropping her sandals, slacks and panties on the ground. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her sex and held it there.

"Ok, we don't have a ton of time, but go at your own pace."

She nodded, biting her lower lip, and began to lower herself down. It turned out she was so wet and turned on that slipping into her virgin pussy was no problem at all. There was one little bit of resistance, but she grunted and pushed down and then I was buried in her all the way up to my balls.

She kissed me. Then she pulled back and pulled her shirt and gown off throwing them on the grass. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Her breasts were little mounds on her slender chest.

Anyone coming around the corner would see me sitting on a window ledge with my cock buried in a stoned, naked teenager. But I didn't care. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool and fragrant, and this girl was hot for me.

Slowly, she began to bounce on my cock. I put my hands on her hips, helping her thrust. She moaned. I moaned. Soon the only word to describe what we were doing wasfucking.

"Oh god, oh god, give it to me," she breathed. She said it over and over again, turning it into a chant.

"Oh god, oh god, give it to me."

We thrusted and thrusted for what seemed like an eternity, but it could only have been about five minutes. The pot was playing tricks with my perception of time. Part of me was afraid of someone walking out the back door and catching us any moment, but only a small part. The rest of me was enraptured with this young beauty riding my cock.

"Oh god....oh GOD...OH GOD......uunnnnnnnnnnnhh."

She was coming, and coming hard. She had my cock buried in her as far it would go, and she squirmed around has her throbbing pussy milked my dick. I couldn't last any longer.

"Honey, hop off, I'm gonna come." She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging so I couldn't move her. Her pussy continued to throb on my cock, and soon I was filling her little pussy with my semen.

"Ummfh, ummfh, ummfh," I said thrusting my dick into her as I came.

She lifted her head, arms still around my neck, and we made out as my cock spasmed inside her. Soon our orgasms subsided.

I broke off the kiss. "You'd better get going."

She smiled and nodded, then hopped down and got dressed. She pulled her thong on, and the crotch of it darkened as soon as it touched her come-soaked twat.

"Mmmmmy squishy," she said patting it. "I'm going to enjoy feeling that all day."

My cock throbbed again at the words of this brazen little minx. She was dressed, and I was just about to tuck my cock into my pants, when she came over and grabbed it.

"I want this again some time," she whispered then kissed me deeply. "I'll go in around front so it doesn't look so suspicious," she said after we'd broken the kiss.

I gave her a swat on the ass as she walked away down the side of the building. Just before turning the corner she waved. Then she was gone, which was good because just then Hannah's mom came out of the church.

"Have you seen Hana..."

She trailed off looking at me. My pants were still undone (though thankfully by then my cock was put away). My shirt was wrinkled and un-tucked. My hair was disheveled.

"What in the world are you doing out here...hey, is that pot I smell?"

I glanced sheepishly over at the window sill where I'd left the joint sitting.

"It is pot, and before church too you naughty boy! What would your mother say?"

Good question. She picked up the joint, and I hurriedly started putting myself back together. She was looking at it, then asked "Got a light?"

I grinned. Maybe this would end well. I pulled out my lighter and gave the lady a flame. Soon she was puffing away.

She looked a lot like Hannah. Same height and hair, though her breasts were a lot bigger.

"Just what I needed; what a hectic morning," she sighed. "But why does it taste like lip gloss?"

Because your daughter was just toking on it,I thought to myself. To her I just shrugged, staying quiet.

"So, uh, what was with the pants?"

I was a deer in the headlights.

"You weren't, you know, whacking it back here before church were you?"

I was trying to think of a plausible alternative explanation, but she put a hand on my shoulder and looked in my eyes. She had big, brown ones just like her daughter's. And freckles too, on a sun-kissed face.

"There's no need for a good looking guy like you to resort to that."

I froze. She wasn't suggesting...but she was. She'd already laid the joint down, and was hiking her skirt up. She had a thong on.

Like mother like daughter.

I pulled my already hardening cock out again as she walked over to a near by fence. She pulled her thong to the side and leaned forward.

"Give me a quick, hard fuck before church. I want to sit through that ceremony with my cunt squishy from your come."

I walked up behind her and eased my cock - still wet from her daughter's virginal juices - up into her pussy. I sank it in slow, feeling her silky pussy envelope every inch. Soon I was balls deep and holding her hips.

"That went in easy," she said gasping at my entrance. I bit my tongue to choke back a laugh at the thought of what her reaction would be if I told her why it had gone in so easy.

Your daughter lubed me up before you got here, honey.

"Come on aand fuck me," she moaned wiggling her ass. Before I began to thrust, though, I reached around and hooked the front of her dress down with my hand. She, also like her daughter, wasn't wearing a bra and soon my hands were mashing her big tits together.

She pushed back against me.

"Come on and fuck me, we don't have much time."

I began to pound away, pulling on her tits with both hands to leverage my cock into her with each thrust. I looked down at her shapely ass, jiggling with the pounding. Even though I'd just shot a gigantic load deep into her daughter's virgin pussy not five minutes before, the fact that I was fucking the mother right after daughter had me on the edge.

I let go of her tits, setting them swaying to the rhythm of our copulation, and took her hips into my hands moderating my thrusts as I leaned back to fuck deeper.

"Unh, unh, unh," she grunted as I pushed into her. "Unh, unh, oohhh, ooooooohhhh," she moaned.

"Ohhhh Jack, I'm so close!"

"I'm close too....uh...Hannah's mom!" Had I really just said that? I honestly didn't know her name, but surely there was something better to call her.

She didn't seem to notice. In fact, she seemed oblivious to all else but our fucking. Soon, she was overtaken by orgasm.

"Oooooh, ohooohohh, ooooohh," she moaned loudly. Anyone near the back of church was going to hear us, but I didn't give a fuck.

"Oh, Hannah's mom, I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock!"

"Yeah baby, fuck Hannan's mom, I wanna feel you come." She was into the "mom" stuff. It set me off like a rocket. I grabbed her hips and leaned back further, shoving my cock in as deep as it would go before unleashing a torrent of come.

"Fuuuuuuuuccccckkk," I yelled.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhfff," she moaned biting down on her lip.

I pumped load after load into her, my balls aching with the effort of a second intense orgasm in less than 10 minutes. Soon enough, though, my orgasm subsided. I fell forward onto her back and rubbed her big, dangling titties with my hands until my softening cock slipped out.

She stood, brushing me back upright, and pulled her thong back into place. Turning, she tapped her sodden crotch and said "Mmmm, squishy."

Like mother like daughter.

We fixed ourselves back up, and like Hannah she offered to go around to the front of the church to avoid suspicion. I went in the back door, and saw that the sanctuary had filled. The ceremony was about to begin. I found my mother and, walking only a little stiffly after my exertions, escorted her to one of the few open spaces remaining.

The service was long and tedious (like I said, Catholics love beating ceremony to death), but soon enough the kids to be confirmed were shuffling up one at a time to get their blessings.

I spotted Hannah as she stepped to the front, standing before the Bishop. Her eyes slide over and found mine, and she gave me a not-so-holy wink-and-grin. I averted my eyes, only to find them locked with Hannah's mom who was standing behind her...giving me the same grin and wink.

Like mother like daughter.

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers