Lauren's Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Bitch learns the new rules.
1.8k words
4.33
42.3k
11

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Lauren! As she sat there looking at me, it began to dawn on her that her troubles were only just beginning.

"What do you want from me?" Lauren asked tearfully.

"Humility." I replied casually. "I want you to understand that you can't go through life on your high horse, looking down at everyone else and treating them like shit, without consequences. You're about to learn what those consequences are, my dear little bitch."

"I'm not your bitch!" Lauren screamed defiantly.

A quick tug on the leash reminded her who was in charge now, and it wasn't her.

"Because of you, I've got to have an emergency meeting with the Board of Directors," I informed her, "and you keeping your job lies entirely in my hands, so you'd better start acting a little more respectfully. Do you understand me?"

Lauren waited tensely for another tug on the leash, but I did not pull on her clit this time. Relieved at my graciousness, she nodded.

"Yes." she replied.

"Yes what?" I inquired.

Lauren took a deep breath, and I could tell that it pained her tremendously to respond in this manner.

"Yes Sir." she said dejectedly, dropping her eyes and staring at the floor.

"Good." I replied with a smile. "Now, I will do everything that I can to help you out, so I hope that you remember that when I get back."

"Yes Sir." Lauren responded. "Thank you Sir."

"You know, Lauren," I added, "feeling those floppy little tits of yours, has given me a raging hard-on. They are just so cute! I was wondering if you could do something about it before I meet with the Board."

Lauren swallowed hard, with an audible gulp.

"How?" she asked huskily.

"How did you lose your teeth?" I questioned, ignoring her.

"What?!" Lauren burst out. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I said coolly. "Now answer me. How did you lose your teeth?"

"How do you know about that?" she demanded.

"Never mind." I replied with a smile. "Just tell me."

Lauren dropped her gaze again.

"They had to be pulled." she finally stated, with no further explanation.

I decided not to pursue the issue at this point, as it was not important. The important thing was that she was wearing dentures and could take them out.

"All of them?" I prodded.

"Yes Sir, all of them; top and bottom. Satisfied?"

"Oh yes, Lauren. Quite. Now take them out."

"For what?" she demanded.

It suddenly dawned on her, what I wanted.

"Oh no, please Sir! Please don't make me do that."

"Take them out!" I barked.

Lauren removed her dentures and set them on my desk. Tears began streaming down her cheeks once again.

I gazed at her toothless face and unzipped my pants, letting them fall to the floor.

"You know what to do." I encouraged her. "Impress me, so that I can fight for you at that meeting."

Lauren's wonderful, toothless mouth engulfed my cock, and I could feel her gums sliding up and down my shaft, as she sucked my penis. Her mouth was wonderfully warm and wet, and her lips formed a seal around my cock, that vacuumed it like an Electrolux, as she cried and sucked at the same time.

"Oh, that's nice!" I whispered. "Lick it too."

Her tongue danced across the underside of my penis and flicked around the frenulum, as she continued sucking and gumming me. It wasn't long before I felt a wonderful sensation building between my legs, and I cradled her head in my hands.

"That feels so fucking good, Lauren." I moaned. "Don't stop. Don't stop, Baby; Oh shit, I'm gonna cum in your mouth! I'm gonna cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it all. Oh, swallow it Baby! Swallow my cum! Oh Lauren!"

I cupped her soft, dangling tits in my hands; squeezing them firmly, as I groaned loudly and ejaculated in her mouth. I spurted five or six times, and I could feel her throat muscles contracting, as she swallowed the entire load.

"Oh God, Lauren!" I panted. "That felt so good."

Lauren continued sucking my cock, running her soft tongue along the underside of the shaft until I finished squirting sperm into her mouth.

"Holy shit." I murmured, as I pulled my softening cock from her mouth. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"I hope you're fatified." Lauren sniffed tearfully; her words warped by her missing teeth.

"Oh yes," I replied, "at least for now. I'll do everything I can for you, to keep your job. Just remember who helped you."

"Yef Fir."

"Good. Now put your teeth back in, you toothless crack whore."

*

Two hours later, I returned from my impromptu meeting with the Board of Directors, and gazed at Lauren disdainfully.

"Well, Miss Newell," I began, "It took everything I had, but I managed to convince them not to fire you."

"Okay." Lauren replied.

"What?" I exploded. "What did you just say to me, you ungrateful bitch?"

"Thank you, Sir!" Lauren corrected herself. "Thank you for letting me keep my job."

"That's better." I growled. "Don't forget who kept your job for you, and don't ever forget your place."

"My place Sir?" Lauren inquired with a tinge of trepidation in her voice.

"Yes, your place." I repeated. "You still have a job here, but you have been placed into my custody, so to speak.

"You are now under my supervision. You will report to me... and me only. You will maintain a respectful tone while employed here, and you will execute your new duties without question, or you're out the door. Do you understand?"

"What new duties?" Lauren inquired.

"A respectful tone, Bitch!" I roared. "Do you want to be fired this soon after I saved your ass?"

"No Sir!" Lauren hollered desperately. "I'm sorry, Sir! I didn't mean to be disrespectful, I swear! Please don't fire me, Sir!"

"Let's try this again." I responded. "You are now under my supervision. You will report to me... and me only. You will maintain a respectful tone while employed here, and you will execute your new duties without question, or you are out the door on your skinny little ass. Do you understand?"

Lauren nodded dejectedly.

"Yes Sir. What are my new duties, Sir?"

"Much better." I said with a smirk. "You are no longer the PR liaison with Nordic Dynamics, due to your exhibitionist tendencies."

Lauren flushed noticeably at this remark, and I continued.

"You are now the company go-fer." I continued.

I could almost see the blood vessels bursting in Lauren's face as I spoke, but she somehow managed to keep her mouth shut.

"Go-fer, Sir?" she inquired.

"Yes Lauren. We need someone to take information and messages back and forth, and to run odd jobs for the employees. You will fit quite well, into the position, I'm sure."

"But Sir," Lauren said carefully, "I have a loft apartment and a Mercedes to make payments on."

"Yes Miss Newell." I replied brightly. "That's where your tips come in."

"My tips Sir?" she asked shakily.

"Yes. In order to remain employed here, your salary will be cut in half. We can't have a simple errand girl making executive pay, you understand."

"Errand girl, Sir?"

"Yes." I explained. "That is your new position with this company."

"I don't understand, Sir."

"Miss Newell, your new position with this company will be to take orders from everyone here at Nordic Dynamics. If you do a good job, they will tip you, just like the bellhop at the front door."

Lauren looked like she was ready to cry again, and it was now my responsibility to console her.

"You see," I continued, "your exhibitionist nudie show has greatly embarrassed this company. I think you understand that given the circumstances, anyone else would have fired you on the spot."

Lauren nodded.

"We- I... have given you the opportunity to keep your loft and your fancy car. All you have to do is be respectful, follow orders and adhere to your dress code."

Lauren swallowed hard.

"My dress code, Sir?"

"Yes, the outfit that you wore during the presentation this morning."

"You mean the wedding dress?" she inquired hopefully.

"No, the white gloves and heels." I replied. "You may of course, wear whatever you want to work. You just need to check everything in with Security, except for the gloves and shoes, once you get here."

Lauren welled up in tears once again.

"Stop crying." I ordered. "It's extremely unprofessional. Do you want to keep your loft and car?"

"Yes Sir." she replied.

"Good. Then consider yourself our new errand girl. Put your gloves and heels back on, and get ready to go to work."

Lauren complied, and I marveled at the difference her elbow-length white kidskin gloves and white heels made. She looked absolutely beautiful. She wasn't just a nude whore, she was a professional nude whore, and the gloves and heels made all the difference.

I turned on the building's loudspeaker from my desk, and addressed the company.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," I began, "it is my pleasure to announce our new errand girl, Miss Lauren Newell.

"As many of you are aware, Miss Newell put on quite a show this morning. In fact, because of Miss Newell, the company's new trademarked insignia will be two U's, side by side, in honor of Miss Newell's droopy jewels."

Applause could be heard throughout the entire building, and Lauren turned crimson.

"Since Miss Newell seems to like presenting herself devoid of clothing, our new company dress code for errand girls is white gloves and heels ONLY."

Another round of applause rocked the building.

"Miss Newell will be on hand to take your orders for mail, supplies and the like. We just ask that if you request her, you tip her a couple bucks as well. Agreed?"

A third - and thunderous - round of applause broke out, and I looked at Lauren with a grin.

"Looks like you're a hit." I observed.

Lauren looked absolutely crushed.

"Will... will they ask me to... you know?" she inquired.

"No." I replied. "I made certain that that was off base. You have me to thank for that, so don't forget it."

"No Sir." she said steadfastly. "You saved me from that, and I won't forget it."

"Good." I said with a smile. "Now, as I said earlier, you are under me."

"Yes," Lauren replied, "I know. Thank you for setting the rules."

"Oh, no problem." I assured her. "Just as long as you understand that you are under me, and I am on top of things."

"Yes Sir!" Lauren stated. "You are on top."

"I suppose you're ready to sign a contact as such?" I proposed.

"Yes Sir. I'll sign a contract that you are over me and I'll keep half my pay, plus tips." Lauren stated emphatically.

"Good." I replied rather sinisterly, as I offered her a pen, "put your signature right here, and it will all be official."