A Beautiful Wife's First DP

Story Info
A beautiful wife's first DP
919 words
3.76
270.5k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 03/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and I had been married about 4 years when we became SUPER hot watching an adult flick at home. A hot young honey was taking in 3 large cocks at one time; one in her shaved pussy, one in her gorgeous asshole and a third deep down her throat. This had us so turned on that we were both screaming and cumming within minutes.

Maria had always loved fucking in all ways. She enjoyed my hard cock in her clean and wet, shaved pussy, deep inside her gorgeous ass and deep down her throat, and loved my cum seeping deep inside that ass, pussy and throat. She could make any man explode. The thought of having all three at the same time was obviously enough to send her into orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

I told her then that I'd love to watch her doing all of that and more. I could tell that my confession got her super hot again.

We discussed it more that evening, and she admitted that there was one particular man at her job who was coming on pretty strong to her, and that she was flattered by it. I suggested that she allow him to come on stronger still and see what happened.

Maria was 25 at the time. She was 5'2" tall, 120 lbs, with long brown hair, a slim waist, nice size C tits, a gorgeous ass and lips that were just made to suck cock. Coupled with her beautiful face, that was a combination that few, if any, men could resist.

By that Thursday, she told me that Bart really was getting into their common flirting, and that REALLY had me turned on. We made some plans.

I was off work on Friday and she asked Bart, an IT Tech at her job, if he would like to come over after work and take a look at our computer, which was having some problems. He immediately jumped at the chance to have her alone Friday afternoon; he didn't know that I would be there also. They both took off of work early that day.

When they came in the door Friday early afternoon, I greeted them with a smile and offered them a drink. I could see the look of disappointment on his face. As he and I walked into the downstairs office to look at the computer, Maria excused her self to change from her work outfit.

While the two of us were starting up the computer, Maria came back. She was wearing the hottest, shortest and most see-through outfit anyone could imagine, with nothing at all underneath it! Just looking at her got me so hot I could hardly stand it, and Bart's mouth fell completely open, while he checked out her gorgeous tits, showing so clearly with her nipples standing totally erect, her long, gorgeous legs, which you could see clearly through her short and thin skirt, which was so thin that he and I could even clearly see her clean shaven pussy, and her sweet juices flowing down her legs. She was so hot, so beautiful, so obviously turned on!

I walked over to her and picked her up, kissing her deeply. As I set her back down on the floor, I reached behind her and unsnapped both her blouse and skirt, letting them slip to the floor, leaving her totally nude in front of both Bart and I.

Then I pulled off my pants and shirt, picked her up again, and slid her down onto my rock hard cock. As she started moaning in orgasm, I reached down to her ass and spread the cheeks, telling Bart that he should slide his own cock deep inside. Within minutes, all three of us were bucking and moaning in total ecstasy as we came together. Just the first of many, many times that hot first DP Friday.

During that Friday evening, we fucked my beautiful wife time after time after time. Both Bart and I came deep inside that hot, tight ass, in her constantly hot and wet pussy, and deep down her gorgeous throat.

I know that I came 5 different times, each time just as intensely as the first, and Bart said that he came 5 or 6 times himself. And Maria? She told us that she stopped counting after 20 ecstasy filled and super intense orgasms.

We saw Bart several times after that, and then branched out to invite several other hot cocks to have my wife together with and without him. In fact, Maria's largest gangbang was as the "entertainment" at Bart's batchelor party with 9 other cocks, plus myself, of course, mounting my hot sweet lady.

I lost my hot lady several years ago, several years after Maria's first DP. I've re-married since then, and my new wife, Elizabeth, is just as hot, sexy and willing to do everything as Maria was, but as soon as she received my wedding ring on her finger, she stopped thrilling me with watching her hot body getting fucked by groups of hot cock. DAMN!!! How I miss that!!!

Any hot ladies near my Murrieta, CA home ready to learn to enjoy fucking that much?

I'll add storeis as I can about Maria's other "exploits", as she called them. Especially about her hot "entertaining" at Bart's batchelor party with me and 9 other hot cocks. That's when her entire workplace co-workers discovered what a hot and willing slut my gorgeous and sexy wife was.