You Love Her Feet

Story Info
She catches you admiring her sexy feet.
848 words
3.97
52.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello there.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help noticing that you were staring at my feet.

"Do you like feet?

"Yes, I think you do. Your growing cock sure seems to think so. I can see it getting bigger in your trousers.

"Could you do me a favour honey? I've been on my feet all day and would love a nice, soothing foot rub.

"Would you be able to do that for me? You would? Wonderful. I'm sure I'll make it worth your while.

"Here, take my left foot. That's it, slowly take my shoe off. Do you like my nail polish? I love wearing red. It makes me feel really slutty. What do you think? Do you think it makes me look slutty? I bet you do. Ok then darling, my foot is yours to play with.

"Oh, that feels nice. I love the way you run your thumbs up and down my sole. Here, take my other foot. Oh that feels wonderful. Do you know, you're getting me really turned on here. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to rub my clit while you take care of my feet.

"Oh God that feels good. Why don't you suck on my toes? I know you want to. Here, take my foot in your mouth. Oh yes, suck on those toes for me. You can stroke your cock if you want. Go on, stroke your nice, thick, hard cock for me while you suck my toes off. Don't stroke it too fast though. I want to have some fun with you.

"Oooh yeah, the sight of you wanking that big cock of yours is really getting me turned on. I'm going to have to shove a couple of fingers in my pussy. Oh yes that's good. I love finger-fucking myself.

"Do you like watching me play with myself as you suck on my toes? Yes, I can see that you do, but I'm sure you'd rather my feet were somewhere else, wouldn't you? Yes, I can hear you gasp as I slowly trail my big toe down your chest. I want you to stop wanking now. I can see that you are getting close so I need to slow things down. Sit on your hands for me so that you're not tempted to help my feet out, there's a good boy.

"Do you like the feeling of my toes on your chest? Ok, I'm going to stop talking now, just sit back and let my feet do their thing."

They are slowly moving down either side of you until they reach the top of your legs. I move my left foot back up your chest to your mouth for you to suck on some more, but my right foot slowly makes its way to your giant cock. I slowly start rubbing the back of your cock up and down with my big toe, ever so slightly scratching it with my nail. I can feel you shiver as I do this. I carry on like this for about 30 seconds, all the time you continue to lick and suck my left foot. Then, slowly, I squeeze your cock in between my big and second toe and slowly start to move up and down. I can hear you moan as I give you a toe-job, moving quickly and then slowing the pace down. You're covering my foot with all your delicious pre-cum, I just have to taste it. I remove my left foot, wet with saliva, from your mouth, and continue the toe-job with that foot, as I bring my right foot to my mouth and hungrily suck on it. Oh yes, that tastes so good. I lick up all of that pre-cum whilst continuing to wank you off with my sexy little toes. Oh yeah, you like that don't you? This has got me really turned on. I slowly move my right foot back down to your crotch and carefully wrap both of my cute little size 4 feet around that throbbing cock of yours. I can tell that you're not going to be able to last very long but that's ok. I'm almost as desperate to have you explode over my feet as you are. I start slowly, the soft soles of my feet gently moving up and down your cock as your moaning gets louder. I pick up the pace and soon my feet are little more than a blur as I bring you closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you? You love the feel of my sexy little feet wanking off your hard cock don't you? Are you ready to cum? Good, because I want you to cover my feet in your juice. I want you to do it in 5...4...3...2...YES, fucking cover my sexy feet with your hot sticky cum like the nasty foot freak that you are. Oh yes, that feels sooo good, all that hot, sticky cum dripping down my feet. Now clean them up, foot slave, and quickly. I've got somewhere I need to be."