Oral Exchange At School

Story Info
Custodian trades oral with teacher.
2.3k words
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe the day I just had! I love reading the stories on this site, but never in a million years did I think I'd have a story to tell!

So I'm a maintenance/custodial worker at a local high school here in Arizona, OK? I started a few weeks ago. Soon after I started, I met the Music teacher there when I got a call for a repair of her desk. Her name is Jennifer. I was immediately attracted to her. She is very kind and sweet. She's about 35 and is a "tad" overweight; probably around 180 lbs and about 5'9" tall. But she has a great hourglass shape, with a big, round butt that's to die for (I'm definitely a "butt man")! Her breast size is average, I'm guessing she's a C-cup. She's got shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes, and a smile that lights up the room.

Anyway, I fixed her desk for her and she was way more expressive of her appreciation than other teachers I had done the same job for. She just thanked me over and over again. I was like, "Hey, no big deal. It's my job." But get this--the next day, in my inbox, there was a little card with a gift card inside. It was from her, telling me how much she appreciated my work. So it was stuff like that that made me really start to dig this chick. I made a point to stop by her classroom that day to thank her for the nice gesture.

Since then, I've stopped by her room from time to time just to check in (and maybe to flirt a little). She told me how her husband was recently diagnosed with high cholesterol. I was able to tell her about my brother, who also had that, and what to expect & what to do, yada yada. We formed a real connection and friendship.

I should point out that I was married until two years ago. My wife of 18 years kept being suspicious that my flirtatious ways with ladies meant I was cheating on her. I wasn't, but I can't deny being attracted to the females. I am hispanic, 42, pretty well-built. I do go to the gym regularly and do lots of cardio and weights. It's also a nice place to check out the ladies, ha ha. But even though I was able to bring a lady home from a bar once in a while, I was not getting the amount of booty call I wanted since getting divorced. My buds at work called me "Ever-Ready," because I was always talking dirty or making sexual jokes.

So anyway, this morning I was doing my rounds at around 6:30. I saw her car parked in the parking lot, which was really early for her! My heart skipped a beat so I decided to go say hello. I went into her room and she was working in her office with some rock music playing on her office stereo. Since she was a Music teacher, she had her main classroom, but then a little enclosed office room to the side, with a door. Her office is decked out with her desk, some shelves with a stereo & CDs on it and some books, and a big, fluffy chair. She was wearing some black stretch pants and a white button-down blouse. The pants showed off her round, shapely butt and I was horny already!

I said Hi and startled her a little bit. I smiled and asked her what she was doing here so early. She said she was trying to catch up on some work before school, but she was glad to see me. I said I was glad to see her, too, and that she always made my day. She blushed a little and said I did, too. Then I decided to be bold. There was almost no one else around that morning. I told her that I thought she was a pretty lady, and that I had been feeling lonely. I said I sensed a connection between us, and she made me feel better when I was around her. Then I said I had time for a little break, and I wondered if she wanted to help me out. She asked what I had in mind, and I said, "Well, I'm feelin a little frisky this morning and was wondering if you wanted to maybe do a little foolin around." I couldn't believe I had just said it, but then again, I figured that if she turned me down that would be the end of it and I'd try to stay out of her way. She said, "I am attracted to you, Roger, but we can't have sex. I'm married and I have kids."

I was happy to hear she was attracted to me, though I wasn't that surprised. So I moved closer to her and looked into her eyes. I am a few inches taller than she is so she was looking up at me with those gorgeous green eyes, and she didn't back away. I said, "We can do some other fun things." I put my arm behind her back and moved her closer, and she let me kiss her. The classic rock music was still playing on her CD player and it was making me feel more aggressive.

We continued to make out for a couple minutes, and I began to grab some handfuls of ass and her tits. She still didn't stop me and I was getting hard as a rock. Finally she pulled away and said, "We've got to stop. This is crazy." Now I was going to be frustrated, so I said, "Come on, Jen, I'm rock-hard now. Don't leave me with blue balls!" I was being bold now.

I began to unzip my fly and I moved in to kiss her some more but she sauntered over to her fluffy chair and sat on it. She said, "Come here. Let's take care of you." I walked over to her and she reached into my fly and pulled out my cock. It felt so good to have her soft hands on it! She began to stroke it while she looked up at me. "How's this?" she asked. I said it felt good, but it'd feel even better in a hot, wet place. She smiled briefly and said, "I'm sure it would. Will you tell me when you're about to cum? I don't want it in my mouth." Slightly disappointed, I got excited again that she was even telling me she was willing to give me a blowjob, right there in her office! So I said, "You got it!"

Next thing I know, this married 35 year-old mom was wrapping her lips and saliva on my dick! She started out slow at first, but after a minute or so she began moving her head back and forth along my hard shaft. Damn, it felt so good! I told her so, too. I was like, "Oh, baby, that feels so fucking good!" Then she started twisting her head as she bobbed on my knob. Pretty soon I was close to blowing my wad, so I said, "Here it comes!" She pulled her mouth off and started stroking me with both hands. Then she pushed me back a little right as I started cumming. I came gobs and gobs all over her office floor! She got some on her hands and said, "Mm, that's some hot stuff you got in there!" She slowed down the stroking until the last drop came out. Then she stood up and said, "How was that?" I said, "Fucking phenomenal! Thank you!" She tucked me back in and I zipped up my pants. She walked over to her desk, got some tissues, and wiped the cum off the floor.

I said, "I can't believe we just did that!" She smiled and said, "No problem. I wouldn't want to leave you with blue balls all day." She handed me the dirty tissues and I carried them out to the hallway and tossed them into the trash can. She stood at her classroom door and said, "Have a great day!" I was speechless, but I finally stammered out, "You too, Jen!"

I obviously thought about her the whole rest of the day. I wanted her, and I wanted her badly! I kept getting more hard-ons throughout the day just thinking about burying my face between her legs and fucking her. I tried to stay away from her building that day so I wasn't bothering or distracting her from her teaching duties. I went home at 3:00, but I kept thinking about her! I went back to the school at 4:30 and was glad to see her car was still there, but most of the teachers had gone home. I walked into her room, and there she was, erasing the white board.

"Hi!" she exclaimed with a smile when she saw me. "How was your day?" she asked.

"It started out great," I said. "I thought about you all day."

"I thought about you, too," she said. "But we can't go further. I won't," she warned.

I said, "I know, but I need to at least return the favor! Let me eat you out. You'll be in heaven for a few minutes."

"No way," she said. "That's really intimate and I'm not anywhere near ready for that."

"Please," I begged as I walked over to her. "I really want to. I've been told I'm incredible at it, and I love eating pussy."

"No," she said. "That's too close to sex!"

I laughed and said, "How is that any different from what you did to me this morning?"

She didn't have an answer for that one. She finally looked at me and said, "Are you sure?"

"My lady, your office of pleasure awaits!" I said as I gestured toward her office.

She put the eraser down and said, "You wait for me in there. I've got to go to the bathroom first." Then she left the room.

I was getting real excited again. I sat in her fluffy chair and waited.

In a few minutes, she came back in, locked her classroom from the outside, turned off her classroom lights, walked into her office, closed the door, and lowered the blinds to her office window. She then turned on a dim desk light and turned off her office fluorescent lights. With her back to me, she pulled her tight black pants and panties down. I finally was getting a look at that beautiful, naked ass! I immediately jumped up from the chair as she was finishing pulling her pants & panties off her ankles and pushed my face into her ass crack; that's one of my fetishes! "Oh my," she said as I helped her put one leg up on her desk. I found her wet, salty slit and went to town! She was already slick and wet as I flicked my tongue into her folds, then out and across her clit, then back in, diving deep into her pussy as I spread her ass cheeks apart with my hands. I heard her sigh and moan a little.

Then I stopped and led her to sit in her fluffy chair. The chair has two big, puffy armrests, and I helped her put each leg over the armrests so she was spread wide and ready for my oral action. Her pubic hair was trimmed and I could tell she had shaved her crotch not too long ago. Perfect! I then got on my knees and moved my face back in, as I pulled her ass down towards the edge of the chair.

Her scent and taste was heavenly! One of the best pussies I've had, actually. I began licking her cunt lips and clit as I slid one, then two fingers into her sopping hole. I began moving my fingers in and out slowly, then more quickly while I continued chowing down on her muff. I looked up at her occasionally and saw her closing her eyes. I could start to feel her muscles tense. I kept up my assault. She was so fucking hot! Finally, she stopped breathing for a couple seconds as a wave of orgasm flooded her body. Then she started breathing heavily as I kept it up. She was moaning and saying, "Don't stop yet! Oh yes!" Finally she pushed my head away and pulled her knees together and said, "That's enough!" Then she collapsed in a heap of relaxation in her chair, catching her breath.

"Was that good?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" she breathed. "You really DO know how to do that well!" she smiled.

"Any time for you, baby!" I said as I stood up. She eventually got up herself and started putting her panties and pants back on. I patted her naked butt as she bent over, saying, "You have a beautiful body, Jennifer."

She chuckled and said, "Thanks, but I am fat. I've got to lose some weight."

I said, "I like a soft lady. You're soft and jiggly in all the right spots." I let her finish dressing, then I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you," she finally said as she pulled back. "Are we good?" I think she meant, "Are we even?"

I said, "We're good. And I mean that in both ways!" I laughed evilly as I walked out of her office and classroom. "Have a good night!" I said as I walked into the hallway.

That happened just about an hour ago. I got home, spanked the monkey, called a couple of my buddies to tell 'em about my day, and now I'm writing it down for this site. Man, I'm telling you, I am going to wind up fucking her. That is my goal! Even if I can convince her to suck my dick again or if she lets me eat her out a few more times, eventually I am going to fuck her and fuck her good!

Maybe that'll be my next story, ha ha! Later.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail Shelly goes in for a photoshoot and comes out a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Spanking of a Housewife Pt. 01 My elderly gardeners introduces me to the world of spanking.in BDSM
Caroline's Adventure Story Ch. 01 Woman's boss makes her pay for bad jokes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ted's Encounter Ch. 01 Ted tells me about meeting Ray and his young wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotwife/Girlfriend Challenges 101 Hotwife/Girlfriend Challenges/Dares.in Loving Wives
More Stories