My First Time with Ted

Story Info
Ted's hot cock inside me proved to be a real learning curve.
880 words
3.96
41.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Feeling Ted's hot cock inside me proved to be a real learning curve, The way he stripped and unzipped me with that certain eagerness, his breathing changing rapidly as he eventually found my genitiles, my ass and everything, his warm fluid kisses which did everything enduring me to want his fuck so much.

Holding my breath and gritting my teeth the first time his stiff cock started to enter my virgin ass I felt the immediate pain as he worked himself into me, the stretching feeling as he urged me to wiggle my ass this way and that to help the passage, he making me yelp when he clutched my thighs as a lever to fuck me.

It hurt at first, Ted did say it would, but he was a great guy and considerate too, he'd well massaged lots of oil up there which had been rather nice and his mouth explorations of my ass were like nothing I'd ever before enjoyed.

"Oh my God, Pete you are lovely inside." I heard him pant as he started to thrust it into me," I just knew you'd be a great fuck when first I encountered that lovely tight young ass." he said still pumping me, asking me to say if he wanted for him to stop.

For a moment I pondered on that, it did hurt the start of that first fuck I can tell you. But then, after about five minutes it seemed as if it numbed and his fuck became wonderful and so good, deep inside me he stopped awhile: " See if you can feel its throb" he said to me and I did. It was sheer heaven and I realised just what I had been missing, all this time Ted having tried many times to get me to date him, me not sure if I was that way inclined until Ted tight me how, showed me I really was his kind, the first time he sucked me up on the train when we had a quiet carriage together...

"It'll be alright," he said feeling me up over my jeans, squeezing to make it so fruity and swollen. "Just nudge me if anyone enters " he said and I was about to enjoy his first complete suck of me, feeling the feeling of feelings so good as he really gave my cock what for, balling me up at the same time, feeling his index finger slip up behind me as he sucked, his fingers finding me there and rimming me, was so beautiful and lovely.

No one came in for the whole twenty minute journey, for me the most wonderful and lovely train ride I'd ever had and all the time Ted keeping on saying; "just wait to our first fuck, I will show you just how good it is to get filled with hard throbbing hot cock and that's; the truth!"

But when it did come, that first fuck, when eventually I did submit I was still nervous, but Ted was kind and considerate, he was to teach me everything - all about myself too, realising I was gay indeed and discovering those every certain erotic things that turned me on, like the way he sniffed me, how he longed for me to nestle over him on the bed, him laying there with me stretched wide above, prompting me to slowly and teasingly nestled down and down until my cock and balls smothered his face, after sniffing he sucked and licked me which was so soothing I cant explain just how much.

Soon after that first fuck the second the day after was even better, the initial pain not quite so bad as Ted started to initiate me, he had me doggy fashion, having thoroughly done everything underneath prior to the fucking, and for the first time I tasted him, His cock was earthy and pungent first time, something I would have once thought not for me but with Ted's his hard cock inside my mouth was particularly mood winding and to realise the very cock I was tasting would soon be tasting my hole.

"I adore what you are doing with my cock" Ted said as I intensely licked and sucked him, squeezing and feeling its length, stretching it right back with every deep suck was particularly enthralling, I discovered different ways to suck and taste cock, then I remember the very first time he came strong and it was still inside my mouth, "you will need a drink" Ted chuckled soon after, my mouth spilling with his cock cream, "Pete that was so lovely."

"For me too" I replied and meaning it, something inside me made me feel so wanted now and needed by this guy having been that intimate that I sucked and swallowed his cream.

And when he did the same to me, after that first fucking, my being able to sniff his and my scent and taste their combination I felt so good watching him suck and eat me, his big eyes looking up at me as he did so, beaming his soul into mine to create that certain wonderful and I hope we shall always retain forever.

Now all I ever wanted was to be all ass for Ted whichever way...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers