Not So Boring Math Class

Story Info
Making math interesting.
1k words
4
30k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday afternoon, headed to math, last class of the day. Madison was already bored before she even got to the classroom door. She looked around for her friend Amy, but she was nowhere to be found. Who would keep her entertained through Mr. Smith's mind-blowingly boring lecture today?

"I thought college was supposed to be fun and surprising," she thought to herself.

She looked around and then she saw him sitting at a table all alone, in the back of the room, Tony. She'd been trying to get his attention all semester. This was her chance. She walked to the back of the room.

"Mind if I sit, " she asked?

"Sure, " he replied.

Madison tried to hold back the grin on her face, but he was so hot. She'd spent the majority of Mr. Smith's lectures fantasizing about getting him alone and having her way with him. Over the course of the semester she'd imagined they'd had sex in the girls' room, the men's room, the janitor's closet, several professor's offices, and countless classrooms.

Now she was so close she could smell the sex coming off of him. She could feel his eyes on her. She looked up and caught his eye. Tony moved his eyes down to his crotch, forcing Madison to notice the bulge in his pants. His hand moved to the bulge, slowly massaging himself, he kept his eyes locked on hers.

Mr. Smith had turned the lights down and was working out some problem on the projector screen. Madison looked around to see all her classmates bent over their papers, working the problem out for themselves. Glancing back over at Tony, she gave him a sly smile. Sliding her hand to his lap, she took over massaging his bulge, feeling his cock getting harder and harder. It was so hard she thought it would burst through his jeans at any moment.

She looked at his face, seeing the big grin of approval, she slowly unzipped his jeans, letting his hard cock spring forward. Madison had to hold back the excitement rising up in her throat; not to mention the wetness seeping through her panties at that moment. She brought her hand up to her mouth, licked it lightly, and began stroking Tony's cock. She loved the feel of his rock hard cock sliding in her hand.

Tony was moaning softly, encouraging Madison in her stroking. She began stroking faster and faster, feeling him throb in her hand. She almost squealed when Tony reached down under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her wet, cotton panties.

They both sat in their chairs facing forward, hands moving at a rapid pace on each other, both about to cum all over themselves.

Suddenly, Madison felt Tony pull his hand away. She looked over at him and he was pointing to the floor. Madison looked around, everyone was still focused, amazedly, on whatever Mr. Smith was saying and he was completely submersed in the problem he was working. Madison slowly slid to the floor under the table.

Tony sat straight up at the feel of Madison's hot mouth on his cock.

She was so turned on, besides the incredible taste of his cock, the idea of being caught was making her crazy in all the right ways. She took her time on him, licking every inch of his cock, moving him slowly in and out of her mouth. She knew it was working, because Tony was beginning to squirm in his seat, unable to keep still. She took him in her mouth and went down as far as she could, feeling his cock in her throat. She couldn't stop herself from reaching down and touching herself. Running her fingers the length of her slit, feeling the wetness, then resting at her clit. She began playing with her clit, rubbing it faster and faster as she moved up and down Tony's cock.

They were both on the verge of cumming, when they heard chairs scraping on the floor. Class was over. Madison froze where she was, Tony didn't move. Everyone left the room and Mr. Smith was walking out, when he stopped at Tony's table.

"Everything alright Tony," he asked.

"Fine sir, just trying to finish this problem," he replied.

"Well, let me take a look."

"Umm..no its really not necessary."

"Don't be silly, let me see."

Mr. Smith began looking over Tony's notes, then sat down next to him, explaining the problem. He was halfway through his explanation, when Madison, still overcome with horniness, started quietly sucking on Tony's cock under the table. He tried to push her away, but it felt so good he didn't want her to stop.

"See, simple isn't it Tony."

"Yes, yes sir, thanks so much."

Mr. Smith got up to leave.

"Turn the light off after you pack up. Will ya, Tony?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm....," Tony replied.

As soon as he heard the door shut, Tony stood up. He reached down grabbing Madison, yanking her off the floor. She was so surprised she didn't' have to time to think about what was happening. He kissed her hard and deep, squeezing her ass, then turned her around and bent her over the table. Flipping her skirt up, he thrust his hard cock deep inside her dripping pussy. Madison was griping the table so hard her hands hurt. Tony had a grip on her hips, pulling her into him, harder and harder with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned at him.

"Cum on my cock, " he moaned back.

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she screamed out in orgasm.

He flipped her back around and pushed her to her knees. She held her mouth open, while he stroked his cock.

"I want that cum, " she whispered to him.

Tony shot his load straight down her throat. She moaned, swallowing all his hot cum, licking every last drop from his cock.

Madison stood up and fixing her skirt, thought to herself, "Now I've got his attention."

She walked out and looked back at him over her shoulder. Giving him a wink, in a sexy voice she said, "Until next time, Sweety."