Dawn's Orgy Ch. 06

Story Info
Dawn's first cock.
2k words
3.83
26.2k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

Dawn's first cock.

Dawn is a confirmed lesbian to the bottom of her soul. Unlike some militant Lesbians, she does not hate all men out of general principle. She is an intelligent and thoughtful African American born in South Africa. She earned an MA degree from USC in an impressive 4 years. She viewed all people by Martin Luther King's creed: "The content of their character...." While she does not hide her sexuality, she does not parade it openly.

Her history students find her a formidable force leading debates and discussions, the hallmark of the college's academic model in all classes. History is anything but boring under her passionate leadership. Students and faculty alike universally admire her. Her dark eyes can show kindness one moment and strike terror the next.

DAWN AND GWEN WITH JASON AND NIKKI

Jason and Nikki loved Dawn and Gwen, and would often have serious academic, political and personally intimate conversation with the very imtersting interracial lesbian partners.

Jason and Nikki admitted a growing lust for the professor and coach. Dawn and Gwen admitted the same; Gwen adding that she had an insatiable desire for Jason's rumored large tongue and dick. "The rumors are true Gwen." Nikki explained.

Nikk1 was the only cheerleader Gwen had not seduced. She planned to remedy that situation during the orgy and add Jason to her conquests. Dawn's lust for Nikki would be satisfied as well.

"I also have an insatiable lust for you, the best looking among a beautiful set of cheerleaders." Gwen told Nikki. "You must know that I have regular dirty sex with cheerleaders after practice."

"I will let you eat my sweaty, musky, stinky pussy anytime you want." Nikki purred.

Over hearing their conversation, Jason invited the confirmed lesbian Dawn and her bi lover Gwen to spend some fun time. Dawn allowed them the master bedroom she shared with Gwen. Gwen was seeping pussy juices at the opportunity of eating Nikki for the first time. " Dawn, I think you should do Jason. " Gwen kindly pleaded. "It will be a good opportune for you to get away from our dildos and experience some real cock for a change"

It was unlike Gwen to tease Dawn about her sexuality.

She meekly replied, "We'll see my love."

Ceiling and strategically placed wall mirrors made it very clear the lover's master bedroom was not just for sleeping. Several erotic paintings, from artists throughout California adorned the walls.

The large waterbed includes high corner posts with attachments for ropes or handcuffs for rougher games the two played with willing guests. A lare window revelaed a heaven filled witn stars.

The current situation called for play that is more sensual. Gwen jumped on the bed and spread her legs wide, pointed to Jason's head and then her dripping pussy. Jason's tongue entered her pussy. She looked shocked and opened her eyes wide in amazement. Nothing in her pussy ever felt better. It was long and soft, probing and licking, finding and rubbing her G spot.

Gwen fought the building climax wanting Jason's exceptional pussy eating to continue forever. Like the attentive lover he had become he removed his tongue and placed it at the entrance to her ass hole. He kissed, licked, and gently probed. Her aroma was different form most asses he had eaten. It tasted sweet. "I used a scented enema this morning, hoping I would get a hot tongue up my ass. I am so happy it is you lover," Gwen explained.

Nikki held Dawn in her arms closely as they watched their lovers. As they saw Jason linger in Gwen's ass, they kissed passionately, tongues dueling, hands squeezing breasts and fingers rubbing nipples. The kisses were sweet and tender.

Their dripping pussies demanded more attention. They each lowered one hand and softy cupped the other's pussy. Finally breaking the kiss, they began licking and kissing each other's breasts and sucking hard on the nipples. Flat hands turned to probing fingers as the tenderly probed each other.

They preformed like a well-oiled machine. In a single motion, they fell to the bed and turned into a side-by-side 69. The probing fingers soon turned to fists. The pleasure was unbelievable. Their bodies thrashed about. They held onto the other's ass to retain pussy contact.

A tremendous volume of ejaculate grew, begging for release. The young Nikki lacking the experienced control of Dawn exploded first, jetting wave after wave of sweet tangy liquid. Dawn soon followed spurting and even greater volume. The lovers were soaked and begin to clean as much liquid off each other as possible.

The shared tasty kisses and turned their attention to Jason and Gwen. Nikki licked at Jason's ass. Dawn sucked Gwen's breasts. Gwen, building toward her orgasm somehow used monumental control and held back. She intended to enjoy this first time with Jason's tongue. After extended probing and licking, Gwen's body thrashed and shook finally stiffening and blasting her G spot activated fluids high in the air repeatedly. Jason let it splash off his face and managed to catch a mouth full quickly swallowing to catch another mouth full from each of her spurts.

Gwen calmed a bit and Jason licked her clit, sucked into his mouth rolling it with his tongue. Gwen moaned. "Ahhhhh! Yowwwwww! Eat my clit you animal. Soooooo Gooooood! I'm going to Cummmmmming!"

Her orgasmic spasms continually jolted her body. It was the longest multiple orgasm of her life.

Dawn could no help but marveled at Jason's cock. It was unlike any she had ever seen, long, thick and hard yet flexible enough to take deep into her throat. She nodded to Gwen who knew what she wanted.

Dawn and Gwen guided Jason and Nikki, to the bed face up. Gwen sat on Nikki's face and she quickly lapped at her coach's pussy and asshole. This allowed Gwen the position she needed to give Jason's cock her royal treatment. She licked Jason's cock up and down, licked and sucked his balls. She took the head and swirled her tongue around and around causing it to twitch out of control. Gwen then took his entire cock into her mouth and throat. She paused for a good minute stuck her tongue out and licked his balls again. She slowly bobbed up and down and gradually increased her pace to a blur.

His body stiffened. His cock grew even larger. Gwen placed her mouth over his head just as Jason shot his first load. Gwen swallowed hard. Jason shot repeatedly in rapid succession filling Gwen's mouth to overflowing. Three more shots found her face, tits and belly. She took Jason's cock into her mouth to suck out the remaining cum. Jason kissed her to swap his cream and began to clean her body. They shared the tasty cream with Dawn and Nikki.

Dawn, turned on by the cum swapping kisses, grew uneasy and questioned her current situation. Did she enjoy her first taste of cum? Was Gwen right promising she would enjoy the right cock? She saw Jason's still hard cock standing proud and as large as her favorite dildo.

She motioned for Gwen to finish off Nikki walked slowly to Jason and wrapped her arms around him and passionately kissed a man for the first time in her life Jason slowly stuck more and more of his tongue into Dawn's mouth and into her throat. She gagged and Jason removed it allowing Dawn to see it with her eyes. She was mystified at its size, kissed it and began slowly taking it into her mouth. It reminded Dawn of her medium sized jelly dong, but much softer and more flexible. She loved it She tried to stick her tongue into Jason's mouth. He relented allowing her all the room she needed.

She kissed him as sweet and passionately as she had ever kissed any woman. She lowered her hands to his tight ass. She kissed her way down his ripped chest paused to suck his nipples and take his cock into her hands. It felt warm to the touch and grew harder in her soft hands. She knew that she could not deep throat his massive tool but she was determined to suck what she could. She took the first cock of her life into her mouth.

She was a strong willed woman and quashed any thought of regrets that she not tried this before. She was likewise determined to enjoy Jason's cock in her mouth, pussy and even her ass. "It is so good that women have three holes" she mused. She lowered her sweet mouth over his cock and took as much as she could manage, about 8 inches.

She tried the same technique she had seen in XXX rated movies. Compared to her finest dildo, the sensations she felt were very different. His cock was pliable. It was easy to squeeze and bend slightly. It felt and tasted very strange but nicely different from anything in her memory. It filled her mouth and throat and she loved it. Nikki told her to relax and breathe thru her nose. She did as asked and took his cock a little deeper. The experience grew in its ecstasy.

Jason attentive to Dawn first blowjob helped her by holding her head in his hands moving her in just the right manner. As his climax built, he motioned Gwen and Nikki closer. As the sperm rose rapidly, he withdrew and shot two loads each in the three mouths. Jason kissed Nikki and Dawn kissed Gwen in pleasurable cum swapping.

Dawn for the moment turned into a cock-loving animal. She pushed Jason to the bed and sat on his cock lowering her pussy to the hilt. The mixture of unexpected lust and pleasure brought tears to her eyes. Gwen took her head in her hands, gently stroked her hair and kissed her tenderly.

"You were so right Gwen," was all she needed to say.

"Just pretend it is Hank." Gwen advised. Hank is the nickname for their largest dildo. She placed her hands on Jason's chest and bucked up and down, grunting and moaning. "Soooooo good!" she cried.

Gwen, turned on by the site, sat on Jason's face. She road his tongue as Dawn rode his cock. They held each other by the shoulders. They stared lovingly at each other. Nikki gently rubbed Dawn and Gwen's clits. She kissed and sucked first Dawn and then Gwen's tits. Gwen came into Jason's mouth. Nikki kissed Jason and then Gwen sharing her juices. Jason shot load after load of hot creamy cum in Dawn s pussy. It filled her completely and drained onto to his balls and belly. Dawn moved off, bent over and cleaned his cock, balls and belly. She swallowed it all to the delight of Nikki and Gwen. She was exhausted, stood up gingerly and kissed Jason hard and pleaded. "I'm saving my ass for another time stud."

DAWN'S ANGELS

The party time ended and the couples relaxed in the living room. The hosts sat closely with their arms around each other with contented looks on their face.

Nikki sat on Jason's lap with her head snuggled to his shoulder.

Candy and Cindy stretched out in the loving arms of Clair and Marley.

Laura and Sheri stood, hugging in swaying to some tune in their heads.

Michael lounged while Sandy sat on floor in front placing her arms on his legs.

Holly and Stacy sat in front of Dawn and Gwen.

Sara and Rachel snuggled with Steve.

Michelle and Nicole sat at the bar lost in intimate conversation.

The insatiable Janet and Jennifer made out in the kitchen.

Dawn announced that this had in every way been the best orgy in her life and wanted to have reunions every year. She passed out 3-5 index cards for all to fill in their vital contact information. The unanimous response was testimony to the group's enthusiasm. In honor of Dawn, they chose to call their group, "Dawn's Angels"

"What about me: Gwen kidded.

"You are my little devil, dear." Dawn replied.