You Can't Handle Me Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of the teacher/student power struggle!
1.3k words
4.14
54.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers

"Uuuhh..." Denise mumbled as she began to wake.

"Good morning doll," Dick said as he turned to face his waking teacher. "I hope you slept well..."

"I...umm..." she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. She was in his bed, naked, and they were both under the sheet. "What happened..."

Dick smiled as his hand went to caress her cheek. "You were wonderful last night..."

"I...last night...wonderful?" she asked, looking lost. "Oh my God...what time is it...school..."

"Don't worry about school," he replied. "I already called and let them know you wouldn't be in today..."

Denise shuddered as a feeling of déjà vu came over her. She shook her head in confusion. "Did I...did we..."

"No, honey, we didn't," he smiled.

"Oh, good..." she breathed. "Then...what am I doing here? Why aren't I in school..."

"Just relax, doll." His fingers ran through her hair. "Why are you so worried about school? You afraid they won't be able to handle things without you?"

"I...umm..." she mumbled, as her hand drifted down between her legs -- she couldn't feel her egg inside her, and she wanted to make sure it wasn't there.

"That's a great answer. Now, why do you think you're here?"

"I...umm...ohh god...I remember now, last night...you took me to a...club..."

"Yes. Yes, I did. And from all accounts, you had a really wonderful time."

"Oh my god," she gasped, "I got up on the stage, didn't I..."

"Yes. Yes, you did."

"Oh god, how much did I have to drink..." Denise's hand went to her temple.

"You got a little buzzed, doll. Now, do you really think it would have been wise for you to go to school today?"

"I...no...I guess not," she sighed. "Oh no...the school...what if they find out?"

"What if they find out what, doll?" He reached over to the nightstand and picked up a stack of photos, showing them to her one by one. "You mean, if they find out you got up on the stage at a strip club?"

Denise nodded, her eyes wide as she stared at the photo of her stripping out of the lavender dress.

"Or, if they find out you like to play with your food?" He grinned as he flipped to the next picture, of her lying on the bed, naked, covered in syrup, eggs, and bacon...

"Oh god..." Denise moaned, "that's me..."

"Yes, from breakfast a while ago. Yummy! Or maybe you mean, if they find out you like to be blindfolded and tied up in your own classroom?" And he flipped to one of the pictures from earlier in the week.

"No...not that..." she gasped.

"Or that you like to take a Jello bath?" He flipped to the next photo. "Or that you like to dress up like a Barbie doll?" He flipped again. "Or that you are such a nympho that you have orgasms over your teacher's desk?" He flipped one more time.

Denise was blushing hard and trembling, almost crying. "Oh God," she whimpered, "I-I can't go back there...I can't...what am I going to do?"

"Of course you can't. And why should you? If you haven't learned anything this week, you should have learned that you don't really belong there, in an academic institution..."

"I...don't...?" Denise whimpered.

"Of course not. You're a girl, a silly, empty-headed little girl. Now you're free, free to be what you were always meant to be..."

"I...I don't know...I..." she stammered as she started to get out of the bed, looking around for something to cover herself with as she did. She reached for the sheet, but he pulled it away from her firmly.

"I think you do know, Denise." She backed away from the bed, slowly, as he climbed over the side, approaching her with a gleam in his eye.

"What do you w-want from me...?" she whimpered as he stood before her. They were both completely naked, and try as she might, she couldn't help but look down at his hardening cock before her. He smiled as he watched her gaze locking on it.

"That was a good start," he replied. "I want you to admit to me what you want, what you are. Your eyes just did," he chuckled. She gulped as she realized what he meant, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from it.

"Kneel," he commanded. The trembling teacher gulped and obeyed, her eyes never leaving his cock. "Put your arms behind your back." As she complied, he reached over for two pink silk scarves. He proceeded to use one to tie her wrists together, and the other to tie her ankles together. Then he stepped back in front of her, his cock inches from her face.

"Tell me you want this," he said. "Tell me you want to be on your knees for me from now on. Tell me that you want nothing else but to obey me."

Denise was shaking, her mind was spinning, a million thoughts competing for her attention, but her eyes were still locked on his cock, and her pussy was throbbing. It was too much to resist, her body wanted this, had wanted it for so long...

"I-I want to...obey you...on my knees...from now on..." she whispered softly. The realization of what she had just said hit her.

"Good girl," he exclaimed. "Say it again."

"I want to...o-obey you...on my kn-knees...from now on..."

"Good girl." He reached over to the dresser and picked up something, holding it before her. It was the two nipple clamps with 'A+' on them, except this time they were connected by a chain. He watched her surprised reaction as he clipped one, then the other, on her hardening nipples.

"Ohhhh..." she gasped, as she experienced both a sudden pain and unexpected pleasure, her mind spinning again. "Can't...think straight..."

"Good girls don't need to think straight, or at all. Good girls obey. Say it."

"Good girls...obey..." she whimpered.

"Denise is a good girl. Say it."

"D-Denise is a...good girl..."

"What do good girls do?"

"Good girls obey..." she repeated.

"What does Denise do?"

"Denise...obeys..."

"That's all you need to know. All you need to remember." He reached back to the dresser drawer and pulled out a sparkly pink collar with a bell on it. Her eyes widened as she watched him bring it towards her neck, and then she heard the click as he latched it.

"That's a...collar..."

"Yes it is. What did I just do, Denise?"

"You...collared...me..." she gasped.

"Good girl. I collared you because I own you." He reached back into the drawer and picked up a shiny metal tag, bringing it before her eyes. "I had this made the day I first set eyes on you. Read it."

Denise shuddered as she read the words out loud: "Denise" Property of Richard Masters, 108 Oakwood Drive, 555-0123.

"You had this made before now?" she asked in bewilderment. "How did you know..."

"I just did," he answered as he hooked the tag onto her collar. "You're a girl, I knew this day would come, it was just a matter of time. So, tell me, how does it feel to know that you're nothing more than an owned object now?"

Denise looked up at him, trembling, her body on fire, and the only word that came to her dizzy mind was "exciting..."

"Good. Now, I saw you did a bit of exploring earlier, before I got here."

"Uh huh..." she mumbled, as she remembered the doors she opened.

"Yes sir," he corrected her.

"Yes...sir..." she repeated.

"Good. Well then, I think you know where you're going, don't you? Your new home?"

It hit her. She remembered the pink collar inside the cage. The same collar that was around her neck now. She looked up at him again, and saw him holding the leash. A minute later, she was face to face with the cage. He opened its door, and unclipped the leash.

"In you go..." he ordered. She looked up at him one more time, her expression one of obedient love for her new Owner. Then, her head bowed, she crawled submissively into the cage. The door closed and locked behind her.

THE END (for now)

DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers