Command and Control Ch. 03

Story Info
The debasement and humiliation continues.
2.6k words
4.27
54.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to KRR1957, one of the best authors on Literotica, whose stories have inspired this one.

================================================

I was immediately disgusted by the prospect of what was facing me. Here I was, lying here, having just performed oral sex on this quite overweight colleague of mine. And now she was expecting me to use my tongue on her ass. I had never been into this kind of sex, and while I had once or twice had a lover who had suggested I do this to her, I had refused every time. The prospect of this was just too much for me to bear, and somehow my superego kicked in to compel me to resist. I raised my hands and used them to start to push against Elizabeth's ass cheeks, trying to get her off of me.

She must have been surprised by my resistance and to feel my hands on her ass, as she jumped up and spun around. "What the hell do you think you're doing, slut?" she yelled at me.

I was caught by surprise by the depth of her anger, and I instinctively replied, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"Can't, or won't?" she asked, glaring at me. "I suspect you can do a lot more than you may be willing to do."

I began to get confused again, and didn't know how to reply. I simply lie there, her juices starting to dry on my face, looking at her.

"Let's try this again, pig. Either you're going to willingly stick that nice tongue of yours right up my ass, or I'm going to tie you to this bed and smother you with it. And if you don't think I can do that, you're going to be in for quite a surprise."

I looked at her, not knowing whether to believe her or not. I knew that I couldn't willingly lick her ass because of my deep down aversion to that, it was just too debasing for me to even contemplate. But I simply didn't know whether the hypnotic state I was in would compel me to lie there submissively while she tied me to the bed and followed through on her threat.

Not hearing any verbal resistance to what she had just told me, she went on. "So what's it going to be? Are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

"I can't do it," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"

I repeated, this time a little louder. "I said I can't do that."

Another look of anger crossed Elizabeth's face, and she leaned down, putting her face right in front of mine. But after a few seconds, the anger left, and a slight smile creased her mouth. "Well then, my little boy, we're just going to have to force you now, aren't we?"

With that she got up from the bed, and I saw her reach down and open up a drawer of the nightstand next to it. My mind told me to get up and run out of there, but the connection between my cognitive functioning and physical responses was still not working. All I could do was simply lie there, watching her.

She reached into the drawer and came out with something in her hand that I couldn't see at first. She pushed the drawer closed with her foot, and stood by the side of the bed.

"Okay, get your clothes off."

I looked at her, not understanding at first. I started to ask why, but as soon as I opened my mouth, she repeated the command, glaring at me. This second time it clicked, and not being able to resist, I sat up and slowly began unbuttoning my shirt. As I did so, I became painfully aware again of the scent of her arousal in the room. It hit me once more like a heavy blanket over my senses as I finished the last button, and pulled the shirt off of my body.

I undid the button on my pants, and as I unzipped them, I couldn't help but feel how soaked they were from her pussy juice that leaked onto them when she had been sitting on me earlier and forcing me to suck her huge tits. After unzipping them, I lifted my ass off of the bed so as to be able to slide them off my legs. As I did this, I looked up and saw Elizabeth standing there, naked with a look on her face that I could only interpret as anticipation. I threw the pants over the side of the bed, next to my shirt, and then leaned down and took off my shoes and socks, throwing them on the growing pile of clothes. I lied back down.

"You're not done yet, my little boy. Get those boxers off too."

I couldn't get my hands to comply with her command. The humiliation of having my colleague do this to me, see me like this, was too much for me. The feeling of shame was heightened by the fact that I had a rather obvious erection causing my boxers to tent, a sight that I knew could not be missed by Elizabeth.

As if on cue, she remarked, "Well, looks like you and your little dick are enjoying this all a bit more than you care to let on, aren't you?"

I didn't know how to respond. On the one hand, I felt incredibly humiliated and degraded by the way she was treating me. Cognitively, I knew that I had been hypnotized, but that did little to relieve my shame. But on the other hand, I could not deny the way that my body was reacting to what she had been doing to me. I still couldn't will my hands to move toward my boxers.

"Okay, if you won't do it, I'll do it for you," she said to me. With that she dropped what she had been holding in her hands, and reached over and using both her hands, put one on each of the leg holes, and quickly yanked them apart. The soft cotton fabric tore, leaving the boxers in shreds next to me.

"There now," she laughed, "wasn't that much easier?" She grabbed the remaining fabric and pulled it from underneath me, now leaving me totally naked in front of her, my stiff cock very noticeably sticking it out.

"Not a very impressive looking little dick you have there, Bob, especially for someone as tall as you. I would have expected it to be much bigger, but guess you're the exception to the supposed correlation between height and dick size." She gave a cackle, and continued, "Not that it matters, since I have little use for that anyway."

I knew she was trying her best to humiliate me, and it was working. I normally felt very confident with women, especially when it came to sex, but the combination of the continual degradation she was heaping on me, along with the knowledge that I couldn't fight against what she was doing, had worn me down. I couldn't respond to what she was saying, and lie there silently in shame.

She bent over and retrieved from the floor what she had gotten out of the drawer. As she came closer to my head, I could see that she was holding some leather cuffs and ropes. She proceeded to grab my right wrist, and I instinctively tried to yank it away. She had a firm grip, however, and I was still not able to formulate a strong defense to her even though deep down I knew I ought to be fighting her. She wrapped the cuff around my wrist, and secured the Velcro catch tightly. She then took the rope, and tied it to one of the posts of the headboard.

When she grabbed my other wrist, I didn't even bother trying to resist, realizing that I had no choice but to submit to her wishes. She tied that one also, and then proceeded to do the same to my ankles, tying them to the posts of the footboard, in the process pulling my body a ways down the bed so that I was about in the middle of it. She rearranged the pillows under my head as I found myself spread-eagled on the bed, unable to move more than a few inches in either direction.

"There, that's better," Elizabeth said, looking at me from the bottom of the bed with a self-satisfied grin on her face. "That'll make things just a little bit easier."

With that, she again climbed up onto the bed, threw her meaty leg over my chest, and straddled me again facing my feet. Now I could feel the dampness of her pussy hairs directly on my chest, without the barrier of my shirt between us. Once more I was presented with the view of her ample ass cheeks less than a foot in front of me, and it was quite clear what was coming. I steeled myself for it, knowing that between the hypnosis and the restraints, I would have no choice but to acquiesce to her demands.

"Okay, slut boy, let's go," and she scooted back toward my mouth, sitting up a bit in the process. This brought her into contact with my lips, and I began to lightly kiss her cheeks, first one, then the other, hoping that this might satisfy her. It was to no avail however, as she reached behind herself, and slapped me not-so-lightly on the cheek. "Use your tongue, idiot," she commanded.

I tentatively stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down one cheek. At the top of her ass I could taste her sweat, quite salty as I first touched each spot. Lower down, however, the saltiness was mixed with more of a musky taste, as I reached that part of her body where her pussy juices had dried after the long bout of cunnilingus I had performed on her earlier. The taste sensation was mixed in with the aroma of her arousal, which was still quite strong.

I repeated the process on the other cheek, receiving the same jolt to my senses as I ran my tongue up and down. She must have been enjoying this, because a satisfying sounding sigh emanated from her lips, and she said, "Very good, slut, I knew you had it in you."

Up until this point, I had carefully avoided her crack, which I could see had a rivulet of sweat running down the downy hairs that helped define it. But she now proceeded to scoot back just a bit, enough to make an unambiguous demand on my oral ministrations. Just in case I had any question about her intent, she made it clear what she wanted. "Use it on my crack, now, and I mean the whole thing."

Once more I resigned myself to my fate, and lightly began to lick up and down her crack. As with her cheeks, I could taste her sweat at the top of it, and at the bottom the mixture of sweat and her pussy juices that had spread over her body earlier. The downy hairs tickled my tongue a bit. Up and down I went, doing my best not to go too low, knowing what foreboding depths would greet me there if I allowed myself.

She seemed satisfied with this, as I continued for a few minutes, alternating between her cheeks and crack, and she continued to sigh every now and then. Just when I thought this would be the extent of it, I felt her lift up on her knees just an inch or so, and lean forward, grabbing my ankles with her hands.

There it was, right in front of me, what I had carefully been trying to avoid the last ten minutes or so. Her brown, wrinkled pucker was less than an inch from my lips. I saw her look back around her shoulder, straight into my eyes, and she smiled at me. With an almost imperceptible nod, she commanded me to go ahead.

I resignedly stuck out my tongue and lightly made contact with her rosebud. It felt slightly rough and wrinkled, not unlike her large nipples I had sucked on earlier in the evening. I swirled my tongue around in circles on the outer ridge of her asshole, my saliva combining with her sweat and pussy juice that had collected there. It had both a musky and tangy taste, one I had never experienced before.

After a minute of this, I heard her voice again. "Okay, enough playing around, I want to feel it in there, pig," she commanded

Continuing to be unable to resist, I had no choice but to comply. I pointed my tongue right at the center of the pucker, and gave a tentative push. There was resistance at first, but within a few seconds, I could feel it give way, allowing my tongue to enter. I now felt that my debasement was complete, that the humiliation she was making me endure could get no worse.

I poked my tongue in and out, and as I did so, she began to moan in a similar fashion to when I had been orally servicing her earlier. As I pushed in, she gently pushed her body back ever-so-slightly, forcing my tongue in even deeper.

After another minute or two of this, I realized that she was starting to build toward an orgasm again. The same heavy breathing, moans, and shaking began to wrack her body. "Harder," she almost screamed at me.

I did my best to pick up the tempo, pushing even further into her asshole, hoping that the orgasm would come and bring me relief from the weight of her body on my face. Finally, after five more pistoning movements, it came, shaking her body even more wildly than her earlier orgasm. I could feel her juices again running down onto my face, this time off of my chin and down onto my neck and chest.

She must have shaken like that for a good 30 seconds, sitting with her ass directly on my face, pinching my nose and mouth together. Once again, I thought I was going to suffocate, but just when I thought I would pass out, she rolled off of me and lay down next to me. I could see her huge tits bobbing up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

After another minute, she was able to speak again. "Wow, that was pretty good, boy," she congratulated me. "I've never cum just from having my asshole licked like that, but then again, I've never had anyone do it like that before," she laughed.

I turned my head away from her in shame, unable and unwilling to make eye contact with her. I knew that the hypnosis had made me unable to fight back, but nevertheless, it was still incredibly humiliating to be used like this by someone I had no interest in.

It was almost as if she were reading my mind, though, because she reached over and grabbed a hold of what I now realized was my very stiff cock. "Just like before, you little pig, you enjoyed being debased like this, didn't you? Your cock does like it now, doesn't it?"

I realized she was right, that I had been quite hard through the whole experience. She immediately let go of it, and sat up, then got off of the bed. "Time to get us cleaned up and get a little something to eat. We have to get ready for our guests, don't we?"

With all of the intensity focused on my oral servicing of Elizabeth, I had somehow completely forgotten about her plan to have some friends over later in the evening. I let out a groan in contemplation of what was still to come.

"Aw, c'mon, sport – it won't be that bad," she laughed as she whacked my thigh. "I'll get you untied and let you get hosed off."