The Awakening of Kristen Ch. 05

Story Info
Her husband is finally home.
2.1k words
4.15
26.4k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

With trepidation, Kristen stared at her cell phone. The caller ID indicated the call was from her husband, Jason, who was out of town on business. He would return tomorrow.

Kristen's concern about answering the call had nothing to do with her love for Jason and everything to do with the fact that she was, at the moment, standing naked in Rachel's bathroom. That, in and of itself, wouldn't have mattered if Rachel hadn't been standing naked right next to her, still recovering from an intense orgasm brought about by Kristen's fingers buried deep in her pussy and ass.

The two women had discovered a passion that neither had realized during a night in which they engaged in their first Sapphic experience, and while they were both exhilarated by their coupling, Kristen wasn't sure how or if she was going to break the news to her husband.

"Hello?" Kristen answered.

"Hey, gorgeous! How's it going? Jason asked.

"Great, baby." Kristen said. "Where are you?"

"Good news! I'm at the airport. I'm coming home a day early because we finished up on site, and I was able to get a standby seat. I'll be home at 2 p.m."

"Great." Kristen said again, but her voice lacked its usual enthusiasm.

"Are you OK, honey?" Jason asked.

Rachel came up behind Kristen and slipped her arms around her friend for support.

"Sure, baby, I'm just a little ... distracted this morning," she said, feeling Rachel's hand travel down her stomach to slip between her legs. "I can't wait to see you," she managed to say without moaning.

"Me too," Jason said. "Will you pick me up from the airport?"

"No, I thought I'd make you walk home," she joked.

"Man, I guess the romance is gone. You can sure tell we've been married a long time," he pouted.

Kristen laughed. "Oh, quit whining you big baby. You know I'll be there with bells on."

"That's a little more than I was hoping you'd be wearing," Jason replied.

"What's a matter baby? Did you miss me?" Kristen asked playfully. "Do you neeeed me?"

"Let's just say it's been hard without you," Jason teased.

"Well, I'll see if I can't soften you up when you get home," she said.

"OK, I'll see you at 2. I love you, Kristen."

"I love you too."

Kristen disconnected from the call and leaned back into Rachel, who still had her arms around her.

"It's going to be OK," Rachel promised.

"I hope you're right," Kristen said distantly.

***

Kristen put on a colorful sundress that came halfway to her knees and checked her look one more time in the mirror. She had to hurry; she didn't want to be late getting to the airport. She hated it when Jason had to wait for her when he arrived home.

She and Marley, their golden retriever, bounded out to her Camry and hopped in.

Marley, named after legendary reggae singer Bob Marley, was almost as excited as Kristen to see Jason.

She lowered the window in the back so Marley could hang his head out the window, tuned into Radio Margaritaville on her Sirius satellite radio and backed out of the driveway.

Jimmy Buffett was singing about his "bank of bad habits," which reminded her of Rachel's steamy recounting of the sex she and Mark, her banker boyfriend, had had a couple of days ago. Rachel had mentioned that Mark had left a large "deposit" in her bank of bad habits. It didn't take any imagination at all to know what she was talking about.

"Ummm" Kristen thought. "I am glad Jason's coming home."

Her sexual encounter with Rachel, as satisfying as it had been, couldn't replace the feeling of a big hard cock between her legs.

Marley's ears flapped in the wind, and his tongue hung out the side of his mouth. His nose sniffed a mile a minute. Kristen laughed at the sight. She never understood why dogs loved to ride with their faces out the window.

"Hang on, boy," she said. "We're going to pick up your daddy right now."

Kristen pulled into the airport arrival area and parked the car next to the curb. Fortunately, they lived in a town where the airport was fairly small, so you could get away with parking at the curb despite heightened security.

She waited in the car for Jason, not wanting to leave Marley by himself and knowing that she'd never pass the rambunctious golden retriever off as a Seeing-Eye Dog in the airport.

She watched as a group of people started filtering down to the baggage claim area and spotted Jason toting his computer bag. At 6'3, he was taller than most of those around him, so he was easy to spot.

He moved gracefully through the crowd, his fit body attesting to his regular exercise regimen and the fact he tried to play tennis three or four times a week. At 45, Jason no longer had the sculpted physique of young men half his age, but Kristen had no complaints.

She got out of the car, leaving Marley to hang his head dejectedly out the window. He whimpered as she left him behind.

"Don't worry, boy. I'll be right back."

Jason saw his beautiful wife approaching and grinned.

"Want some candy, little girl?" he winked.

"No, but I'd like to fuck you, old man," Kristen responded, taking her husband in her arms. She leaned in to kiss him quickly, but that wasn't good enough for Jason. He pulled her back and kissed her deeply. Kristen resisted, uncomfortable with the public display of affection.

"Jason!" she said, chastising him for his lack of decorum.

"Hey, can I help it if I missed you?"

"Well, you can wait until we get home," she said.

They picked up his bag and headed for the car. As soon as Marley saw his best friend, his powerful tail wagged back and forth whacking the front and back seats.

"Marley! Hi Buddy, did you miss me?"

Marley licked his master's face.

"Good boy! I missed you too," Jason said. "See, he's not afraid to kiss me in public," he said to Kristen.

"Yea?" Kristen said, "Well, he licks his own balls, too."

"That's because he can," Jason said laughing, and Kristen joined in.

As they drove home, catching up on the week, Jason rested his hand on his wife's well-toned thigh, letting his fingers dance on the inside of her leg.

Once home, Jason took Kristen in his arms again. "Now can I kiss you?" he asked.

"You'd better!" she said, wrapping her hands around his head and pulling him to her lips. Marley kept sticking his snout between the two, trying to break them up, wanting all of the attention for himself.

"Marley! Stop it!" Kristen nudged him out of the way with her knee and went back to kissing Jason as his hands moved down her back to her ass. He lifted the hem of her short dress, caressing her panty-clad buttocks.

Jason lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. She watched as he removed his shirt and climbed on the bed between her legs.

Marley collapsed at the foot of the bed with loud sigh, and both humans laughed at his pathetic display.

"Don't worry boy, Daddy just needs a little quality time with mommy. We'll go for a walk later."

He turned back to his prone wife and locked his gaze on his prize.

Kristen knew what was coming — and it was going to be her. If there was one thing Jason loved to do, it was eat her. His hands moved up her legs, parting them and pushing back to open her up, and she laid her head back to await the pleasure she knew would come.

Jason's hands caught on the edge of her dress as they continued upward, revealing the lacy panties that Kristen had chosen especially for this purpose. Jason groaned at the sight of her spread open, offering herself to him.

She could feel the heat of his breath on her pussy, even through her panties, and it made her even hotter. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and traced the outline of her lips through the soft silk. She flinched at the touch and then sighed.

His hands gripped her thighs, pushing them even wider, as his tongue ran up along the edge of her panties, slipping under the band and back out again. Unable to bear his teasing any longer, Kristen grasped the panties and pushed them down, pulling her legs up in the air so that she could remove them. If she had been open before, this new position, with her legs in the air, gave Jason a new level of access to her most private areas.

He placed his hands on the back of her thighs, pushing her legs toward her chest and granting himself unfettered freedom to explore her cunt.

She was wet, as his tongue quickly confirmed, and he used it to part her lips and find the hard little nub at the top of her slit. He teased it and nipped at it before moving back down toward her vagina, playfully fucking her with his tongue.

Kristen grabbed her legs behind her knees to hold herself open for her amazing lover, and he used his free hand to circle her opening with his finger as he circled her clit with his tongue. She rocked back and forth against his face.

"Put your finger in me!" she demanded, and like a good husband, he did what he was told. He slowly inserted his middle finger into her sopping cunt, her juices making the entry easy. He added a second finger, and she grunted at his manipulation of her tender passage.

"Please fuck me, baby! Give it to me now. I've needed it so badly all week!"

Jason gave her a final lick and reared up to remove his pants. She could tell from the bulge in his underwear that he was hard, and the visible wet spot on the front of his shorts told her that he was primed and ready.

He slipped between her legs and she reached down to grasp his cock, reveling in how hard it was. He groaned at her touch and again as she rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, coating the intruder with her juice and preparing it to pummel her.

She teased herself with her boy toy and then set the big head at the entrance to her cunt. Jason eased forward slightly, the head popping into her, eliciting a moan from both of them. Kristen reached around to grasp his ass and pull him into her.

Inch by inch he slid into her until he was buried as deep as he could get, and his balls were nestled against her anus. Her dress was bunched up around her hips, and Jason kissed down the V of her dress between her breasts. Kristen responded by pulling the straps of the dress over her shoulders and off her arms to bare her big titties with their hard nipples.

Jason latched onto her left nipple as he began pistoning in and out of her. He knew he wouldn't be able to last. He'd been away from this juicy slut for too long.

Kristen wrapped her long legs around his back and used them to leverage herself against her rutting husband. They both grunted and groaned with effort as they drove each other to climax.

Kristen reached hers first, and she bucked up and down on the hard shaft inside her, flooding it with new lubrication. Seeing his wife in the throws of orgasm was too much for Jason, and he filled her with a week's worth of his milky cum, pumping it into her wide-open hole in powerful spurts.

He collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath, their hearts pounding as aftershocks caused him to make a few small final thrusts into her wet orifice.

He pulled out of her, leaving her feeling very open, and collapsed beside her. His hot breath tickled her neck. They fell asleep intertwined with her ravaged pussy leaking his hot cum and soaking the sheets.

***

They awoke an hour or so later, and Jason reached over to caress her breast and kiss her ear. Kristen reached down between his legs and took his cock into her hands, moving up and down the shaft gently, enjoying the feeling of it growing.

"Jason ...?" she said with trepidation as she continued to arouse him.

"There's something I have to tell you."

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers