Mandingo Row

Story Info
Man follows wife to see where all the white women go nightly.
990 words
3.02
381.7k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

A husband wants to know where all the white women in his conservative suburban town really go at night (NOT knitting circles and gin rummy!)

*

Rick's wife Dina goes out nights and doesn't come back until late - looking disheveled. She says she's going to crochet and knitting circles or Tupperware parties or girl movie night or scrapbooking or Oprah book club night. But she always comes back so late and always seems so beat and exhausted, never even saying a word to him, just collapsing asleep. And she often stinks really bad, not taking a shower until the morning after sleeping in a while.

One night he follows her to see what's really going on. She drives through the bad area of town and parks on the street. She walks down a block and down an alley. He doesn't want to be seen, so he stays back and watches from a distance with his binoculars. As he waits he sees lots of other women from his neighborhood - his kids' teacher, Miss Applebottom, their Church organist, the librarian, the cheerleading squad, his wife's sister, their babysitter, etc., etc. He thinks maybe she's telling the truth, after all, it is all women, but why drive so far out of the way to such a risky place?

He falls asleep in the car and is woken up in the morning by a basketball bouncing off his windshield. He's harassed by a bunch of black guys and drives off. Looking down the alley, he sees nothing down there at all.

One day he accidentally finds rumpled up, stained slutty clothes stuffed in her bag she brings with her, instead of yarn and needles. He confronts her and asks what's really going on.

She gives in and says, okay, she'll tell him the truth. But she can't describe it to him, she has to show it to him for him to understand. He says "let's go". She says it's only open at night and there's one other catch - only women are allowed in. But, she says, he's always been a slim, kind of feminine guy, just an inch or two shorter than her and clean-shaven. She says they could take the day to go out and buy him some clothes and he could pass as a woman.

They spend the day shopping for clothes, she makes him try on really slutty stuff, g-strings and crotchless panties, picks out a wig for him, does him in really tacky make-up, pumps, a push-up bra, etc.

That night they head out. She takes him down the back alley, but they don't go into any of the buildings. Then they turn the corner and he's shocked at what he sees. Tons of anonymous black guys lined up in the alley doing all sorts of horrendous things to all the white women from his neighborhood that he saw before.

One woman recognizes Rick's wife and walks over. To Rick's horror, he recognizes her as Peggy, his boss from the bank he works at! He wants to run and hide, certain he'll be recognized, but his wife holds him there. Peggy walks over, kisses Dina and asks who the new girl is that's with her, sizing Rick up lewdly. Dina lies and says Rick (or, as she calls him, "Rachel") is her friend from out of town and that it's her first time. Peggy smiles and says he's a lucky girl and calls Luke over, the ringmaster.

Dina explains to Rick that this is what the ladies call "Mandingo Row" - the black guys call it "Nigga Alley". White women come here to be used and abused in anonymous, dirty, back alley sex. Luke comes over and Dina tells him that this is her "cousin" visiting from out of town and that "she likes it rough". She pushes Rick to his knees and makes him suck Luke's cock until he cums down his throat.

Then all Hell breaks loose. More black guys come over and take turns assfucking Rick, face-fucking him and pissing in his mouth. He's thoroughly used and abused. He gets occasional glimpses of his wife being roughly fucked, masturbating while watching him and being gang-banged and used, willingly, as a toilet. (The understanding is that women who stay past a certain hour are there to be used as toilets.)

Finally, when everyone is heading home, Dina gets Rick one last treat - an initiation rite. Luke comes back over and shits a huge turd in his mouth. On the drive home, he has to hold it in his mouth.

Back home, in their bed, Dina takes out a huge black strap-on and ass-fucks "Rachel" and orders him to jerk off while eating Luke's shit. He's not allowed to cum until he's swallowed every bite. He does and comes harder than he ever has before, shooting it all over his own face. Dina pulls out of his ass and uses the shitty cock to scoop his cum across his face and into his mouth, making him eat his own cum and shit from the dildo while she explains their new routine.

Dina then lays down the new rules. He is to dress as a woman from now on. They will not be having sex with each other anymore. The only pleasure his wimp dick will be getting from now on will be when he's allowed to jerk off while he has a black cock or a black man's shit or piss in his mouth. They are going to go to Mandingo Row every night from now on, and when their daughter turns 18, they'll be bringing her, too.

She then leaves the dildo in his mouth and goes to sleep while he sobs himself to sleep next to her - exhausted, sore, humiliated, drenched in piss and cum and full of shit, no longer able to call himself a man.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers