How I Became A Nasty Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Boss finds out and makes me pay with my body.
1.2k words
4.1
89.9k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started sucking a cock a couple of times per week, usually for the $60, though some refused, like Sam, who would only give me $40 to repeat the same act. It was making my rent in way less time, and I was getting used to the idea, not feeling so ashamed, and actually kinda liking the attention I felt I was getting from men. They wanted me, my mouth. I was attractive, or at least, face fuckable. I felt good about myself.

Then one day at the diner things fell apart. My boss, a fat, Italian man in his 50s told me I had to stay late to do the cleaning even though it wasn't my job. He let Sherry, the other waitress go early, at my time. I hated doing the cleaning because it could take me over an hour and I was making less than $3 per hour as a waitress. With no tips, what's the point? After the last patron was gone, he locked the door and sat in a chair near the back of the dining room watching me mop. A few minutes into it, he spoke, startling me.

"Nikki, take off your panties. I want a better view when you bend over."

"What?" I turned and looked at him, stunned, declaring I would not do such a thing.

He stood up, his 6'3" body towering over me, and slapped me on the face.

"You will do as I it actually, you little bitch. You think I don't know about you?" He glared at me. "I didn't hire no whore to work in my business. How dare you go about whoring yourself to the neighborhood. I'm a laughing stock. This is a family place you know."

My face was on fire, red from being humiliated and from being slapped. "I'm sorry. I'll get my stuff and go."

"No you don't seem to get it bitch, you will go. You are fired. But you will be my whore first. You owe me."

I stood looking at him, frozen. My heart beating so fast.

"Do you think you owe me, bitch? For the embarrassment? Or do you want me to call Mr. Richard Jenkins and tell him about you?"

I was stunned. He knew my lover's name. He must have gotten from his credit card. I couldn't have him find out. He had told me to leave, that I couldn't make it here. He would think I was so awful...I was such a sweet, innocent girl when he met me.

"Fine, I am sorry. I never meant to embarrass you. Please let me leave. Please."

"Oh I will, when I am done with you." he said with a huge smile. With that, he pulled me by my arm into his office just off the kitchen. He took his phone off the hook and pushed me onto the couch. I was fighting him back, so he slapped me hard, told me to take it, I wanted it, I was selling it for God's sake. He pulled me to the edge of the couch so my head was hanging upside down over the arm, and held me there by pushing all of his weight onto one hand on my right shoulder. I thought my bones were gonna crack. With his other hand he pulled down his pants and pushed his erect dick up to my face. I shook my head every which way, but couldn't get him to stop. He pressed my nostrils together and shoved his cock into my mouth. He thrust in and out and held it there, having me choking and coughing the entire time. It was the most rough I had ever been treated.

Just as I thought he was about to cum and my ordeal with out be over, he reached my uniform skirt and slid his fingers under my panties. I wanted to scream but couldn't as his cock was all the way in my throat. I didn't want is disgusting fingers touching my pussy. My pussy that had only been touched by one man, one sweet lover.

"Wow, wet as fuck...do you know how creamy your pussy is? You like this whore. That's why you do it. I thought you needed money. You need cock." He laughed while he pushed a finger into my pussy.

"Wow, tight as fuck too." I squirmed as much as I could but he dominated me completely. He shoved another couple of fingers inside me and then started fucking me hard with them. It hurt but I could do nothing to stop him as he rhythmically fucked my throat.

"I think I need to fuck this tight pussy. You owe me that don't you cunt?" he snarled.

I couldn't reply, his cock muffled my screams. Tears streamed down my face, into my hair. My head was dizzy from lack of oxygen from being upside down and not having a clear airway.

Finally he pulled out of my mouth. He asked me again if I owed him my pussy.

"No please, No. I'll suck you off, but please don't fuck me."

"Look bitch, your mouth aint all that. I hear the going rate is dropping by the day. I tell you what, if you willingly give me your pussy, I won't take your ass."

Ass? My mind went crazy. I had never been fucked in the ass and I wasn't about to start with this monster. What to do. I had no way out. I could either fight him as he raped my pussy and ass or I could give him my pussy and save my ass.

"Ok, I'll fuck you. Just pussy." I stuttered as I cried.

He smiled and directed me to take off my uniform. He sat back on the couch and told me to hop on. I couldn't believe it, not only was he making me let him fuck me, he was making me fuck him! His big belly was in the way, so he faced me the other direction. He told me to thank him for fucking me while I slide down his big pole. And with that, I did as I was told. I lowed myself onto his throbbing cock, slowly, adjusting to the stretching, full feeling of having a big cock inside me, while I thanked him like a crazed horny slut would.

"Faster" "Bend over farther" "fuck me all the way in." He directed me. It hurt at first, his cock was hitting my cervix, super deep. Then it started to feel warm and good. I hated myself for it, but I was starting to like it. Suddenly he stood up, pushed me over to where I was touching my toes and fucked me with all his strength. I felt like I was being torn apart, but I shuttered and came.

"You like this bitch?" "that's right little slut, cum all over that cock." "Tell me no now you whore."

I wanted to scream out that I did like it. That I liked his hard, evil cock ripping my tight pussy apart, but I didn't. I was too proud and too ashamed of myself for feeling that way. I felt him grow bigger and then cum inside me, three big pulses as his hard cock spewed his seed deep inside me.

He pulled his cock out and told me to get the hell out and never come back, unless I wanted to get fucked some more.