Birthday Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Her humiliation at the club continues as she is punished.
2.1k words
4.15
68.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of a story. Any questions can probably be cleared up by reading the first part. It was not mentioned during the first story, but even though the story is written in first person, it hasn't actually happened. This story was originally written for my Master as a fantasy of us, and it was him who inspired me to submit it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, and please leave me comments, as we do read them.

--------------------------------------------

I thought it was over. I realize now that that was a stupid assumption. You'd never let me get finish so soon at home, so why should it be any different now? My body has stopped shaking, but my mind is in a totally different place. As we look out on the gallery - you had opened the curtains, but I am unsure when -- I notice that there are a lot of different things going on. Some people are just watching, their gazes roaming until they see a particular scene they like, while others are engaged in different activities. There is a hot tub, several private dungeon areas with views out to the public, and a few rooms that are laid out like bedrooms with large windows.

As I watch I suddenly feel you secure straps around my ankles, then my wrists. Suddenly my mind is alert -- where had those come from? As I turn I see the tray they'd been brought in on along with the cords laying there. I am curious as to what they are there for, as it's not something we've done before. As you pick up the first cord, you hook it to the ring on the right-hand cuff, followed by hooking the other end to a ring suspended from the ceiling. You do the same with my left. I am barely able to move in either direction, much less sit or kneel. Next you fasten my feet to the floor; I am now spread eagle, for everyone to see. I am glad that my clothes are still on and intact.

"You have been very naughty lately." You tell me as I hang in place. "I expect better of you." I am bewildered by this as I have no idea what you are talking about, haven't I been a good girl? What did I do that upset you? "You want me to tell you what you did?" You ask with a menace in your voice that I am quite familiar with. "Yes, Please" I respond, unsure of how to answer. My knees are shaking and my pussy is once again wet with anticipation. "You mean you don't know?" you ask, the sound of your voice so forceful that my pussy starts to ache. "No sir." I reply knowing that more than a mono-syllabic response at this time would be difficult to say as the connection between my brain and mouth has been lost in the confusion of being on display with a dripping cunt. "Well slut, that means you need even more punishment." The smile on your face is wicked, and my nipples are hard just contemplating what might be in store.

You slowly disrobe me, untying the corset, followed by the halter. As the zipper on the dress comes to a stop, you freeze momentarily as it pools around my calves, and ripping the seam out so it comes away completely you say, "I guess that's just one more thing you'll have to fix." You finish my disrobement by tearing off the thigh-highs, and tossing them on the floor.

I can see everything. Hanging bare, and half suspended, I notice a girl -- a sub by the look of her -- watching us. Her Mistress is punishing a male sub by keeping him erect, but not allowing him to cum. The girl is transfixed, her eyes watching us closely.

Your focus is completely on me. You start my punishment with just a touch, using your hand to produce small caresses up my buttocks and spine. A soft touch here and there, driving me crazy as my pussy drips hot juices down my thighs. As you reach up and caress my breasts, I notice the sub across the way has begun to touch her-self. She mimics your movements, stroking her butt as you touch mine, pinching her nipples as you squeeze mine.

I am brought back to us as something cold lightly touches my thigh. I can't see what it is, but it is stiff and smooth. I am nervous, and unsure of what to expect. The object is removed, and soon your hands start to fondle my ass. You very slowly start to play with that hole. It is sensitive, and tight. You work first one, then two fingers in, and as I start to moan with pleasure I notice that the sub across the way is leaning over a chair with her legs spread and her fingers penetrating her ass. Watching her is making me even hotter, and my swollen pussy is throbbing in response to my heightened senses.

I notice that you are now using a lubricant, it is making it easier for your fingers to pump in and out, and I am having a hard time focusing on anything else. Suddenly, in one quick movement your fingers are gone replaced by the cold object, which I now realize is a metal dildo that had been sitting in a bucket of ice.

The pain of this sudden violation makes me scream out, and you spank me to remind me of who is boss. I quiet, shaking in my bonds as my ass seizes from the unwanted intrusion. Now suddenly aware of everything I notice that my screams have brought us to the attention of other curious club-goers, but my favorite is the sub, who seems intrigued, and unaware that she has drawn her mistress' attention as she continues to fuck her own ass.

Watching them I am reminded once again of my own body. I notice that the pain and humiliation of my recent violation has made my nipples so hard they hurt and my pussy even wetter. As the dildo in my ass starts to warm inside me, my body stops shaking, but just as I've gained the power to stand I am reminded that this is punishment as you begin to administer soft whips with a flogger.

Your chosen device is a red leather cat o' nine with soft broad heavy straps, and a large rounded handle. I know this flogger well; it is one of your favorites. You start, as always, with a barrage of light, petal-like strokes, lightly tapping my ass and back with just the tips of the straps. You are speaking, but my mind has gone fuzzy, I love the feel of the whip, punishing me with its light caresses, showering me with promises of pain and torture.

I can still feel my ass filled with your newest toy, throbbing around it, squeezing it intermittently, as your strokes become harder. I shake in my bonds, my body tensing and releasing with each blow as they become harder and faster. I know the moment that they are hard enough to leave welts on my back and ass, and it is this point that I find my voice, exploding in a chorus with every lash of my punishment. "Yes! Oh, God! Don't stop! I'm sorry master! Oh! Yes!" After a few short moments, your flagellation ceases and my body slumps in its bonds.

As you carefully sponge my back, softly soothing me with words of encouragement such as "Its ok," and "It's done now." I notice that the sub across the way is still in avid fascination. I'd expected her mistress to have corrected the behavior by now; instead she is riding the male sub's cock while watching the girl as she uses the handle of the flogger to masturbate while watching us.

You unhook the cords attached to my wrists and ankles, and slowly move me to a long table which you have moved to a position in front of the audience. You lower me onto the cold surface placing a pillow under my head, and several more under my ass to prop it into position. You then secure my hands above my head and my ankles in a position that spreads me wide open at the edge of the table. Using your fingers you quickly bring me to the brink of an orgasm as everyone watches. Just as I am about to cum, you remove your fingers and, slowly rubbing my inner thighs you wait for my body to calm. By turning my head, I can see the girl across the way has not stopped, and she lets out a small scream, and collapses to the floor as her orgasm hits and her cunt squirts cum in several directions as it tries to escape past the handle of the whip in her pussy. Having watched her sub's display the mistress, who has moved to the male sub's face to be eaten out, finally has her own release and also collapses to the floor, both women writhing in their bodies' sudden ecstasy.

Seeing that my own body has calmed from its near orgasm, you begin to use your tongue to explore my throbbing pussy. You begin by slowly licking back and forth along my slit, enticing my clit to swell and swirling your tongue around it each time you reach the sensitive nub. You slowly open my nether lips to your probing tongue as it delves into me. I writhe with pleasure as you probe my cunt; licking first just around it, then into it deeper with each thrust.

"Please Master," I plead with you breathlessly, "Please, I need your cock!" You seem to take no heed, and wondering if you'd heard me I try a little louder, "Oh! Master! Please I need you to fuck me with your prick!" I can feel you smile, and I know that you heard me, but now I'm desperate, and my voice rushes out in a rather loud shout, "Oh my God Master, Please, Please, Please! Fuck my cunt with your huge cock! I need you to make me your slut! Fuck me now, Please!!"

Without so much as a word you quickly stand and ram my tight, wet pussy with your rock-hard prick; the force of which makes me scream unintelligibly with pleasure. You slowly remove your cock, only to ram it back into my snug little hole eliciting squeaks and moans of pleasure from me.

As your fucking becomes smoother, you begin to taunt me. "You like this don't you?" you ask, "You love showing the world how slutty you are, don't you?" "Yes Master." I reply, softly. "So say it, I want you to tell your audience just how much letting them watch you get fucked turns you on."

My response is slow, I don't know how to word it, or if I'm supposed to speak to them, or just tell you loud enough so they can hear, I finally choose the latter. "Oh Master!" I shout, "I feel like such a slut! Oh Yes! I love that all these people are watching you fuck my taut little pussy with your big hard cock. Oh letting them watch as you stretch my pussy, and bang my cunt makes me feel so good! Oh, God! I have to cum! Oh Please Master, Let me cum!"

My speech begins to slur into moans and whimpers as I hold back my orgasm, until finally you give me a nod allowing me to cum. You pull out as my body shakes with its release and positioning yourself over my face, you grab my hair and begin to pump your prick in and out of my awaiting mouth and - just before you cum - you pull out squirting your semen all over my face and tits.

You close the curtains once again, blocking us from view as you unbind me and help me to clean us both up with the sponge and a fresh basin of hot water. Wrapping me in a satin robe, and packing the remains of my outfit and our toys into a bag, you slowly escort me out, and back to the car where you help me in and gingerly strap me into the seat-belt.

As I fall asleep on the way back to your house, it occurs to me, I never did learn what the punishment was for... Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me eventually...