Dirty Jackie

Story Info
What a dirty slut.
2.6k words
4.07
75.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie slowly walked into her trainer's office. She was 5'7, 23 and had a tight body with long brown hair and 34B tits. She was completely naked swinging her ass how she was taught.

Jackie got on all fours as she walked into Matt's office, where he was naked. She had just finished her workout with him and had to masturbate twice before she could come in again.

He looked at her and smiled. He was 5'11 had short brown hair and a meaty 10 inch dick. She looked at him with lustful eyes.

"I finished my workout coach" she muttered, "Can I go now coach?"

He loved it when she called him coach. "Yeah go but I have some rules for next time you come for your workout. You are going to go to the store and buy tight short shorts; they will be two sizes too small and will show off your pussy lips and your little ass. Got it slut?" he laughed, "you will not wear a bra or underwear and you will not get wet at all, if I see and pussy juice on your shorts you get punished. Be here at 9 tomorrow. Understand"

"Yes coach," she moaned as he inserted beads into her ass. "Whatever you say coach." She felt the beads slowly, one by one, slide into her tight asshole. After a while, Jackie got dressed and left.

She knew she was to keep the beads in and wear them until tomorrow. She remembered the first time she met Matt. It was amazing. She thought back on it:

She called for a personal trainer and was told to go to his house. When she got there she was told to first take off her bra and panties but leave her outer clothes on. While she worked out he would help her and he would give her small touches. He would pinch her tits or spank her ass and she loved it. He even stripped down to his boxers as he helped her work out. She kept feeling pokes in her ass, his dick hitting into her.

Eventually he had her take off her shorts but had her leave her shirt on. He rubbed up against her, for a second spreading her ass cheeks and touching his cock to her ass. She did as she was told and she was told to do a bridge. She lied on her back and pushed herself up into the position, displaying her pussy. She was already wet and on the verge of orgasm from all of the touches and poking.

As she raised her body she felt his meat penetrate her. "Don't you dare fall down this is your workout now stay up." Coach told her as he rammed into her. She could barely keep herself up. Alas, soon she fell, rocked by an amazing orgasm, and he smiled.
"Now it gets fun," He laughed. He then pulled out two jump ropes, and tied each hand to each foot and he brought his dick to her face. "You're bad at this, we need to practice. So here is your choice, you either suck me off then swallow or you get punished. Which is it?" he asked.

"I...uh," Jackie stuttered. She wanted to be fucked more than anything. If that meant sucking his dick, she was up to it. "I want to suck your dick Matt.""

Wrong answer, you will call me coach, not Matt. From now on, I am your coach, and you always obey coach. Now you get punished for not obeying." Coach grinned.

Still in a daydream, Jackie was still recollecting as she walked down the street of how he had punished her. She was on her way to her next session as people stared at her tiny attire. She was covered, but every curve was visible, especially her now rock-hard nipples. She could feel the men, and even some women, drink in her pussy, ass, and tits. She was also still wearing her beads, rejoicing in the feel but knowing she wasn't to get wet.

She decided to stop at a small coffee shop; she wanted to make sure that she was awake for Coach. She walked in, and all eyes seemed to turn to her. Especially, however, a 18 year old kid whom she used to babysit for. Jackie decided she wanted to have some fun before practice, and this teen was the perfect thing. She bought her coffee, drank it quickly, and then walked over to the kid. He was sitting by himself, typing on his computer. Jackie walked behind him and began to read. It was an erotic story he was writing. She leaned into is back, pressing her breasts against his back, and whispered into his ear.

"Well then, looks like little Kyle Peters is all grown up. Now, come with me and I wont tell your parents, you pervy little boy." She crooned.

He slammed his computer shut and turned around. Surprisingly, he was acne free, short blonde hair, and from what Jackie could tell, had a sizeable dick in his pants. He nodded to her proposition, and then stood to follow her. Jackie stood up all the way and began to lead him behind the store.

"M-m-miss Winters, are you su-" he stammered.

" Shhh, call me Jackie, or even better, call me slave. I'm yours to do with Kyle. I know you used to eye me all the time, so here it is. Fuck me right here if you want!" Jackie almost yelled. But, she had forgotten how smart the kid was.

"I have a better idea, slave. How about you come by my place tomorrow near 5 pm, but don't be so overdressed. Come in a G-string and bra, we'll go from there. If you're as slutty and horny as you look, you'll do it." He said smiling.

"You've got it you pervy teen. But what about your parents?" She asked.

"Out for the summer, went to Alaska, not my thing. But you are. Now, since you caused me to get all hard like this, I want a blowjob. You will swallow or I take away your clothes. Now on your knees slave."

Jackie did as she was instructed. She was exhilarated, her little boy was all grown up, and ready to fuck. She decided to really give it to him, and she took off her top, and then she pulled off his shorts and boxers. An 8-inch cock burst out into her face. She opened her mouth just enough to fit his meat into her mouth. Kyle grabbed her hair and began to fuck her throat. Jackie closed her eyes and imagined Coach. After five minutes, Kyle blew his load. Jackie swallowed all of his cum, and then kept sucking, milking out every last drop.

She stood up and looked at Kyle, then smiled, "Your house at 5?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah" he moaned, as she walked away.

She kept thinking of what this session would be like, maybe she would have to run a mile with nipple clamps, or maybe have Ma—Coach would actually fuck her like last time. She wasn't sure whether the fucking or torture was better.

She finally lost it and went into an alley and began to fantasize as she stuck her hand in her tight little shorts. Jackie began to think of how bad she was and rubbed her pussy lips then slowly slid one finger into herself. Then she slowly slid another finger into her pussy, and then played with the beads in her ass. She began to masturbate wildly in the alley. In and out, in and out. When she was done she was sweaty and her crotch was soaked. She knew she would get punished for this.

The first time he punished her, she loved it. Coach first pulled the jump ropes off of her and retied them so she was tied to the wall. She didn't fight him; she wanted it to happen, hard. He then pulled out a vibrator and put just barely touching her pussy lips and another right up against her ass. He then turned them on. Jackie was horny all over again but if she tried to rub against the vibrators, coach would move them away and turn them off. It went on for almost three hours until Jackie could barely contain herself but Coach never allowed her to cum.

"Please fuck me or let me cum. please matt please!" Jackie begged.

"You little slut, I said call me coach." He said and he went up to her flipped her around and began to spank her firm little ass.

Over and over he slapped and slapped until Jackie began to love the feel, she stuck he ass out for more. Then Coach stopped again.

"You obviously haven't had a good exercise routine set up and you seem to be begging for more so I will untie you and you will get dressed and come back in a week." Coach instructed her. That had been 6 months ago. Now Jackie had an almost daily workout routine. She was a good slave and a good student.

Jackie looked up after fucking herself in the alley and saw another girl there, watching her. Jackie got wet and horny all over again from knowing that she attracted attention from a passerby. The girl looked about 17, with short black hair and small but perky 32A tits. She wore only a sports bra and tight yoga pants.

"You dirty girl, watching me fuck myself, how naughty. How...sexy! What's your name?" Jackie crooned, her hand still in her shorts, still massaging her clit.

"I-I-I'm Taylor, sorry I didn't mean to um...intrude on you. I heard moaning and i...um, saw you, But then I just kind of watched. Sorry." Taylor quickly mumbled. She acted ashamed and embarrassed, but she secretly wanted a taste of that adventurous alley-masturbator's pussy.

"Well then Taylor, you saw me fucking myself so I need to see something similar. It's already 9:30 so no on will be out walking this late." Jackie said through a growing smile. Thinking like Coach she said, "How about you strip down and give me those clothes. You can come with me, there is someone, you little slut, that you have to meet."

Taylor tried to act unsure, but quickly and willingly stripped. First she took off her tight sports bra, revealing her sexy small tits, and then she peeled away her yoga pants and her shoes followed after. She was completely shaved. The 17-year-old beauty stood completely nude in front of Jackie. Jackie then began to get even more devious. She reached behind herself and slowly pulled out her anal beads.

"Now for part two, while you walk with me, you will have these in your ass, got it Taylor?" Jackie barked.

Taylor actually whimpered at this, she had never done ass play before. In her moment of doubt she tried to cover herself, but Jackie stood up and quickly paced over to Taylor. Jackie bent pushed Taylor over to a wall of the ally and had her bend down. Jackie got onto her knees and began licking Taylor's young asshole. Taylor, with her virgin asshole, began to moan and scream. When it was lubed enough, Jackie slowly slid to beads into Taylor's ass.

"FUCK, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yeah that's fucking good. Shove them in me, oh yes, oh lord YES!" Taylor screamed as she came. Jackie was only halfway with the string of beads when Taylor came, so she kept going to the last one. Jackie managed to get all of the beads into the virgin asshole, but made Taylor cum twice while doing so.

"She is going to be the perfect fuck-toy for Coach and me." Jackie thought. "Okay Taylor," She said out loud, "You are going to follow me to my fitness instructor's house. If you try to go anywhere, remember I have your clothes and you have some very special beads in your ass." Jackie was getting wet all over again just from thinking about this little teen..

"Now before we go, I don't think I really finished and you haven't paid me back for the show; so on your knees, my little bitch."

Taylor rushed at the opportunity; finally she was getting that sweet pussy. But first, Jackie pulled out a dog leash and collar from her purse, usually reserved for her. She put the collar on Taylor's hands, binding them together, and she attached the leash. Then, while tightly holding the leash, Jackie lowered her short shorts and walked up to Taylor's open and waiting mouth. Taylor already had her tongue stretched out, almost begging to be Jackie's slave just for a taste of her pussy.

Jackie moved forward one last bit, and Taylor went to work. Taylor was slow at first, but she sped up quickly. She traced Jackie's outer lips, and then slip her tongue in and out of her pussy. Jackie moaned, and began to push Taylor's head closer to her. Then Taylor couldn't control herself. She thrust her tongue into Jackie's pussy and rubbed Jackie's clit with her nose.

Jackie had never had someone eat her out with such animosity before, and she had cum within a minute. She fell to the ground, thanking Taylor and her tongue. Taylor blushed, getting even wetter, at the fact that the pleasure was all hers. She was, however, sad that it was over for now. But she, Taylor, couldn't wait to be brought to this mystery place with this delicious mystery girl. She licked her lips, taking in the last of Jackie's taste. Amazing.

"Wow slut, that was pretty damn good, I might just have to keep you for myself!" Jackie remarked. "Well, it's almost ten, and I'm and hour late for my lesson because of you. Now stand up, clench your little beaded ass, and get ready for a little trip. Oh, Coach is going to love you."

Taylor stood up slowly, waving her ass at Jackie. Jackie could only think of the things she wanted to do to her new playmate. She spanked Taylor. "Now, now, if you keep being so naughty I might have to punish you, do you want that?" Jackie remarked. She pulled the leash in between Taylor's legs, rubbing her already wet pussy. She wanted to just fuck her now. Alas, she had to get to Coach. Within minutes, the two were standing in front of the house. Jackie was ready, knowing how she would be punished for being tardy, but rewarded for Taylor. Maybe she could even keep Taylor as her own slave. She wasn't sure; all Jackie knew was one thing: she needed a workout.

"Now here's the thing Taylor, for this man, his name is Coach, I am his slave. You are my slave. You are at our mercy bitch. We will do whatever we want to you if we so please, if you stay. Now you can go jog home, nude with anal beads, or you can come with me. Which is it?" Jackie asked Taylor.

Taylor walked up t o Jackie and pushed her mouth onto her new master's. Jackie's taste was still on Taylor's lips, allowing them to both taste her.

"I am your little bitch. Watching you fuck yourself was my greatest idea. If this Coach is what you say he is, then I'm ready. You already took my anal virginity; maybe he'll take my pussy. Or, if you don't mind the few minutes, you can do it now." Taylor said as she grinded on Jackie's leg. Jackie got the message; she opened the door to Coach's house, and pulled Taylor in with her.

They needed a workout.