Your Surprise Visit

Story Info
Tonight is our night for phone sex.
1.3k words
3.21
18.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, tonight is our night for phone sex. I went throughout my drawer finding the cute, blue panties& bra you got me last month. I took a nice, warm shower. I stood there letting the warm water caress my soft luscious tits wishing you were there. Grabbing my lavender scented soap, I lathered it up in my loofa and washed every inch of my body. The thought of you in the shower with me made me want you even more. I bent over, spreading my ass open, and let the warm water run down to my cunt. It felt quite amazing. All I could think about was your tongue gliding over my soft pussy gently.

I turned off the water and stepped out. As I grabbed my towel and turned off the water, I could hear my phone ringing in the bedroom. I didn't get to it in time due to the fact that I had to light candles and put on my lacy panties. When I got to my cell, I viewed the bright display telling me I had a voicemail, so I decided to listen.

"Hey baby, where are you? Are you getting ready for me to make that pussy cum hard? You know I love it when you scream for me to make you cum. I just wish I were there to taste that yummy pussy. I bet you'd like that, huh? Well, call me back 'cause I have a bit of a surprise for you baby. Stay naughty for me."

MMMmmmm......You always know what I like; even through voicemail. My panties we're dripping wet after listening to that message. After lighting the last candle I lay down on my bed and rolled around in the softness of my sheets. I immediately called you back anticipating this so called "surprise."

"Hello?"

"Hey love"

"OOhh.....sounds like some one's ready to have fun! You say with excitement"

"*Giggle* yeah. MMMMmmmm......I just couldn't help myself with that voicemail. I had to touch my pussy for you; it was sooooo wet baby. Also, what's this...."surprise" you mentioned? "

"*Chuckle*You're just going to have to wait like a good little slut, but if you're that horny for me babe, then let me taste you?"

"Baby, but you're at home.....I want you so bad over here though, and don't you......?"

Just then, I hear my doorbell ring. My heart skipped a beat as I went over to grab my robe, then leaving towards the front door. I opened it to see you standing there in a white wife-beater and tight jeans showing your huge bulge.

"AAAAHHHHhhhh......I see. This was the surprise, huh?"

"Yup baby, I just had to come over and have you. I need you......I...."

Before you could finish your sentence, I stood on my tip-toes to kiss you. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I could definitely feel the warmth& lust in your kiss. I feel your strong arms pulling me closer to you as the kiss deepens. You're tongue softly grazing over my lower lip as I let you in. Softly moaning, I take one of my hands and place my hand over your growing cock. I move my way towards your belt and loosen it slowly. Placing your hands on my lower hips, you break the kiss, looking at me...

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing.......don't stop baby."

"*Giggles* you know what?"

"What.......?"

"We should take this to the bedroom, besides, your little "coming over here" isn't the only surprise tonight."

"Oh?" you ask

"Oh......Oh yeah!"

I stand some distance away from you so I can give you a quick strip tease with my robe. I slowly undo the knot and let all of its silkiness fall to the floor, revealing my cute lingerie. Walking backwards towards my room, I motion for you to follow along with a sexy smile on my face. After we enter, I close the door behind us laughing. You look at me wondering what's so funny.

"Noooothing" I say still smirking "Just sit in the chair over there and I'll take care of all you needs..."

Pushing you down in the chair, I go over to the closet and rummage through it for a while. You tell me to hurry, but I want to savor the moment. I pull out a pink shoe box of my special "toys." I enjoyed watching your eyes grow with anticipation as I rummaged through it. I tell you to close your as; as you do, I straddle you, feeling your growing cock beneath me. I kiss you and tell you to be patient. You feel cold metal against both you wrist deducing they're handcuffs. Whispering in your ear I say...

"Surprise! (^.^)"

"Oooo.....so kinky tonight, aren't we?" looking at me intensely.

"Oh, darling, this only scratches the surface of tonight's fun."

"Well, what else do you have planned?"

I look deep into your eyes, smirking, and just enjoying being in control as I begin to kiss you again. I place a blindfold over your eyes and move down kissing and sucking your neck. You can feel your pulse quicken on my lips as I move closer, caressing you. I giggle feeling your hard cock press through your boxers. Untying your blindfold wanting you to witness your own pleasure, I toss it to the ground staring back at you seductively. I get off of you and get on my knees gently touching you through you boxers.

"You like that, baby"

"Baaaaaby! Don't tease me like that! I want you so bad now!"

"But, babe, I want to make this last forever.....trust me, ok?"

You nod trying to hold back the giggles. I continue to stroke you through your boxers, feeling the electricity shoot through your body. In that moment, I wanted you so badly. I couldn't take it anymore; my body was calling out to you, and yours for me. I got off and pulled down your boxers revealing your hardened cock, staring at you with lustful eyes, grinding into closely.

"Baby, please..." you begin to whisper "...pleeeeeease let me go! I need to hold you!!"

I answer your request and undo your binds. In no time you easily lift me up and slam me against a wall kissing me roughly& passionately. I jump into you your arms wrapping my legs around you. You waste no time and thrust you hard cock inside my tight, wet pussy pounding me, forcing me to scream louder and louder. I'm on the edge of cumming, but before you let me you take me to the bed. You command me; "Bend over, Bitch" is all I hear you say. I follow your orders, and before I can even think, you're already licking my tight little pussy. You know how much I love it and hear it in my moans. Taking your index finger, you slowly slide it into me, finger-fucking me and gradually gaining speed, getting me wetter, and wetter, closer to cumming. As I'm screaming to you about my orgasm, you stop.

"BAAAABY!! Mmmmm, why'd you stop?" Looking at you with puppy-dog eyes.

"Babe, you know I like teasing you; building up your O's, besides, I want to cum with you..."

I comply and turn over missionary style. I can tell by the deep gaze in your eyes that you love me dearly, as I do you, and with one swift motion, were together, moving in time with each other. Losing all perception of time. Every quick trust of your cock bringing us closer to cumming. "Oh babe! I can't take it anymore!!!" you scream, warning me you're close. I, too, clinging onto the edge, and with one more hard pound, we both cum together. You releasing your cum into me and I still grinding into you. You slowly pull out of me using your last bit of energy to climb into bed next to me. Clinging on to your chest before drifting off, I whisper to you:

"Baby, thanks for coming over."