Lis'a Dogging Debut

Story Info
Abused by her new boss, then mouth fucked in the car park.
2.1k words
142.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story stands alone, but you may get more enjoyment from it if you read 'Lisa's New Boss' & 'Lisa's New Boss Part 2' first.

-o0o-

I tottered from the flat into the cool night air. I cursed the choice of the tight skirt and ridiculous high heels. My scorching pussy stung with every movement of my legs. I was desperate to look at my breasts. I couldn't feel them. Were they all right, what colour were they, what did the crop marks look like, what would Gordon say or do? It was only a few hundred yards to get home, but I could hardly imagine how I would get there. It seemed an age and I had only got to the street corner. I stopped to lean against a street light. My feet were cramped in the useless shoes. My thighs were soaked. I didn't know if I was sweating or if it was my streaming cunt.

"How much love?"

I started with shock. A car had drawn up and the voice came from inside. I shuddered and made to walk away without looking.

"Stop. A business girl doesn't turn away trade. Her man might get angry."

I froze. There was something familiar in the voice. Trembling, I looked back. That was our car. The man was Gordon. I stumbled to the passenger door, opened it and climbed in.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's late." He pushed up my skirt and felt my cunt.

"Jeeeeeeeeeez. It's burning." I flushed bright red. Gordon ran his hand up my blouse.

"What the fuck has happened to your tits?"

"He – errrh – he said I had to wear his bra home." I stuttered.

Gordon put the car in gear and drove away very fast. Two or three turns later and I didn't know where we were.

"Where are you going? Please take me home. Please darling I need you to untie me. You can do what you want. I will tell you all about it."

"Shut up."

I did. I didn't dare speak. I was out of control. After maybe six or seven miles Gordon pulled into the car park of a pub near the river. The bar was closed, but there were four or five cars parked. Gordon leant over and kissed me really passionately. He told me to take off my clothes. When I tried to speak he put his finger on my lips and said.

"Just do it. Leave the 'bra' on."

As soon as I was naked Gordon started licking my nipples and running his tongue over the welts on my tits. He felt them all over, tracing the binding with his fingers.

"They are going to have to be released soon."

He said it quietly as if he were some detached observer or even a medical adviser.

"But not quite yet."

He undid his trousers. His prick was really stiff and hard. I put out my hand to touch it.

"Suck it."

When I bent to take him in my mouth, Gordon reached up and flashed the interior light before leaving it on.

He was fisting my hair to work my head up and down when I heard the electric windows opening and a slight chill of the night air wafting over my naked body. It was only a few minutes before I felt the characteristic throbbing which I knew would be followed by his climax. Gordon pulled my head back so that he would shoot into my mouth and then it came. A massive load was hitting my tongue. When I drew my closed lips away from Gordon's dick he tipped my head back and said.

"Show them."

I looked around and there were four male faces at the car windows. My mouth almost dropped open with shock until I felt the tightening grip on my hair. I opened slowly and turned from side to side displaying a mouthful of thick, white cum to men in a car park that I had never seen before in my life.

"Swallow it."

The next thing that happened was that Gordon reached into the back of the car. He had a plastic supermarket bag with the cane sticking out of it. He told me to get out of the car. I was scared, embarrassed and just a little bit cold, but so much had happened that I didn't even consider questioning his instruction. He took the new wrist cuffs from the bag and I could see that he had joined them together with a length of light chain. He put one on my wrist, threaded the other through the car door handle and then fixed it to my other wrist so that my arms were loosely behind my back.

"Kneel."

The four men were all standing close to me and they were wanking slowly while they looked me up and down. I knelt on the hard ground and they moved in closer. They were all staring at my tortured tits. None made any move to touch me. Now all I could see were the aroused pricks surrounding my face just a couple of feet away. They seemed to be following some sort of rules. My head was swimming. I no longer seemed to be in the real world, it was like a strange dream.

"OK guys. If you want to have her mouth, she'll do the same job for you as she has just done for me. Just take her in turns, but you can give it to her as hard as you want."

Without me even having time to take in what he said or open my mouth, the nearest guy grabbed my hair. It was a big prick that filled my mouth more than any I had experienced before. He wanted to fuck my throat. I was trying to remember how many times this had happened over the last few hours, but I couldn't. I knew that I was sore and aching. This was not the time to complain and I was going to have to take even more before I could go home. With my arms secured I had no control at all. The huge glans stretched my throat and my nose flattened against a hairy pubic bone. I was desperate for breath and wriggling before he let me pull back. This guy knew what he wanted and was obviously used to having his big prick in a woman's throat.

While he was throat fucking me he starting talking to my husband. It was so surreal. Just as if they were having a chat over a pint in a bar they talked while my face was pounded. The others were joining in as well.

"How often was I beaten? Did he put me out for use regularly? Could they use anything other than my mouth?"

This sea of strangeness was flowing through my head when I choked on an unexpected flood of cum in my mouth. Listening to the talk I had lost concentration. Cum spattered from my mouth over Big Dick's trousers. I desperately tried to recover myself. I closed my lips while the coughs and spasms subsided, then I opened my mouth to display what I had left in my mouth. When I looked up a t Big Dick he grinned.

Gordon told me to swallow, but then grabbed one nipple and whacked my tit with his cane.

"You can do better than that."

The second guy was already at my face. I opened my mouth for him. Thankfully he wasn't quite as large, but he took his guide from the first man and gave me a hard face fuck. I handled his load OK. The last two were little more than a blur. I was no more than a cum swallowing machine by now.

When I showed and swallowed my fourth mouthful of cum at the car park I noticed with horror that there were now six men surrounding me rather than the four there were. If I had just one more prick in my throat I was sure it would bleed and my jaw felt as though I couldn't even speak, it was so stiff and aching.

"Hope you like what you see fellas. Shame you were just a bit too late to use her tonight. Maybe next time." I saw a shadow of disappointment on the two new faces, but neither said a word.

Relief washed over me although I was being offered for a future date. I had no idea when. Again I began to think of getting home to ease my pain. Gordon undid my wrists and had me stand up. He brushed grit from my knees and I noticed that they had been grazed by the tarmac. With all that had happened to me I hadn't even noticed something that in normal circumstances would have had me squealing and complaining that I was hurting. With the men crowding closely around, Gordon untied the cords round my breasts. The pain was terrible as the blood flowed back. I clutched my tits as if they were going to burst.

"Let go." Gordon ordered. I reluctantly lowered my arms to my sides. He felt my tits for himself for a few seconds before saying.

"Bend over."

"Whh..." The word died on my lips. I just knew now that there may not be a why, and if there was, I had no entitlement to know it. I bent over. The two cane strokes on my ass stung like hell. My guess is that it was to properly try out the new cane and to entertain the audience.

Before leaving, Gordon let the six guys feel me all over. It was like the strangest massage anybody ever had. All those hands moving and kneading. Fat, coarse fingers and calloused palms then soft slender touches. Probing my cunt and my ass, twisting my nipples, pinching my tender flesh. Suddenly a massive orgasm shuddered through me. I slumped into the arms of Big Dick and I felt firm, strong muscles against my yielding skin. He lifted my nearly swooning body onto the passenger seat.

I don't remember arriving home and being in the shower. Did I come from the car nude? What the fuck does it matter. The neighbours are probably in bed and I have just sucked four guys naked in a car park. The warm, soothing shower and then soft, cotton sheets accompanied all the time by the loving hands, lips and tongue of my husband turned my aches and sores into glowing badges of my womanhood. It did not take long for me to be encouraged into a second by second account of my evening in Karl's flat.

Having cum in the car park, it was a while before Gordon was hard again. Usually I would suck him to an erection before we made love. Tonight he wasn't interested in that because hearing my story was more important. I couldn't help noticing that he got stiff as soon as I got into telling him about having to lick ass. He climbed above me and slowly fucked my belt swollen pussy while I explained every detail of the timed half hour of rimming. He was fucking me now, but I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would have his ass in my face. Despite my tiredness I was looking forward to it. Just as well it was Saturday and we didn't have to get up for work.

At breakfast I summoned up the courage to ask Gordon why he had taken me to the car park and how he knew that people would be there.

"If somebody else is going to fuck you, I want to see it as well as hear the story. That car park is a well known dogging site. The guys at work talk about it."

How could I argue? It had been me who went with Karl. I started all this off. The only thing was where was it going to go? Eating my breakfast I remembered that I had swallowed the cum of eight men last night. A month ago I had never tasted semen.

I had dressed casually so that I didn't have anything tight against my tender spots. When we finished eating, I got up to clear the table.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see your beautiful body and lovely marks all day today."

How things had changed. Gordon had never been assertive. Now I couldn't even consider questioning his instruction. I stripped off immediately, put my clothes in the bedroom and came back to do the washing up. Last night he said I would be taken back to the car park. Would it be today I wonder?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wedding Day A bride gets used in a bathroom at her wedding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories