Exposed

Story Info
A foray into cfnm.
2.5k words
4.35
112.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dujour
Dujour
25 Followers

National Nude Day was coming up. I was only just realizing my future ways. I hadn't planned this as a step toward a lifestyle; I just felt that this was a chance to be exposed in a socially safe way. It was either this or being a model in a life drawing class, but in life drawing, you're not supposed to get hard.

"Why do you come here? What is your name? Do you know what we do here? She never gave me a chance to speak, but it didn't matter because her flowing black hair and blue eyes had me mesmerized. Add that tiny waist and pair of thirty eights and I was slain.

"Well, uh, I heard..."

"What did you hear? Who did you talk to?" She wasn't the most patient woman, but she was gorgeous.

"Solie"

"Madam Solie? How do you know her, where did you meet?"

"I ... uh ... Well, believe it or not, I met her at the grocery store. Uh, she was very forward. She simply slipped her hand inside my belt and felt my ass."

"That's Madam! Ok come on in ... you know you'll be getting naked right? I nodded. She said, "My name is Claire, I'll be your controller. Go into the next room and strip. Then climb onto the coffee table on all fours. No, better yet. Just walk in and talk to Rani. She'll tell you what to do."

45 miles outside of a small town in upstate New York an Elizabethan mansion stands in a copse of Northern Spruce that is dotted with maple and white birch trees. The house sits well back, up a half mile drive on a hilltop overlooking a calm blue lake.

Everything, it seemed, was perfect.

Since it's a private lake it was quiet, there is no one out on the dock tonight. The air is cool. There are lights in a couple of cottages on the other side. Female laughter echoes easily across the lake ensuring that there is activity and even partying on the far shore.

Once inside I was impressed by this newly refurbished classic structure. Inside the door a foyer with a fireplace framed by tiny laid tiles and appointed by dark hardwoods, welcomed you. Off to the right I glanced at sitting room laid out and styled in the fashion of the era. This was the kind of room that no one sits in because it was so perfect. To the left a large table stood in what was clearly the dining room and beyond that could be seen activity in the kitchen. A strange set of stairs ran up, immediately next to the hearth.

Half way up, they split. Turning to the right, at the landing took you up to the second floor. If you went forward you went down about five steps. Down took you into the living room, from which I could hear voices, feminine voices!

I had been staying with my friend Ander and his mother Helena back in town, a former Swedish settlement, now turned college town, nestled into the foothills of the Catskills. Mixed in with the stunning descendants of northern Europe was a growing population comprised of émigrés from Bangalore and other exotic places attracted by the research going on at St Olaf's Hospital and the fertility clinic attached to the university. In my second year post grad, I studied psychology.

The mansion and it was much more than a cottage was totally refurbished, luxuriously appointed, cozy and comfortable. As I stepped down into the living room the first thing I saw was Mrs. Rani Das sitting on the stuffed cushioned sofa. Her back was to a picture window beyond which was the lake which you could still see in the fading dusk and shadows through the trees. The draperies were still open.

She was a stunning woman of Indian extraction, a mother and an administrator who worked at the clinic in town. Several faces that I recognized from the university were there, all women, though I didn't know their names except for Claire and Rani. Madam Solie was not to be seen. She and I would meet another time in an explosive way. But there was no mistaking Rani. She wore a long gray skirt, starched white shirt, with one button too far unbuttoned and a matching jacket. She was Indian, but she was American too. A couple of the girls were in bikinis but apparently had not been swimming.

Rani was smiling and instead of a modest glance as she may have given me at the clinic, right now she was staring boldly. There were other women, mostly young, in the large room perfectly appointed with overstuffed chairs, ottomans, and love seats. A pair of dark sturdy end tables framed the sofa. A matching dark maple coffee table was at my right in front of the love seat.

Claire spoke first. "This is Rani Das. Rani would you like to take over?"

Rani spoke, "Welcome. Welcome to our nude day event. Do you understand why you are here?"

I nodded.

She explained anyway. "Today is nude day, but for us it will be nude week! Nudity isn't mandatory, here ... or maybe I should say that here, nudity is "man"datory". There was just a hint of a smile at her own joke, "... just not for the women. So you're our first guest. You are here for us to examine."

She looked to the left and to her right and I then noticed an array beautiful young college students and professors, each lovely in her own way. Rani was the most beautiful of all with her dark dark eyes, slender frame, and pert breasts. She had an easy smile but a stiff posture that gave her an air of authority. She was graceful in her slight movements and seemly always composed though she sat with her legs tucked under her. Her shoes were on the floor and her eyes were on me. She smiled easily and confidently, speaking softly so as to put me at ease. "This is all voluntary. You may leave at any time, but while you are here you will do as you are asked to do, ok?"

I nodded. I wasn't planning on leaving.

"You will spend the evening with us, possibly longer if we both are pleased. You are here so that we can see the male form as it moves, as it relaxes and as it gets aroused. Let's start with arousal. We'll help you if you need it, but judging from the bulge in your slacks that won't be necessary. Please take them off. We want to see how your sexual parts move as you move, how they move as you become aroused, and we want to see you ejaculate. We'll be watching you and some of us may wish to touch you. You've signed the release forms?"

I nodded.

"Stand here then, in front of me. And strip!"

I stepped out of my loafers, unbuckled my belt. I could see Rani's eyes on me. I could feel her eyes on me. I was so hard my cock caught in my boxers and snapped against my belly as I pushed my underwear and slacks down over my hips all at once. She never stopped smiling. Claire, I think she was in my psych class, had a nearly perfect profile view of my cock as it curved up hard and proud from my hairless groin. I raised my shirt and T shirt over my head. I was so excited that I'd forgotten to unbutton my dress shirt. Finally, I stepped out of my shoes. I was naked. I was nude in a room full of women. And proudly erect. I could feel Claire's breasts pointing into my back as she reached around and so so gently glided her fingernails softly up my cock, just barely touching it. Her other hand, her left hand palmed my sac and pushed it out for the ladies to take a look at. She whispered in my ear.

"Now climb up on the coffee table onto your hands and knees. The ladies want to look at you."

To the women she said, "We'll check the flaccid state and motion conditions later on, let's just make him cum for now and get him a little more relaxed." She was so bold! But then, as my cock showed, I was into it. "We have the whole evening and day!" She cheered "Now come up and have a look. Touching is allowed."

I recognized Janet from my first psych class on Erikson. My response was strictly Pavlovian. We made eye contact as she walked around me with the other ladies. She spoke as got to the other end of the coffee table. "I love the way his balls dangle like a dog's." She raked her fingernails up my thigh, and hefted my testicles. "Ooh and I love to feel them! They're so heavy!"

Stiff as a tent post my cock extended all the way to my navel. When she touched my balls I tensed and it hit my belly. "Oooh Janet do that again!" whispered another one of the women. "His erection touched his stomach!"

"I've never seen one so big and hard!" I'd never been any harder. There I was on display like a Best In Class at the Westminster show, and the judges were touching and examining me like a prized boxer.

"The head of his cock is so ... purple!" Someone nudged my knees further apart. My elbows were locked and my back was straight. I could feel someone sliding her hand up my thigh. No, that was two hands. I could tell that it was two different women's hands from where their thumbs were. They met at my balls.

"Ok. We want to see it upright now. Straighten up," commanded Rani, "but stay on your knees." That put my cock right about at everyone's eye level. She handed me a small plastic bottle of KY liquid. "Masturbate for us."

A half dozen, mostly young women, circled near. Rani had a friend with her who also was a bit more mature. I could see them all now. Rani's friend had a hold of Rani's arm and whispered something that I couldn't hear. Rani nodded. She spoke, "Wait! I want to see something. I want you to sit on this sofa." She spoke with this amazing sexy accent which reminded me of my doctor. "Please. Sit here."

And I did. Again my erection touched my belly. The sexy friend was a woman named Esha, a woman in full flower. Her body was wrapped in a sari but somehow you could still make out the shape of her hips and full breasts. Esha had a gentle manner, but a serious aspect to her, as if she were used to getting what she wanted. Sitting next to me I could feel her warmth and when I dared to look at her beautiful brown dark eyes I detected a little eyeliner and shadow. She was probably the oldest woman here, perhaps mid 40s and still her beauty was stunning. Her body in full control, her face narrow and proud but flushed, she winked and smiled at me and whispered "I want to see the pre-cum" with this accent that drove me wild. She was both shy and forward. Sitting next to me on the sofa she said "I must touch it!" whereupon she took her index finger and spread my precum all around my purple head.

I've never been so hard. I was leaking massive amounts of precum and this gorgeous sexy woman who was completely clothed rubbed my cockhead in front of a crowd of women. I was ready to explode.

"Wait!" It was Claire. She rushed into the room with a dark plush blue towel. "Put this under him. We don't want to stain this beautiful sofa" The floor and the coffee table were hardwood and dark but the sofa was velvet and much lighter. They spread the towel and sat me back down. Esha went right back to touching my cock and spreading the freely flowing precum. When she hit just that spot, my cock twitched. "Oh my"! And then she hit it again. My breath was ragged and shallow now. I was so turned on. "Does this excite you?"

Oh yes! I thought. "Oh yes!" Esha chimed in joyously. My hips rose off the sofa. I was enflamed and so so stiff.

"Are you nearing your orgasm?" My breathing faster. My hips higher. I nodded as they all gathered around. Sitting near me on the couch or on the coffee table in front of me, they were all focused on my cock.

"I ... I ... " I closed my eyes I couldn't make a clear sentence at this point.

My hips thrust my cock into air. It stood there proud and this beautiful yet composed and elegant woman was about to bring me off with one finger. There was a smile in her voice as she said to the other women in the room "I have heard that there is one place on the head, right ... here ... that is the most sensitive."

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. My breathing was fast and extremely shallow at this point. I was up off the couch and pointing my cock straight at the ceiling thrusting for a pussy that wasn't there as a beautiful middle aged woman from a far off country rubbed my flowing precum all over my cockhead.

She circled down to the most sensitive spot. She watched for my reactions and stayed where she found the strongest one. When she had spread it around the underside of the rim I knew that I would cum. But when she then rubbed it up and down in just that spot I exploded! No, I gushed. I jetted gobs and gobs of white and hot juice all over myself. My cock twitched and spasm'd and amazingly this gorgeous woman was able to keep the pressure on which only served to make me shoot harder and longer shots. Jets of sticky cum flew repeatedly up and out and over, over everything.

The women all screamed and applauded as I continued to spurt white love shots. The towel was of little use because with my hips lifted off the sofa I was shooting on myself and the back of the sofa which took several direct hits and even the wall and finally the last few spasms landing on the towel. Somewhere in there a few small shots had landed on the face and hair of my one fingered lover. She squeegeed the drop off her cheek and didn't notice several fine droplets in her hair and sari.

I opened my eyes to see what the reaction would be. Most of the women were oohing and aahing. I sank back into the towel. Esha gave my cockhead a twist which sent me into hyper sensation, then got up and left the room to a round of applause.

"I'll get you a wash cloth." Claire said compassionately.

Dujour
Dujour
25 Followers