Black Couple And White Men

Story Info
A black couple hooks up with white guys.
1k words
3.09
41.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Steven Dwight. A big and tall, openly bisexual young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University where I study Criminal Psychology. By the way I simply must tell you that I love white dick. Unfortunately, most of the gay and bisexual white dudes I meet in the Ottawa area are scared of me because I'm a big and tall Black guy. Things changed when I recently met Harry Winston, also known as The Redneck and his boyfriend Adonis Tartaglia. He's a new guy on campus. Hailing originally from the University of Calgary, in the Province of Alberta. And he simply loves Black gay guys. That's okay because I am always down for hooking up. You feel me? Cool. This is just the way I get down. I hope you folks don't mind.

Now, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't discriminate when it comes to sex. I do it with women and men of all races. I've got a beautiful sexy girlfriend. Her name is Amelia Jackson and she's a third year student at the University of Ottawa. A six-foot-tall, sexy Black woman with a cute face, voluptuous body, and a nice big round ass. Amelia and I are really freaky. She's okay with me being bisexual and likes watching me with guys. Right now, Amelia is fingering her wet hairy pussy on the couch while watching the kind of sexual spectacle that really turns her on. The sight of two white men having sex with a very willing Black man. Me, of course.

Presently, I'm sucking Harry's thick white cock while his boyfriend Adonis pumps my ass. Harry is a big and tall white guy with red hair and a big dick. His boyfriend Adonis is Italian or something, with curly black hair and bronze skin. Adonis slams his cock up my ass like there's no tomorrow. And I am simply loving it, man. I love getting all my holes stuffed with dick. Harry's cock tastes really juicy to me and I can't get enough of it. Both of these white studs are really into Black guys and I couldn't wait to get into bed with them. So I took them to my dormitory for an afternoon delight. And you know what? I totally didn't regret it, my dude!

Adonis Tartaglia spanks my ass while sliding his cock deep inside of me. I've always had a thing for Italian men. I found them sexy as hell. Most of the ones in Ottawa are too scared to approach a big and tall Black man like myself for sex so I don't usually bother with them. Adonis and Harry were different. They're openly gay guys from Alberta who like Black men. And that's okay with me. Adonis slid his cock out of my asshole and Harry began fucking me while I sucked Adonis, tasting my ass on his cock. Harry's dick was even thicker than that of Adonis and I felt like the redneck was tearing my ass apart. Now that's the kind of fucking that I like. The kind that leaves your ass sore for days. It's the best kind.

After I finished sucking Adonis cock, he began sucking mine. Then he bent over in front of me, offering me his ass. I slid my thick Black cock inside Adonis asshole while Harry continued pumping his cock deep inside of me. Harry really knows how to fuck a brother and I can't thank him enough for that. Meanwhile, Amelia got tired of watching the action and joined in. She donned her strap-on dildo and got behind Harry. Without a word, she spread the redneck's ass cheeks wide open and slid her plastic cock into his asshole. Harry groaned as my sexy girlfriend Amelia began pumping her strap-on dildo into his asshole. As a result, he fucked me harder and I fucked Adonis harder. I rammed Adonis asshole until the Italian stud cried out in pleasure and pain and begged me to stop. I guess the Italian dude had enough. That's okay but I still wanted to fuck some more.

Harry was really screaming loudly as Amelia worked his ass with the strap-on dildo. I know from experience how vigorous Amelia can be while fucking a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. In no time she rocked Harry's ass to the point that he begged her to surrender. Harry pulled out of me and began sucking on Amelia's strap-on dildo. I noticed that Harry's ass looked really hot and tempting. Amelia told me to go for it. I slammed my cock into Harry's asshole while the redneck sucked my sexy Black girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Adonis watched us, stroking his thick Italian cock while we did our thing. He winked at me as I pumped the Calgary redneck's ass with my thick Black cock. I fucked Harry until I came, flooding the redneck's asshole with my cum. Afterwards, Adonis and Harry left us.

Amelia and I continued our fun. She sucked my long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick and climbed on top of me, impaling her pussy on my hard dick. At the same time, she stroked her strap-on dildo. I can't tell you how much that turned me on, man. It really sent me over the edge. I fondled Amelia's big tits while slamming my dick into her pussy. Then I put her on all fours, spread her big ass cheeks wide open and stuffed my dick into her asshole. I fucked her like that for a while, spanking her big ass while filling her asshole with my dick. Afterwards, she returned the favour with interest. I stroked my cock as she got behind me and worked her strap-on dildo in my asshole. Just like that, my sexy dominant Black girlfriend pumped her strap-on dildo up my Black ass until I begged for mercy. It was absolutely fucking awesome. Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms. I kissed Amelia and told her I love her. She's perfect! I'm marrying her next month.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers