Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Rough riding and family ties.
4.6k words
4.71
38.1k
44

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my kind editor, MoaningLover.

Thank you all for the feedback. Keep em' coming =)

*

Peyton tapped her foot impatiently. She looked at the time on her computer screen. Twenty more minutes until the end of her day; then she could see Nate. She closed her eyes and thought about the last three weeks of her life.

After Nate had apologized, the two of them were inseparable. They'd always find something to do together. Whether Nate was taking her out somewhere upscale, cuddling up with her, or watching movies and listening to music with her; just being with him made her happy as can be. Yet, Peyton wanted more. She'd spent hours in his warm embrace, kissing, touching, and grinding, but nothing to write home about. It was her idea to go slow and Nate had complied without argue. However, now she was rethinking it. There were times when Nate's soft, delicate touch, stern, hard body, and wet, luring kisses would tempt her. And, damn, that man can wear a pair of jeans, she thought.

"Peyton!" Addison's high pitched voice cut Peyton off from her thoughts.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"What the hell do I pay you for? To sit around and daydream?" Addison glared at her, but Peyton sat, unfazed.

"No, ma'am. But I did all that you assigned me already, and I'm off soon anyway."

Addison's scowl deepened. She slammed a small stack of paper on the desk.

"Fill these out and have them on my desk before you go." She flipped her luscious red hair and stomped off in her expensive Pierre Hardy wedge heels.

Peyton smirked. That attitude is why I'm about to fuck the hell out of your former man. Peyton giggled to herself and set about her work. By the time she was done, her hours were up. She grabbed the stack, quickly slipped into Addison's office, and placed it on her desk. Addison said nothing, just waved her off. Peyton grabbed her coat and shot off to the elevator. She did a little dance as it descended. I'll be with you soon, Nate.

She took off from the building just in time to catch the city bus. She anxiously rode it to St. Michael's, where she was greeted by Jane's cheerful face. Peyton ran up to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Goodness!" Jane squealed. "You seem happy. What's the occasion?"

Peyton was happy that Jane couldn't see her blush furiously beneath her deep brown complexion. "Well, I'm spending the week... with Nate."

"Ah," Jane eyed her knowingly. "I understand."

"It will be the longest I've slept over. I feel so comfortable there. Nate calls it my home away from home. It's really starting to feel that way."

"Oh, honey. I'm so happy for you."

Jane and Peyton headed into the church and went to Peyton's room. Peyton got her old duffle bag and filled it with the nicest clothes Jane had provided for her. Jane cleared her throat nervously.

"Um, Peyton? May I make a suggestion?" Peyton nodded.

"If you're going to be spending so many nights with such an alluring man," Jane said. "You may want to pack nightwear that is equally as... alluring."

Peyton cocked her eyebrow in confusion. Seeing her reaction, Jane went to the trunk and dug around the bottom. She pulled out a dark violet pinstripe baby doll nightie.

"Oh, Jane," Peyton gasped. "It's so lovely!"

Peyton traced her fingertips over the black mesh-ruffled halter neck and the satin bow that met at the center.

"Think nothing of it. Lord knows I can't wear it." Jane chuckled. Peyton hugged her again.

"I hope Nate will like me in it," Peyton pondered.

"Oh, dear, he will probably like you better out of it." Peyton buried her face in her hands at Jane's teasing.

"Jane, may I use your cellphone? I would like to call Nate."

Jane handed over her phone and went about picking out clothes that she thought would look good on Peyton.

Peyton stepped out and dialed Nate's number. After two rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nate. It's Peyton."

"Well, hello, gorgeous. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm excited to see you tonight."

There was a pause. "Baby, I'll be home a little later tonight. I have to stay late."

"Should I wait up?" Peyton sighed.

"Yes. I want to see you. I left a spare key under the mat. Make yourself at home."

"I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either," Nate's voice gradually got deeper. "And touch you..."

Peyton felt her face flush yet again. "Nate! You're at work. Someone will hear you. "

"I'm alone in my office. I can't help what I'm feeling Peyton. I've been thinking about you all day. Your scent, your skin, your sweet lips... your full breasts."

Peyton sighed and pressed the phone closer to her ear. "Nate."

"Mmm. Yes, Peyton. I want to make you moan my name. I want to feel you. Your warm breath on my skin and your body trembling beneath mine. Oh, your sweet nectar on my tongue."

Peyton moaned out softly. His words seemed to float from her ear directly to her cunt. She felt herself becoming moist. For God's sake, I'm in a church!

"N-nate," she stuttered. "Y-you should go back to work." She could somehow tell Nate was smiling at the other end of the line.

"See you tonight, Peyton."

Peyton said goodbye and quickly hung up the phone. Her heart hammered in her chest. What is this man doing to me?

She quickly pushed aside any wanton thoughts threatening to creep up and rejoined Jane, who had stuffed her bag completely.

"Wow, Jane! I'll be gone for a week, not a year."

"You never know, dear. By the look on your face, you may not want to come back."

Peyton buried her face in her hands again, while Jane just laughed. The two chatted for a while before Peyton bid her goodbye. She grabbed her bag and took another bus all the way to the richer side of town where Nate lived. The whole way Peyton couldn't concentrate on any one thing. Her mind constantly wondered back to her phone conversation with Nate. He likes toying with me, huh? Well, two can play that game. •••••••••• When Nate arrived home and saw the light in the window of his living room, he nearly broke the door down trying to get in. Finally, he thought. He removed his suit blazer and tie.

"Hey, Peyton?" he called. "Are you in here?"

"Be down in a second!" He heard her shout from up the stairs. "Did you eat?"

"Yeah," he answered while quickly tossing off his shoes. "I had dinner at the office."

He heard footsteps descending on the stairs and he turned around to see Peyton in her nightie. His jaw hit the floor, hard. His eyes scanned over the skimpy baby doll she had on; the way it held her plump breasts caused Nate to salivate. The ability to talk seemed to have left him and, after a moment of shameless lusting, he finally spoke.

"Damn," he managed to breathe out. Peyton smiled seductively as she walked up to him.

"Why, thank you," she purred.

Peyton stood in front of Nate and began unbuttoning his dress shirt. She saw the lecherous look in his eyes and felt a familiar awakening between her legs.

"Nate, why are you looking at me like that?" she asked coyly.

Nate's demeanor became noticeably darker. "You know why."

Peyton twirled around, giving Nate a glimpse of her thong clad ass. His cock jumped immediately.

"Peyton," Nate growled. "Don't tease. Th-There will be consequences."

"Now, Nate. I really don't know what you're talking about." Peyton said, feigning innocence.

Nate stepped towards her and Peyton stepped back. She kept stepping and Nate kept following, until she felt her back against the wall. Nate towered over her. He leaned down and without another thought, captured her lips with his. Peyton's heart threatened to burst through her rib cage. It was the most delectable kiss she'd ever experienced. Nate parted his lips and explored her mouth. Peyton sighed, feeling the warm tingle building between her legs. Her body was sensitive to his every movement, from his tongue gliding in and out of her mouth, to his large muscled arms wrapping themselves around her waist. Nate's mind went foggy and he was aware of nothing else then than Peyton's juicy lips. He pressed forward, causing Peyton to feel his thick bulge against her belly. Growing bolder, she stood on her tiptoes and surged her tongue against his. It was Nate's turn to sigh in pleasure. His hand travelled south to her ass, gripping generous handfuls. His hot palms seem to burn through the fabric of the nightie and scorch Peyton's skin. She wanted to melt against him. His luxuriating tongue made her whole body warm and the crotch of her thong dampen with arousal. Her scent piqued Nate's nostrils, making him lose control. He picked Peyton up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him. He carried her up the stairs, into his bedroom. He finally pulled his lips away from her and laid her back on the bed. She looked at him lazily. Nate took a moment to admire her curvy body. He removed his shirt and went back to dim the lights. Peyton, too, admired Nate's hard cut body. She gazed at the contours of his abs, wanting desperately to taste him. He approached her slowly, menacing. Peyton felt small beneath his gaze.

"Lay back," he commanded. "Spread your legs."

Peyton obeyed submissively. Her need for Nate was overwhelming. Her hands ran down her body, stopping between her legs. Nate kneeled between her legs and pushed her fingers away. He stared hard into her eyes while his hands caressed her inner thighs. He snuck one hand up beneath her nightie and pulled down her thong. His hand immediately returned between her thighs, cupping her mound. He felt around her soft, shaved pussy and slipped his finger between the dewy folds. Peyton sucked in her breath when she felt his finger graze her sensitive nub.

"Ah, Nate," she moaned out, her voice wavering.

"Peyton, baby," Nate sighed. "You're so wet for me."

Nate pushed his middle finger into her steamy core while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Peyton arched her back, unknowingly presenting her breasts to Nate. He leaned forward and caught one tightened nipple between his teeth, licking it through the shear fabric of her clothes. Peyton, feeling unstable, pushed her fingers into Nate's hair. Her body felt on fire. She whimpered, his magical fingers stroking in and out of her. Her breasts heaved and her heart pounded in her chest. Peyton removed her hands from his hair and slid off her silk straps, revealing her bare chest to Nate. He wasted no time clamping his lips around one of her chocolate-kiss nipples. He sucked on it hard, nipping at it now and again with his teeth. He repeated his ministrations with the other nipple, all while guiding a second finger into Peyton's soaked core.

"Oh, good God," Peyton moaned out, pushing her pussy down against his fingers. "Nate, yes!"

Hearing her approval, Nate slammed his fingers in and out of her faster. He took all of her nipple into his mouth, savoring the taste of her skin. Suddenly, he sat back and dislodged his fingers from within her. Peyton pouted. Nate grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it up over her head, leaving Peyton naked and aching before him. He got off the bed and knelt down on the floor. He brought her legs to the edge of the bed and placed either one over his shoulders. His began biting and licking her inner thigh, purposely avoiding the junction between her legs. He held her hips tight when she began to squirm.

"Mmm. Nate, please." Peyton pleaded. Nate raised his head and caught her eyes.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded. "I want to hear you say it."

Peyton hesitated. Noticing this, Nate bent his head and swiped his tongue over her clit quickly. Peyton gasped and grabbed his hair.

"Nate, please!"

"I want to hear you say it, Peyton. Say it," Nate commanded a bit louder than before. "Now."

When he was left with silence, Nate flicked his tongue over her clit and then gently blew on it. His breath was electric to her sensitive button, and Peyton almost cried out at his torturous teasing. Her pussy felt soaked and swollen, and she knew what she had to do to relieve her ache.

"Oh, God," she finally broke down. "Nate, please lick my pussy! Please!"

Nate didn't disappoint. Peyton cried out at the feeling of his tongue probing her hole, flicking away at her slick folds. He lapped up her juices with deep, quick strokes. She felt his tongue jab into her like a mini-cock, causing her to tremble.

"Fuck yeah, Nate. Eat me!" Peyton screamed, shaking and sweating against the bed. Nate loved hearing her talk this way. Her vulgar language coaxed him on. Determined to make her cum, Nate drove into her faster. He flattened his tongue against her clit and ground onto it.

"Oh, God. Don't stop, Nate!" she urged him on. "Yes, baby. Just like that! Fuck me. Fuck me with your mouth! Fuck yes, Nate. Eat me."

Like a burst of electricity through her nerves, Peyton felt the orgasm rip through her body, tearing through her with such power that she thought she'd faint. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed out, digging her nails into the sheets. Nate didn't let up. He held her legs apart and continued to savagely devour her honey, never letting a drop of it escape him. Peyton trembled violently and gasped for air. She was panting, her sweaty body sagging on the bed as the orgasm finally started to subside. Nate removed his mouth from her quivering pussy and smiled at her. His teeth still dazzlingly white. Peyton blushed, seeing her cum on his grinning face. He wiped his face on his hand and crawled up to kiss her. Peyton got an intoxicating taste of her own juices, which only made her kiss him deeper. Without breaking the kiss, Nate leaned over her and pushed down his pants and boxers. He reached over to his drawer and pulled out a condom; he slipped it on quickly and quietly. Peyton gasped against his lips when she felt the head of his cock nudge against her thigh. She broke the kiss and looked down to see his long, thick tool. She spread her legs wider and Nate positioned his shaft against her slick slit. Instead of entering her, Nate held his cock and rubbed the head against her clit. Peyton cried out.

"Nate, please don't tease me."

"Tell me what you want, Peyton. Say it."

Peyton remained silent. Suddenly, Nate held her legs apart wide and buried his hard cock in her mercilessly. Peyton screamed, having never before felt so completely filled. Nate stayed in this position, allowing Peyton to adjust, before sliding out altogether. Peyton immediately want his dick to return. She whimpered and bucked against him.

"Fuck me, Nate!" she moaned, her body craving him. Nate slammed in all the way and began thrusting in and out of her with determined force. "Yes, Nate. YES!"

Nate had no intention of stopping. He hammered into her with a steady rhythm. He panted, their bodies moving together as one.

"Your pussy is so damn tight, Peyton." He groaned. He plowed deep into her silky, wet walls.

"Oh, yes!" Peyton cried. "Oh, fuck. I'm gonna come again. Oh, fuck, Nate!"

She bucked her hips, crying out in need. She was so close to the edge, utterly ready to plummet into the hardest orgasm of her life. Her pussy clutched Nate's cock harder, milking it for all it's worth. He too felt the rumblings of an incoming orgasm. He pushed a hand between their sweaty bodies and rubbed her clit, trying to relieve her stress.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me deep. Harder! Harder!" Peyton threw her head back and screamed. Her orgasm tore through her entire body. The force was so powerful that she felt she'd pass out. Nate relentlessly rammed into her. He felt the tightness in his balls and, after a moment, Nate let out a long, loud moan and allowed his hot, sticky cum to fill the condom.

"Fuck, Peyton," he gasped, panting heavily. Her body quivered beneath him. He looked down and smiled at the disheveled bliss written across her face. He kissed her softly and, reluctantly, he dislodged his cock from her swollen pussy. Peyton sagged on the bed, still recovering. Nate got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to dispose of the used rubber. Peyton glanced over at his perky ass and giggled. Her pussy still felt too raw to close her legs, so she kept them spread and stared up at the ceiling. She couldn't compose really her thoughts and emotions at that particular moment. Just enjoy the moment. She closed her eyes and calmed her cloudy mind. She felt Nate's soft lips on her neck and smiled.

Her heart swelled. She hadn't felt this kind of comfort in... ever. His arm went around her, turning her towards him. She kissed him tenderly, letting his tongue tease her. She sighed against his lips.

"Nate, I should tell you something."

Nate closed his eyes and nodded; seeming to only half hear her.

"I've only had sex once before."

Nate's eyes shot open. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, God, baby. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Peyton grinned. "Far from it."

Nate let out an exaggerated sigh. "Damn, you're gonna want to fuck all the time now, huh?" He shook his head, feigning exhaustion.

"Hell, yeah!" Peyton snickered.

"Peyton! How crude!" Nate gasped, playfully swatting Peyton on the ass. She giggled and snuggled up against his chest.

"You didn't say that before."

"I was quite distracted before, thank you."

Nate and Peyton spent the night making love until they were too numb to move. Nate moved slower, really appreciating every part of her body. Peyton explored his as well, making mental notes of any sweets spots she found. Finally exhausted, the two held each other tight and drifted blissfully to sleep. •••••••••• Rays of sunlight woke Peyton up the next morning. She cracked her eyelids and squinted at the unwelcome brightness. She sat up on her elbows and looked around the room. She noticed that her head as well as Nate's were at the foot of the bed.

"How the hell did we end up upside down?" she mumbled.

Nate's soft snore caught her attention. She looked down at his arm draped across her torso. Her eyes travelled up to his sleeping face. He looked absolutely at peace. She desperately wanted to kiss his pink lips, but decided against it. Instead, she stealthily slipped from his grasp and out of bed. She grabbed her panties off the floor and tiptoed naked into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. I guess this is what they mean when they say 'after-sex glow'. She put her panties back on and searched around the bathroom cabinets until she found the unopened toothbrush pack Nate mentioned before passing out in exhaustion. Yes! She opened it, brushed her teeth, and washed up. She combed her fingers through her short, fuzzy locks. Once she felt decent, she turned to creep out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She was met with an empty bed.

"What the fuck?" she said aloud.

Her question was answered by the sound of steps roaming around downstairs. She grabbed Nate's shirt and pulled it around her body. She went downstairs and saw Nate talking on the phone. He had plaid pajama bottoms on that hung loosely off his hips. Peyton revered the V-shape that lead into his pants. Nate had a towel over his shoulders and his face was dripping with water. Guess he had the same idea. Nate looked up and winked at her. Peyton felt her stomach flutter.

"Yeah, I know. But now's not the best of times."

Peyton sat on the black, leather loveseat in the living room and watched Nate pace as he talked on the phone. She was very curious as to whom Nate was talking to.

"Alright, alright," he said urgently. "I'll see you in an hour."

Peyton pouted. Oh, no. He has to leave.

"Good morning, gorgeous." Nate hung up the phone, walked over, and kissed Peyton lightly.

"Good morning. Are you leaving?"

"Kind of. It was my mom on the phone. She wants me to meet up with her for breakfast."

"Oh..." Peyton responded quietly. Nate noticed.

"I was wondering if you would come with me."

12