The Sporting Goods Store Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife helps with employee of the month award.
2.3k words
4.17
45.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I raced home after my counseling session. I told my husband about what happened. He was not mad just the opposite. We had hardcore sex that night and in the morning.

By Tuesday when I was scheduled to return to work I was walking funny. But what the hell I am a bad girl, right?

I hopped in my mini van and drove to work about 15 minutes earlier than usual. I did not want to be late again.

I walked into the store about 10 minutes early and noticed an employee of the month picture of Tony on the wall behind the check out counter. "What the fuck" I thought to myself. Tony was also there staring at me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What is up?" I asked.

"Nothing as usual, how was your day off Susan?" Tony replied, while staring at my chest.

"Alright, what are you staring at?" I retorted.

"Nothing." He answered blushing slightly and then he turned away.

Of course there was no customers in the store and I walked to the break room to put my light snacks in the dirty old mini frig. I bent over slightly and felt the familiar pain between my legs from my husband two day brutal assault and got a little moist thinking about it. Then I heard the door open and Steve's voice behind me.

"Nice, did you get some rest Susan?" he asked.

I wiggled a little with my backside still facing him, stood back up and turned around.

"It wasn't so relaxing." I answered. "What is up with Tony being employee of the month? I didn't know there was such a thing, I didn't see that in the handbook."

"It is a new program for motivation, I came up with." Steve said once again staring blatantly at my tits. "The monthly winner gets a little bonus. I was thinking you could help me with the bonus or it is cash for the winner."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I sternly answered.

"Well the winner gets $100 or a blow job from your sweet lips. If the winner wants the BJ I will give you the $100. If you don't go along with it perhaps your husband will see our video on youporn or something." Steve smugly replied.

"Really, you want me to start sucking off the other employees?" was my stunned reaction.

"I don't want to post it but I will if you don't. Shit you will probably be getting a $100 bonus every month. There is only 5 employees here counting you. You know all of them and you seemed to enjoy giving head. I will not show the video to anyone else if you do." Steve said.

"Anyone else?" I yelled.

"Well I showed Tony (that explained the staring), Carl, Sam and Howie and they all really liked it. Then I had them draw straws to see who was the first employee of the month. Tony won." He said.

"What about my raise? You said I would get a raise." I said while moving closer to Steve.

His breathing became a little deeper and slower. "Your right I do like to suck cocks, but I'm not some whore you can show videos of me to your friends. If you want our arrangement to continue you will give me that video right now." I confidently said. My charms were at work and I really didn't want videos of me circulating around our town.

"Should we go to my office?" he breathed.

Although I knew that would mean more than just getting a video. I nodded my head slowly while biting on my lower lip. The taste of freshly applied lip stick was apparent so I knew which was good since I knew I was going to have to suck Steve's cock at a minimum.

He turned and exited the break room with me a few feet behind him. I glanced at the counter and saw Tony watching intently. I nodded to him and followed Steve to his messy office. I heard Tony exhale sharply on the way but he was stuck at the counter by himself.

Steve pointed to the chair I sat in a couple days ago and blew him. I sat down while he went to his old VCR connected to the cameras in his store. He pushed the eject button and out popped the tape. He grabbed it and handed it to me.

I smiled at him and said thank you, clearly written on the tape was "Susan" with a black marker. I pulled the tape out of the housing and smashed it to an unusable state and dropped it in an overflowing trash can.

"Feel better, Susan?" Steve asked.

I nodded and smiled "Much."

"Good, how about that titty fuck we talked about?" Steve asked.

"Right now?" I asked smiling.

Steve just kept staring at me and nodded.

"What about Tony?" I asked.

"He will be busy for while." Steve said. Just then as on que I heard the bell on the door ring alerting everyone that a customer had came in.

Steve walked over to the door and locked it. He then walked to the video monitor and turned it on. There was a customer looking at some baseball equipment with Tony. The customer was a guy about my age asking Tony some questions about the equipment. Tony's hard on and his efforts to hide it was obvious.

Steve turned back to me and said "Take that shirt off." He then started to unbutton his shorts.

I unbuttoned my blouse and shrugged it off then unclasp my bra and pulled it off my shoulders.

Steve then went to his closet and pulled out an air mattress that was half inflated. Quickly he uncorked the air intake and started to blow it up more. Within seconds he had it inflated and laying on the floor after kicking a couple piles of papers out of the way.

I got up from the chair and knelt on the mattress. Steve walked closer to me with his cock dangling between his thighs. When he got close enough I lowered my head and sucked him in without using my hands. His hands went to the back of my head and forced me to deep throat his 6 inch semi erection. I did easily and instantly he started to get hard. I could feel his cock grow to the full 8 inches while in my throat. He did not allow my face up until he became fully hard.

"God damn, this is the best." Steve said.

I glanced sideways at the monitor and Tony was still showing some catching gloves to the store's lone customer. I started to get excited knowing that only a flimsy wall separated us from Tony and that customer.

Steve allowed me to pull my head away. "Be quiet, or this will end." I said.

While staring in my eyes Steve nodded and pulled me back on him. I sucked hard, hallowing my cheeks on his young cock. Steve watched the whole time I bobbed my head up and down his shaft.

"Shit, you can give a good blow job, keep sucking but I want to titty fuck you." He said.

I sucked his cock deep for a few minutes. I was sure he wasn't going to be able to hold it in when suddenly he stopped.

Steve pulled his cock from my mouth. "Lay down."

I got on my back and slipped a hand into my shorts and could feel my wetness.

"You want me to fuck you?" Steve asked.

"No I am on my period." I lied no wanting any more pussy abuse.

"Ok, hold them tits together." Steve demanded.

I pulled my hand from my shorts and pushed the sides of my tits together. Steve knelt over my stomach and straddled my chest. He slide his cock between my tits and started fucking them.

Steve wide eyes watched my face and tits as his cock slide back and forth. I could feel my pussy get wetter and was surprised at how turned on I was getting.

A few minutes into this I heard the bell on the door and turned to look at the monitor. The customer had left and I could see Tony half running to the office door. Two seconds later I heard the door knob rattle and right then cum erupted from Steve's cock. Cum coated my neck and he pulled away a bit and kept pulling on his cock which in turn kept spurting cum. Cum hit my forehead , cheeks and lips. My face was totally glazed with his young cum.

"Come on." I heard Tony yell.

"One sec." Steve replied still enjoying his orgasm.

I sucked him back into my mouth savory the final few drops of cum. Steve shuddered and was able to reach for the door lock. He turned it to unlock it and the door burst open.

Tony seemed surprised to see me laying on the air mattress with my face covered in cum and Steve's cock in my mouth. I was still sucking cum out of it.

"I will take one of those. Keep your money." Tony said.

Steve smiling said "well she hasn't really agreed to our deal yet."

"Come on Susan. You want some of this." Tony said while grabbing at his crotch.

I could see the outline of a huge cock. Tony being Italian seemed to have a nice package. I had sucked and fucked a few Italian men and they always seemed to be well endowed.

I nodded while spitting out Steve's cock. Steve got up and grabbed a roll of paper towels from his closet. Here you go and he handed me a couple. I wiped his cum from my face and neck. Tony sat down in the chair I had been sitting in earlier.

"I get to go home after this right Steve?" I asked.

Steve answered "If I can get one after Tony, then you can go home."

I shrugged "Ok." I knew Steve wouldn't last long. What twenty something year old could with me attached to his cock.

Tony unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to his ankles. A large cock sprang to life. I got to a kneeling position in from of him when the bell rang for the door.

"God dammit." Steve whispered and started pulling his pants back on.

We all looked at the monitor and some old guy with his grandson was looking around the shop.

"Be right there." Steve half shouted while buttoning his pants.

Steve walked out of the office and closed the door.

I smiled and kneel walked closer to Tony.

"Damn I have been wanting you to suck me off since I first met you. Those lips are so nice." Tony breathed.

My hand went around his cock which was fully erect. He had a nice 10 incher and fairly thick.

I began licking the sides of his cock and tickling his hairy balls with my fingernails.

"OH YEAH. You like that huh?" He asked.

I nodded then raise my head enough to take it between my lips. I sucked him in and got about half way down when his hands started pushing the back of my head. I gagged a little and he let go of my head. I pulled back and ran my teeth on the underside of his cock. He gasp a little "Shit you are the best cock sucker ever."

I smiled and asked "Oh yeah how many blow jobs have you had?" Then I went back to work on his cock once again hollowing my cheeks with suction.

"Ahhh, three or four." He sputtered.

I grinned to myself and kept sucking. This would be short.

Just then I heard the bell and shifted my gaze from Tony's stomach to the monitor and I could see the old guy leaving with a bag. Steve's smiling face was headed towards his office. The door opened and I was in mid mouth stroke of Tony's monster cock.

"That bitch is good, huh Tony?" Steve asked.

"Oh yeah." Tony answered.

I increased my tempo and Tony added, "You like being called names, Bitch?"

"Mmmmhmmm." I answered

Tony's hand went to the back of my head and started pushing the back of my head. He was forcing me to deep throat him and did seem to care about my breathing. I could feel Steve's hands on my tits. He was pulling on them from behind. My body was getting used by two men atleast 15 years younger than me. My pussy was starting to get saturated with juice.

"These tits are nice." Steve said.

"Hell yeah, almost as nice as this mouth." Tony replied to Steve's comment.

"Argh, gawd, I'm cumming." Tony then said after two more deep throats. He pulled my head forcing his erupting cock down my throat. Cum filled my mouth as Tony let go of my head. Steve let go of my tits and dropped his shorts again.

"Go watch the front, my turn." Steve told tony.

"Susan stand up." Tony said.

I stood and Tony grabbed at my tits. "Yes they are are."

"You gotta try and fuck them sometime, I just did and it was amazing." Steve said while pushing me down by my shoulders from behind.

I went back to my knees and prepared for more mouth abuse. These guys just wanted blow jobs since it was something they probably hadn't had much of during their young lives.

Tony pulled his short back up and said "Thank you Susan, I cant wait to be employee of the month again."

I smiled and said "Congrats."

"What a slut, you are such a slut, Susan." Tony said while standing.

I just nodded as Tony took his place in the chair, "My turn."

And it was.