Frontier Bondage Justice

Story Info
Blond Cattle Baroness punishes a rustler.
1k words
3.93
38.3k
6
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

The Sun was blazing and it was hot for a Montana September day.

Bonnie Calhoun, daughter of the legendary Casper Calhoun and now owner of his cattle empire waiting impatiently on her horse.

Blond 5-6 and a beautiful woman she had earned the respect of her employees after she took over. It helped that as a teenager her father had made her do the dirtiest hardest outdoor jobs and made sure she could shoot and fight as well as any hand You are always going to be tested and tried but that will make your triumphs sweeter was his motto.

She heard a beep on her I Phone and saw the text "Rustlers spotted"

The return text was blunt" No one gets away use any means possible

There were 12 of the masked raiders but Calhoun had half that many more and quickly they were surrounded

"Drop your weapons!" Calhoun called out

"Never bitch!" one yelled drawing his weapon

"Fire!" Calhoun ordered shooting the instigator in the head.

Both sides exchanged fire, but one of the rustlers tried to make a break.

"Casey!" She yelled to her foreman" Keep them contained I will go after this one."

Her quarry rode into the winding canyon, an area Calhoun knew like the back of her hand.

After several twists and turns, her quarry rode into a dead end

"Drop it!"

The woman Bonnie now could see, dropped her gun but still had fight in her. Sliding off her horse with her rifle, Bonnie walked over to her.

"Take your mask off."

The raven haired woman instead drew her knife and receive a rifle butt in the stomach for her trouble. Taking some rope Bonnie quickly tied her wrist together and put the other end of the rope around her saddle horn.

'Any trouble Miss Bonny?" Casey the foreman asked.

Looking up, "Not with this, what about the rest?"

Had to kill them Mamm they would not give up."

"Tell the rest good work," she drew a fat roll of money from her breast pocket" Drinks are on me tonight. But everyone better be sober by the drive or I have their hides."

"What about that one?" he gestured to the taller woman who was just waking up

"Take her horse back, but I am going to question her my way."

He tipped his hat" Yes mamm."

"Oh tell Senta to come by the usual time."

Bonnie stored over to her captive and ripped off her mask.

"What your name bitch?"

"Up yours."

The blond slapped her "Rustling used to be hanging offense. Now your name."

"Too bad in this P.C time you can't do it"

"I'm not that PC, she drew her own knife and started cutting off the rustler's clothes . She allowed the flat of the blade to touch the skin so as to terrify her.

"What are you doing?!" She exclaimed

Completely stripping her, Bonnie took her time admiring the body. "I told you I am not PC so what's your name?"

"Marie ST Jean."

"Well Marie" as Bonnie remounted her horse and took control of the rope "We are going to back to my ranch. It's only 5 miles and than I will decide what to do with you."

It was still hot and Marie's naked body was soon glistening with sweat. Half way through the trip they crossed a small creek Bonnie urged the horse forward so poor Marie was dragged through the creek.

Coughing Marie gasped "You will pay for this."

Bonnie laughed and spanked her on the ass "Oh you have no idea

how perverted I am. You might be hoping for hanging when I get through with you."

Arriving at the 3 story ranch, she saw the hands had already gone to town. Bonnie dragged her captive in the barn and than opened a trap door. " Now get down there."

Marie saw herself in our modern dungeon a major style clash. This had a mix of gothic and science fiction aura.. Bonnie retied her to a cross bar so Marie was standing but stretched out.

"Very nice" Bonnie stripped and looked at her victim. "You know we are 100 miles away from any law enforcement. Here I am the law." She picked up a cattle prod and jabbed at Marie's ass.

'Ow!"

"Or." picking up a vibrator, "I could give you pleasure. But you have to earn it."

"How can I persuade you?"

"Well to begin, you will address me as Mistress Bonnie."

"Yes Mistress Bonnie."

"That better" she began kissing the dark haired beauty, while playing with her pussy. You like that don't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"But you are still a thief who must punished" She used the prod on her brests now

"Thank you mistress."

"You like being punished don't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well lets try another position." Bonnie untied Marie who than went to attack her.

"Now your turn bitch!"

Bonnie was also a black belt, twisted Marie's wrist and dispatched her a quick chop to her neck stunning the French Girl.

"I see like a spirited horse more breaking is necessary.

"

Marie woke up and found she could not move her upper body. That bitch she locked me in stocks.

Bonnie had changed into a dominatrix outfit. "This could have been easier for you. While you were sleeping I did a computer search on you. The Canadian government want you for a variety of crimes. I think I'll give them over to you, I could use the good PR."

"Please no Mistress Bonnie"

"I'll think about it" But right now I think you need some punishment." she brought out a strap.

'Kiss it"

"Yes Mistress

"Count"

20 hits reddened her ass. Now for some pleasure. Mine!" She revealed a large strap on and began fucking her.

"Come on bitch say you love it"

"Yes Mistress, make me cum"

Bonnie kept it going and enjoyed herself tremendously. Finally spent she pulled out

" Do you know your place now?"

"Yes mistress."

"Which is?"

"I am you slave."

"That's right now for the next phase. Senta!"

"Yes Bonnie!"

"Come down."

A beautiful red haired Latina woman came down. "Casey told me you had captured one alive."

"That's right love, now grab a strap on, we are going to have some fun."

To be continued...

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers