Fucking 2 Guys

Story Info
Best way to have a 3some.
1.5k words
3.94
151.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers

I am a 22 year old small petite girl. 5'3", 100, 32a, blonde and shaved.

I recently found a very exciting way to have group sex. We all girls know when we go to night clubs, the guys will find a way to come around and grind against us to get our attention. As obnoxious that act may be, we do get lucky with good looking guys grinding against our ass. And I return the favor by pushing my ass more into their hard crotch. I do end up picking my fuck for the night based on the fun the guys bring to the dance floor. But as always many guys grind against me and they may not know each other either. And only recently I discovered a fun way to have some fun while selecting my fuck buddy for the night.

I always prefer more than one cock in bed at a time but not all guys are comfortable with the idea or hunt in packs. So I added my own flavor. All true stories.

I took out my sexy black dress, which was short on my ass, backless to show my skin and low cut to show my moderate sized breast cleavage (or what may exist for a 32a girl). I wore my black g string thongs and sexy fuck me heels to the night club. Had guys start hitting on me and buying drinks and asking me to the dance floor. I would get a drink from one guy, oblige him with a dance on the floor where each of them would try finding ways to feel me or grind against me. I would let them have some fun but draw a line when hands started to explore under the dress so that I keep them all excited and horny. That night I danced with a good 8-10 guys and realized that John and Josh were the best fuck cocks available. They did not know each other though.

It was almost 2AM and I walked over to Josh and asked him if he wants to buy me another drink and dance with me. He got me a stiff drink thinking that it was his lucky night. I started to dance seductively with him and let him run his hands all over me. I returned my sexiness my pushing my ass to his crotch, feeling his cock with my hands as we danced and letting his hands get to my pussy and tits on the dance floor. I told him it may be his lucky night but the night is young and I had options so he needs to play his cards right. I asked him to get me another drink and while he was busy getting the drink I danced my way to John who was watching me be naughty on the floor while he stood against the pillar. I whispered in his ear...did you like what you just saw? John mumbled back yes and as he said that I felt his cock in my hands and said back to him...looks like it turned you on baby! He was speechless and I walked to the floor, motioned him with one finger seductively to come to the dance floor. He did and I started to grind against him and dance really naughty with him. John needed no more encouragement and he had his hands where Josh hands had been recently. I was enjoying his touch and he found out that Josh had left a damp spot on my panties already.

A few minutes later Josh was back on the floor with 2 drink glasses only to see me erotically dancing with John. He was a little taken aback or upset and tried pushing his way in. I whispered into Josh's ear...you need to be nice and play your cards right buddy. He relented. Drink in my hand I had John and Josh on either side of me working hard to get me for them alone. I enjoyed being sandwiched between them. Both would find ways to touch me while we danced and I was so excited. Obviously each wanted to see the other gone.

After a few songs on the dance floor as a 3some, I asked both of them to come to a table so we can chat. At the table, John stood next to me while Josh was across the table. I told both of them that I was having a lot of fun with them and I think we should take the party somewhere else. Josh was quick to offer his place. I agreed but said, John comes too. John and Josh both did not like that idea and John insisted I come to his place. So in the night club with both guys next to me, I pulled aside my top to show them my naked tits and said if either wanted them they need to share! Obviously no guy I going to say no to a slutty fuck and agreed. I realized I was very turned on by making these guys uncomfortable. Josh place was going to be the fuck place and we all left the club with addresses in hand.

Josh was leading and we followed in our car. I touched my pussy while I drove and I knew this was going to be fun to have 2 complete stranger guys to each other and me fuck together. Once at his place, Josh tried to kiss me and undress me. I told him to stop and grab some drinks for us. A few shots later and some wine in our hands, I asked Josh to turn on some music. I moved and started to sway and asked them to come and join. Both guys on either side with their hands all over me we started to move. Hands were on my tits and pussy and under my panties and no more than half a song in, somehow my panties were on the ground, my dress was bunched on my waist, my tits and pussy wide open. I continued to dance in my heels and the guys had their lips on my tits and fingers in my pussy. But at the same time both were not sure how tom play with the other guy in the room. If their hands touched each other while trying to grab the same tit, both hands would retreat completely from my body. I was enjoying the uncomfortable 3 some.

I pushed John to the sofa, moved close to him, straddled him and raised my pussy to his mouth. While he sat on the sofa, he had my pussy in his mouth. He was good...real good with his tongue. I was moaning hard and Josh was standing behind playing with my tits. I raised my hands behind me and held Josh as he nibbled on my neck while his hands played with my tits. I was enjoying the 2 guys on me. John continued eating me till I came hard on his face. I pulled away, went on the sofa doggy style and asked Josh to fuck me. Josh was in me with his hard cock fucking my wet pussy hard. Pounding me hard, slapping my ass, making me scream and moan Josh fucked me well till he came. No sooner had he finished pumping every drop in my pussy, John pulled me closer by my ass and started to fuck me doggy style too on the sofa. He was bigger and thicker and he filled my small tight pussy well. He had me moaning so loud.

Few minutes of being fucked like this, John pulled out, sat on the sofa and asked me to ride his cock. I jumped on him, took his cock in my pussy and started to ride him a like a slut. Josh who was limp but with our juices came and stood next to us and I took his cock in my mouth and started to clean him. I sucked Josh while John pounded me. Soon John was cumming in my pussy and Josh was getting hard with all the sucking. John pulled out and Josh took his place and made me ride his cock. I rode him again slutty till the last drop of his cum was squeezed out.

We all sat on the sofa naked for a while catching our breaths. Josh got up and fixed us more drinks. It was almost 4:30AM and I wanted to leave. But John and Josh both wanted more. They wanted the slutty me. So I got off the sofa, kneeled between both of them and took their cocks in my hand and took turns sucking them both together. I was stroking them and sucking them and wanted them to cum. Josh was the first to cum and he blew his load in my mouth. I love to swallow so I took it all in. John was hard and wanted to cum but he wanted to fuck my ass. I was turned around on the sofa again by him, my butt holed lubed and John's cock shoved in it. He fucked me good till he came in my ass.

I cleaned both guys, took a shower, had them take turns eating me in the shower till I came and I left soon after.

Cindy

cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers