A Tranny Whores Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
He revisits her.
3.3k words
4.51
65.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation my tales of Elle. based on real events...Please vote AND comment! thx

By the time I pulled up near the house it was 4am. I was drunk, completely revved up and ready for some action. I emptied my pockets of everything except Elle's 'offering'. I took my last swig of vodka from the bottle and took one last deep breath. "He we go, again." I thought. Here I am 4 in the morning, in a complete trance, walking to meet my fate. I felt a mixed sense of fear and courage, shame and shamelessness. My pace quickened, I couldn't get there fast enough. My eyes roamed the neighborhood as I walked, wondering who was up, whose eyes are on me, and who knew where I was headed. Was she watching me from a window as I struggled to see the addresses on her neighbor's homes? Does she remember me? Seemed like a silly thought at first, "of course she remembers you" I thought. Then again, she has probably broken quite a few new hungry assholes since my initiation. I may very well be just another fresh boy she flipped into a tranny dick craving nut.

As soon as I reached the front door of her duplex, it quickly opened and there was Elle ready to greet me. She had dark blue designer jeans on with a boot cut, sexy stilettos, a cute, tight, turquoise blouse that accented her molasses C cup breast perfectly, matching earrings and bangle, with long jet black hair. She was delicious looking as ever. I'm not much for tons of makeup, but Elle apparently had mastered highlighting her features with discretion. She waved me inside and I quickly responded and darted inside.

"Hey baby" she greeted, while reaching for a hug.

I hug her like she was a long lost girlfriend, I hadn't seen in years. I thought to myself "maybe this will be different than last time". She asked me how I was and told me to strip. She was casual. I looked around the apartment. It was small, more like an efficiency. The place seemed to be made for frequent travelers. It wasn't a home, just a place to live. The entrance of her apartment lead directly into a small living room, that Elle kept dark. I stepped closer to a chair; I managed to find in the darkness. I begin taking my clothes off, starting with my shoes, then my pants. When pulled my shirt over my head, my eyes came into focus and I noticed someone lying in the bed in the room next to the living room. At first I was a little startled. "Who is that?, Is that a man or a woman?, are they gonna rob me?" I thought. I played cool and said nothing. Deep down inside I was hoping it was ANYONE willing to join us. The alcohol provided me with enough stones to take on whatever was coming my way.

I stood naked. Elle looked at me from across the living room.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked.

"No, don't you?" I responded. "Damn" I thought. I finally muster the courage to go through with it and there's a problem. Disappointed, I said "I think I'll just go. Thanks for your time, Elle".

She began pleading. "No, baby, don't go."

I continued "No, I think its best. We don't have any protection". Elle got close to me and began rubbing on my chest. I could see the silhouette of her poutty lips and her puppy dog eyes in the darkness.

"You could go to the store, real quick" she said. At that point, I wasn't in the mood for any more laboring or traveling, not to mention the circumstance was sobering me fast. I grabbed my clothes and began getting dressed. As I went to buckle my jeans, Elle grabbed me by the shirt. She had seen enough. She grabbed my cheeks, squeezing my lips together. "WE ARE going to the store...and I'm driving" Elle informed me. She continued, "You know you wanna stay...So I can fuck you like last time!" I was a little surprised she remembered. I had mixed emotions. She was right, I wanted to stay. I didn't want to head home with the same amount of sperm in my balls as I left with. I also didn't want to go out in public with her! Late night or not, this is a small world, and I feared someone would see us together. How could I explain it...I couldn't.

Elle grabbed some cash from her purse along with her keys and said "let's go". Her sense of authority made me yield. I shyly followed behind her out of the apartment entrance, then stepped pass her out the front door, while she locked up. I stood outside, about to be accompanied by the sexy TS lady that had my number in a way I attempted to deny, but also desperately craved. She stepped out and led the way to her car, an old dodge neon. I tagged behind, trying to create a path of my own, self-creating a fear of the neighbors watching and perhaps knowing me.

We hopped in the car. There was a convenience store a few blocks away. I lucked up; there was no one in the lot and apparently no one in the store.

"Go in there and get 2 packs of magnums" Elle said, offering me a ten spot.

"Why can't you go?" I asked.

"Because I'm paying for it" she retorted. I figured what the hell. It's best I settle it and go in there before people show up. I took the cash, jumped out the car and went inside the store. I quickly asked for 2 packs of magnum condoms. Money exchanged and I left.

I opened the car door and had visions of Elle peeling off immediately, like we held the place up. The deed was done. I was out of the bright mini-mart lights and ready to proceed in the shadows. But, Elle didn't pull off at all. Instead, she calmly searched the bag and checked the receipt. Then, a car pulled up into the parking lot about 30 feet away. My heart responded with resounding thumps. "Fuck" I thought. The car was blaring music and had dark windows. The driver jumped out to, apparently, check a tire. The passenger got out and leaned against the car, in direct line of sight of our driver side.

Elle placed the change in the plastic bag and began opening one of the boxes of magnums and said "I want you to suck my dick while I drive". She said it with certainty that I would oblige her. My heart went in my throat. My eyes switched between her and the guy leaning against the passenger side of the car in the lot, as he seemed to be looking directly at us. Elle, nonchalantly, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them to her knees. She revealed her high cut turquoise panties. She pulled her pretty panties aside and revealed her semi hard faggot maker. She palmed her chocolate shaft with her right hand and stroked it to attention. It looked delicious; those pretty manicured nails wrapped around that sweet chocolate pipe, getting thicker by the moment.

I remained, intently still, unsure of anything. Elle bit the end of one of the condoms and ripped it open. She proceeded to lower the window and toss the empty wrapper out and onto the ground. She, then, turned on the car light, searched the proper end of the magnum before turning the light off. My eyes lowered as I watched the on-looker piece the puzzle together. My humiliation had begun. She unrolled the condom onto her now stiff dick. She raised her hips occasionally as she completed the task with no regard of exposing herself to the on-looker.

She put the car in reverse when she said "You ready?" She began slowly backing the car up and stared at me. I could not stare back. I stalled. I try to appear normal as we slowly made our way out the lot. She put the car in drive and began driving towards the exit.

We were about 10 feet from the only other car in the lot when she said "Well?...Suck this fucking dick." As we approached them from our passenger side, I took one last glimpse before lowering my head into Elle's lap, a cocksucker giving road head at the mini-mart.

She opened all the windows and allowed the spring air to blow. I was hungrier than I thought. Once close up to her body I could smell her sex; the perfect blend of feminine products and the natural stench of a fleshy cock. I took her head in my warm mouth, anxious to please. I slurped on it, nubbed at it, kissed it, and pushed it halfway down my throat. She pushed on my head with her elbows while she drove.

"That's right, suck it up." She said as she began speaking louder. "Suck that dick up, little boy". She placed her right hand on my head and pushed hard. Her cock went straight down my esophagus and my throat clamped the shafts head. I gagged saliva like never before. Elle chuckled and reached her hand under my chin. She pumped my orifice like the pistons in the car engine. I stared at her pubic hairs and torso and all I could hear was face fucking sounds and wind blowing through the vehicle. She ordered me to lick her balls, which I performed right on queue. I lapped them with my tongue, wide strokes. I cupped my mouth at the base of her dick and gave a moist massage.

We were soon back on her street. I lightened up my cock worshiping so she could park, though I continued to stare at the fleshy monster. She turned the engine off. By this time, I was on the floor of the car draped over the console like a cock hungry nut. My dick was bulging out my pants and my nipples were stiff. I wanted to suck cock. 2 of them if there were another. It didn't matter. I slowly leaned up and gathered myself. Elle again was taking her time, so I got out and walked to her front door. She soon joined me and we returned to her apartment.

She ordered me out of my clothes as she got undressed. Completely naked, standing in front of me, she opened up another magnum and rolled it down her shaft. She walked closer to me allowing her nipples to brush up against me. I trembled from the sensation. We walked closer to the sofa, where I went to my knees like I was preparing for the Sabbath. Her beautiful cock was sticking straight out and poked me in the neck as I lowered myself. I placed both hands on her hips and spread my fingers as wide as I could. Instead of moving my head onto her prick, I pulled her to me and opened wide.

Controlling her center of gravity, I pushed and pulled her pipe in and out of my hot mouth. I was in cocksuckers heaven, but Elle quickly became bored. She pulled her dick out of my throat, pressed her hand against my forehead, and pushed my head back until it was on the sitting part of the sofa. I had to adjust my body on the fly. She had absolutely no regard for how contorted my body was. My upper body was on the sofa, while my legs supported the rest of me. She got on her knees between my legs, at my bodies delta. She pushed my legs high and began licking my puckered hole. She got it nice a gooey. She lapped it, intruded it, and flat out spit in my ass before drilling for oil. Her head came up and she had a lust filled gaze.

Elle was ready for some ass. I heard her entering my asshole. It was the sound of her lubricant mixing in with my own ass juice and the slippery condom stretching my ass tissue. She pushed to make room. I began to squeal. The initial thrust always hurts. She pulled back and tried again. I pushed my ass muscles open to accommodate my anus' new roommate. It hurt. I grinned and bared it. I felt several pulses wave through my torso.

"Ohh...she gonna mess up something inside me" I thought. She pushed slowly and persistently. It was reminiscent of an ocean liner charting through the waters; strong and steady. My sphincter popped and reverberated halfway up my spin. I lashed out in pleasure as I wrapped my legs around her waist. Foolishly, I reached up to hold her. I wanted her body warmth as she used my asshole. She pushed my chest and returned me back to my place. I wanted to have a tantrum. I don't know why. But, I loved what she was doing to me, the way she made me act. It was soo unlike my everyday demeanor.

"This gotta nerve to feel good." She said.

"What?" I edged her on.

"This ass of yours. You got good ass, bitch." She toyed as she began pumping me harder. Her words had a big effect on my psyche. I suddenly was very proud, near arrogant, about how good my ass was. Suddenly, I understood the girls who always paraded around over how good there pussy was. Truth is, most pussies and whore holes like mine felt great, but its something about someone telling you how good your receiving end is that makes you gain a peacock type of pride. It's different than a girl telling you your dick is good.

As happy as I was that my asshole made Elle's dick happy, I wanted more. I got aggressive. I pushed her hips and her sloppy wet cock reversed out my tunnel. I jumped up and got on my knees on the sofa. She followed me. My ass had been spit open now, and she entered with no problem. She took my hips and went to work. I was turned on by the sound of my own legs being slapped against. I went ballistic, thinking about what was happening to me. Listening to my bashing seemed surreal...third person even. I grunted and panted. I encouraged her when I wanted a pounding, then whined for her to slow down when she obliged me. I felt new regions of my body being invaded. It felt like my hips were expanding, like the fucking was turning me into a feminine form.

Elle pushed on my lower back every time I tried to arch it upwards. She was force feeding that massive black dick to my starving shithole. She lowered herself onto my back, again allowing her nipples to stroke my back and body. She kissed my right shoulder. Then, bit it. Then, she opened her mouth wide and bit me on the back of my neck, like a lioness does her cubs. Elle wrapped her arms around my rib cage and gave me long, deep, mean strokes. She pumped and pumped without letting the back of my neck go. She released briefly to speak and saliva inadvertently drooled out her mouth, down the back of my ear, and rear-ended to my chin.

"I'm going to get you pregnant...Knock u up with my nigger seed." She hissed. I had not expected those words and they drove me bonkers. I started pushing my ass on her stiff rod like I was Kelly 'fucking' Wells. She held my ribcage tighter and started grunting in the back of my head. The vibration wiggled my ears. Elle sprayed 8 to 10 streams of goo that would have surely knocked me up had the condom been absent. Elle let out grunt after grunt until her sack was void of swimmers. I pushed harder as her dick went limp in attempts of keeping it in me. She pulled out, disposed of the condom and sat back on the sofa.

I hadn't cum yet and was still suffering from cock lust. I started repeating "I want more. I want more. I want more, baby." I got on my knees on the hardwood floor. I placed myself between her thighs and started stroking her.

"You're still horny?" She asked in surprise. I continued to stroke her shaft until it was hard again. She joined in and wrapped her hands around my hand as we yanked her off. "I want you to drink it." As soon as I heard that I opened up my mouth and went to engulf her. She pushed my forehead away. She took control of the jerking. I placed my face at the base of her cock and watched and waited. I kept attempting to lick and suck, but without a condom she would not let me. She jerked for a while and I got weary of waiting and I refused to take her cum without tasting her first. it was a stale mate.

I jumped up, grabbed another magnum and sat on Elle's lap. I spit in my hand, greased my hole, and took command of the pipe. I sat. I pushed. I bounced. I began riding her sweet dick like a mini-skirt wearing pro. I pushed harder and harder. I tried to hurt my ass and gape it forever. My eyes were rolling. I was moaning like a whore. Elle grabbed me by the throat. It was cutting off my breathing. The sensation fit the moment. She began hissing obscenities at me.

"You're a cock crazed faggot! You know that?!" She spat at me. She pulled me by the throat onto her cock as hard as she could. I bounced with her heaves. She took her other hand and slapped me across the face. Once. Twice.

I struggled at my own cock, jerking it wildly. I wanted to scream, but could only pout loudly and said "Pump my fucking ass. Ohh. I'm cumming!"

Then a stream of chalky white stickiness glazed Elle's tits. Then, another one splashed her neck. A few spurts soaked her ribcage and abdomen. The last shot splashed my chest and ran down my abs. I pulled at my cock and milked it for any fluid my cock could shoot. Elle had both hands around my neck and her onyx phallus buried up my asshole. All that could be heard was the heavy breathing of a tranny and her possessed cock toy. My body continued to jolt, though no sperm was coming out of me. I slowly relaxed my breathing and leaned in on her. She loosened her grip around my throat, but didn't let go. Her body was tired, but she refused to stop paining me until I was totally complete.

After the eruptions subsided, I slowly got off of her and asked where the bathroom was. My extremities were shaking. My experience was mind altering. On my way to the bathroom I passed the person lying in the bed in the next room. It was a woman. I walked pass the bed and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. She cut her eyes open to take a peep and saw me looking directly at her. She quickly re-closed her eyes, smirked and giggled. As I waked further away, I heard her whisper "cute faggot" and sighed.

I cleaned up and returned to the living room to get dressed and go. Elle was still on the sofa. She looked exhausted. She saw me out and as we hugged, she gave me a quick soft peck on my lips. In my last act of bravery, I took her 'offering', folded it in my hand and reached around to her ass. I briefly fingered her opening and stuff her gift in between her thick ass cheeks.

"Maybe next time we can try some other things" I coyly stated.

"Next time, don't wait soo long to come see me" She responded. And I didn't.