Being a New Tenent

Story Info
Helping Landlords wife, and daughter.
2k words
3.33
79.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers

Yes another story from me about my wife and her record keeping.

I'll try to make this clear, and careful about writing to satisfy those that complain about and other writing rather than read the story.

I remember this story as I was involved in it often.

* * * * * *

My husband came home friday night and told me we are going to be moving.

"WHAT"

"Yes, moving to a new place and a new job. I have been given a job as manager at a furniture store about 75 miles from here and a salary double what I am making here".

"We will drive up tomorrow and look around."

I was really surprised at this even though we had talked about it for some time after he appiled for the job. Now he had it and we have to move.

We drove to the city and looked around as well as looked the store over without telling anyone why we were looking.

Hubby found a room in a hotel next to the store that would be his home for about three weeks, till school lets out and we can move.

I packed every thing possible and prepared to move as realtors looked the house over with people thinking of buying our home. We were very thankful as it was sold in four days.

Truck loaded up the furniture and we were on our way to our new place. Hubby had found a half house, with 3 bedrooms, to rent and after a lot of moving things we were settled in the house.

I soon was getting aquainted with the town and people, especially the land lord's wife and daughter. The wife was in her early 40,s and daughter was 19. The daughter had been married a year and right then was pregnant, as was her mother was also pregnant for her second child. We talked about it almost every time we sat down and talked things over a cup of tea. Oh yes the land lord lived in the other half of the house, and the daughter lived, with her husband, right next door.

After about three weeks we were talking and Mary, land lord's wife, spoke up .....

"I am worried, I just came back from the doctor and he told me I was doing well in my third month but he didn't want me to have any more sex until the baby is delivered."

Her daughter pipped up and said "Mom, the doctor told me the same thing yesterday." "something about my blood."

They looked at each other and looking at me then commented "Boy, my husband isn't going to like this." "He likes sex daily and now no sex at all."

We talked about it for maybe hour, when she spoke up "I wish I knew a woman that would like to take care of them till the baby's born." Her daughter said the same thing adding "Mom, if you find one she can take of Leon too."

I spoke up and told them "I think I know of a woman that would like to do just that." I'll talk with her and let you know tomorrow."

That night I talked with hubby and he smiled and asked me "Do you now a woman that will do that?" I smiled at him and answer "Sure your sleeping with her."

"I thought so, and it's up to you, and I approve it if you are asking me."

The next morning, the three of us ladies were talking over coffee and I spoke up.

"WelI talked with the lady about your problem..."

The daughter butted in and asked "Did she say yes."

I laughed at her smiled and said "Yes she said she'd love to take care of them when ever they want it."

"Who, and when do we meet her?"

"You're looking at her."

"You mean that you'd fuck each of the men whenever they want?"

"Yes, my husband approves of this as well."

They both agreed to it and I told them that their hubby can come to me whenever they want to have sex..no lovin' just plain sex.

Together we talked about the decision, First of all they asked me what I liked to do with men..

Daughter asked "Do you like to suck cock?"

"Oh yes I do love the feel of the cock in my mouth."

"Do you like them to cum in your mouth.?"

"I like to suck cock before and after getting fucked."

"What position do you like when you get fucked?"

"I like it anyway they want to fuck me, face up, doggie style, any way they like, my goal is to pleaase them."

"When can they start, my hubby is horney as all get out." spoke up Mary.

"Any time he wants to fuck me just come over."

"I might want someone to watch my children when your men want to fuck me.?"

I added them "I will wear very little clothing from now on so they have a good look at what I am offering them."

They both went home, and I went in the house and returned wearing only a blouse, unbuttoned, and very short skirt that when I sat down revealed my pussy.

Soon both came back with their hubby. It was Saturday and my children were playing around so I told Mary "Ok you watch the kids at I can get aquainted with the men."

"OK"

The two hubbies entered the house and then the bedroom where I soon was naked for them to look over.

"Oh this should be nice, look at those tits, and shaved cunt."

"Do we have to use a condum?"

"No, I can't get pregnant so no condum needed."

"And I hope you like your cock sucked as well, I like the taste of cum."

The landlord was first as he slipped his cock into my very wet cunt. A cock about the same as my husbands and he felt nice as he slid it into me and slowly pulled out and slid back in. The first man in me other than my hubby in over a month and ooh it felt good. I motioned to the other one to come close so I could suck his cock.

Soon it felt nice to have both men hard as a rock and sliding back and forth getting ready to unload their cocks.

The landlord was the first one to make me cum as he began to fill me with his cream. Once he was finished he switched places with his son-in-law. I cleaned his cock and was pleased as he began to get hard again and soon was ready to feed me another load of cum in my mouth as the son-in-law emptied his balls in my cunt. I sucked him clean as well.

Both men dressed and as I walked them back to the women wearing my short skirt and unbuttoned blouse showing me 38dd tits.

The woman were glad to see them come back and asked "how was it?"

Yhey answer in unison "Excellant and we are planning on more daily."

I answered "That's ok as long as your wife's agree, come over any time you want to play."

I asked Mary is she would watch the kids for a short time as I needed some things from the store.

I stopped to see my hubby and told him things went well. I told him that both men were gentle and knew how to fuck. I expect them to visit every day."

Just then the manager of the hotel walked in to see my hubby and my hubby introduced me to him. Hubby then told him I would love to entertain him some time.

I told Tom "I can come over in about a half hour after hubby closes the store."

"OK that will be fine, I'll waiting for you. His eyes were looking me over and he commented "You have a nice pair of tits."

I smiled at him and as I unbuttoned my blouse to bare my 38dd tits told him "They love to be fucked and you cover my face with your cum."

"Yeah I like those and maybe I can get some time with them, huh?"

"Sure any time you want to fuck me let me know or hubby know."

That late afternoon hubby was home and I was ready to meet Tom the hotel manager. I walked into the hotel and was right there waiting for me.

He smiled at me and asked "Can you bare those tits."

He led me to his room where I stripped as he also removed his clohing and turned to show me a slowly growing cock, It was maybe a inch longer then my hubbies but he was a lot thicker.

Soon he he had me turned in a 69 position so I could suck on his cock as he licked my pussy getting me ready for his organ.

"Are you ready for the fuck of you life?"

"Yes, fill me please."

He turned around and with my legs drawn up to my tits he slowly slide his cock into my cunt, Oh it felt good to have a this man's cock going deep in my cunt.

He brought me to several climaxes then he smile at me and asked "ready to get your cunt full of baby cream?"

"OK make believe you are going to knock me up, Fuck me, fuck me and fill me deep."

And he did just that He pushed his cock as deep as possible and I felt his cock swell up and then the warm cream filling my cunt was there, and ooh it feel nice, real nice.

He slowly pulled it out and asked "would you like to clean it and suck me to another cum?"

"Yes."

And I turned over and lay my head on his stomache and began to suck his cock, I wasn't long before I got a real nice juicy load of cum in my mouth, I swallowed almost all of it.

Are you available?"

"Yes, I can be here about 8PM and can stay all night it you want".

His eyes brighted up as he said.. "Yes, spend the night and I'll have cocks in you all night."

I looked at him and asked "Cocks."

Tom asked with a smile telling me "I always have a few guys over here for a little fun and this time you will be the fun, OK?"

"How many are you expecting/"

"Right now I expect at least 10, but know of a few more that would like to see, and fuck you silly."

I thought for a minute and answered. "I'll plan on spending the night."

At home that night I told hubbie about tomorrow night and he really got turned on and we had a fun love time as he filled my pussy and mouth with his cum before we went to sleep.

The next night I showed up about 7PM wearing a short dress. Tom met me and led me to one of the hotel rooms and in there were at least 12 men.

All of them really looked me over as Tom helped me out of the dress to stand naked for all to look me over.

Tom spoke up, "Guys here is Margie and she's ready for threesomes night."

The night was spent with three men filling me with cocks. One in my ass, one in my cunt and the third in my mouth. For the rest of the night I was full of cocks, I didn't care if they were big, small, or normal six inch cocks, I had fun and I was full of cum in the morning.

Oh it was nice feeling these guys fuck me in all holes, to their pleasure and mine too.

* * * * * *

That's it for now until I get the basis for the next story laid out.

Write is you like the stories or not.

mstrb77
mstrb77
74 Followers