My Hot Mother In Law Ch. 02

Story Info
We rendezvous again the next day.
846 words
4.39
175.5k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I woke up slightly hung over, wondering if last night was just a dream. I could hardly believe that I fucked with my wife's mother, Janet, right on the couch. I had so many questions. Why did she kiss me back when I kissed her? She had never, up to this point, shown any interest in me. Was it a one time event? Was I going to get caught and would my marriage be over? Would she actually show up tonight as promised to help with the kids? I couldn't help but get hard again as I thought through everything.

I decided to call our babysitter and asked her if I could drop the kids off for a few hours. She said sure, so I packed the kids up and drove them over. I need some time alone to think about everything. On the way back home, I got an unexpected call on my cell. It was Janet.

"Hello?", I answered timidly.

Gone was the lusty tone of voice from last night. She sounded formal again, as though she were advising me on how to do my taxes, "Look, if we're going to do this, you have to be smart about it, ok? Don't fall in love with me, don't call me ever, and don't do anything remotely suspicious when Marie is around."

"OK." was all I could manage. She wanted more!! I explained to her that I just dropped the kids off at the sitter's place. She said, "Perfect. Why don't you come over here?"

---

I stopped back home for a quick shower and then headed to Janet's. I was nervous, sweating--and rock hard. I couldn't wait to get there. I knocked on her door and she greeted me with a smile. She patted my bulge through my shorts, and started telling me a story.

"A few years ago, Marie and I were watching this comedienne on TV. She was joking about guys with small you-know-whats. Marie happened to mention that she was glad you had no problems in that department. I have wanted to see yours ever since. It's been a long time since I've had one so big and hard..."

She trailed off and I noticed she was looking at the zipper on my shorts. Within seconds she had my cock out and in her mouth. She was really going to town on it: rubbing it all over her face, getting it covered in her drool, slurping and jerking it. It was almost as if I wasn't there and it was just her and my cock. She snuck one of her hands down to her own crotch, rubbing at her pussy through her panties.

I was getting really worked up, I was practically fucking her mouth, gagging her a bit. Finally she stopped and led me cock first into the bedroom. She got down on the bed on her back. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulder, and slowly sank my cock, inch by inch, into her wet pussy. She was trembling and rubbing her lit, oozing by the time time I got all the way in. It didn't take more than a few thrusts before she had her first orgasm. She rubbed her clit furiously as her pussy spasmed around my cock.

I pulled out and brought my cock, moist with her juices, to her face. She grabbed my balls and polished my dick off, savoring her own cummy mess. When I was all clean, I got on my back and she climbed right on top. She rested her red, puffy cunt on my dick and came down to my face for a kiss. We kissed so passionately, and I was transported to alternate reality where we were in love and she was my wife. She reached down and guided me into her. I was pawing at her breasts and playing with her nipples as we increased our pace. Like her daughter, having her nipples played with drove her wild. She really started to ride me hard, making a slapping noise as her ass hit my legs. I started to tell her to slow down, before I came, but she put a finger over my mouth and started fucking me even harder. Soon, we were both cumming hard. My cock was in as deep as it could go as I spasmed out burst upon burst of cum inside of her.

We rested for a moment, my cock starting to shrink inside of her. I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her off my cock and brought her pussy toward my chest. There was a drop of cum forming on her pussy lip, I watched carefully as it slowly dripped out. She could tell that that turned me on and started fingering her pussy with the cum. She brought the fingers to her mouth and cleaned them off. She did this for a while until all the cum was gone. She gave me one last cummy kiss before handing me my clothes and sending me off.