Frontier Bondage Justice Ch. 04

Story Info
Duel.
942 words
4.32
15.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

CH 4 – Duel

What you missed, Marie gets loose and dominates Bonnie and Senta

Marie went up the stairs and logged on to a special board. Fortunately it ran 24/7. This would solve her money problems as well as achieving her final revenge. After putting on Bennie's gun belt she grabbed one of Senta shirts and went back to the dungeon.

Surveying her captives, "Comfortable ladies? Of course you are not.. But I think you should know what I have decided. White slavery had been one of my biggest profit centers. Blonds and Latinas bring a high price.

She unhooked the shared collar and pulled Senta up "They won't be here for 48 hours which give us time to play." Marie pulled down a hook from the ceiling and tied it to Senta's legs. Then using the winch lifted her in the air and hanging upside down.

"There my own human Piñata" Grabbing a cane she began hitting the helpless Senta. "Oh that's too easy." She put on a blindfold than pushed Senta so she was swinging back forth.

"Let's see if I can break open the candy" She mocked,. Swinging with wild abandon. "Removing Senta's gag "Now let see what type of pussy licker you are Wet Back."

Totally defeated, Senta went with her Mistress's whims. "That's good this will be good practice when you are sold to a rich land owner in Brazil."

"Please no" The Latin pleaded.

"Oh yes! Time for you to shut up!" Looking around she found a pair of nipple chains which she attacked to Senta's tits. "How does that feel dear?

Senta eyes were tearing.

"Lets make it a little chaleneging shall we" Said her dark haired tormentor. Adding some magnetic weight her breasts sagged down increasing the pain. Marie than flicked the weights doubling the pain

Marie looked over at Bonnie whose eyes glared with hate. "Feeling left out?

I have not forgotten that ride; it should be warm enough now."

Outside Marie sat on Bonnie horse and had the blond in the same position she was yesterday. The only additions were the nipple chains and a butt plug.

Please!" the blond pleaded," don't sell Senta; your quarrel is with me."

"That is true," the Canadian responded." "But the pain and guilt you feel will bring me immense satisfaction. Enough talk", putting back the gag." Let's ride"

Marie began with a low canter which made Bonnie nipples clip react causing more pain. Then she began a modified gallop which forces her slave to run at full speed and breathe through her nose. Finally exhausted she stumbled and was dragged through the dirt.

Marie chuckled, "You are a mess and I need you clean for your buyers. I think there is a creek near by." She repeated her own humiliation forcing Bonnie through the water.

"Time for a break" Marie announced; dismounting she striped and put on a strap on. Grabbing the rancher by the hair she removed the gag. 'Now lick!

Bonnie obeyed helpless to resist.

"Come on you sexy whore, deep throat it."

Gagging Bonnie's head was forced down.

"Now for your ass" putting her knee in Bonnie's back. The brunette quickly retired her hands from behind.

"Oh yeah, "Bitch take it! jamming into her."

"Ah!" Bonnie screamed.

"That is submit to your Mistress" After several minutes Marie withdrew.. Bonnie flopped to the ground defeated.

"Who is the superior woman?" Marie demanded."

"You are Mistress Marie" Bonnie said in a defeated voice.

"Good slave, one more ride up the hill and than back to the ranch."

Still nude Marie mounted the horse when Bonnie whistled sharply twice. The horse reared its front legs, throwing it rider off.

Marie was stunned, "Cinnamon untie me" Bonnie instructed.

Her show horse ate through the bonds; rubbing her wrists she took her gun belt off Marie and recinched around her own waist. Walking over to Marie she slapped her in the face. "Get up!"

Marie rolled to her feet "What now, your turn to be in charge?"

"No" Bonnie said coldly. "It is time to end this."

"So you will kill me in cold blood"

"I'd like nothing more but I subscribe to the Old West Code. She motioned with her pistol, "Walk 15 paces."

As Marie did so Bonnie grabbed the spare gun belt from Cinnamon's saddle and her other pistol and tossed it to Marie.

"You are an evil bitch but you are no coward. So now will find out who is the better woman."

"You are a fool" Marie scoffed, "I would have just shot you."

The two woman faced each other and than there were two shots.

Senta heard someone coming down the stairs, she feared the worse. Than saw Bonnie.

Tenderly the blond lowered and than released her.

"Oh Bonnie" Senta sobbed "I was so scared."

"There There ", Bonnie said to her lover" I am all right and you will be too soon."

"What about her"

Bonnie faced her, "I killed her and I won't be losing any sleep over it."

Senta looked back at her "We will kill the slavers coming too?"

"Yes love; we decide who the sex slaves are!"

"Since we have time I want you to dominate me hard!"

Bonnie was shocked" We need a break after this."

"No" Senta looked at her steadily "I was weak and terrified you weren't. How can I ever be a mistress to you again?"

Bonnie realized like a thrown rider Senta needed this. She reattached the nipple clips. "Very well." She dragged Senta to her feet. "Let see if you can take it slut!"

To be continued

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers