With Just a Little...

Story Info
With a little nipple peeking out.
3k words
3.89
83.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little nipple peeking out.

Chapter One

Leah was oh so willing to please and oh so good at it. When we got together for the first time after meeting at a country and western honky-tonk just outside of Houston, it was magical. We both knew after the first dance at that honky-tonk that we would pursue something in the very near future. The next day after getting her number, I asked her out to lunch to share my vision. I was recently divorced and looking for just the right lady. My ex-wife would only go so far and I wanted/needed (in my mind) more. So we went our separate ways. I moved to Houston from Dallas where I ended up at the previously mentioned honky-tonk.

I'm one of those guys who like to have his lady to behave in a subservient manner. I suggest they do sexual things for me, cuckold me and either let me watch, have pics taken or tell me all the gory details when they gets through with their sexual exploits. Being a hot wife, loving wife, sub to my Dom or being an exhibitionist to my voyeur. Some or all of that.

Met Leah at the Hungry Tiger on Gessner for lunch. One of the things that attracted me to her was when she is feeling sexy, she prances. And she was without a doubt feeling it that day. During the course of lunch, the usual swapping of information to get to know one another took place. Then I ask her if she had ever been on an adventure. Her response convinced me that I was on the right track. "No," she said, "but when does the next one start? Finally I got the message, this lady was anxious to be turned loose on the world as a beautiful, open, honest, erotic sex object.

I then ask, "Are you willing to do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, without question?"

Having never been asked anything like that before, it took her a minute to collect her thoughts. "As long as I don't get hurt or arrested I'm Ok. If I know you are there to protect me and make sure I'm Ok, I am, but what kind of things are you going to tell me to do?" she asked looking me straight in the eye with all the seriousness she could muster.

"You will be asked to do whatever pleases me at the time and rest assured I will test your resolve to insure your willingness." I said.

She simply said, "OK."

"Very good, then, get up go to the ladies room, take off you bra and panties and bring them back to me here at the table." I instructed.

Without a word, she folded her napkin, stood up and pranced to the ladies lounge. Ten minutes later I saw her prancing back to the table. It was very apparent from the sway of her breasts that she had complied with her first order. As she drew closer I could detect the distinct outline of her nipple through her thin white blouse, which was poking straight out caused by a very prominent aroused nipple. She, smiling, sat down and reached her hand across the table. I held out my hand and she dropped her bra and panties into my waiting hand.

I smiled back at her and could feel the moisture in her thin panties in my hand. Her thin white blouse allowed her nipples to almost show through. She was very much enjoying this adventure. I laid the panties and bra on the table for any and all to see. She started to say something but decided not to.

I asked her do you have a problem with my putting your under-things on the table, so the waiter, cocktail waitress, the busboy and anybody who walks by will see them?

She responded, "At first, I was scared everyone would know that I didn't have on anything under this outfit. But then I figured out that what you wanted me to feel. So I didn't say anything."

"Very good." I said with a grin. "Then I guess you won't mind if tell you to un-button the top three buttons of you blouse so anyone who wishes might have a better view of your luscious tits."

Glancing around, but without a word, Leah reaches up and slowly unbuttons the top three buttons that were not already unbuttoned. This leaves only one button just at the top of her skirt as the only one left connected. She is flushed with excitement. Glancing around again, I guess to see if anyone was looking at her, she leans over the table and says, "What you are making me do, is turning me on to no end. It is scarring the shit out of me but the excitement trumps the fear right now."

"Oh, you like looking like a slut, yearning for sex, then?" I queried.

Again she flushed with another burst of reality. "Is that what I look like? Is that what you want me to look like? Do I really look like that? And I'm not sure I really like being called a slut." she asked nervously.

"When I tell you do, yes, and only a slut would do what I have ask you to do today." I tell her. Determined to make her understand I want, a slut.

"Besides, I continue, "sluts are the lucky women you get to have all the fun".

"And yes I want you to tell me what you look like." I said forcefully.

"Ohhhh, you know," then in a lower voice almost a whisper she said, "a slut looking for sex."

"Very good." I smiled, "I just don't want there to any confusion about what and who you are to become if you stay with this adventure."

"Goodness, that really scares me, but at the same time excites me." She shares.

"Is there any doubt in your mind about where this is going?" I ask.

"Well, I am pretty sure I am going to be doing sexy things shortly, so I guess not." She says with resolve.

"So this adventure is about me doing whatever I'm told to do to, to please you, then." She asked.

"Do you not like that idea? I asked. "If not, you can go back to the ladies room put yourself back together, go back to your job at Exxon and I won't bother you again."

With hesitating she quipped, "No no that was not what I was saying at all. I just wanted to make sure I understood where this was going."

"This is going wherever I decide it needs to go, when I decide, where I decide and with whom I decide. It is not for you to understand, it is for you do as told and enjoy, without question. Now do you understand?" I said rather firmly.

And for the first time, she responded with, "Yes sir."

"That's better." I smiled.

"What? I don't understand?" she asked.

"You're replying by calling me sir." I told her.

"Thank you, sir." She said with sexy smile on her lips.

The busboy had been hovering around our table like dog in heat. So I ask Leah, "I wonder what has gotten our busboys attention that is causing him to keep refilling our water glasses and picking up things off our table. Do you think he wants us to leave?"

Leah blushed again, "No sir, I think it is because when he stands over our table on my left he can see right nipple, since you had me remove my bra and unbutton my blouse."

"Oh really?" I asked. "And how do you feel about that young Hispanic guy looking at your tits? And getting all turned on."

Again, blushing even redder faced than before, she replies, "It is making my nipples so hard that they are aching to be played with."

"So what do you think about your new adventure choice so far?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to have to go to the ladies room and masturbate before I go back to work. I don't think I have ever been this turned on." You say bowing your head, not believing you had just said something so personal.

"That would be a nice thought but there is just one problem, well maybe two problems actually." I respond.

Slowly Leah looks up with a quizzical look on her face.

"First masturbate is not how I want you to talk about playing with yourself. And secondly, from now on you must first get permission from me before you can cum ever again." I share.

"Ever?" you say astonished.

"Ever." I repeat.

"Now I'm really confused." Leah says quizzically.

"What my dear is your confusion?" I query.

What if I'm on a date with someone else or want to masturbate when I get home?" she asks.

"Not unless you have permission before hand or call and ask when you want to have an orgasm. And by the way you won't be having dates unless I approve them or set them up." I explain.

"So what do I have to do to get to cum?" Leah asks.

"Keep me happy." Is the simple response I give her.

"Oh." She coos. "So what would make you happy right now? Which shows her willingness and desire to be a pro-active slut?

"Hmmm, since your smuttiness has our busboy, Fred, thinking you are a prick tease." I allow, "I guess you need to figure out how you are going to take care of Fred. I would hate for him to have to tell all his friends that he was turned on by a blonde prick tease with beautiful tits at work today and all he got to show for it was a case of blue balls. Nothing worse than a prick teaser. And you have certainly teased him unmercifully since you took off you under-things."

"I don't understand, I did not do it for some busboy, I did not make him look into my blouse." Leah responds. "How am I supposed to do something about a busboys horniness problems anyway?"

"That my dear is for you to figure out. But if you use your head maybe you can kill two birds with one stone" I say with a smile.

"Wait, wait I really don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing in the first place. Fred is just a young Hispanic guy trying to make a living. I don't even know if he speaks English or not." She rattles.

"Since this is your first assignment, I'll help you." I say as I wave our waiter over.

Leah eyes reflect confusion as the waiter comes over to our table. Immediately he notices Leah's blouse hanging open with a perfect view of her nipples. I ask him point blank, "Does Fred, our busboy speak English?"

Greg our waiter responds, "Very little. But I am the waiter Greg."

I then ask Greg if he speaks Spanish, which he replies to in the affirmative.

So I ask Greg if he will be your interpreter. He has a look of confusion but being a good waiter, he is willing to keep the customers happy. He replies, "Sure." As he finally starts to see what Fred had been looking at for the past thirty minutes, Greg willingness seems to increase greatly? Greg smiles and says to Leah, "Great tits."

"I'm scared and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now." Leah says frightfully, while blushing.

"Do you want to stop and call this whole thing off?" I ask.

"No, I have never been in a situation like this before. I'm excited, scared and don't want it to stop, but I don't know what to do next.

"Well, let me break it down for all parties concerned." I say as I wave Greg and Fred closer to our table. Which was not hard to do? They both wanted a closer look at you semi-exposed tits.

"OK guys, Leah has decided she wants to become my plaything, in hopes of getting some excitement in her life. She has agreed to do what I tell her, whenever I tell her.' I start. "Is that right, Leah?"

"Yes sir." She coos looking me right in the eyes.

"So to test her for the first time, I ask her to go to the ladies room and remove her bra and panties, which she did willingly. As you can see waving my hand over her bra and soaked panties. Then I told her un-button all but one button of her blouse. And that is where we began to get into the dilemma we are currently trying to solve. Which is we can't allow her to be a prick tease. And why is that, Leah?"

She lowers her head and says, "I'm not sure."

I respond, "Oh, I think you can do better than that."

Because it is mean to tease men and nobody likes a prick tease." She says sheepishly.

"Right," I continue, "anyway, Leah has to figure out how to take care of Fred so he won't think she is a prick tease. And that my friend is why we need you to interpret for us."

Greg is quick, "Well, the only problem I see with this whole situation is that in the process of helping poor Fred out. I'm afraid I will become aroused and feel that Leah is in fact a prick tease."

"Yes, Greg, that does make sense. So, "I say looking at Leah, "how do propose to take care of these two gentlemen so they won't think you are prick tease."

Slowly, it is beginning to dawn on Leah where I'm taking this. "I guess I am supposed to take care of both of them now that I have gotten them aroused. Is that where this is going?"

"Brilliant!" I say a bit louder than maybe I should have.

Greg turns to Fred and begins to talk to him in Spanish. All Leah and I hear is Fred saying, "Chinga!" After a couple of minutes he turns back to Leah and says, "Fred, is expressing great anticipation of the thought of whatever it is you have in mind for him, or should I say us." A smiling Greg shares in English.

Leah looks at me, again, confused.

"Why don't you ask Greg if there is a place he and Fred could take you so you might be able to help them not think you are a prick tease?"

"You mean now, here, now?"

"No time better than the present." I share with an excited smile.

Greg says let me go over to the back office for minute and I'll be right back.

So he and Fred head to the back of the restaurant and down the back hall.

Leah's head snaps around and she proceeds to ask all sorts of questions. What am I supposed to do? Do you want me to go somewhere with them? Do I give them hand jobs or what?

"I think a good little submissive slut would do whatever they ask you to do, don't you imagine?" I tell her quickly.

"You mean if they want more than a hand job, I'm supposed to cooperate?

"You are the only one who has mentioned "hand-jobs" actually." I remind her.

"Ok, ok, I've never done anything remotely like this before. Do you really expect me to go wherever they are thinking of taking me, do whatever they ask of me and then what?"

"Yeah, I guess that pretty well sums it up. Why, are going to chicken out on me on the very first assignment I find for you?"

Leah drops her head into her hands, shaking her head back and forth for a few seconds, then looks up and says with a quivering lip, "Ok I'll do it."

"Oh, there is one other thing. Since I have to go back to work now, I will expect a full report on my email when I get home tonite. And by full report I mean every gory detail." I say as I get up to leave. "And Leah is there something else you want to ask me before I go?"

Again the look of confusion spreads across her face. She seems to be racking her brain to figure out what I might mean.

"When the guys get back to take you away, do you think they might make you want to come? I ask smiling.

"Oh, oh, damn, I did not think that far ahead yet. Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?" I ask.

"For allowing me break loose and do erotic things I had only fantasized about before. I knew you would be different but I never dreamed it would be like this. Now while I'm talking about it and thinking it through as much as I can, I guess asking you if I can cum when I am with Greg and Fred. That is if they even come back." She asks quizzically.

"Oh I don't think there is any doubt they will back and yes you may cum if the opportunity arises while you are playing with these very lucky guys."

"Are you leaving now or are you going to wait for the guys to come back and take me away? She asks.

"I think I'll leave you with your thoughts and excitement. I'll expect a wonderful report on my computer tonite. And I think it might add to your excitement as you wait, if you subtly slide you're hand into your blouse and pinch you nipple between your thumb and forefinger." I say as I lean over grasp her left nipple through her blouse and tweak it as I kiss her on the forehead. "Enjoy my new little slut."

I walk away to the cashier and take care of our bill. Then I move to a spot that allows me to see Leah without her seeing me. She fidgets, looking back over her shoulder toward the hall Greg and Fred went down. About five minutes later Fred walks up to her table, takes her hand and gentle has her stand up. She grabs her purse and follows Fred back down the hallway until they were out of my sight.

Smiling I left and went back to work.