Brooke's Surprise

Story Info
Brooke gets a surprise at the office.
1.2k words
3.57
56.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooke?" Kira yelled.

There was no answer, so she walked down the hall and knocked on Brooke's door.

"Come in" Brooke yelled from the other side.

Kira opened up the door and asked, "Are you almost ready to go?"

"Yes" She replied. Give me about 15 minutes.

"Ok" Kira responded, as she walked out of the room and back to her own bedroom to finish getting ready herself.

Brooke walked down the steps and into the Kitchen where Kira was finishing her cup of coffee. Brooke was wearing a short black skirt that came just above her knees, and a semi-low cut top that showed the top part of her breasts.

"Looking gorgeous as always hunny." Kira said to Brooke.

"Thanks" Brooke replied.

After a little while, both girls walked outside to get into Kira's car. They both got in and drove off toward the office where they both worked.

"Today is going to be a long day." Kira told Brooke as they were driving.

"Yes it is. I'm not looking forward to the meeting. Mr. Olly is so hot and he stairs at me, making me... well... umm... you know..." Brooke said.

"He makes you horny?" Kira laughed.

"Yeah that." Brooke responded.

"Hunny, you're so cute. You know if he gave you the chance you would be all over it." Kira told brook.

"I don't know about all that now." Brooke said.

They arrived at the office and parked in their normal parking spot. They got out of the car and walked into the building. They got into the elevator to go to the 3rd floor where the office was located. When the doors opened, Brooke noticed Mr. Olly standing in the elevator.

"Good morning Ladies." Mr. Olly spoke.

"Good morning" both women spoke in unison.

They rode the elevator to the floor where the office was located, no one saying a word the whole time. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, both Kira and Brooke waited for everyone to step off the elevator before they stepped out, as they were trapped to the side of everyone. AS Mr. Olly walked by Brooke, his eyes met with hers. This made Brook nervous, yet still made her start to get wet.

"This is embarrassing." Brooke thought to herself. She wondered if he sensed how he affected her.

After everyone else had dismounted, and left the elevator, Brooke and Kira then stepped off the elevator as well.

Brooke was quietly sitting at her desk working on paperwork when Mr. Olly knocked on her office door.

"It's open." Brook spoke.

Mr. Olly opened the door and walked into her office.

"Good morning Mr. Olly." Brooke said.

"Good morning Brooke." He spoke back.

Mr. Olly turned and locked the door to Brooke's office then walked over to her desk. Brooke looked at him confused and a little worried. The thought of what he had done scared her, but yet excited her at the same time. The thought of being alone in the same room with him made her wetter. By this time her panties were even starting to get soaked from her getting so wet.

He took the paper that she was holding out of her hand and then walked around to her side of the desk.

Before she could get up and move away, he grabbed her and pushed her back down to her chair.

"What are you doing..." He cut her off.

"I see the way you look at me every time you see me." He smirked.

He stepped closer to her and forced his legs in between hers, spreading them apart. He leaned in closer to her face, and said, "Now deny you want me."

She couldn't speak because she knew he was right. He leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. She tried to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and held them down to her stomach. She started to squirm, not knowing what he was going to do next.

He put his other hand between her legs. She was really nervous now because he would know how wet she was.

"So, I am right. You do want me as badly as I want you."

She muttered, and shook her head.

"OH really. That's why your pussy is soaking wet, right?"

Before she could protest, he shoved a finger inside her pussy. This shocked her and sent tingles through her body.

"Oh you like that do you?" He taunted her.

He shoved a second finger into her now saturated pussy. She let out another moan. I am going to show you what you've been fantasizing about.

He pulled her up by her hands and ordered her to get on her knees. "But..." he cut her off and ordered her once again to get on her knees.

"Do you value your job Brooke?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Then do as I say."

She kneeled in front of him looking down in embarrassment. She heard something, and looked up to see him unzipping his pants, and she knew what was coming next. When he released his now rock hard cock from his underwear, she got worried. She had never had one that big in her mouth before. She had only sucked a cock one time, and it was nowhere near as large as Mr. Olly's.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered.

She looked up at him with a scared look on her face. But done as she was told. When she opened her mouth, she slid his massive cock into her mouth.

He put his hands on either side of her head and began moving his Cock back and forth in her mouth, sometimes so deep that it gagged her.

"That's good. You do know how to suck cock." He told her.

After a while he pulled her up, and pushed her back into her chair. He then grabbed her legs and pushed them straight in the air exposing her soaking wet panties. He pulled her panties to the side, and put the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy.

"I am going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours." He told her.

He shoved his cock into her with one hard thrust, burying it clear to the balls. She let out a loud moan as his cock slid into her. He pulled his cock all the way out, and then shoved it back in hard and deep. He did this a few times, and then told her, "Beg me to fuck you."

She didn't say anything. He continued to tease her pussy with just the first couple inches of his cock.

"I said, beg me!" he was now raising his voice. And was pulling his cock out and shoving it back in hard.

Finally she couldn't take the teasing anymore, and she begged him, "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

He started fucking her hard and deep, his rhythm getting faster and faster. Brooke could feel her orgasm building up. She was getting wetter and wetter as he fucked her tight pussy harder and faster. She reached her orgasm and started to shutter, and quiver from her climax. Ten He let's out a loud moan as he shoots his hot cum deep inside of her. She was so wet and he came so much that even the floor under the chair was wet.

"Now was that what you expected?" he asked her.

"Yes, god yes!" She replied with a smile on her face.