Late Afternoon in London

Story Info
A visit to London turns two lovers into performers.
3.2k words
4.18
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid afternoon in London during the month of October is a special time. The sun sets earlier, the clouds drop a little lower, and the drizzle paints the city in a reflective sheen.

The tourists are long gone... this creates a bit more breathing room for those who enjoy the city in its truest form.

Shelley, just a few blocks from Hyde Park you will find the intersection of Porchester Terrace and Fulton Mews. A tiny alcove of private dwellings and townhouses that create an oasis of sorts for those that desire a bit more comfort than you can get from one of the better hotels.

Our townhouse is a two story affair with a small footpath to the street and a garden in the back. Space is at a premium in this part of town and our nearest neighbors are only a few feet away. Matter of fact, if we were to look immediately out our elegantly appointed living room we could see the façade of the house directly across the Mews.

It's been a lazy day of sorts. We enjoyed a late breakfast and a walk in the park. But it's a special day too... dinner arrangements have been made and I am taking you out for a formal night out on the town!

I open a bottle of French white wine and pour you a glass. The clock says 4 PM... we have hours to kill before our cab arrives... and I'm not waiting for dinner to begin enjoying the rest of this day...

I walk from the wine cellar to the kitchen and find you looking at your phone... I sent you a text message when I was downstairs requesting that we meet in the living room. I stay quite as I watch you read the message. You giggle and start towards the hallway... I follow you from behind.

I watch as you enter the living room... I've lit several candles and started a fire and I notice that the soft yellow light from the flames instantly changes our mood... you stop to admire what I've done and I come up behind you.

"Here's your wine, Shelley..." I say.

"Thank you", you reply.

Our eyes lock as you take a sip. You see Shelley, what you don't know is that you are standing there draped only in a towel. You were in the shower when I texted you and my instructions were to simply join me downstairs as soon as you could.

And you did.

I take your glass and enjoy a sip.

I'm admiring what I see before me. The room is dark except for the firelight and remnants of the day's gray sun. Your towel is absorbing every color of light and you become the center of the room. I hand you back your glass and you enjoy a long draught. As you do, I step behind you, gently move your blondehair to the side and trace a line from behind your ear all the way down to your shoulder...

You stop drinking.

I hear a soft moan.

Closer you nuzzle into me, Shelley. And you instantly notice that I'm growing hard. The thin fabric of my pants does little to hide my excitement.

I move to your other shoulder stopping to smell your hair before I do. I whisper, "Shelley, put your hand on top of mine..." in your ear. Without a word, I feel your palm on top of my hand and our fingers soon entwine...

I flatten my tongue against your skin and I French Kiss the corner of your neck. As I do, I take our joined hands and slide them from your waist, along your side, up to the bottom of your large breast. I peek... even though your towel is thick I spy your nipple making itself known...

I suspend my palm over the tip of your covered nipple. The little circles I make cause you to swell even more. Harder you press your ass into me...

Shelley, in one motion, I move my other arm below your other breast and I cup both of them at the same time. Squeezing gently as I do. My fingers search for your nipples and they are found. Tiny, delicate pinches complete the erection of both...

Your arms are not idle... within seconds one is untying the knot of your towel and the other is arched over my head. You're facing the fire and I look down... a most magnificent view of your body is presented before me...

You pull my face to yours and we kiss... a full kiss... a kiss that telegraphs that we will make love within moments. This is a passion filled kiss with strong undertones of lust...

I press my stiff cock into the cleavage of your ass as I whisper, "Shelley, there's a table against the window with our name on it..."

You bend at the waist, just slightly, and press your bare ass against the bulge of my pants... wiggling as you do. I'm watching... making out the features of your naked backside.

I'm enjoying your show, Shelley, and before I become too entranced you turn your head and share a smile with me.

We separate... just barely... just enough for you to turn and face me in the dimming light.

"Hello, Trey..." I see you utter with lips moist from kissing.

"Darling..." I reply. I wait for a response.

My patience is rewarded, "Yes, Babe?"

"Undress me, Gorgeous..."

Your smile grows into a grin. I'm blocking the firelight so what I see before me is just the outline of you against the gray pale of the large bay window.

I close my eyes... I want to take in every touch...

Your very delicate hands begin with my collar. The stiffness of the starch offers little resistance to the nimbleness of your fingers... One button, two, three... You stop. My own nipples rise in the anticipation of your next move... And yes, Shelley, you flatten your palms against each of my chest muscles.

I feel the heat and moisture of your breath against my skin.

Your hands explore every inch of my upper torso. Oh... Shelley... I feel your lips touch me. You are kissing my neck, which is arched back, my mouth open, my breathing becoming shallower. You kiss down my chest, pausing at each nipple... you suck it into your mouth and flick it with your tongue. You continue kissing down to my stomach and around my belly button.

With your lips still on my body, I feel you pulling my shirt tail out of my tuck. You tease me as your nails drag their way from my belt line to my groin. Up again your hands go... faintly tracing the outline of my muscles, sensually scoring my side... I moan for the first time.

Your hands continue back down my stomach, and I feel them it slide under the waistband of my pants. The sound every man loves, that of a belt being undone by a beautiful woman, completes my erection.

My belt undone, the zipper is next... Again, your deft hands complete this task and I strain to feel a touch from your fingers.

My pants drop to the floor. I am not wearing any underwear. I am before you with a hard cock, tip already wet from your encouragement.

I catch you looking at my member.

I step out of my pants... so easy to do when properly motivated...

I flex my arms and my shirt joins my pants on the floor...

"Come here, Beautiful." I state.

Your cheeks rise with another smile. You step towards me and as my cock smashes against your tummy, our lips lock and arms wrap. Your body is a perfect fit, Shelley. I kiss you... rocking from side to side... tongue exploring... arms tracing... legs flexing... sex searching...

I notice your scent. I take a very deep breath through my nose. You smell heavenly and now all five of my senses are in tune to this moment.

I bend over and with one fluid motion, pick you up in my arms. I pause... this pose requires a kiss from the woman I have suspended in the living room. We kiss... we kiss gently, Shelley... I move to the table.

The table.

The table is found exactly in front of our large bay window. It is a 300 year old masterpiece of old world wood craftsmanship. Sturdy and formidable, I covered it with a plush lamb's wool throw. Two inches thick and expertly teased, it makes the perfect perch for a willing lover...

Softly you are lowered. The very pale gray light bathes your body in a most erotic fashion. You stare at me as you raise your arms above your head and prudently flex one leg... Your nipples are begging for attention and your neatly trimmed pussy offers just a hint that you are growing wet...

I look down on you and touch your face. I bend over for a kiss and I run my hands completely through your hair. You keep your arms raised... you present me with your body.

I release your lips, Shelley, and tour your entire body with my lips. I kiss your jaw, your neck, your shoulders, your arms, your hands, your fingers...

I kiss your elbows, your sides, your hips, your thighs, your calves, your ankles...

I raise your knees and slightly spread your legs.

"Look at me, Babe..." I ask.

You raise your head and our eyes meet.

I open my mouth and touch your inner thigh with just the tip of my tongue.

"Watch me, Babe..." I quickly utter then return to your leg.

Ever so slowly, I moisten a path over your milky smooth skin. Closer to you I come. I can smell you now...

You spread your legs for me... wider they part.

Your mound is directly below me...

I remove my tongue from your leg and admire your sex. You are very wet, Shelley... wet and eager for me to please you...

I lick my finger and place it very carefully between your lips.

You shudder and I hear a soft moan.

I circle my finger in between your lips... pushing deeper as I do so...

You are soaking me...

It's time.

I point my tongue and in one firm motion, lick your pussy and run the length of my tongue over your now very pronounced clit.

Shelley, you taste delectable.

But you are squirming a bit... I've started something and it would be a crime to stop now. Deeper my finger goes and faster my tongue circles. I'm tracing letters and writing words with my tongue. A, B, C... I'm spelling "sex", "blowjob", "cumming", "tits", "anal", "cock"... all with great effect...

I sense your breathing increase. Your moans encourage me to continue. A bit faster now?

Yes!!!

I'm pumping and swirling my fingers... now two inside you.

My tongue is lapping every bit of wetness...

Your response to my attention has also soaked your ass. As I see you arch even further and moan louder I know it's time...

With my tongue busy at work on making you feel like a woman, my left index finger is busy becoming lubricated. Yes, it's working and I search for the button of your ass. All of a sudden you feel me touch you too, Shelley!

"OOOOHHHHH", you cry.

Your back arches further... you are trying to inch your way closer to my finger.

Now.

Now, I press.

You are so close to cumming... and as I plunge my finger into your ass you reward me with a very vocal approval, "OOOOOOOOOOOOO TREY!"

You begin to buck, your legs squeeze my head, my hands are smashed...

Shelley, you are cumming and you are cumming hard. You grab my head and grind my face into your sex. Wave after wave of convulsions flow from your body... you soak me and I can't consume you faster than you release...

A full minute passes. I'm still working on your clit, stimulating you to the point of agony... but you begin to calm. The bucking slows and the electricity ebbs...

I take stock of what I see before me... Shelley, you are splayed before me, pussy drenched, nipples pointing to the ceiling, knees twitching, chest rising with labored breaths...

I kiss your thigh and remove my fingers from inside of you...

"Darling..." you hear me whisper.

"Yes" I hear you respond.

"This table is strong enough for the both of us..." I say as I make my way onto the table.

As I do, my eyes catch a movement out of our window and across the street... There, staring out their own bedroom window, are our neighbors... both of them. Before they catch my gaze I notice that they both have been watching us... and enjoying the show... His hand has disappeared under her sweater...

To be continued...

Knowing now that we have an audience I decide to put on a show...

As I make my way onto the table a though occurs to me...

I retreat.

"Where are you going, Babe..." I hear you say.

"I'm right here, Darling... just close your eyes and think of sexy thoughts..." is my response.

The drapes are near and I collect a few props. Quickly and quietly I return.

"Are you eyes still closed?" I ask.

"Yes", you lie.

You see me but you don't see our neighbors...

"These are for you..."

I take the sash from the drapes and carefully wrap it around your eyes.

Then...

Use velvet pull chains to tie your hands to the table posts...

You don't utter a word but your nipples perk even higher...

I step back and admire my work. My cock is stiff, eager to feel what you have to offer between your legs and perhaps your mouth. Our audience is entranced... He's standing behind her now and it appears that her skirt is no longer around her waist...

I turn back to you. All I hear is the sound of your breathing and the crackling of the fire.

I grip my shaft... I'm so sensitive. Will I cum sooner or later?

I mount the table and as I do so, you spread your legs further. Your pussy is a canvas... a canvas that my tongue uses to paint your sex in swirls of passion... in between swallowed mouthfuls...

I take the tip of my cock and ever so gently spread the lips of your pussy... I'm just getting myself wet, Shelley...

You soak me.

I straighten up and take an ankle in each hand... up I pull your legs. Up they go until I feel every inch of your calves and thighs against my torso.

As I bite the instep of your foot I use my right hand to position my shaft.

You are so wet there is no resistance... I slide into you effortlessly, Shelley.

Mounted, I return my arm to your leg. I position both closer together against my chest. Once done, I lean forward and brace my arms...

Your knees are almost touching your large breasts, Shelley...

I put all of me into you, slowly. I want to feel every inch of you.

Out I come. I see my glistening head peek out from below... In again... even slower...

Every nerve joins the fray...

I close my eyes... I must concentrate on what I am feeling.

I grind my hips as I thrust into you a bit faster. My strokes are matching your breaths... Shelley, you're speechless... I'm thinking that you are enjoying this...

I arch my back... my cock is diving into you and my balls have started to slap your ass....

Faster I go, Shelley...

40 or 50 strokes and then I pick up the pace a bit more...

200 now... going faster...

You're squirming again... pulling the velvet... you want to get your hands on something... me perhaps or your swollen clit...

300

Faster again...

"UHHHHHHHHH", you cry...

You're pulling at the chords...

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH..." follows...

I'm going even faster...

I look up. Our female neighbor has disappeared... I think she is sucking the cock of the man staring at us...

This turns me on more, Shelley.

I pump harder. The table is now slamming into the wall. My rhythms match your breathing still. I see your breast move with each thrust... your head is back and your mouth is open...

I'm pounding the bottom out of you, Shelley.

I'm fucking you senseless and I'm not done yet...

A different moan comes from deep from within you... "oooooooooooooooo...." I've hit the right spot. I don't change a thing... I keep moving.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKMETREY.....",you scream.

I do, Shelley.

Your whole body is being slammed with each pump. I keep moving, keep pumping, keep pleasing you...

You lift your head and your tummy tightens... your legs flex and a gush of sex is released...

When you reach your plateau, your whole body rocks. My rhythm is completely destroyed by your convulsions. I move my hand down between your cheeks to feel your ass clinch... I am rewarded with tight spasmodic flexes. From your inner folds, wave after wave engulf you, Shelley. Tied to the table, blindfolded, your nervousness heightened your senses... this will be an orgasm for the ages... you can't even utter a scream... your mouth is locked and your neck is flexed beyond control...

I pump until I feel your thighs relax... it's over... you have nothing left for the moment...

I slow my strokes... not wanting to exit you too fast... I've enjoyed this too...

Your body is limp against the lamb's wool, Shelley. Your nipples are tired and your chest is heaving... trying to match your bodies need for air.

I remove myself from you. My cock is purple and wet. My balls are aching. I need to cum.

I move to the head of the table.

I untied your bounds.

I smile at our guests... she's returned and she's wiping her mouth...

I place my stiff cock near your face. Hands now free, you search for it, take it, and swallow it... Actually, you are slamming it into your mouth, Shelley. With an eagerness saved only for sex, you literally suck my cock as you stroke the shaft...

Your head is to the side, your tongue is also... this offers a new sensation and I feel myself twitching deep in the recesses of my body... Suck and stroke... I take your hair in my hand, "Shelley, I need to move faster..." and I pump myself into your mouth.

"Swirl your tongue around the head of my cock..." I ask.

I feel you do so.

I look at your body, your mouth, your hand, the neighbors...

You stop.

I'm in agony.

"Cum in my mouth, Trey..."

And you return...

Tighter your lips purse, grip too... I'm a wet and throbbing object of lust. Please me Shelley... finish me...

I grip the back of your head... I urge you on faster... you do...

My balls tighten... my pelvis contracts... the launch sequence has started... "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." I scream... crescendo reaching yell proportions...

"You're going to make me cum...", I cry...

And I do...

First wave... I release... hard and I see you struggle...

Second... I'm no longer in control of my body...

Third... harder... longer... I'm dribbling out of your mouth...

Fourth...

Fifth...

Slower now...

Sixth...

You are teasing the head of my cock...

I convulse... you enjoy the power you hold over me now...

I empty myself into you...

You smile...

To be continued...