Logan and Lauren Ch. 05

Story Info
Could it be?
3.2k words
4.65
44.5k
36

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch and watched as my mother tried to come up with the right words to use in this situation. Soon, James got tired of waiting...

"Ren, what in the blue hell were you thinking?" he asked , throwing his hands up in the air. "You ditched school! You never ditch school!"

"Dad, I-" I began in a small voice only to be cut off by James.

" I do not care, Ren! I wanted you to tutor him because I thought you were responsible, but you're out ditching like it's okay! With one of my players, no less!" he said, the bass in his voice filling the living room.

"I am responsible! It's because of me he's even able to play! You saw his test, he got an 88% on it! My assignments are done for the next two months and I don't see why it's such a big deal that I didn't go to a class that I have over a 100% average in to help someone that you need to play every Friday! Look at his grades, obviously I must be doing something right." I fumed, quickly growing frustrated with being chastised like a child.

"Honey, it's not that we think you're irresponsible. We've never doubted you and we won't start now. It's just that we feel that you're not being yourself, lately, that's all," my mom said softly trying to break the tension between James and I. "I saw you and Logan and his car this morning, kissing and whatnot. If you want to have a boyfriend, fine... just don't get sidetracked, okay?"

I nodded my head and gave my mom a hug, she was awesome. After I smoothed things over with my parents, I went up to my room and laid in my bed and thought about what all happened today:

~*~*~*~

"Fuck! It's Coach Jameson!" Logan said fearfully. "Babe, hurry up and grab your clothes and go to the backseat. Put them on as fast as you can and I'll stall him." He said as he laid his Biology test in his lap and sprayed a spritz of cologne.

I quickly obliged, grabbing all of my clothes but my socks and shoes. Logan rolled down the window. "Yeah, Coach, I'm in here," he said as I scrambled to get dressed.

"What the hell are you doing out here, Boy? Practice doesn't start for another few hours," James said, with a chuckle. I was dressed by now waiting for my cue.

"I was just studying English and being out here by the field helps me keep focus," Logan said shrugging his shoulders. "Look, Coach, this is the Biology test I took on Friday."

James took the paper from him and looked it over. "Hot damn, Logan! If you keep this up, any college'll take ya!" he said, slapping him five.

"Yeah, I know... it's all because of Lauren. She's really helped me out, Coach," Logan said sincerely.

"Oh yeah, Ren's definitely something... I hope she's helping you in English as much as she did in Biology," James said, handing the test back to Logan.

"She is, she's actually in the back getting extra paper," Logan said, gesturing to the backseat.

I took his cue and grabbed some notebook paper out of my backpack and crawled back up to the front seat and sat down.

"Ren? Don't you have a class?" James said, surprised to see me.

"Yes, it's just Trig with Mrs. Oricelli. The assignment's already done, I'll turn it in to her tomorrow. I think all Logan has is an elective," I said as if none of this was a big deal, though my heart was going a million miles per hour.

"So you're ditching?" James asked. I was honestly unable to decipher his feelings at the moment.

"Well, yeah, not ditching per se because this is still school related... Let's face it, Dad, I could get struck with some sort of horrible disease and sit at home for almost an entire semester and never miss a beat," I said, shrugging my shoulders like Logan.

"Logan, get my daughter back to school, please? Ren, we'll talk about this when I get home," James said too politely... he was pissed.

"Yes, Sir... will do," Logan said as he started the vehicle. James watched us the entire time until we disappeared from his view. "Whew! That was fucking close, Babe!" Logan exclaimed, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Yeah, it was... too close," I grumbled, looking out the window.

"Lauren, I'm sorry... I really am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" he said looking at me at a stoplight.

"You can be a pallbearer at my damn funeral because he's gonna kill me," I said glumly. Leave it to my idiot stepfather to ruin one of the most perfect and memorable moments of my life.

"Aww, no he won't. Are you mad at me? You gonna break up with me?" he said in a mocking voice until he reached my face and kissed my cheek.

"Of course I'm not going to break up with you!" I said, kissing his lips.

The rest of the day seemed to go by way too fast because I was in anticipation of getting my ass chewed. Logan drove me home and before I got out of his car, he got out and wrapped me in a tight hug and told me to call him if I needed anything. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled me into a kiss and he headed back to the football field for practice.

~*~*~*~

Now, here I was, laying in my bed unable to think of anything but Logan. As if on cue, my cell phone started ringing. It was him.

"Hello?" I said, trying to act as if I didn't know who was calling.

"See, Babe, I told you he wouldn't kill you," he said with a laugh.

"He would if he knew what really happened," I whispered into the phone.

"He'd kill us both in that case," he said with faux terror in his voice.

"He won't kill you, he needs you," I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe you've got a point... What are you doing?" he asked.

"About to take a shower and go to bed," I said stifling a yawn.

"Aww, you're no fun!" he said, whining.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, sitting up on the side of my bed.

"I wanted to pick you up and maybe take you out to the lake," he said hopefully.

"Really? This late? I can't, Logan... I have curfew!" I replied with a sigh.

"Wanna sneak out?" he asked quietly.

"I just got chewed out for ditching! I am not sneaking out!" I said, laughing at his ridiculous request.

"Well, can I sneak in?"

~*~*~*~

"You have got to be the worst influence ever," I whispered as I opened my window and let him in.

"I know but that's why you love me," he replied, climbing inside and kissing my lips. I blushed and looked away from his perfect green eyes. I bit my bottom lip, pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked with a cocky smirk. How could I want him inside of me so bad and I had just had him? He was like a drug.

"Taking every stitch of my boyfriend's clothes off... What does it look like?" I whispered as I began to untie his football sweatpants.

"That's what I hoped you were doing," he said with that same smirk. He reached behind me and squeezed my ass. He leaned down and kissed my neck setting my insides on fire. I pushed his pants to the floor and watched hungrily as he stepped out of them. I couldn't believe my luck: Logan Chadwick was standing nude in my bedroom, cock hard as a rock, and green eyes ignited with lust. He leaned down and pulled my sleep shirt up and over my head in one, quick motion. I stood there, completely naked as well... nipples painfully stiff.

"No bra or panties? You sure know how to make a guy feel welcome," he whispered, flashing me a devilish grin. He let his hands trace over my breasts and down my stomach. He leaned his head back and inhaled loudly. "I smell it again, Lauren," he said as he gently pushed me down on my bed. He joined me on my bed and pushed me on my back. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips again. He ran his tongue along my lips until I parted them and gave him access. I moaned as he stroked my tongue with his and roughly separated my legs.

"Logan..."I moaned as he rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips, covering it in my sticky juices. I gasped as he smacked my clit with it.

"What, Babe?" he said as he continued to tease me. He positioned himself right at my entrance and pushed just the head inside.

"Ooh," I cooed as I tried to thrust my hips up to get more of his amazing cock inside of me.

"You want it?" he asked, running his tongue along my collarbone.

I nodded. "Yes, Baby, I want it... you feel how bad I want it!" I said as I spread my legs farther for him.

"I know you do... you're so fucking wet!" he said in disbelief. With no further hesitation, he slowly began to sink inside of me. "It's crazy how fucking tight you are!" he whispered as my pussy pulled him deeper inside of me. He began to thrust, making me moan aloud. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand and whispered in my ear: "You gotta be quiet, Baby, we can't wake up your parents. Just be quiet and take it."

I nodded and he began to fuck me harder, keeping his hand over my mouth. The room was filled with the sounds of his pelvis smacking my wet cunt and our intermingled, muffled moans. I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience as I let nature run it's course. I tried to beg him to keep fucking me and I completely relaxed my body. Surprisingly, it intensified the reaction to Logan's actions.

I felt myself involuntarily tense up and he continued his thrusts throughout my orgasm, pressing his hand harder against my mouth to stifle my cries of pleasure. I felt my pussy stroking his still-hard cock, he stopped moving to enjoy the wonders my orgasming pussy worked on him. Soon, my body relaxed against the bed... my heart was beating and I couldn't catch my breath.

"Bend over," he whispered as he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I had just had a massive orgasm and I was exhausted. I wasn't sure if I had the energy.

"I don't think I can-" I began but the look he gave me silenced me.

I obediently bent over, shy. He smacked my ass. "Get that pussy up, don't act like you're too shy to show me. Fucking get it up there and make me want it."

I put an arch in my back and separated my legs, raising my ass in the air. I felt a little silly, like I was offering myself to him... but wasn't that what he wanted? He ran his hands over my ass, kissing the cheeks. I felt awkward from this position but the attention he was giving my ass made me hot. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I wanted him inside me. Soon, he buried his face in my pussy and licked all the wetness away, causing more juices to flow to replace them. I shuddered and swayed until he corrected me with a sharp slap to my soaked pussy.

He pulled his face away and traced my entrance with the head of his cock again. I slammed my face in my pillow as he roughly pushed inside of me. Logan filled my body as well as all of my senses as he grabbed my wrists and pulled them backwards to bury himself deeper inside of me. I screamed in my pillow as the most intense orgasm he had ever given me took over my body. He continued to fuck me with quick, hard thrusts as I stroked him to an orgasm. He leaned forward and bit into my shoulder to stifle the groan as he shot his load deep inside of me.

He fell on his side and laid on my pillows. He pulled me up and wrapped me tightly in his arms. "You are mine and I never want you to go anywhere," he said as he kissed my neck.

"I won't, I promise," I said quietly. He pulled me closer and I felt his body relax, soon his breathing evened out. I stared into the darkness, lost in my thoughts. I loved the way he made me feel, I loved who I was when I was with him, I loved everything about him. How could I ever tell him?

~*~*~*~

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm going off, Logan was still in my bed with his arms wrapped around me. He was so fucking sexy when he was asleep. "Ren, it's time to get up!" my mom shouted through my door as she did every morning.

"I'm up," I yelled back... it was our routine. Logan still didn't wake up..."Baby," I whispered as I planted soft kisses on his cheeks.

"Unh!" he groaned as he tried to turn away, his adorable face set in a frown.

"Logan... it's time to wake up," I whispered as I straddled his lap.

He opened his sleepy, green eyes and they rolled lazily over the naked body that was on top of him. "Jeez, you really do know how to make a guy feel welcome," he grumbled tracing his fingers from my navel to the valley between my breasts.

"You have to get up and get dressed, Baby... you still have to shower and get ready for school," I whispered as I got off of him.

"I don't wanna go to school today," he whined and pouted. He was too cute.

"Well, you have to... you can't stay here," I said, laughing.

He looked at the clock on my bedside table. "Shit!" he whispered as he jumped out of my bed, "I might be late... when I go home, take a shower, and get dressed, I may not have enough time to come back and pick you up... are you okay with driving to school just this once?" he asked as he threw his clothes back on.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Baby," I said, feeling a little down.

"Come here," he said, stretching out his arms. I walked into them and felt all my thoughts melt away... he was all that mattered. He tilted my chin up and gave me a soft kiss. "I'll see you at school, Babe," he said as he crawled out of my window.

~*~*~*~

Weeks had passed with this kind of misbehavior, Logan had been passing tests left and right and shining athletically as well. He had at least 3 scouts come to see him every game. I was so proud of him, aside from the fact that I loved him...

"Logan, I love you," I said quietly... "No, no, Logan, I think I love you. Um...Logan, I really care about you?" I said to my reflection in the mirror. I looked and felt like a dumbass, nothing seemed to fit. Maybe it would be best to not tell him, at least not yet. I walked out the bathroom and took a seat in the waiting room.After a few moments of waiting, naturally my thoughts traveled back to my sexy, awesome boyfriend.

"Lauren?" a female voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Right here!" I said, walking over to her.

The nurse took me through the door and introduced herself as 'Kimberly'. She got my height, weight, and vital signs and then took me to my room. "Dr. Jensen will be in shortly," she said with a smile. I sat on the exam table, fumbling with my fingers... I had never been to the doctor for this reason and I was so embarrassed that I decided to pay cash instead of using my insurance card.

A few minutes later, a short, chubby lady with wide hips entered my room. "Hello, Lauren! My name is Dr. Jensen. What am I seeing you for, today?"

I hesitated..."Birth control," I grumbled and felt my face flush.

"Oh, Lauren! There is absolutely no reason to be embarrassed! You're thinking ahead and that's very smart of you," she said, making me feel a little better, "All I have to do is do a pelvic exam on you and you choose which method is best for you," she said with a sweet smile.

"But Dr. Jenson... I had sex last night," I said, blushing again.

"Okay, well then, we'll just do a pregnancy test and do the pelvic exam on your next visit," she said and pulled out a thick book of different kinds of birth control. After informing me of the pros and cons of all of them, I decided on the Depo-Provera shot.

"Just take this cup, urinate in it, give it to Kimberly and she'll come in and give you your shot," she said, shaking my hand.

I did as I was told and a negative pregnancy test, a school note, fifteen minutes, and $200 later, I was in my car on my way to school. At a stoplight, I looked at my cell phone and had eight text messages from Logan:

Logan: Babe, where r u?

Logan: R u okay?

Logan: I'm getting worried...

Logan: Fucking answer me!

Logan: I'm goin 2 ur house...

Logan: Lauren, did I do something?

Logan: I just left ur house, no one's home.

Logan: Dammit, Lauren! Quit playing fucking games! Where r u?

I felt awful, I had no idea he was texting... my phone was on silent in the doctor's office. When I pulled up to the school, I walked into the office and gave them my doctor's note. I walked to my locker and opened it, inside was a folded up piece of paper that someone squeezed through the holes at the top.

"None of us are fucking impressed, Bitch. You fuck a jock and all of a suden your hot shit? Your nothing more than a slut that's trynna fuck her way to the top and its only a mater of time before Logan drops you. Do yourself a faver and quit trynna be something your not."

I didn't know who left the note and I really didn't care. All of those spelling and grammatical errors, Bitch, please. Soon, the lunch bell rang and the halls began to fill with students. I saw Logan walking towards me and he didn't look happy... at all. His cheeks were red, his face was set in a frown, and his green eyes were ablaze.

"Hey, Ba-" I began, hoping to break the ice.

"Shut the fuck up and come with me," he growled as he roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the crowded hallway.