Liza's Fucking

Story Info
Wife gets caught up in a wild night at a party.
2.3k words
3.69
154.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Liza and I have been married for seventeen years. She's a terrific mother and wife. Our sex life is wonderful as she is a very enthusiastic lover. With all of the great times we've had in bed nothing compares to what happened recently. Although we've sworn to each other that we'd never let anything like what transpired happen again, the pure unbridled lust and sexual intensity of the situation was unbelievable.

I saw another side of Liza this past weekend. We were throwing our annual "end of the summer" party for a number of friends and neighbors. It was around 1:00 a.m. and being the good host I was headed into the kitchen to grab some beers for the few guests left. I was a step in the room when I looked to see two friends I'd known since grade school. They were both good friends of Liza and I as we had all gone to high school together. I was going to make one of my patented smart ass remarks when I noticed their attention was diverted elsewhere. I turned my attention to what had them so enthralled and immediately felt like I'd been punched in the gut. There was my seemingly shy conservative wife kissing another man. I watched frozen as Liza continued kissing the guy who I realized was one of my friends (who was in the kitchen) roommate. Mike at 19 or 20, was much younger than us (we are all in our early forties). I didn't care for him much as he was a real cocky son of a bitch. Because if his attitude Liza had told me several times that she didn't like him either. I wondered what had changed. My friend had told me that Mike was quite the ladies man and that usually whomever he set his sights on got fucked. Here my wife was kissing him deeply.

Liza had her back to me. Her arms were wrapped around Mike's shoulders with her hands around his neck pulling him in close. They were in a tight lip lock which was well beyond a friendly peck. They were locked in a fully fledged fuck kiss with her moaning in his mouth as their tongues played a passionate game of tag. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. With her arms wrapped around Mike, Liza's body was fair game, at least that's what it must have seemed like to Mike. His hands were roaming and I couldn't believe that she wasn't doing anything to stop him. I was sure that she'd never done anything like this before but that didn't change what was happening. Mike's hands roamed over her blouse rubbing her tits and rotated between her firm breasts and ass, pulling her into him.

The shock of it all was too much and before they spotted me I backed out of the room. After I did the lights in the room went out. I expected the conspirators to come slinking out of the kitchen but they didn't. I needed to get my guests their drinks as I didn't want them to walk in on what I'd seen so I went out to the garage where we also keep beer. After delivering the beers to my guests I headed back towards the kitchen. As I approached I found myself hoping that the kitchen would be empty but unfortunately that wasn't the case. As I crept to the entrance I heard a light thumping sound followed by an unmistakable chorus of ohhs and ahhs from Liza. I peered into the darkened room.

Nothing on this earth had prepared me for what I saw when my eyes adjusted to the lack of light. Mike had Liza lying across our kitchen table. Her legs were in the air and he was standing between them. From what I could make out he was holding her legs suspended by using her jeans and panties which were up around her ankles. He used her articles of clothes like a handle of sorts and was moving her body back and forth as he fucked my wife. Liza was moaning and telling him how good his cock felt inside her as he commented on how tight her pussy was. I was about ten feet from them as he fucked Liza soundly slamming into her with some real force, making her gasp with each thrust and begging for more.

Liza told me later that she had been caught up in the situation. It started with a drunken game of truth or dare, which advanced to some simple kisses which turned into much more. Then Mike's started groping her. Realizing that they were on display she turned out the kitchen light. Once the light was off Mike turned up the heat feeling her up even more. Liza's breasts aren't that big but her nipples are huge and very sensitive. Mike twisted them until her legs started to go weak and then he started rubbing her crotch. She said she tried to get away but he backed her into the refrigerator. With nowhere to go he had her trapped and in quick order had her jeans unbuttoned and unzipped enough to get his hands down the back of her jeans. She said he felt her resolve fade as she felt his hands rubbing her pussy from the back. He forced her legs wider apart and when his fingers found her hole she was so embarrassed as to how wet she was. She said she just sank down on his hand. From there she said she knew she was his. This is when he picked her up, sat her on the table and pulled down her jeans and panties.

Mike was really starting to put it to Liza. I could hear her urging him to "get it". Then we heard voices. No one in the room knew I was there and I eased back out to intercept the last of the guests who were leaving so that they didn't walk in on my wife getting her ass pounded by this young stud. I ushered them to the front door and after several minutes of bullshitting I bid them good bye. When I went back to the kitchen much to my relief the lights were back on. The four of them looked guilty as hell. The smell of freshly fucked pussy hung in the air. My friends didn't say much and soon left. Mike was trying to play it cool but the wet spot on his jeans gave him away. Liza looked a little frazzled and her face was flush. She looked as if she was in a daze. She told me later that they had grudgingly stopped fucking for fear that our guests might discover them. N either of them had come and when I entered the room all she could think about was Mike's cock. Apparently she had agreed to finish what they had started at another time and place as she had thoroughly enjoyed only the second cock of her life. She didn't have to wait because I made it happen that night catching her totally off guard.

As he had just fucked my wife and thought he'd gotten away with it, Mike was eager to leave. I had to figure out a way to make him stay. I knew he was a golf entusiaist so in the wee hours of the morning I invited him to join me in the lower level of the house to check out my new golf clubs. He couldn't resist the net I'd installed so I could hit balls anytime I wanted. After taking turns hitting some balls he relaxed some and even produced a joint. I hadn't smoked in years but I was so turned on by what I hoped might happen that I eager smoked. My plan was to allow he and Liza to start we they had left off and then I would fuck her well fucked hole. As I was considering just how this would happen Liza joined us to see what we were up to.

She was barefoot and padded down in the jeans and shirt she had worn to the party. She stood by Mike and I as we hit balls and smoked. While I was hitting Mike I heard Mike asked Liza if she wanted to smoke. I knew she wouldn't but to my surprise she did. He gave her a shotgun where he put the lit end of the joint in his mouth and she put her mouth on the other end to receive a power hit. I turned around just in time to see her lips touching his which certainly wasn't a part of any shot gun I'd ever received. Mike told me to keep hitting and he continued giving Liza shotguns, making sure that their lips were in contact the whole time. I quit hitting and told them I was going to go upstairs to get us all something to drink knowing that their being alone would be too much temptation for them. I lingered upstairs and quietly came down hoping to catch them and sure even they were in a deep embrace. I snuck out behind them and scared the shit out of both of them saying that I wanted some of what Mike was getting. I grabbed Liza's shoulders, turned her around and gave her a deep kiss. The warm wetness of her mouth was a huge turn-on. From there Mike and I took turns kissing my wife.

Over the course of the next twenty minutes or so we had a heavy duty make out session with Liza. Over the course of our kissing Mike and I worked on the buttons of her shirt until it was totally undone, with no objection from Liza. Once her shirt was undone and Mike realized he wasn't going to get any resistance from either of us he began to take charge of my wife. On his turn with her, her back was to me,and he took longer than we'd been taking. I could tell that he was feeling her breasts. When he finally turned her around for my turn I was surprised to see that he'd undone her bra, as the latch was in the front. Liza's eyes were glazed and her nipples were bigger than I ever remembered seeing them before. She was so turned on it wasn't funny.

While I was taking my turn Mike moved in behind her and started rubbing her back gently. I heard Liza let out a deep moan and I looked down to see Mike's hand rubbing her crotch. Again meeting no resistance I watched as he boldly unbuttoned her jeans right in front of me and without a word worked his hand down the front of her pants. He started finger fucking her which really got her going. She grabbed my shoulders for support leaning into me as he fingered her good while I held her steady. Not being able to take it any more she came with a loud guttural moan, nearly collapsing.

By this point Mike knew he was in control. He pulled her gently away from me and again started working on her pussy. When she was on her way to another orgasm he said fuck this shit and tugged her jeans and pants down. There was something very sensual about Liza's tits hanging out and nude from the waist down in the arms of this young stud. The lustful look in her eyes said it all. Mike wasted no time in clearing her pants from her feet. He stepped on them holding them in place and lifting her up cleared her off them. I heard Liza moan oh god as he had her suspended when he hissed that he was going to fuck the shit out of her. He then led her upstairs in search of our bedroom, leaving me standing with my mouth open.

I waited a few minutes and then went upstairs. As I walked down the hall to our bedroom I heard them going at it. They were both undressed and Mike was balls deep in my wife and she looked like she was in heaven. Liza's legs were wrapped around his shoulders. He was slamming her so hard that I thought he was hurting her but Liza just pleaded for him to pound her harder. I watched as he kept pounding into her. After a few minutes his cock was coated with a milky white froth and I thought he had busted a nut. But that was just how wet Liza was as her abundant fuck crème covered them both. They were both so worked up that it didn't take too long for them to get off as Mike shot his load deep inside her, as she grabbed his ass pulling him in deeper as they came together. Shortly after that and some more fucking, Liza couldn't seem to get enough of his cock, Mike left.

He wasn't gone five minutes before I climbed aboard and Liza and Lisa and I had the best fuck session ever. Her pussy was stretched and a sea of come but felt great. I'd heard the term "sloppy seconds" in a negative tone but there was nothing negative about what I was getting. It didn't take me long for me to add my load to Mikes.

Exhausted we held each other and talked to nearly dawn. Liza admitted that she had thoroughly enjoyed the fucking that Mike had given her. She admitted that she also was very turned on by his dirty talk as he'd said things to her like he was confident that he could fuck her whenever he wanted after that and that one afternoon he was going to bring his "boys over" and they would give her slutty ass the fucking of her life. That obviously worried me and I made her promise that she wouldn't let it happen. I didn't get a response because she was fast asleep.